PDA

View Full Version : Packers vs. Steelers Super Bowl..

Pages : [1] 2

HarlemHeat37
01-23-2011, 10:44 PM
So, who do you guys got?..

It's a very even match up..their game last year was one of the best games of the year, with Rapelisburger winning at the buzzer..both have elite defenses with top 5 QBs..

As Disgruntled said in the other game thread, Pouncey probably won't play, so that will be a huge loss against Raji, especially with how dominant he has been playing..

Vegas has GB at -3 to open things off..

I was leaning towards Pittsburgh earlier, but I don't know..Green Bay is a better team in a dome than they are outside, that will probably factor in..Steelers in a close game IMO..

IronMexican
01-23-2011, 10:47 PM
HH, I have a feeling you are a closet Packer fan. Am I correct? You seem to talk aboot them quite a bit.

DJ Mbenga
01-23-2011, 10:51 PM
green bay is gonna rape that steelers o line

DesignatedT
01-23-2011, 11:02 PM
I'm going Pittsburgh. I'll gladly take the 3 pts. I think it will be closer to pick 'em by the time the game gets here.

TampaDude
01-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Steelers will win the SB easily.

Jacob1983
01-23-2011, 11:11 PM
Obama will pick the Steelers.

bostonguy
01-23-2011, 11:16 PM
Packers take this game. Packers have been much more impressive than the Steelers. Pitts had some major major breaks getting to the superbowl. With Pouncy out, the law of averages kick in. Plus Big Ben is due to lose a superbowl.

Dr. Gonzo
01-23-2011, 11:16 PM
I think the Packers are too potent offensively. The defenses are on par with each other but Aaron Rogers is just a notch above the rapist.

bostonguy
01-23-2011, 11:17 PM
Steelers will win the SB easily.

Even more reason to believe Packers win it. Any team you pick is cursed. :toast

TampaDude
01-23-2011, 11:22 PM
Even more reason to believe Packers win it. Any team you pick is cursed. :toast

The Celtics will win the NBA Finals. Book it.

monosylab1k
01-23-2011, 11:27 PM
Wanna say Packers but we all know how the refs have given Big Ben two titles already. When the SB comes around the Rooneys whip out the big bucks.

lol tuck lol cameras lol etc.

BanditHiro
01-23-2011, 11:39 PM
Wanna say Packers but we all know how the refs have given Big Ben two titles already. When the SB comes around the Rooneys whip out the big bucks.

lol tuck lol cameras lol etc.

he doesn't even need to whip out the big bucks...goodel is infatuated with the rooney's

http://www.steelers12thman.com/steeler7lp.jpg

DesignatedT
01-23-2011, 11:59 PM
Obama will pick the Steelers.

wgaf

crc21209
01-24-2011, 12:02 AM
I can't stand the damn Steelers....go Packers. What a shitty SB for Texas...:td

Jacob1983
01-24-2011, 01:10 AM
How bad will the refs be in this Super Bowl compared to the other two gift wrapped Super Bowl wins that rapist Big Ben has? Worse, better, or the same? What's up with dumbasses saying that the Super Bowl is in Dallas? What's up with people not knowing where the Super Bowl is this year? Are people that fuckin lazy and stupid to not look at a map or read? The Super Bowl is in Arlington. Do people outside of Texas only know about Dallas? Just curious.

LakerHater
01-24-2011, 01:12 AM
I wonder if Jerrah will make it about him in the end & demand to hand out the Lombardi trophy!

BUMP.
01-24-2011, 01:13 AM
How bad will the refs be in this Super Bowl compared to the other two gift wrapped Super Bowl wins that rapist Big Ben has? Worse, better, or the same? What's up with dumbasses saying that the Super Bowl is in Dallas? What's up with people not knowing where the Super Bowl is this year? Are people that fuckin lazy and stupid to not look at a map or read? The Super Bowl is in Arlington. Do people outside of Texas only know about Dallas? Just curious.

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:01 AM
You should ask Brett Favre's Magic 8 Ball...

http://cbskluc.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/brett-favres-magic-8-ball.jpg

The Reckoning
01-24-2011, 02:19 AM
Green Bay has torn up the playoffs. i pick GB all the way. they're unstoppable right now.

mardigan
01-24-2011, 02:26 AM
What a shitty SB for Texas...:td

This is pretty much a shitty SB for everyone. Fuck both of these teams right in there stupid fucking asses.

