PDA

View Full Version : Request of My true Laker Brothers - I can't do this by myself

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 02:35 PM
:lol Please fellas...as we round the bases towards the play-offs I kindly ask that you ease up on the non money bets that could potentially have you away for weeks if not months on end...I'm a warrior it's true but I can't fight off these slimy maggots by myself...right now we're missing many of our stalwarts and we will need all hands on deck as the play-offs start and we begin our historic 3 peat title run...

Don't give Spur, Heat, Magic, or Celtic cretins the joy of being able to side-line you with cheesy bets...The storm clouds will soon be gathering my fellow comrades lets go into this battle together stronger than ever...for the glory is ours to capture. - Amen

Stay in the fight and remember:

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

21_Blessings
01-24-2011, 02:39 PM
When NBA Forum posting privileges are the line - I don't lose - trust me on this, Laker brethren.

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:39 PM
tbh, you shouldn't be worried if your team could actually win the games...

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:40 PM
When NBA Forum posting privileges are the line - I don't lose - trust me on this, Laker brethren.

This one could turn into another "backdoor motherfucking sweep" classic... :lol

We'll see in a week...

21_Blessings
01-24-2011, 02:41 PM
tbh, you shouldn't be worried if your team could actually win the games...

But you were worried about not being able to post... upstairs!

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:41 PM
Talking about ELE bets and missing Lakerfan, whatever happened to Culby? Did he lose a bet? or he got busted? :lol

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:43 PM
But you were worried about not being able to post... upstairs!

Upstairs has no meaning to you. Neither does the Political forum or the Geek Zone. It really is an even bet now.

Plus, I'm not the one asking other Spurs fan not to take ELE bets... :rolleyes

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 02:43 PM
Don't forget since I said the Spurs would lose the next 6 of 10 they are 1 /1...I like LA's chances of being back in the drivers seat come Allstar game or shortly thereafter....

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Don't forget since I said the Spurs would lose the next 6 of 10 they are 1 /1...I like LA's chances of being back in the drivers seat come Allstar game or shortly thereafter....

You should have made an ELE bet on that, tbh :rolleyes

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:46 PM
Wait, you're welcher... nobody would probably take you on it... :lol

Let us proceed....

21_Blessings
01-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Upstairs has no meaning to you. Neither does the Political forum or the Geek Zone.

:lmao :lmao and :lmao :lmao :lmao

And I love going upstairs. :bking

It really is an even bet now.

Plus, I'm not the one asking other Spurs fan not to take ELE bets... :rolleyes

You're basically admitting defeat in advance... that's fine. Now that the agreement is set, the Lakers have no chance of losing anyway.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 02:49 PM
Wait, you're welcher... nobody would probably take you on it... :lol

Let us proceed....

if all you got are food stamps I will work with you...just tell me where to go to cash out...

Kori can moderate our bets for us so no excuses...ok food stamp guy...

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:53 PM
:lmao :lmao and :lmao :lmao :lmao

You're a regular in LG... need I say more?... :lmao

And I love going upstairs. :bking

Hey, I didn't hide why I want to post there. If the Jersey game would have been later on, I would have taken you on it. Just bad timing. Next time maybe we'll do the whole shebang.

You're basically admitting defeat in advance... that's fine. Now that the agreement is set, the Lakers have no chance of losing anyway.

:lol How am I admitting defeat in advance?

I admit that our team doesn't get up for every regular season game.
That said, if they keep playing the way they've been playing and there's no major injuries, I have no doubt we'll win.

ElNono
01-24-2011, 02:57 PM
if all you got are food stamps I will work with you...just tell me where to go to cash out...

Kori can moderate our bets for us so no excuses...ok food stamp guy...

Why would I want to reward a welcher with a bet? :lol

I have the ELE in place with Blessing now. Maybe I'll take up another bet with DD or another Lakerfan for a potential Lakeshow-Spurs series later on, we'll see.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 03:05 PM
I told History previously that I don't have any muthafucking money? :lol

I have the non-money ELE in place with Blessing now. Maybe I'll take up another bet with DD or another Lakerfan for a potential Lakeshow-Spurs series later on, we'll see, but whatever it is it won't involve money.

fify

ElNono
01-24-2011, 03:25 PM
Don't have to take my word for it. PM DeadlyDynasty and ask. :lol

It's ok though. I understand you being butthurt and pleading your Laker brethren to stop taking ELE bets. It's not like your team can back up the shit you talk anyways. :lol

history2b
01-24-2011, 03:30 PM
ElNono,

Are you employed?

