PDA

View Full Version : To most, but not all Spurs fans on here ... practice what you preach!

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:19 PM
sons it is absolutely amazing and hilarious watching how just downright MAD most Spurs fans get over losing regular season games. This is not directed at ALL Spurs fans because many of you are cool, but the overwhelming majority deserve to hear this. The funniest part about it is that Spurs fans are ALWAYS the first to preach bullshit such as ... "its just a regular season game" or "lol getting excited over a regular season win!" ... yet they are also the first to get so damn mad whenever the Spurs lose regular season games! No other fan base in the entire NBA gets as mad as Spurs fans.

Last night for example ... the Hornets absolutely dominated and skull dragged the Spurs with next to no effort at all by our starters. There are no excuses because BOTH teams had played the night before, yet the Spurs just simply didn't have what it took to get the job done. The Hornets match up very well against the Spurs and match up with them arguably better than any other team in the NBA next to maybe only L.A.. These are the facts and instead of Spurs fans giving props to the Hornets for their vicious and brutal beat down ... all they do is bitch and moan and get mad about it. what ever happened to all of that bullshit "we are such a classy organization" talk that most of you love to preach? if regular season games don't matter (according to many Spurs fans) then why get so mad about it whenever your team gets easily curb stomped into the ground in January? just EITHER give the opposing team the props they deserve or shut the hell up with all of your "classy organization" and "regular season doesn't matter" talk. god bless

DMC
01-23-2011, 10:22 PM
More trolling shit, tl/dr

What I will tell you is that there have been more threads created by people boasting about the win than crying about the loss. A large majority of those threads were made by people who are on and off the wagon more than Mel Gibson.

fevertrees
01-23-2011, 10:23 PM
motherfucking COSIGNED

In before a shitload of youtube videos of Paul flopping and references to Game 7/121-63

ButtHurt Committee
01-23-2011, 10:25 PM
I think they know better than to be preaching that classy shit now that they've raped and fucked teammates wives.

DPG21920
01-23-2011, 10:26 PM
Damn sons, relax! Starting multiple threads, posting youtubes, posting weird pictures and ranting??!? Why u so mad? K, thnks.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-23-2011, 10:26 PM
Spurs fans taking a beating today

WeNeedLength
01-23-2011, 10:28 PM
OP has no room to talk. Flip flopping fans are the epitome of butthurt. Your team was struggling and you were calling your point guard terrible. LOL at the turnaround after a meaningless win. Enjoy your win scrub ass hornets fans. Better start buying those tickets because your franchise is bankrupt if you don't to make it to the game. LOL.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-23-2011, 10:29 PM
sons it is absolutely amazing and hilarious watching how just downright MAD most Spurs fans get over losing regular season games.

It is also amazing and hilarious watching how just downright excited BR is getting after a regular season win (great win by the Hornets, God bless) and how many threads he has created about it

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:34 PM
OP has no room to talk. Flip flopping fans are the epitome of butthurt. Your team was struggling and you were calling your point guard terrible. LOL at the turnaround after a meaningless win. Enjoy your win scrub ass hornets fans. Better start buying those tickets because your franchise is bankrupt if you don't to make it to the game. LOL.

case and point right here sons .... take note of this mad and ignorant FOOL Spur fan !

yes the Hornets struggled and I criticized and talked shit about it. what fan wouldn't? are you trying to say that it is wrong for a fan to criticize the team? Chris Paul deserves some shit talking this season because everyone knows that he CAN , SHOULD, and WILL perform better. right now however he is barely even a top 5 PG in the NBA. those are the facts!

NRHector
01-23-2011, 10:34 PM
It is also amazing and hilarious watching how just downright excited BR is getting after a regular season win (great win by the Hornets, God bless) and how many threads he has created about itit won't last that long just wait for the next Hornets loss and then he'll start calling Chris Paul Queen Paul

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Not once did BR jump off the bandwagon when the team was struggling. He rightly criticized the team's effort and performance. Didn't mean he still wasn't a Whorenets fan. Get off his back and take the ass-whooping like a man.

Stop fooling yourselves Spurs fan! You're not the favorites to win the championship. Stop acting like it.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Not once did BR jump off the bandwagon when the team was struggling. He rightly criticized the team's effort and performance. Didn't mean he still wasn't a Whorenets fan. Get off his back and take the ass-whooping like a man.

Stop fooling yourselves Spurs fan! You're not the favorites to win the championship. Stop acting like it.

Hornets78 knows a thing or two about jumping ship

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 10:41 PM
Hornets78 knows a thing or two about jumping ship

:lol

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:43 PM
sons the Spurs win 3 NBA championships and most of their fan base has developed a ridiculous sense of entitlement as if they are right up there with the Celtics and Lakers .... I mean come on. anytime the Hornets have beaten a team like the Celtics or Lakers their fan base has always given props and if they bitch, its about their own team. they don't get mad and attack the opposing team and their fans.