ShoogarBear
01-24-2011, 02:52 AM

Maybe Jerry Jones needs to rename his team.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-24-2011, 09:42 AM
I don't like either team, but that has the potential to be a very, very good game.

Pittsburgh OL is beat up and with the way Raji is playing plus getting Jenkins back, look out.

Honestly, the Packers are the anti-Jets in a lot of ways and it's going to cause the Steelers problems. GB can do two things that the Jets can't; get a consistent pass rush and throw the ball with consistency.

urunobili
01-24-2011, 10:32 AM
I'm rooting for the Steelers so that means the Packers will win... :wakeup

Stringer_Bell
01-24-2011, 10:34 AM
If it's a defensive battle, I'll go with Steelers. If it's an offensive battle, I'll go with Packers. I can't stand the Steelers, hope they don't win another Superbowl...forever. Hopefully Clay Matthews puts Big Ben face down a few times and sees how he likes being assaulted by a blonde.

Gold Tooth Carl
01-24-2011, 10:50 AM
This is pretty much a shitty SB for everyone. Fuck both of these teams right in there stupid fucking asses.

This is a shitty SB for Cowboy fans :lol...but a great SB for everyone else

symple19
01-24-2011, 04:09 PM
I like the Pack in a close one.

My only reservation about picking GB is the experience factor, which goes in favor of the Steelers in a big way

mardigan
01-24-2011, 04:12 PM

Haha nothing to do with my being a Cowgirls fan Gold. I hate both of these teams with a passion and this year there isn't even a damn underdog to root for.

Steelers 27-23

bostonguy
01-24-2011, 04:33 PM
I like the Pack in a close one.

My only reservation about picking GB is the experience factor, which goes in favor of the Steelers in a big way

Having experience doesn't hurt, but it is well overrated in football. This Packer team can handle the pressure and adversity. They have done it all season.

The 2001-2002 Rams had tons of it and what good did it do against an unproven inexperienced Patriots team?

The 2002-2003 Raiders had a ton of experience and how did that turn out vs the Bucs?

The 2007-2008 Patriots had tons of experience and the Giants beat em.

LnGrrrR
01-24-2011, 04:36 PM
Packers, only because I'd rather not see Big Ben ring. It will probably be an exciting game, but I've got no vested interests.

tlongII
01-24-2011, 04:36 PM
I hate both teams, but I hate the Steelers a little bit more. :lol I still think it has the potential to be one of the best Super Bowls ever though. Both teams have huge fanbases.

The Gemini Method
01-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Should be a good game...but I'm dreading the 7 1/2 hours of inevitable dedication to the term 'Cheesehead' and 'Turrible Towels'...

Sisk
01-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Going for Green Bay

phxspurfan
01-24-2011, 06:21 PM
Steelers...I guess. Ugh. And BEP at halftime. Double ugh.

Phillip
01-24-2011, 06:29 PM
Packers 27
Steelers 17

Blake
01-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Steelers have been here before. (-3) seems like a very easy cover for them.

Pitt 31

Packers 13

IronMexican
01-24-2011, 11:14 PM
Having experience doesn't hurt, but it is well overrated in football. This Packer team can handle the pressure and adversity. They have done it all season.

The 2001-2002 Rams had tons of it and what good did it do against an unproven inexperienced Patriots team?

The 2002-2003 Raiders had a ton of experience and how did that turn out vs the Bucs?

The 2007-2008 Patriots had tons of experience and the Giants beat em.

That doesn't work for that 2003 Super Bowl. The Bucs had just almost as much experience playing together.

JoeTait75
01-24-2011, 11:39 PM
I don't think this is a very good matchup for Pittsburgh. The book on their defense, going back years, is to throw the ball on them- non-stop. Think of Rich Gannon throwing about 65 times on their defense, or Kelly Holcomb putting more than 400 yards on them in a playoff game.

You can't run on Pittsburgh and Green Bay isn't even going to try. But you can throw on them, and the Packers will. Factor in Pouncey's injury on the other side of the ball and this game looks like a problem for Pittsburgh.

