PDA

View Full Version : So...who's tougher

Big Pimp_21
05-30-2005, 02:26 PM
Miami or Detroit? I'm sure this topic was posted at least once, but I wasn't here to join in. Which team poses the biggest threat to Tim and Manu hoding the trophies over their heads this June? Detroit has the defense, but Miami has pretty good matchups as well. I don't know who I'm rooting for in the ECF. I guess i just hope it goes all 7.

sa_butta
05-30-2005, 02:31 PM
Miami or Detroit? I'm sure this topic was posted at least once, but I wasn't here to join in. Which team poses the biggest threat to Tim and Manu hoding the trophies over their heads this June? Detroit has the defense, but Miami has pretty good matchups as well. I don't know who I'm rooting for in the ECF. I guess i just hope it goes all 7.I think Detroit's defense poses the biggest threat but as said many times before I think the only team that can beat the Spurs this year is the Spurs themselves. They are on all cylinders.

johndraegerhhs
05-30-2005, 02:55 PM
espically tim duncan and his free throw's

sa_butta
05-30-2005, 02:58 PM
in a close game yes free throws will be key. Can you imagine if we could just consitantly shoot 75% from the line a night how many more wins we might have this season, I know that might be asking alot but it is the fuckin free throw line an these are NBA players.

Solid D
05-30-2005, 03:07 PM
Detroit, but not by much. Let's get the deal done with PHX first.

sa_butta
05-30-2005, 03:13 PM
Man I got some trash talkers here at work all over the Heats nuts. This guy just admitted he has been lost since the bulls broke up (what a fuckin idiot ass bandwagoneer). Last year he rooted for the Lakers, maybe Mouse works in my office...

Sense
05-30-2005, 04:48 PM
detroit.

mavsfan1000
05-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Miami clearly gives the hardest matchups. Miami has the best shooting percentage in the league and they get to the line alot which will make it hard for San Antonio to run which is where San Antonio is at their best. Based on San Antonio's struggles against the Shaq teams in the past I would say the Heat.

HB22inSA
05-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Detroit.

They've been there.

baseline bum
05-30-2005, 05:10 PM
Either of them is more than capable of winning the title. Not as capable as the Spurs, but it's not the good old days of the Knicks and Nets anymore.