Dex
01-23-2011, 10:45 PM
You mean we didn't lose the championship and blow up the franchise last night? :wakeup

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:47 PM
You mean we didn't lose the championship and blow up the franchise last night? :wakeup

Dex you have always been a good fan. don't get stupid now.

DJ Mbenga
01-23-2011, 10:48 PM
son fact are facts. leader west took care of business against the spurs.

rayjayjohnson
01-23-2011, 10:50 PM
br, they preach that duncan is all star calibre.

they can't practice that shit.

TD 21
01-23-2011, 10:50 PM
Ah, shut up. You've become a bitch this season, with your constant flip flopping and riding every Lakers fans dick. Where's your respect for the Spurs gone?

You honestly think the Hornets match-up well with the Spurs? Then again, that's not surprising. Every fan of a half decent team always think they match-up well with the Spurs. Never mind the fact that the Hornets don't have a single necessary component needed to cause the Spurs serious problems. They lack athleticism, size and firepower. They're a limited team, with a limited ceiling (the best that can be hoped for is to push the Spurs or Lakers to six games in the second round before succumbing).

Consider this with Paul: His explosiveness clearly isn't all the way back, yet despite that he's dragged this mediocre team to respectability. He's 2nd in the league in PER (first for a lot of the season) and 1st in win shares. If his explosiveness were back to where it was, they'd probably have a better record than they do and he'd probably win the MVP, or at least figure prominently in the conversation.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:51 PM
son fact are facts. leader west took care of business against the spurs.

son West and Paul didn't even have to halfass play. West would have easily dropped 30+ points and 12+ rebounds if he had played in the 4th, but I'm glad he and Paul were able to take the entire 4th quarter off.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Ah, shut up. You've become a bitch this season, with your constant flip flopping and riding every Lakers fans dick. Where's your respect for the Spurs gone?

You honestly think the Hornets match-up well with the Spurs? Then again, that's not surprising. Every fan of a half decent team always think they match-up well with the Spurs. Never mind the fact that the Hornets don't have a single necessary component needed to cause the Spurs serious problems. They lack athleticism, size and firepower. They're a limited team with a limited ceiling (the best that can be hoped for is to push the Spurs or Lakers to six games in the second round before succumbing).

Consider this with Paul: His explosiveness clearly isn't all the way back, yet despite that he's dragged this mediocre team to respectability. He's 2nd in the league in PER (first for a lot of the season) and 1st in win shares. If his explosiveness were back to where it was, they'd probably have a better record than they do and he'd probably win the MVP, or at least figure prominently in the conversation.

lol yet another perfect example of why I made this thread sons ... so mad

ElNono
01-23-2011, 10:54 PM
Son, as a classy Spurs fan (:cry:cry:cry) I'm glad your team is a lock to that 4th or 5th seed, which means Utah/Denver/OKC is going to tear a new asshole on your team in the first round and we won't have to play you. God bless.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 10:56 PM
ElNono has always been a classy Spurs fan ... take notes angry people

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 10:57 PM
Whorenets are more athletic and younger than Spurs. That's why they're better defensively.

Venti Quattro
Son, team leader D-West is just ballin. What the fuck is happenin with CP3? He's being outplayed by Marcus Microwave Thornton!

jimo2305
lol ive seen like at least 5 threads from brhornet after our loss to NO.. and we're the ones that aren't classy?

we dont seem so hyped up about our loss IMO.. infact i already forgot about it o.O

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 10:58 PM
Throw your victory parade now, Dad.

The Red Rocket will return . . .

koriwhat
01-23-2011, 10:59 PM
check it... go to hornetstalk.com and talk all the shit you want to. you wonder why people here don't want to hear your nonsense? well, it's because we're spurs fans on a motherfuckin' spurs forum, kill yourself bitch!

TD 21
01-23-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm not mad at shit. I'm just calling you out for being a joker.

Why is it every time the Spurs lose we're supposed to slobber over the opposition ad nauseam, but every time the Spurs win there's always an excuse or a caveat and our enthusiasm should be curbed or tempered? Now that's a double standard.

If you honestly think last night was an accurate depiction of the two teams and will have any bearing on a potential playoff series, then you not only have no credibility, but you're flat out delusional as well.

The Hornets don't cause a single match-up problem for the Spurs. You'll say West, because of how he plays against them, but he hasn't had McDyess on him for 25-30 mpg, which is what he'd probably get in a playoff series. West isn't strong enough to overpower him, quick enough to overwhelm him or long enough to shoot up over the top of him.

See, that's what fans like you don't get about the Spurs. They're holding back, just from a mere minutes standpoint with their key veterans. You won't see 29 mpg out of Duncan in the playoffs, or 31 mpg out of Ginobili, or 33 mpg out of Parker, or 17 mpg out of McDyess and you won't see any of them pacing themselves or on the second night of a back-to-back dead legged.