I'm going with the Packers, 30-24.

Brutalis
01-25-2011, 12:25 AM
Rooting for the Steelers but I have a feeling it's the Packers who win.

bostonguy
01-25-2011, 12:59 AM

Pitt 31

Packers 13

Yet another person who hasn't followed the Packers much this season. I love how these fans keep underestimating Green Bay acting like they aren't a legit team.

resistanze
01-25-2011, 01:21 AM
20 Packers
17 Steelers

DesignatedT
01-25-2011, 01:21 AM

Pitt 31

Packers 13

They are actually +3 :lol... I know, seems odd to me.

slayermin
01-25-2011, 01:28 AM
I just hope it's as good as their classic from last season. I don't think Polamalu played in that one. But Rodgers threw for 384 and Roethlisberger broke 500 yards.

DJ Mbenga
01-25-2011, 01:31 AM
lets hope the game goes into ot. papa johns will deliver free pizza if it does

The Reckoning
01-25-2011, 01:42 AM
lets hope the game goes into ot. papa johns will deliver free pizza if it does

all over?

DesignatedT
01-25-2011, 02:14 AM
For football fans who can't decide whether to cheer for the Green Bay Packers or the Pittsburgh Steelers in this year's Super Bowl on Feb. 6, how about pulling for both?

At least during regulation play, that is.

After all, this year the payoff could be a free pizza. No kidding.

Although it's unlikely -- no Super Bowl has ever been forced into overtime -- it could happen. And if it does, the folks at Papa John's have promised free large, three-topping pizzas to its customers in the United States.

To get a free pie in case of a tie at the end of regulation play, fans must register for the "Papa Points" online customer loyalty program at papajohns.com.

Deadline for registration is 10:59 p.m. CST on Feb. 5.

If the big event goes into overtime, folks enrolled in the program will receive 25 Papa Points (the number necessary to get a three-topping pizza). The points may be redeemed through June 30.

That's pretty legit though. Get the whole party to sign up for papa points haha.

Trill Clinton
01-25-2011, 09:41 AM
I'm going with the Steelers.

BUMP.
01-25-2011, 09:54 AM
ya this one's pretty tough to call.

I'm leaning towards the Packers, although they're gonna have to get some sort of run game to keep the pass rush off balance. The Steelers have the experience but the Pack are just playing lights out on both sides of the ball.

Key for Green Bay is to get Ben down right away and not let him escape like he usually does.

Blake
01-25-2011, 10:05 AM
They are actually +3 :lol... I know, seems odd to me.

Yah, I mistyped. (-3) for the Steelers seems like what it should be to me. Pitt getting 3 is a no-brainer bet, imo.

I wouldn't be suprised to see the line move to 2 or 1 1/2 by kickoff.

manufan10
01-25-2011, 04:09 PM
I'm going with the Steelers 24-21.

Big Ben has been money in the big games.

I think both teams are pretty equal, and I think we're in for another thriller for a Super Bowl.

Jelloisjigglin
01-25-2011, 06:23 PM

Yep. This should be a hell of a game. Both teams are pretty evenly matched.

Kyle Orton
01-25-2011, 07:08 PM
JoeTait seems like the best prediction so far. It's not even a matter of running enough to keep Pittsburgh off balance, the best thing to do is go no huddle and turn your offense vs. their defense into a finesse contest since you're not going to beat their defense at a physical contest. If Green Bay comes out and doesn't waste downs/possessions trying to it should be a good game. If they overthink it like the Cardinals did and don't start going no huddle till their down by multiple possessions in the 2nd half, Steelers pick up #7. I have a feeling they're gonna come out with too many stupid running plays and put themselves in too deep a hole.

