PDA

View Full Version : So, what do you guys think of Cutler?..

HarlemHeat37
01-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Would it be fair to wait until the details of his injury are revealed?..it didn't look bad enough for him to sit out, but I guess you never know with these types of injuries..his teammates defended him after the game, but they have to do that, I suppose..

NFL players are bashing Cutler on Twitter:lol..the media is bashing him, the fans are bashing him..fair/unfair?..

DJ Mbenga
01-23-2011, 10:52 PM
some are saying its a torn mcl. i think its safe to wait to bash him

slayermin
01-23-2011, 10:57 PM
He ain't no Philip Rivers.

JMarkJohns
01-23-2011, 11:12 PM
some are saying its a torn mcl. i think its safe to wait to bash him

He had a torn MCL and he was allowed to continue to stand up and walk around for an entire half?

LakerHater
01-23-2011, 11:52 PM
He had a torn MCL and he was allowed to continue to stand up and walk around for an entire half?

Thats what Im sayin???
Cuntler shoulda maned up and played, but then again that other kid had some good drives!

ShoogarBear
01-23-2011, 11:52 PM
Unless they had an MRI at Soldiers Field, they don't know if it was torn. And even if it was, standing up and walking around wouldn't do any more damage.

crc21209
01-23-2011, 11:58 PM
People were burning his jersey in Chicago...ouch. :lol

ducks
01-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Would it be fair to wait until the details of his injury are revealed?..it didn't look bad enough for him to sit out, but I guess you never know with these types of injuries..his teammates defended him after the game, but they have to do that, I suppose..

NFL players are bashing Cutler on Twitter:lol..the media is bashing him, the fans are bashing him..fair/unfair?..

atleast he was hurt when he quite unlike james in the playoff game

ducks
01-24-2011, 12:17 AM
he could not plant and throw

I thought it was the right think to do

all his throws would have been short
also he was not effective in first half

ducks
01-24-2011, 12:18 AM
be intersting to see what duncan thinks of cutler now

crc21209
01-24-2011, 12:20 AM
It was probably better for the Bears anyway, had he stayed in they probably don't even score...

4>0rings
01-24-2011, 12:28 AM
http://unclepopov.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/mccoy.jpg

BanditHiro
01-24-2011, 12:33 AM
if he was going to be even more ineffective than what he already was what was the point of going back into the game.

LakerHater
01-24-2011, 01:21 AM
was readin that alota players were ripping him on twitter.

ata
01-24-2011, 01:51 AM
Were Udrih and Cutler separated at birth?

HarlemHeat37
01-24-2011, 02:33 AM
http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7606/16711810150094768171252.jpg

4>0rings
01-24-2011, 10:52 AM
Josh McDaniels/Denver was right in trying to trade this coward. Now they are better off with Tebow who would never pull himself out of a game and would of produced better numbers than Cutler in the championship game prior to his injury. Cutler is going to have MAJOR fallout with this decision no matter the injury.

Urlacher(sic?) called him a pussy to his face when Cutler first got to Chicago, I guess he was right.

stretch's wife
01-24-2011, 11:13 AM
lol cutler

stretch is busy at the moment

:jack

BUMP'S GF
01-24-2011, 11:26 AM
lol cutler

stretch is busy at the moment

:jack

Girls night out tonight?

The Reckoning
01-25-2011, 01:22 AM
sprained mcl is nothing. a torn mcl could cost you a career (much worse than a torn acl), so he probably pulled a mccoy on that one.

Spurminator
01-25-2011, 09:08 AM
He was ineffective when he tried to play through it. I'm not a Cutler fan but the reaction is related more to his unpopularity than his sitting out.

Chris
01-25-2011, 10:18 AM
lol cutler

Phillip
01-25-2011, 12:23 PM
i used to make fun of cutler a lot, but i think im done loling him. i really hope next year he shuts the idiots up. hes gotten way too much unfair heat, and personally i tend to pull for guys who get unfair criticism

monosylab1k
01-25-2011, 01:08 PM
He ain't no Philip Rivers.

This statement is about as ignorant as it gets, and it's getting used by a ton of people. It's even worse when a Chargers fan says it, because it means they don't even remember shit about their own team.

Did Philips Rivers get hurt and continue playing against the Patriots? No. He got hurt A WEEK BEFORE against Indianapolis and LEFT THE GAME. He was out the rest of the game and Billy Volek won that game. In fact, much like Cutler, Rivers was on the sidelines walking around after he got hurt.

Give Cutler a week and a chance to be worked on/fitted with a brace, and if he STILL doesn't play, then maybe question his toughness.

The only reason Cutler got so much immediate heat over this is because he's a big douchebag. He's a douche and so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. But to cite the Philip Rivers knee injury to indict Cutler is so retarded it's retarded.

Phillip
01-25-2011, 01:53 PM
This statement is about as ignorant as it gets, and it's getting used by a ton of people. It's even worse when a Chargers fan says it, because it means they don't even remember shit about their own team.

Did Philips Rivers get hurt and continue playing against the Patriots? No. He got hurt A WEEK BEFORE against Indianapolis and LEFT THE GAME. He was out the rest of the game and Billy Volek won that game. In fact, much like Cutler, Rivers was on the sidelines walking around after he got hurt.

Give Cutler a week and a chance to be worked on/fitted with a brace, and if he STILL doesn't play, then maybe question his toughness.

The only reason Cutler got so much immediate heat over this is because he's a big douchebag. He's a douche and so he doesn't get the benefit of the doubt. But to cite the Philip Rivers knee injury to indict Cutler is so retarded it's retarded.

+1

same goes for Breses who people are citing as playing with a messed up knee, as he too had a week to prepare and get a brace and such in order to play on it. im sure cutler would have played if he had the chance like Brees and Rivers did.

Zelophehad
01-26-2011, 11:19 AM
People should be giving Cutler heat for sucking balls when he was in there.

Chris
01-26-2011, 03:19 PM
One of the ESPN gurus said he has bad body language and a tendency to smirk. The double chin isn't helping his charisma either.

4>0rings
01-26-2011, 04:59 PM
One of the ESPN gurus said he has bad body language and a tendency to smirk. The double chin isn't helping his charisma either.
Yeah sitting down on the bench hooded up looking around not saying anything was pretty bad. Get off your ass, grab a set of headphones, help your back up, and cheer your team on.

bresilhac
01-26-2011, 08:47 PM
Reminded me alot of Colt McCoy of Texas in the National Championship game a couple of years ago. If you can walk you get out there and play sucker. You can rest your bad knee or shoulder the entire offseason for crying out loud. Instead, humiliating disgrace and failure for both of them in the end.

Halberto
01-29-2011, 12:36 AM
Reminded me alot of Colt McCoy of Texas in the National Championship game a couple of years ago. If you can walk you get out there and play sucker. You can rest your bad knee or shoulder the entire offseason for crying out loud. Instead, humiliating disgrace and failure for both of them in the end.

Fuck you.

That post was too fucking naive. Rest it in the offseason? Possibly for the rest of your life? That sort of attitude really helped Brandon Roy right? Shut the fuck up.

All you guys act so tough...

DPG21920
01-30-2011, 03:53 PM
lol dead forum