PDA

View Full Version : Lakers the only Contending Team Without a Double-Digit Winning Streak

ezau
01-24-2011, 09:34 PM
41 games into the season, I have noticed that the Lakers are the only contending team in the league without a double-digit winning streak;

Celtics--14-game winning streak
Spurs-- 12 and 10-game winning streaks
Heat--12-game winning streak

The Mavericks, during their amazing run prior to the injuries to Butler and Nowitzki, had a 12-game winning streak going for them.

The most the Lakers can do is win eight straight before fizzling out against inferior teams.

Makes you wonder if this Lakers team is as good as what many people think.

If the injuries to the Mavericks didn't happen, the Lakers are nothing more than the 3rd best team in the West behind the Spurs and Mavs.

Kyle Orton
01-24-2011, 09:41 PM
This thread sucks as much as your wife does at staying alive Omar.

DazedAndConfused
01-24-2011, 09:41 PM
:lmao regular season

jmill
01-24-2011, 09:43 PM
Well I'm convinced. Time to blow up the team and rebuild. Maybe trade for Shaq and get that Kobe scrub out of LA. Never should have gotten rid of that guy in the first place. What's so great about Kobe anyway? Dude just chucks up bad shot after bad shot.

ezau
01-24-2011, 10:04 PM
This thread sucks as much as your wife does at staying alive Omar.

:lmao:lmao

cheguevara
01-25-2011, 02:42 PM
since when are Lakers "contending"?

Jelloisjigglin
01-25-2011, 02:48 PM
What a terrible start it has been for the Lakers indeed. 32-13. 3rd best record in the league and like u said longest winning streak is has been 8 games?!?!

Time to blow it up :depressed

hater
01-25-2011, 02:49 PM
32-13. 3rd best record in the league and like u said longest winning is has been 8 games?!?!

easiest 1st 1/2 schedule in the league.

Jelloisjigglin
01-25-2011, 02:51 PM
easiest 1st 1/2 schedule in the league.

That's why I said time to blow it up. Team sucks.

FkLA
01-25-2011, 02:52 PM
last season the lakers had like 19 of their first 20 games at home. this season they have by far the easiest schedule...theyve played like 10 games against teams with winning records. coincidence ?

the schedule will only get harder for LA, theyll get exposed even further tbh...theyre playing for 2nd place in the West right now.

history2b
01-25-2011, 02:59 PM
So the Lakers likely won't win the regular season championship.

Darn. :lmao

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-25-2011, 03:02 PM
Lakers will get a winning streak going very soon.
Team will focus in as the season gets closer and closer to the finish line.

Banzai
01-25-2011, 03:05 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/16a5tuo.jpg.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4898)

Killakobe81
01-25-2011, 04:26 PM
i could not care less ...
Lakers only contending team that has won backtoback titles ...

The focus on us is hilarious. most analysts STILL believe we are the favorites in the West and Spur fan is obsessed and gets great joy in stats, their regular season title it is so hilarious (not all but still).

What happened to spur fan? Yall used to have some cajones? I could bump plenty of threads where many bitch-made Spur fans said you guys were NOT true contenders (i insisted that you were) in the pre-season. In fact there are sTILL plenty upstairs ...that doubt how real your record is.

Rummpd
01-25-2011, 04:35 PM
There is no correlation between regular season winning streaks and titles that I know of - the Rockets and Mavs have had long regular season winning streaks and how did that work out -I would be just as happy if the Spurs did not have another 10 game plus streak as long as they get HCA.

Killakobe81
01-25-2011, 04:38 PM
There is no correlation between regular season winning streaks and titles that I know of - the Rockets and Mavs have had long regular season winning streaks and how did that work out -I would be just as happy if the Spurs did not have another 10 game plus streak as long as they get HCA.

Smart man. Spurs should maintain HCA without sacrificing health. If they do so they have to be one of the favorites to win it all ...

TheMACHINE
01-25-2011, 04:42 PM
41 games into the season, I have noticed that the Lakers are the only contending team in the league without a double-digit winning streak;

The Mavericks, during their amazing run prior to the injuries to Butler and Nowitzki, had a 12-game winning streak going for them.

The most the Lakers can do is win eight straight before fizzling out against inferior teams.

If the injuries to the Mavericks didn't happen, the Lakers are nothing more than the 3rd best team in the West behind the Spurs and Mavs.

Congratz to Ezau and the Spurs!
http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab177/LMAOxROFL/Winstreak.jpg

history2b
01-25-2011, 04:57 PM

:lmao

Darth_Pelican
01-25-2011, 05:11 PM

:lol:lol:lol

ButtHurt Committee
01-25-2011, 05:55 PM

We're not contenders, we're the Champs. Back2back that is, bitch.

Pelicans78
01-25-2011, 07:22 PM
So if the Whorenets win tomorrow, it will give them a 10 game winning streak making them better than the Lakers.

Stop FOOOling yourself!

DMC
01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
We're not contenders, we're the Champs. Back2back that is, bitch.
No, you are a self proclaimed butt hurt bandwagon troll who's only loyalty is to the hardest dick in the circle jerk where you serve as the drip pan.

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-25-2011, 08:09 PM

:lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-25-2011, 08:11 PM
No, you are a self proclaimed butt hurt bandwagon troll who's only loyalty is to the hardest dick in the circle jerk where you serve as the drip pan.

Keep changing your avatar dummy, nothing will get you colored or noticed. Actually you are known, for that regulation Too Kool put on that azz. Lil nigga finally got the recognition he wanted. :lol

ezau
01-25-2011, 09:09 PM
So the Lakers likely won't win the regular season championship.

Darn. :lmao

I said it before and I'll say it again, good luck threepeating without HCA:flag:

ezau
01-25-2011, 09:10 PM

Stick to your Pacquiao>>>>Kobe takes my nigga

DMC
01-25-2011, 09:24 PM
Keep changing your avatar dummy, nothing will get you colored or noticed. Actually you are known, for that regulation Too Kool put on that azz. Lil nigga finally got the recognition he wanted. :lol
nigga.. nigga... nigga... You are whiter than the underside of my grandmother's tits.

Your team is getting handled by the Clipshow. Ime Udoka must look like fucking MJ to Cuban about now. No wonder you are leg riding another poser, at least his bandwagon is moving.

Venti Quattro
01-25-2011, 11:11 PM
The 08-09 Lakers didn't have a double-digit winning streak. They never even had a 9-game winning streak. They just had multiple 8-game winning streaks.

They still ended up as the champions. Tee, hee

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-26-2011, 12:09 AM
nigga.. nigga... nigga... You are whiter than the underside of my grandmother's tits.

Your team is getting handled by the Clipshow. Ime Udoka must look like fucking MJ to Cuban about now. No wonder you are leg riding another poser, at least his bandwagon is moving.

:lol another fail.....lil nigga

Medvedenko
01-26-2011, 01:09 AM
The 08-09 Lakers didn't have a double-digit winning streak. They never even had a 9-game winning streak. They just had multiple 8-game winning streaks.

They still ended up as the champions. Tee, hee

Exactly

Venti Quattro
04-30-2011, 01:40 AM
Where does that regular streak championship going to take you omar now, huh? :lmao :lmao :lmao