Hornets78, it's not about whether they're more athletic than the Spurs or not. It's the fact that they're not so much more athletic to where they can exploit that and give the Spurs problems with it, like a team like the Thunder could. The Thunder can't beat the Spurs in a series either, but at least that's one clear advantage they'd have. That's the problem with the Hornets, they don't have a clear advantage anywhere. No player that the Spurs are incapable of matching up with, no size advantage, nothing.

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 11:02 PM
check it... go to hornetstalk.com and talk all the shit you want to. you wonder why people here don't want to hear your nonsense? well, it's because we're spurs fans on a motherfuckin' spurs forum, kill yourself bitch!

Stop fooling yourself

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Son, team leader D-West is just ballin. What the fuck is happenin with CP3? He's being outplayed by Marcus Microwave Thornton!

son like I have bitched about with him recently ... I don't know if its the fact that he wants to play in NY or if he is just taking it easy and being a bitch like Timmy D resting for the playoffs (so they say). regardless though the important thing is that the Bees are still winning with Paul only half ass playing ...

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:05 PM
we're spurs fans on a motherfuckin' spurs forum, kill yourself bitch!

all calf tat jokes aside ... damn dude are you really that mean? this is just basketball lol ... chill out

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 11:05 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3iClHsfhtn_Znryyrz2FIuAyWKThaI M_wcrrTvEkZ627rA1mJ0P7VcVQC

Even Dirk wants no part of the Red Rocket. Couldn't get rid of that ball quick enough . . .

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:07 PM
I'm not mad at shit. I'm just calling you out for being a joker.

Why is it every time the Spurs lose we're supposed to slobber over the opposition ad nauseam, but every time the Spurs win there's always an excuse or a caveat and our enthusiasm should be curbed or tempered? Now that's a double standard.

If you honestly think last night was an accurate depiction of the two teams and will have any bearing on a potential playoff series, then you not only have no credibility, but you're flat out delusional as well.

The Hornets don't cause a single match-up problem for the Spurs. You'll say West, because of how he plays against them, but he hasn't had McDyess on him for 25-30 mpg, which is what he'd probably get in a playoff series. West isn't strong enough to overpower him, quick enough to overwhelm him or long enough to shoot up over the top of him.

See, that's what fans like you don't get about the Spurs. They're holding back, just from a mere minutes standpoint with their key veterans. You won't see 29 mpg out of Duncan in the playoffs, or 31 mpg out of Ginobili, or 33 mpg out of Parker, or 17 mpg out of McDyess and you won't see any of them pacing themselves or on the second night of a back-to-back dead legged.

Hornets78, it's not about whether they're more athletic than the Spurs or not. It's the fact that they're not so much more athletic to where they can exploit that and give the Spurs problems with it, like a team like the Thunder could. The Thunder can't beat the Spurs in a series either, but at least that's one clear advantage they'd have. That's the problem with the Hornets, they don't have a clear advantage anywhere. No player that the Spurs are incapable of matching up with, no size advantage, nothing.

son no one is saying that you have to slobber all over whenever a team beats your Spurs .... all I'm saying is at least stop with all of the BS talk such as "we are the classiest organization in the NBA" and "lol getting excited about a regular season win" .... if you truly believed what you preach, then you wouldn't get so damn mad about a regular season beat down.

WeNeedLength
01-23-2011, 11:09 PM
mmmmm 37-7. It just sucks so bad being 37-7. You are right, I should be butthurt. I'm sorry. :lmao

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:09 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3iClHsfhtn_Znryyrz2FIuAyWKThaI M_wcrrTvEkZ627rA1mJ0P7VcVQC

Even Dirk wants no part of the Red Rocket. Couldn't get rid of that ball quick enough . . .

son like I said last night ... the ONLY player that I have seen BRICK more shots in the N.O. Arena than the Red Rocket is Dallas Mavericks star ... Peja Stojakovic.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:10 PM
mmmmm 37-7. It just sucks so bad being 37-7. You are right, I should be butthurt. I'm sorry. :lmao

son who is that PAWG in your sig? Brianna Love or Lisa Ann?

WeNeedLength
01-23-2011, 11:10 PM
son no one is saying that you have to slobber all over whenever a team beats your Spurs .... all I'm saying is at least stop with all of the BS talk such as "we are the classiest organization in the NBA" and "lol getting excited about a regular season win" .... if you truly believed what you preach, then you wouldn't get so damn mad about a regular season beat down.

Fluke win. Non-issue.

koriwhat
01-23-2011, 11:11 PM
all calf tat jokes aside ... damn dude are you really that mean? this is just basketball lol ... chill out

i'm not mean but yes, go kill yourself! gtfo of here with your nonsense... go somewhere that will except your bandwagon ass.

Pelicans78
01-23-2011, 11:12 PM

True Whorenets are not that much superior to the Spurs athletically.