PublicOption
01-25-2011, 11:48 PM
what it will look like packers will where green.
http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/50725446.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD26FD0ABE8D2460A4 543435F9CF2B24CAB1C226FE7347AEC779C477E715A14459

BruceBowenFan
01-26-2011, 03:07 AM
Im gonna go with the packers on this one, i picked the steelers against the jets but feel a little more strongly about the packers in this matchup

DPG21920
01-30-2011, 03:55 PM
lol dead forum

lefty
02-06-2011, 03:31 PM
Bump

Spurologist
02-06-2011, 04:48 PM
PACK 23
Steelers 16

resistanze
02-06-2011, 05:25 PM
MF1nMXXrwjE
tbh

lefty
02-06-2011, 05:27 PM
Should be a great game

Cry Havoc
02-06-2011, 05:42 PM
T is sick, so I am staying in for this SuperBowl and watching it on my HT. Oh wells. :|

lefty
02-06-2011, 05:46 PM
LOL Shaq

lefty
02-06-2011, 05:53 PM
Spoiler alert !!!!!

http://www.superbowl-commercials.org/

biziofromdowntown
02-06-2011, 05:54 PM
I pick Steelers but it's a close game, we miss Pouncey a ot, Legursky is too short but...we'll see. Ben is a winner.

lefty
02-06-2011, 06:09 PM
It's coming !

lefty
02-06-2011, 06:24 PM
I'm not American, but Aguilera has shredded the national anthem

Horrible perf

Brutalis
02-06-2011, 06:25 PM
That is one ugly singing hoe right there.

38-24 Steelers.

lefty
02-06-2011, 06:32 PM
They choose not to receive?

lefty
02-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Lol wtf

lefty
02-06-2011, 06:44 PM
This game sucks

Sisk
02-06-2011, 06:46 PM
This game sucks

Lol barely started

redzero
02-06-2011, 06:51 PM
Licking a man's finger is never cool.

biziofromdowntown
02-06-2011, 06:52 PM
Defense on offence

MavDynasty
02-06-2011, 07:01 PM
scros, anyone got a stream?

Warlord23
02-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Packers O-line got away with 2 holds on that drive. If this keeps up, gonna be a long night

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Nelson makes up for the one he dropped. Not really a Packers fan but since I hate the Steelers, go Pack.

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Cheese !!!!

resistanze
14-0 nigga!

SAtown
:lmao

MavDynasty
nvm found one imho

Axe Murderer
02-06-2011, 07:09 PM
nvm found one imho

u shud ask DAF86 for a reliable stream, tbh, imho

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:10 PM
14-0 nigga!
Do you have FOX on CTV this year?

It's all crippled !

SAtown
02-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Feels like I'm watching a preseason game. ZERO atmosphere

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Feels like I'm watching a preseason game. ZERO atmosphere
Exactly the way I feel

WTF

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 07:13 PM
Even the commercials suck this year.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 07:14 PM
Do you have FOX on CTV this year?

It's all crippled !
Yeah I'm making more noise in my own home.

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Yeah I'm making more noise in my own home.
:lol
And no SB commercials on CTV this year (depending on the prcvider/region)

(But I watched them this morning on Youtube, they suck anyway)

SAtown
02-06-2011, 07:15 PM
Roflsberger did that shit in the AFC champ game, act like he's injured then run for 20 freaking yards

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Roflsberger did that shit in the AFC champ game, act like he's injured then run for 20 freaking yards
Yeah I remember that :lol

resistanze
02-06-2011, 07:34 PM
Injuries for both teams.

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Why is GB not PUTTING PRESSURE....SACK HIS ASS ALREADY

:elephant

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Why is GB not PUTTING PRESSURE....SACK HIS ASS ALREADY

It's called holding.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 07:41 PM
Yeah!!!

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:46 PM
CROFLburger

djohn2oo8
02-06-2011, 07:47 PM
This shit is over

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:48 PM
The Steelers' body language is really bad

resistanze
02-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Terrible gamble.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 07:49 PM
After the Steelers-Ravens game I'm not getting too excited.

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:52 PM
And GB gets the ball to start the second half, Pitt better score a TD here before the half or they are in deep trouble

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Looking bad for packers secondary.

djohn2oo8
02-06-2011, 07:53 PM
With all these injuries, Dallas probably won't get another sb for a while

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:56 PM
LMAO at Bradshaw

The only FOX panelist to pick Pittsburtgh

Homer

CubanMustGo
So NOW we know JJ's strategy in hosting the SB - put concrete directly underneath the field and injure all the players on both teams.

resistanze
Terrible D

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 07:57 PM
Nice
pass.