Killakobe81
01-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Two things ...

First, I think ELE beats are silly. with all the trolls in this forum and all of the accusing of "welching" why should I trust anyone on here to make a bet and honor it?

Second, Kool is right this has all the makings of historic playoffs whether we bring home :lobt2: or not.

Personally I doubt that we in Phil's last season, Kobe this close to 6 and facing the prospect of a lockout ...that we dont go down without a major fight or like some punk ass bitch getting swept. Whomever beats us, if it happens, will have earned the title and will have my respect even those green bastards from Boston.

Speaking of Boston we will be facing them soon, and it is one of the few regular season games that have any meaning to me. It's against our historic rival and there are the only team (unless Heat unlock their true potential early than i expect) that makes me nervous. Win or lose the result means little both can win without HCA ...but beating those chowder heads always brings me joy so when we start playng the celts is when i think the games begin to have meaning ...dont get me wrong, in the spirit of talking shit wouldnt mind spanking Mavs or spurs ...But Boston is the measuring stick.

ElNono
01-24-2011, 03:34 PM
ElNono,

Are you employed?

Who is this stalker?

Is this your retard son Kool? :lol

ElNono
01-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Two things ...

First, I think ELE beats are silly. with all the trolls in this forum and all of the accusing of "welching" why should I trust anyone on here to make a bet and honor it?

tbh, it's not that hard to tell. For example, luva and Kool welched, but Culby did not.

Second, Kool is right this has all the makings of historic playoffs whether we bring home :lobt2: or not.

Personally I doubt that we in Phil's last season, Kobe this close to 6 and facing the prospect of a lockout ...that we dont go down without a major fight or like some punk ass bitch getting swept. Whomever beats us, if it happens, will have earned the title and will have my respect even those green bastards from Boston.

Speaking of Boston we will be facing them soon, and it is one of the few regular season games that have any meaning to me. It's against our historic rival and there are the only team (unless Heat unlock their true potential early than i expect) that makes me nervous. Win or lose the result means little both can win without HCA ...but beating those chowder heads always brings me joy so when we start playng the celts is when i think the games begin to have meaning ...dont get me wrong, in the spirit of talking shit wouldnt mind spanking Mavs or spurs ...But Boston is the measuring stick.

Is Perk going to be back for that game?

Killakobe81
01-24-2011, 03:41 PM
tbh, it's not that hard to tell. For example, luva and Kool welched, but Culby did not.

Is Perk going to be back for that game?

good question. I hear he is close, but i think not. My guess he will be back when we play them in boston (next month I believe).

history2b
01-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Who is this stalker?

Is this your retard son Kool? :lol

Incapable of a straight answer.

Deflection = embarrassment over the truth.

Nothing to be embarrassment about Nono, something like 12% Americans are in your shoes.

Now what you should consider is maybe spending a little less time on Spurstalk and more time looking to be a productive member of society.

ElNono
01-24-2011, 03:45 PM
:cry:cry:cry Incapable of a straight answer :cry :cry :cry

:lol Who are you to be demanding any answers?

Don't you have to be in some ESPN forum stalking people? :lol

history2b
01-24-2011, 03:53 PM

http://www.twc.state.tx.us/

ElNono
01-24-2011, 03:55 PM
http://www.twc.state.tx.us/

:lol What's that?

Texas? :lmao

history2b
01-24-2011, 03:56 PM

Demanding answers? lol.

I said incapable of a -->straight<-- answer. You always answer. In fact, you are the easiest dipshit here to troll because you are also incapable of not answering.

ElNono
01-24-2011, 04:01 PM
Demanding answers? lol.

I said incapable of a -->straight<-- answer. You always answer. In fact, you are the easiest dipshit here to troll because you are also incapable of not answering.

Why don't you make me stop answering? :lmao :lmao :lmao

lol caught trying to troll with Texas shit to a non-Texas resident :lol
lol trying to save face after the fuckup :lmao

Blake
01-24-2011, 04:11 PM
but I can't fight.......by myself

from what I have seen of your posts, I would agree.

Giuseppe
01-24-2011, 04:17 PM
I'm here. I'm just in the old lady's dog house. If I'm caught on here "That's it." When Katie-girl resorts to "That's it." That's it, and that's all.