The Whorenets do have one advantage. They're better defensively.

Also, the Spurs really don't have anyone in their frontcourt who can consistently guard West.

The big advantage the Spurs have is Manu. Other than that, Whorenets can defend Parker, RJ, Duncan, Hill, and Neal. If the Ho'nets can contain Manu, they have a good shot. No coincidence Manu has 4 points and the Spurs got blown out.

WeNeedLength
01-23-2011, 11:13 PM

Also, the Spurs really don't have anyone in their frontcourt who can consistently guard West.

The big advantage the Spurs have is Manu. Other than that, Whorenets can defend Parker, RJ, Duncan, Hill, and Neal. If the Ho'nets can contain Manu, they have a good shot. No coincidence Manu has 4 points and the Spurs got blown out.

Fluke win. Non-issue.

TD 21
01-23-2011, 11:19 PM

I don't think anyone is "mad" about it. We all realize the situation. It's no different than the loss to the Clippers or Magic. The Spurs were dead legged from the start and due to lose to begin with. If they were playing a team with more athleticism and firepower, they'd have been buried before halftime.

Only a clown or a troll (synonym?) would be bragging about that game. The first victory over the Spurs was more legit. The Spurs were rested and at home, just flat out got beat (barely).

Still, I don't see anything to take away from either win in the grand scheme of things. Like I said, the Hornets don't cause the Spurs a single serious problem. That's taking nothing away from Paul, but this is one of the few teams that can not lose the PG match-up in a landslide and they defend him fairly well (particularly Hill).

As for this "classy" shit, you never hear me say that. So don't lump me in and stereotype. It is true though that the Spurs organization is classy, but that doesn't automatically make the fans classy. As far as getting excited about regular season wins, this fan base probably does that less than any other. This team could win 30 straight by 15 per game and if they beat a sub .500 team in that stretch or a team missing their best player or a key player, they'd dwell on that and focus on the fact that the Spurs bigs are shorter than the Lakers bigs.

TD 21
01-23-2011, 11:31 PM

They're marginally better defensively. But they don't have the defensive personnel (or enough balance overall) for that to make enough difference in a series to swing it in their favor.

McDyess is a perfect match-up for West. He's longer than him, stronger than him and quick enough (West isn't immobile, but he isn't exactly Bosh or Stoudemire when it comes to his first step) for him.

Okafor isn't long enough to give Duncan serious trouble and even in the event he does, I've got to think Duncan get's him in foul trouble the odd game and then what? Long stretches where a fringe player like Mbenga or Gray are forced to play. Or, they play Smith on him and either watch him get overpowered or are forced to double.

The blow out had little to do with Ginobili having four points. This team isn't Ginobili and spare parts and I have no idea why certain uninformed fans make them out to be that. No one does that with the Celtics, who are built similar to the Spurs.

Just because of all you guys' talk, I now hope these two teams meet in the playoffs, both 100% healthy. So that the Spurs can stomp this limited team and provide living proof to everything I'm saying.

Blackjack
01-23-2011, 11:35 PM
son like I said last night ... the ONLY player that I have seen BRICK more shots in the N.O. Arena than the Red Rocket is Dallas Mavericks star ... Peja Stojakovic.

Dad, like I told you last night, while providing evidence with a link, the Red Rocket whipped it out and put it in ya boys' eyes last time they played. 15 minutes of straight raw dog to facial.

Y'all don't want none of the Red Rocket, Dad. He's a beast nowadays, Dad . . .

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:38 PM
the facts are the facts and as of today the starting lineups ...

Paul > Parker
Belinelli < Ginobili
Ariza = Jefferson
West > Blair
Okafor > Duncan

jimo2305
01-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Okafor > Duncan

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/LAMONT.gif

LakerHater
01-23-2011, 11:47 PM
I think most of us are just getting upset with you throwing it in our face by making thread after thread or posting the same shit in different threads!!
Hornets won, ok.... enough is enough... some of us have gotten over it NOW move on.... Geezzzz!

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:47 PM
In the 4 games played against each other this season ...

West:
18.0 PPG
6.3 RPG

Duncan:
11.2 PPG
7.0 RPG

Duncan's numbers are low and pathetic as expected ... but to be honest West is slacking a bit as well. He should be putting up more, but in fairness took most of the game off last night.

TD 21
01-23-2011, 11:48 PM
I'm sure if you asked this joker, he'd tell you Mbenga and Gray are better than Duncan too, because it's all about points to him. Never mind the fact that Duncan is still an elite defensive anchor and rebounder, he's not scoring 20 ppg (averaging 29 mpg, 11 fg's/game and 4 ft's/game, who can?), so he can't play anymore. But Okafor, Chandler, Garnett and every other big who does basically the same thing, they're all All-Stars apparently.