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 07:58 PM
What a lucky horrible QB....why ARE THE PACKERS NOT BLITZING.....GET AGGRESSIVE

djohn2oo8
02-06-2011, 07:58 PM
So NOW we know JJ's strategy in hosting the SB - put concrete directly underneath the field and injure all the players on both teams.

lefty
02-06-2011, 07:59 PM
He did it again !!!!

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:01 PM
BEP halftime show? I'm gonna take a shower.

lefty
02-06-2011, 08:02 PM
BEP halftime show? I'm gonna take a shower.
You mean you are going to miss the hottest woman on Earth?

Edit: sorry wrong pic; that's Kid Rock

http://stylefrizz.com/img/fergie-without-makeup.jpg

BlackSwordsMan
02-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Imma be imma be imma be

lefty
02-06-2011, 08:10 PM
OMG that is so bad :lmao

Trainwreck2100
02-06-2011, 08:10 PM
i never wished 4 ropes would break in my life

Trainwreck2100
02-06-2011, 08:11 PM
disney should sue cause these assholes are ripping off tronm like a motherfucker

BlackSwordsMan
02-06-2011, 08:11 PM
why dont they get metallica or 3/4's pantera

Drachen
02-06-2011, 08:12 PM
Wow, I like that song, and they are still a boring act.

Drachen
02-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Aww crap, now this!?!?

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Lol this sucks.

Bukefal
02-06-2011, 08:14 PM
http://mitchieville.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/black-eyed-peas-greatest-hits.jpg

Bukefal
They suck big time. This is just sad :lol

benefactor
Fergie covering Sweet Child O Mine? They need to stick to their own shitty music and stop screwing up other peoples stuff.

Slydragon
Slash playing guns n roses....I smell a Axel Rose lawsuit coming.

djohn2oo8
02-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Fergie sounds like she has 10 dicks lodged deep into her throat

benefactor
I could put on a better show than these no talent assclowns.

Chachachango
Yeah, they need Metallica there

lefty
02-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Injuries

Horrible HT show

Fans denied access to seats

Yep, Dallas is not getting a SB anytime soon

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Wtf, now this assclown.

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 08:17 PM
At least if I was actually at the SB I'd be in line for the john instead of sitting there listening to this crap.

lefty
The guy on the front left loolks like Kanye

benefactor
God help me. It can't end soon enough.

Slydragon
02-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Usher looks like he has a dirty diaper full of shit.

lefty
02-06-2011, 08:20 PM
Holy shit

This is getting gayer and gayer

benefactor
02-06-2011, 08:20 PM
This can't really be happening.

lefty
02-06-2011, 08:21 PM
I am half expecting Justin Timberlake to come out of some hole somewhere to complete the ridiculousness of this Half time show

Bukefal
People were complaining about the who last year, but i'd 100 x rather see them than this disgrace lol

redzero
I feel sorry for whoever sits through the halftime show.

BlackSwordsMan
me and lefty just fucked each other in the ass to get the gay off

benefactor
02-06-2011, 08:22 PM
I feel sorry for whoever sits through the halftime show.
It's the whole train wreck theory.

CubanMustGo
omfg.

djohn2oo8
me and lefty just fucked each other in the ass to get the gay off

:lmao

lefty
I'm pretty sure The Onion orchestrated the HT show

It's the only explanation

lefty
02-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Well, that was a major wardrobe malfunction

Axe Murderer
02-06-2011, 08:27 PM
huh? i thought the halftime show was pretty good.

i swear, ST is just a giant scoff-fest

BlairForceDejuan
im seriously embarrassed to live in America after that halftime show

resistanze
Hey guys just had a shower. What'd I miss?

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 08:28 PM
How come the Packers have like 20 players not even suited up lol...Half the sideline in Tshirts and shorts

lefty
02-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Hey guys just had a shower. What'd I miss?
Pure entertainment

The funniest HT show ever

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:32 PM
Pure entertainment

The funniest HT show ever

Damn! Now I have regrets....

Woodson out for the game...

TheMACHINE
02-06-2011, 08:32 PM
what do you expect? spurstalk posters are a bunch of hicks who rather watch 60 year old has-been performers boring the shit out of everyone.