I gotta get calmed down. Christ-a-mighty!

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:19 PM
from what I have seen of your posts, I would agree.

Hey Blake...I gotta request of you that's older than mankind himself...

Suck My Dick Please....make sure you get that main big curly vein too...

Blake
01-24-2011, 04:20 PM
I'm here. I'm just in the old lady's dog house. If I'm caught on here "That's it." When Katie-girl resorts to "That's it." That's it, and that's all.

lol at being regulated to the dog house of woe

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:20 PM

tell her you went a whole fucking month without posting...or just do that thing she likes...:lol

Blake
01-24-2011, 04:21 PM
Hey Blake...I gotta request of you that's older than mankind himself...

Suck My Dick Please....make sure you get that main big curly vein too...

hey Koolaid_Man, I gotta say you wanting a man to suck your dick is telling.

Giuseppe
01-24-2011, 04:25 PM
tell her you went a whole fucking month without posting...or just do that thing she likes...:lol

She's been intimating that "either you get a part time job, or, that's it. You're not sitting all day here on that computer talking about those Lakers. I'm sick of it.":depressed

history2b
01-24-2011, 04:25 PM
Why don't you make me stop answering? :lmao :lmao :lmao

lol caught trying to troll with Texas shit to a non-Texas resident :lol
lol trying to save face after the fuckup :lmao

I don't want you to stop. When I dribble a basketball I always expect the ball to return to my hand after each pounding.

I'll be honest, I have no clue where you live nor do I care, but I am certain regardless of the state you are still unemployed.:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lma o:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Giuseppe
01-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Anyway, I gotta sign off. If she checks the history roll on this computer when she comes home from work I'm fucked.

Bye, fellows.

jjktkk
01-24-2011, 04:27 PM
She's been intimating that "either you get a part time job, or, that's it. You're not sitting all day here on that computer talking about those Lakers. I'm sick of it.":depressed

You qualify for a Walmart greeter?

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:27 PM
hey Koolaid_Man, I gotta say you wanting a man to suck your dick is telling.

"Well here's a jimmy joke about ya mama that you might not like, I heard she was a Frisco dike." :lol

0xS9hvs5F7s

JayTheClown
01-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Butter scotch and bean dip :king

Butter scotch and bean dip:married:

Butter scotch and bean dip:ihit

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:30 PM

find you an online work from home gig...:lol this shit is real but hilarious homie...:lol...save your time for the play-offs...

hater
01-24-2011, 04:31 PM
:lmao

lakerfan asking peeps to stop betting because Lakers keep losing

just wave the white flag, you lost the war.

Killakobe81
01-24-2011, 04:34 PM
"Well here's a jimmy joke about ya mama that you might not like, I heard she was a Frisco dike." :lol

0xS9hvs5F7s

Prime.

snoop.

your bark was loud but it wasnt ... vicious ...the rhymes you kicking is quite bootylicious ...

LnGrrrR
01-24-2011, 04:42 PM
Snoop was so big, that even my Dad who doesn't like rap bought the Dawg Pound CD. I was like, "Wtf is my Dad listening to? Is taht really Snoop?" :lol

NRHector
01-24-2011, 04:49 PM
She's been intimating that "either you get a part time job, or, that's it. You're not sitting all day here on that computer talking about those Lakers. I'm sick of it.":depressed:lol I told you Culby :lol

NRHector
01-24-2011, 04:52 PM
:lmao

lakerfan asking peeps to stop betting because Lakers keep losing

just wave the white flag, you lost the war.but they don't honor their bets they just change trolls, only Culby is the only one that honored the bet props to him

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 04:54 PM
but they don't honor their bets they just change trolls, only Culby is the only one that honored the bet props to him

the only person I ever made a bet with is Koolaid...:lol

hater
01-24-2011, 05:00 PM
but they don't honor their bets they just change trolls,

That's pretty pathetic but I'm not surprised at all.

NRHector
01-24-2011, 05:06 PM
the only person I ever made a bet with is Koolaid...:lolwow I didn't even mention you and yet you responded, why?

Cry Havoc
01-24-2011, 05:21 PM

My fiancee refers to SpursTalk as her, "arch-nemesis". :lmao

:toast

ElNono
01-24-2011, 05:25 PM
I don't want you to stop. When I dribble a basketball I always expect the ball to return to my hand after each pounding.

:lol The only pounding you're getting is in the ass, tbh...