Malice
01-23-2011, 11:49 PM
The beauty of this is this will all be settled in few months. All this posturing and my teams dick is bigger than yours will be "bumped" for all to enjoy. Till then, please stfu. This shit is tired. Just like the alter ego you created for yourself.

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:50 PM
I'm sure if you asked this joker, he'd tell you Mbenga and Gray are better than Duncan too, because it's all about points to him. Never mind the fact that Duncan is still an elite defensive anchor and rebounder, he's not scoring 20 ppg (averaging 29 mpg, 11 fg's/game and 4 ft's/game, who can?), so he can't play anymore. But Okafor, Chandler, Garnett and every other big who does basically the same thing, they're all All-Stars apparently.

son that is just idiotic ... of course Duncan is far better than both Mbenga and Gray. are you that dumb? ... Duncan is NOT an elite player at any level of the game anymore. only blind Spurs fans still believe that he is. nothing about his game is elite ... not his defense, not his rebounding, not his scoring, etc. ... he is a good player at best. far from elite.

TampaDude
01-23-2011, 11:52 PM
sons the Spurs win 3 NBA championships

Actually, the Spurs have won FOUR NBA Championships. :lol

LakerHater
01-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Dont (feed the troll) get him started, please.......

BRHornet45
01-23-2011, 11:58 PM

lol son everyone knows 99 has a * next to it

regardless though the Spurs have 3 LEGIT titles to be proud of. nothing more, nothing less.

TD 21
01-24-2011, 12:01 AM
Obviously I was exaggerating, genius.

Who said Duncan was still an elite player? All I'm saying is, don't pretend every half decent big is better than him. There's no chance Okafor or West are better than him and no one in their right mind would claim otherwise or take them in a playoff series over him.

His shot blocking and rebounding are still elite. You're clearly a novice fan, so I don't expect you to be capable of looking beyond averages (which are affected by the mpg and the rebounding by playing next to a fellow elite glass cleaner, in Blair), though. He's better than good. At the absolute worst, he's top twenty. Okafor doesn't rank.

Pelicans78
01-24-2011, 12:01 AM
McDyess cannot guard West.

BRHornet45
01-24-2011, 12:04 AM
Obviously, I was exaggerating, genius.

Who said Duncan was still an elite player? All I'm saying is, don't pretend every half decent big is better than him. There's no chance Okafor or West are better than him and no one in their right mind would claim otherwise or take them in a playoff series over him.

His shot blocking and rebounding are still elite. You're clearly a novice fan, so I don't expect you to be capable of looking beyond averages (which are affected by the mpg and the rebounding by playing next to a fellow elite glass cleaner, in Blair), though. He's better than good. At the absolute worst, he's top twenty. Okafor doesn't rank.

well son actually you said.... "Duncan is still an elite defensive anchor and rebounder" .... which is completely false. He is a poor defender, average now at best. he is still a good rebounder only because of his height, but far from "elite".

oh and son I never once said or hinted that "any decent big man" is better than Duncan. where did you get that from?

mardigan
01-24-2011, 12:10 AM
A lot of Spurs fan are a very defensive group who are easily butthurt. One would think with the franchises history of excellence that that wouldn't be the case. Must be the small market and the lack of publicity historically that gives us thin skin. Personally I find all the Spur hate and shit talk threads hilarious. I watch my team, root my balls off for them, and will tip my cap to a team that beats mine. No hate here BR, keep on preaching.

crc21209
01-24-2011, 12:11 AM
BR is obviously obsessed with the Spurs since he has to start a new thread every 3 hours bashing them and why Spurs fans are stupid and blah blah blah blah.....

BRHornet45
01-24-2011, 12:11 AM
A lot of Spurs fan are a very defensive group who are easily butthurt. One would think with the franchises history of excellence that that wouldn't be the case. Must be the small market and the lack of publicity historically that gives us thin skin. Personally I find all the Spur hate and shit talk threads hilarious. I watch my team, root my balls off for them, and will tip my cap to a team that beats mine. No hate here BR, keep on preaching.

class and respect. same to you my friend. God bless you and your family.

NRHector
01-24-2011, 12:12 AM
BR, your still one of my favorites because of you sigs :toast

crc21209
01-24-2011, 12:13 AM
lol son everyone knows 99 has a * next to it

regardless though the Spurs have 3 LEGIT titles to be proud of. nothing more, nothing less.

PLEASE. The Playoffs were the same length as the playoffs are every year. If the Hornets (who werent even around at the time in NO) had won the title in that year you would be claiming it left and right...

TD 21
01-24-2011, 12:15 AM
I meant exaggerating in terms of you claiming Mbenga and Gray were better than Duncan, not exaggerating in terms of his defending and rebounding.

He is a good post defender, but his main strength defensively is as a help defender and an overall presence. Rebounding has little to do with height and he's "only" 6-11, it's not like he's 7-3. Of the top five players in rebound rate, only one, Camby, is a legit 6-10 or above (he's 6-11) and not one in the top ten is a legit 7 feet. Duncan is 12th in the league and that's with playing next to a fellow glass cleaner, Blair, who's ranked 15th in the league.