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Wtf is up with the superbowl logo on the field?

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:34 PM
OMFG Jones.....

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:36 PM
Facemask? WTF?

Chachachango
Bs call.

HarlemHeat37
James Jones, doing what James Jones does..

:lol @ Anybody that thinks the Packers have the best WR corps in the NFL(a lot of people seem to believe this)..

..and obviously, the Steelers are getting all the calls to start the half..that train's never late..

BlairForceDejuan
02-06-2011, 08:37 PM
what do you expect? spurstalk posters are a bunch of hicks who rather watch 60 year old has-been performers boring the shit out of everyone.

I don't even care about the "gay" BEP, Usher, Beiber, Britney Spears, etc. That's mainstream America. It is what it is.

This show sounded like complete shit. They should have just kept it simple and lip sincy'd like everyone else. Fergie should feel quilty for passing go and collecting millions for this "performance". :rollin

Spurologist
02-06-2011, 08:39 PM
Jones setting himself up for the escape goat. Jones will bounce back though. He needs to get his head back in the game.....they need him

TheMACHINE
02-06-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't even care about the "gay" BEP, Usher, Beiber, Britney Spears, etc. That's mainstream America. It is what it is.

This show sounded like complete shit. They should have just kept it simple and lip sincy'd like everyone else. Fergie should feel quilty for passing go and collecting millions for this "performance". :rollin

sons, if they lip synced, they'll get tore up by mainstream america.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2011, 08:40 PM
Sucks that the Pack have to play Bush, he's so terrible..

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 08:41 PM
It's getting good.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:42 PM
ROFL @ GB's D.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Packers' D looks demoralized, for some reason..I guess because Woodson is done, even though that shouldn't be a reason..

Rodgers has to carry them the rest of the way, this could be his legacy game..

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:44 PM
GB needs points on this possession or expect an avalanche.

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2011, 08:44 PM
Ya, they need at least 3 here..get some momentum back..there's also the inevitable key call from the ref to help the Steelers, that they will have to deal with..

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 08:45 PM
Yeah, if Jones didn't drop that pass it would have been all over.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Terrible...

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Another drop from the most overrated WR corps in the NFL..

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:48 PM
Chokejob is painful to watch.

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 08:49 PM
what kind of play calling is this...no draws??? No screen plays??? Retards calling plays

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:50 PM
I told my buddy at halftime that the Steelers have voodoo..after watching the Ravens game...

DJ Mbenga
02-06-2011, 08:52 PM
no woodson seems to have doomed the packers

resistanze
02-06-2011, 08:55 PM
no woodson seems to have doomed the packers

Their rush D is laughable.

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 08:56 PM
Damn, good play action bad throw.

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 08:56 PM
MEMO YOU IDIOTS....CONTAIN ON THE OUTSIDE....jesus

baseline bum
02-06-2011, 08:57 PM
GB is done.

benefactor
02-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Dammit that would have been huge.

jack sommerset
02-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Will Hines Ward be a hof?

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

benefactor
02-06-2011, 08:59 PM
Big time stop.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Horrible kick :lol

HarlemHeat37
That might have been the worst kick I've ever seen..what the fuck???!?!!?!?..

Chachachango
Damn.

benefactor
Pretty bad decision there. I think you punt and play field position.

Amarelooms
Need a damn touchdown here...SCREEN PASS TO THE ROOKIE

baseline bum
02-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Worst FG kick followed by the worst commercial of alltime for Chrysler.

HarlemHeat37
Why does it seem like 3/4 of the NFL teams have shitty kickers?..is it really that difficult to find an above average kicker?..

resistanze
That might have been the worst kick I've ever seen..what the fuck???!?!!?!?..

Said the exact same thing out loud.:lol

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 09:04 PM
run forward you IDIOT....hit the hole for 2 yards

benefactor
02-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Why does it seem like 3/4 of the NFL teams have shitty kickers?..is it really that difficult to find an above average kicker?..
I think the biggest thing is the size of defensive lines at the pro level. Not only do kickers have to get it over those guys outstretched hands they have to do it accurately.

baseline bum
02-06-2011, 09:06 PM
Wow, Pittsburgh with one timeout left.

benefactor
02-06-2011, 09:07 PM
lol Aikman ripping the kicker.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 09:09 PM
Williams lets the ball bouce a mile then commits a personal foul..fucking idiot.