I'll be honest, I have no clue where you live nor do I care

You obviously care enough to go lookup some Texas shit and then look like a fool posting it.

lol don't care :lmao

but I am certain regardless of the state you are still unemployed.:cry:cry:cry

lol certain
lol unemployed :lmao

Blake
01-24-2011, 05:25 PM

0xS9hvs5F7s

more confirmation that you can't do this by yourself.

good thread. :tu

ElNono
01-24-2011, 05:27 PM

You old flea dog... don't disappear like that!

Just pet the old lady for a while, we'll save your spot in the cesspool until you're willing and able again.

DMC
01-24-2011, 05:32 PM
:lol Please fellas...as we round the bases towards the play-offs I kindly ask that you ease up on the non money bets that could potentially have you away for weeks if not months on end...I'm a warrior it's true but I can't fight off these slimy maggots by myself...right now we're missing many of our stalwarts and we will need all hands on deck as the play-offs start and we begin our historic 3 peat title run...

Don't give Spur, Heat, Magic, or Celtic cretins the joy of being able to side-line you with cheesy bets...The storm clouds will soon be gathering my fellow comrades lets go into this battle together stronger than ever...for the glory is ours to capture. - Amen

Stay in the fight and remember:

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.
Cheesy bets = "no sex for a week"

Real bets = "no Kool_AIDS for a month"

DMC
01-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Incapable of a straight answer.

Deflection = embarrassment over the truth.

Nothing to be embarrassment about Nono, something like 12% Americans are in your shoes.

Now what you should consider is maybe spending a little less time on Spurstalk and more time looking to be a productive member of society.

You should learn some fucking English. Who here is 12% American, you post like one.

Me fucky long time, you too big GI.

Koolaid_Man
01-24-2011, 08:35 PM
You should learn some fucking English. Who here is 12% American, you post like one.

Me fucky long time, you too big GI.

well well well...I knew you were a queer DMC...look at what I found from you in the club forum...it's a Doozy too...:lmao

DMC; My cousin and I did a homeless man. I still laugh about it today.

DMC
01-24-2011, 10:06 PM
well well well...I knew you were a queer DMC...look at what I found from you in the club forum...it's a Doozy too...:lmao

Juvenile attempt a humor. Oh look, I can do that as well!

Seriously guys, I've never wanted anything more than I wanted to touch that heavy, hanging loin teat of a cock that I eventually was able to suckle like a newborn calf.

Except you fucked up the quote tags, rookie.

Still pining over that first piece of ass you didn't get? Don't you have more kiddie romance shit to share?

Koolaid_Man
01-25-2011, 08:09 AM
Snoop was so big, that even my Dad who doesn't like rap bought the Dawg Pound CD. I was like, "Wtf is my Dad listening to? Is taht really Snoop?" :lol

what kind of fucking white dad actually buys the snoop album...get the fuck out of here Lng....you mean to tell me your dad was jamming this shit...no fucking way man...come again...

No fun - Homies Can't Have None

eM12HYYsRSU

Murder Was The Case

7x60uLIfHJk

LnGrrrR
01-25-2011, 01:12 PM
what kind of fucking white dad actually buys the snoop album...get the fuck out of here Lng....you mean to tell me your dad was jamming this shit...no fucking way man...come again...

Trust me, I was as surprised as you. My Dad mostly listened to Iron Maiden, Dio, and 80's metal like that. But he also had a soft spot for Bob Marley, Al Jarreau, and a few others. And Snoop Dogg, apparently.

Oh, and he also would jam Body Count.

ChrisRichards
01-25-2011, 01:58 PM
You qualify for a Walmart greeter?
:lol

xellos88330
01-25-2011, 03:50 PM
Getting a bit overwhelmed eh Koolaid?

Killakobe81
01-25-2011, 04:28 PM
Who is that chick in Kool's avy? If he was tappin' that ...then all praise due ...

ElNono
01-25-2011, 05:34 PM
Who is that chick in Kool's avy? If he was tappin' that ...then all praise due ...

Looks like a pretty popular pic [link expires in 72 hours]:

http://www.tineye.com/search/513c23956664f2ede2cd8c1d231e4d78f4c766c1/

Jelloisjigglin
01-25-2011, 05:45 PM
Looks like a pretty popular pic [link expires in 72 hours]:

http://www.tineye.com/search/513c23956664f2ede2cd8c1d231e4d78f4c766c1/

:lol