You may not have said that directly, but indirectly that's exactly the vibe you give off.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-24-2011, 12:15 AM
son that is just idiotic ... of course Duncan is far better than both Mbenga and Gray. are you that dumb? ... Duncan is NOT an elite player at any level of the game anymore. only blind Spurs fans still believe that he is. nothing about his game is elite ... not his defense, not his rebounding, not his scoring, etc. ... he is a good player at best. far from elite.

Come on BR, if you had the slightest bit of unbiased opinion, you'd see that Duncan is an elite player, he's had several double-doubles this season, including a triple-double. He is blocking, assisting, screening, and doing the things that don't show up on the stat sheet better than any other player. He's even better at his free throws, so stop being a fucking asshole, and give Duncan the respect he deserves, he is a hall of famer, and one of the best PFs to ever play the game.

& if you TRULY believe that Okafor is better than Tim fucking Duncan, please put down the crack pipe.

BRHornet45
01-24-2011, 12:16 AM
BR, your still one of my favorites because of you sigs :toast

god bless. I'm praying for you Hector.

JR21
01-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Come on BR, if you had the slightest bit of unbiased opinion, you'd see that Duncan is an elite player, he's had several double-doubles this season, including a triple-double. He is blocking, assisting, screening, and doing the things that don't show up on the stat sheet better than any other player. He's even better at his free throws, so stop being a fucking asshole, and give Duncan the respect he deserves, he is a hall of famer, and one of the best PFs to ever play the game.

& if you TRULY believe that Okafor is better than Tim fucking Duncan, please put down the crack pipe.
:toast

DesignatedT
01-24-2011, 12:20 AM
West is garbage without CP3. Stop acting like he's some world beater. All the guy has is the pick n pop jumper off the screen n roll with Paul who warrants all the attention. Paul is a little bitch but he's legit... That hornets D is also down right dirty.

NRHector
01-24-2011, 12:21 AM
god bless. I'm praying for you Hector.

can you pray for me to get a better job ? thanks :toast

BRHornet45
01-24-2011, 12:22 AM
PLEASE. The Playoffs were the same length as the playoffs are every year. If the Hornets (who werent even around at the time in NO) had won the title in that year you would be claiming it left and right...

son what you need to understand is that it was just luck of the draw that season. of course it is a recognized title, but so is Mark McGwire's home run record.

the fact of the matter is that the 1999 NBA season was bullshit. its not the Spurs fault that it was bullshit, but the fact still remains ... it was a bullshit season that no one outside of San Antonio even remembers. teams missed out on a huge chunk of games to develop, grow, and improve ... 32 games to be exact. the Spurs just so happen to be the hottest team in the NBA at that particular point for a couple of weeks, but if it had been a legit season then everyone knows the story would be different.

however regardless, yes it is technically a recognized championship ... but its not one to boast about or be proud of by any means. it would be NO DIFFERENT than if the NBA ended the season right now, and the Clippers won the championship because Blake "Obama" Griffin got hot for 2 weeks.

BRHornet45
01-24-2011, 12:31 AM
West is garbage without CP3. Stop acting like he's some world beater. All the guy has is the pick n pop jumper off the screen n roll with Paul who warrants all the attention. Paul is a little bitch but he's legit... That hornets D is also down right dirty.

LMAO at this ignorant post sons! where do I start???

1. West is garbage without CP3??? really? ... is that why West has been leading the Hornets this season with CP3 putting up career low numbers?

2. All the guy has is the pick n pop jumper off the screen? ... really? wow! ... son have you watched West play before? he constantly rapes your boy Duncan who lives and dies by his pussy ass backboard shot. lolz

3. the Hornets D is down right dirty? .... lol this coming from a Spurs fan????

Pelicans78
01-24-2011, 12:33 AM
West had a good season last year without CP3.

Darth_Pelican
01-24-2011, 12:38 AM
Why you mad?

http://www.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/chris-paul.david-west.jpg

DesignatedT
01-24-2011, 12:40 AM
CP3 pushed off... he didn't even cross tony up.

crc21209
01-24-2011, 12:40 AM
son what you need to understand is that it was just luck of the draw that season. of course it is a recognized title, but so is Mark McGwire's home run record.

the fact of the matter is that the 1999 NBA season was bullshit. its not the Spurs fault that it was bullshit, but the fact still remains ... it was a bullshit season that no one outside of San Antonio even remembers. teams missed out on a huge chunk of games to develop, grow, and improve ... 32 games to be exact. the Spurs just so happen to be the hottest team in the NBA at that particular point for a couple of weeks, but if it had been a legit season then everyone knows the story would be different.

however regardless, yes it is technically a recognized championship ... but its not one to boast about or be proud of by any means. it would be NO DIFFERENT than if the NBA ended the season right now, and the Clippers won the championship because Blake "Obama" Griffin got hot for 2 weeks.