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Fiiiiight.

baseline bum
Moron

HarlemHeat37
Williams is a top 3-5 cover corner in the NFL, but he's an absolutely terrible STer..if he isn't dropping the punt returns, he's doing something stupid like that..

benefactor
02-06-2011, 09:11 PM
So stupid. Doesn't he know that the refs are just looking for a reason to flag GB?

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 09:11 PM
Fair catch the damn ball

resistanze
02-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Just a matter of time...we all know how this game is gonna end...

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 09:12 PM
No run plays.

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 09:13 PM
cchallenge.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 09:13 PM
They'll lose the challenge.

baseline bum
02-06-2011, 09:14 PM
This will be a fucking wasted challenge.

benefactor
02-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Wasted challenge here. There is no way in hell they are giving this to GB.

baseline bum
02-06-2011, 09:15 PM
Idiots should have saved their timeout.

CubanMustGo
Not a catch, not close to a catch. GB grasping at straws.

HarlemHeat37
Such a shitty WR corps..any play that involves Swain is a stupid play call..

resistanze
02-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Such a shitty WR corps..any play that involves Swain is a stupid play call..

They can't fucking hold on to the ball to save their lives.

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Run a damn screen play....WTF you idiots

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 09:21 PM
HE IS GOING TO BOUNCE IT STUPID....contain your gap

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Beautiful..

Seems like Mendenhall's first mistake in a long time..

Matthews coming up huge, DPOY..

benefactor
02-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Woot!

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 09:25 PM
Now DO SOMETHING!

resistanze
About fucking time...

Terrible risky throw...

Amarelooms
SCREEN PLAY....RUN IT YOU cocksuckers...WTF

HarlemHeat37
02-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Green Bay has 1 first down in the half, IIRC..Pittsburgh's D has just completely locked shit down..

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 09:26 PM
Wow no running game.

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 09:27 PM
Great catch ... finally.

HarlemHeat37
James Jones just being himself:lol..he's the JR Smith of NFL WRs..

baseline bum
2 first downs now motherfuckers!

Amarelooms
02-06-2011, 09:28 PM
SCREEN PLAY COCKSUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111

resistanze
JESUS! Are you kidding me?

CubanMustGo
Never mind.

Chachachango
This guys suck.can't catch shit.

lefty
OMG

What a POS

baseline bum
Fucking shit. This is pathetic.

benefactor
For every good catch Nelson make he screws up. Frustrating.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 09:29 PM
Yes!! Redeemed!

HarlemHeat37
Again..this is just sad..ducks could probably catch some of these..

Finally, a good play..get it in now..

lefty
Redemption

Axe Murderer
crofl, imho

benefactor
For every good catch Nelson make he screws up. Frustrating.
lol

baseline bum
Can't believe Neslon caught that.

resistanze
02-06-2011, 09:30 PM
WTF Pound it in you dumb fuckers.

Amarelooms
RUN THE BALL...>WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

lefty
Running play

resistanze
Jennings.

HarlemHeat37
There you go..finally going to the only good WR on the team..

baseline bum
Nice!

benefactor
Six.

lefty
Yes!

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Did he get two feet down?

Edit: yes, drug the other.

Chachachango
Yeeeeeeeeeee.

lefty
Cheese!

benefactor
02-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Hang on Pack, hang on.

baseline bum
02-06-2011, 09:32 PM
How the hell is Pittsburgh finding a way to out-choke the Packers tonight?

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 09:33 PM
petas gonna bitches about this commercial.

lefty
02-06-2011, 09:34 PM

True :lol

Choking has been the story tonight

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 09:35 PM

Did it against the Cowboys last time they played, remember O'Donnell throwing those INTs right at Larry Brown?

resistanze
02-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Getting eaten alive on screens

CubanMustGo
02-06-2011, 09:40 PM
Good ol' Flozell with the hold. How come he hasn't jumped 2 or 3 times already?

Chachachango
02-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Fuck.

resistanze
My grandma saw that blitz coming from a mile.

benefactor
Dammit