Please. You act like you wouldnt claim the championship if your team had won it. The Playoff system was exactly the same.....exactly the same. Every team knew the circumstances coming into the season...so your argument of "developing and growing" is BS. Every team had the same chance as the next, no handicaps for anyone. The best teams made the Playoffs and played each other in series'. And FYI the Spurs started like absolute garbage that season, something like 7-9 and could have easily packed it in, but they pulled together, got better, and went on to the Playoffs and won the title...fair and square.

Pelicans78
01-24-2011, 12:42 AM
CP3 pushed off... he didn't even cross tony up.

No he didn't...yes he did

BRHornet45
01-24-2011, 12:47 AM
MR. WEST IS IN THE BUILDING!!!

"Not in my house boy!"

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/9103/80998328.jpg

"whoa now slow roller! ya gotta come at me quicker than that!

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5360/81072910.jpg

"Now don't make me slap your goofy looking ass back to Texas like Dirk"

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/3034/84611417.jpg

"thissssss is how we do itttttttt!!!!

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/3810/84077214.jpg

"Boy I done told you once don't bring that weak shit up in my house!!!

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9679/84076534.jpg

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-24-2011, 12:54 AM
I like the jerseys the Hornets were wearing Saturday night.
BR did you cop one of those?

BRHornet45
01-24-2011, 12:57 AM
I like the jerseys the Hornets were wearing Saturday night.
BR did you cop one of those?

son I have one of the older yellow ones signed by Paul, but not the newest ones.

LakerHater
01-24-2011, 12:58 AM
class and respect.

Now you do the same & also as your thread title says...... & cut this childish, elementary shit out, its one game...get over it!!!

Pelicans78
01-24-2011, 01:04 AM
OKC will end the streak.

mardigan
01-24-2011, 01:05 AM
Now you do the same & also as your thread title says...... & cut this childish, elementary shit out, its one game...get over it!!!

Haha why are you getting so mad? Just ignore the shtick if it pisses you off, that's the whole point.

GinobiliForTres
01-24-2011, 01:10 AM
ElNono has always been a classy Spurs fan ... take notes angry people

I don't see how someone doesn't credit Monty Williams for teaching that team how to play some defense. I honestly looked over the Hornets' 41-point skullfucking of the Hawks and figured their defense was being overplayed by NBATV.

Then came Saturday. Spurs couldn't make shit due to Emeka Okafor fucking everybody up. Props to the Hornets' defense.

About matching up well...I believe in waiting till the playoffs to see who matches up well with who because to me, 7 games gives you a lot more time to figure the other team out.

The Reckoning
01-24-2011, 01:10 AM
i thought BR was a free agent fan now?

LakerHater
01-24-2011, 01:14 AM
Haha why are you getting so mad? Just ignore the shtick if it pisses you off, that's the whole point.
Ive been but, it like, fucking drags you in! :lol

LakerHater
01-24-2011, 01:15 AM
i thought BR was a free agent fan now?
Hes like a fish outta water!

TE
01-24-2011, 02:28 AM
Retarded post from an uneducated jump-shipped two faced retard. Trust me BR, we (spur fans) aren't mad because we lost to the Hornets. Great win by the Hornets, they dominated the defensive end, and the Spurs just couldn't throw a fish in the ocean. But please son, stfu. Stop calling out spur fans who grow increasingly irate over uncredible and trollish posts created by your uneducated retarded ass. We get mad because every time we come on this site, we see the most retarded bullshit coming out of your posts or replies.

Oh and if you think Duncan < D.West....:lmao

I ain't delusional, but any given day when I need a win and a leader to lead a team, I won't be going to D. West, I'll be going to a four time champ, 2-time MVP. That's what's up. Stop fooling your uneducated ass and get with the fucking program.

Pendejo :toast

mardigan
01-24-2011, 02:30 AM
Retarded post from an uneducated jump-shipped two faced retard. Trust me BR, we (spur fans) aren't mad because we lost to the Hornets. Great win by the Hornets, they dominated the defensive end, and the Spurs just couldn't throw a fish in the ocean. But please son, stfu. Stop calling out spur fans who grow increasingly irate over uncredible and trollish posts created by your uneducated retarded ass. We get mad because every time we come on this site, we see the most retarded bullshit coming out of your posts or replies.

Oh and if you think Duncan < D.West....:lmao

I ain't delusional, but any given day when I need a win and a leader to lead a team, I won't be going to D. West, I'll be going to a four time champ, 2-time MVP. That's what's up. Stop fooling your uneducated ass and get with the fucking program.

Pendejo :toast

Pretty weak reply. Step up your game hotsauce.

TE
01-24-2011, 02:31 AM
Pretty weak reply. Step up your game hotsauce.

If you can do better, then do better. Otherwise, shut your trap son.

mardigan
01-24-2011, 02:34 AM
If you can do better, then do better. Otherwise, shut your trap son.

Why would I want to do better? Posters like BR are what make this board fun. Posters like you are a dime a dozen who just repeatedly fall for the bait. Step up your game noodle dick.

TE
01-24-2011, 02:38 AM
Why would I want to do better? Posters like BR are what make this board fun. Posters like you are a dime a dozen who just repeatedly fall for the bait. Step up your game noodle dick.

How can something wrong being said by an uneducated retard make something fun? :lmao

A poster like you should revise his entire life if he gets a fun vibe off enjoying the retarded antics of people like BR.

fevertrees
01-24-2011, 02:46 AM
How can something wrong being said by an uneducated retard make something fun? :lmao

A poster like you should revise his entire life if he gets a fun vibe off enjoying the retarded antics of people like BR.

http://images2.memegenerator.net/U-Mad-Bro/ImageMacro/3333522/U-Mad-Bro.jpg

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-24-2011, 04:15 AM

If it's "fun" you're looking for, go to a Jimmy Buffet concert. Because for us people who actually want to come onto this board and talk basketball, people like BR are just a thorn in our side, because they completely destroy any opportunity of talking real fundamental basketball, because they rile people up, and ruffle feathers. It's just stupid man.

Brazil
01-24-2011, 07:30 AM
Some facts here:

1- I don't think at all Spurs are the favorites to win it all, this half season just put us from pretender to contender which is already a huge improvement tbh.

2- I honestly respect what Monty has done so far with the Hornets. How a spurs fan couldn't appreciate the Defensive effort and organization of the Hornets ?

3- It's true Hornets are matching up pretty well againts us, okafor and West is a dynamic duo inside which is one of our weakness, they have good 3 pts threats and the spurs have a lot of difficulties to defend that. CP3 is still a poison. For that reason not a big fan of an early match up in PO against them.

4- When you have only 6 losses it's pretty normal to overeact after one loss

Blake
01-24-2011, 10:22 AM
a good example of practicing what you preach (paraphrasing):

"Son, Sea World treats their animals badly. Son, San Antonio should be ashamed of supporting them.

"Son, I do eat slaughterhouse meat, but that's different. God Bless."

TE
01-24-2011, 10:48 AM
a good example of practicing what you preach (paraphrasing):

"Son, Sea World treats their animals badly. Son, San Antonio should be ashamed of supporting them.

"Son, I do eat slaughterhouse meat, but that's different. God Bless."

lol proceed with the facts :toast

elbamba
01-24-2011, 05:33 PM
I think the internet gives the unemployed way too much to do to fill the time between job searches.

TwAnKiEs
01-24-2011, 05:47 PM
Hornets played a good game, and whatever the case may have been, the Spurs didnt play to potential. The team still has losses equaling SINGLE digits as of now...... I am still a very happy Spurs fan

koriwhat
01-24-2011, 05:51 PM
Kill youself.

crc21209
01-24-2011, 07:29 PM
Some facts here:

1- I don't think at all Spurs are the favorites to win it all, this half season just put us from pretender to contender which is already a huge improvement tbh.

2- I honestly respect what Monty has done so far with the Hornets. How a spurs fan couldn't appreciate the Defensive effort and organization of the Hornets ?

3- It's true Hornets are matching up pretty well againts us, okafor and West is a dynamic duo inside which is one of our weakness, they have good 3 pts threats and the spurs have a lot of difficulties to defend that. CP3 is still a poison. For that reason not a big fan of an early match up in PO against them.

4- When you have only 6 losses it's pretty normal to overeact after one loss

True the Hornets do match up with the Spurs somewhat well just because of Paul and West, but they arent the worst matchup for the Spurs. The 2 teams that would give the Spurs the most trouble are the Lakers and the Mavericks. The Hornets would come in at a distant 3rd....

DMC
01-24-2011, 07:38 PM
son I have one of the older yellow ones signed by Paul, but not the newest ones.
Is that your dad in your avatar?

Brazil
01-24-2011, 08:21 PM
True the Hornets do match up with the Spurs somewhat well just because of Paul and West, but they arent the worst matchup for the Spurs. The 2 teams that would give the Spurs the most trouble are the Lakers and the Mavericks. The Hornets would come in at a distant 3rd....

we agree on that but I'm not a big fan of an early serie against the Hornets. I think we will win the serie but with a lot efforts and games which is not ideal for our old players.

cornbread
01-24-2011, 08:26 PM

Well said mardigan. And I don't understand why we get so butthurt over fans of other teams constantly having Spur fan on the mind.

Bukefal
01-24-2011, 08:27 PM
No reason for spurfan to be butthurt about the hornets game. Spurs sucked and lost, hornets did well, props to them. Spurs still on top, now on to the next game.