will i die? because of loss of will
i have lost the will to live
i lost that shit sometime ago

mookie2001
05-30-2005, 04:13 PM
its kind of morbid

Gatita
05-30-2005, 04:13 PM
Just add something about patriotism and Toby Keith will be happy to sing it for you.

sa_butta
05-30-2005, 04:14 PM
you might want to stick around for the finals before you
depart. We wont lose.
BELIEVE THAT

timvp
05-30-2005, 04:33 PM
this is my original song
excuse the language
i'll be singing it if the spurs dont win it all
nobody steal it

the will to live mookie 2005

i have lost my will to live
i no longer wish to live
i lost my motherfucking will to live
i lost that shit man
i. have. lost. my. will. to live
the will no longer burns inside of me
i lost my goddam will
with no will to live
will i cease to live without my will?
i have lost that fucking shit
the will is gone, no longer possesed
the will to live has escaped my grasp
the will, is what i have lost
it no longer occurs naturally
with the will no longer inside

:rollin

I think I heard that song when I accidentally turned the radio to 96.1. Are you famous?

MannyIsGod
05-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Dude, Mookie. You need a manager. I volunteer my services for a Quatro or two.

mookie2001
05-30-2005, 05:59 PM
recognition escapes me as well
for if the will to live is lost
all lifes pleasures are gone with it

Rita929
05-30-2005, 06:29 PM
mookie--u ready to sing that in person?

mookie2001
05-30-2005, 06:45 PM
yeah
thats my jam
are you gonna be here on thursday?

SpursWoman
05-30-2005, 06:53 PM
Just add something about patriotism and Toby Keith will be happy to sing it for you.

:lol

Rita929
05-30-2005, 08:55 PM
yupp--thursday it is im really excited

scott
05-30-2005, 10:30 PM
Xanex bro.

thispego
05-31-2005, 05:48 PM
if the spurs lose mookie, and you lose your will to live, and you're in the market for a mercy killing of some sort... i'm available... for a moderate fee

nickbroken
05-31-2005, 06:12 PM
prozak...the xanax is mine!

Cant_Be_Faded
05-31-2005, 06:32 PM
Dude it sounds like that shitty ass Kswiss song on those Kswiss commercials where that dude is like

I.
Wear.
My.
K.
Swiss.

mookie2001
06-02-2005, 12:35 PM
without the will convienently located inside
will that fucking shit cause me to die?

now that the spurs won i can post without regard about my will to live

3rdCoast
06-02-2005, 12:38 PM
Dude it sounds like that shitty ass Kswiss song on those Kswiss commercials where that dude is like

I.
Wear.
My.
K.
Swiss.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Cant_Be_Faded
06-02-2005, 01:15 PM
I take a small step
now its a giant stride

people say im loud.
why should i hide

--Tricky

mookie2001
06-02-2005, 07:51 PM
cuz to me Uncle Sam is Hitler without ovens, burning my black skin, buy my neighborhood, then push the crack in, doing me wrong from the first day and dont understand why a (*STUFFER*) got an AK, calling me an african-american, like everything is fair again, shit devil, you got to get your stuff right, i'm black!, blacker than a trillion midnights.

thats my themesong

Clandestino
06-02-2005, 09:07 PM
cuz to me Uncle Sam is Hitler without ovens, burning my black skin, buy my neighborhood, then push the crack in, doing me wrong from the first day and dont understand why a (*STUFFER*) got an AK, calling me an african-american, like everything is fair again, shit devil, you got to get your stuff right, i'm black!, blacker than a trillion midnights.

thats my themesong

:rolleyes

Clandestino
06-03-2005, 09:29 AM
you wouldn't roll your eyes at cube if he had a g17 pointed at your face

most of the "hard" guys you worship are just made up and were never hard. it is publicity. and i find it incredibly comical that you guys hold any dumbass thugs in such high regard.

mookie2001
06-07-2005, 12:47 PM
i embrace the many colored beasts i grow weary of the torment, can there be no peace? and i find myself just wishing that my life would soon decease

Stills (alone) not Stills Alone
from Dallas TX

the 1970 will to live
but different

Cant_Be_Faded
06-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Clandestino only listens to Eminem and Kid Rock

Cant_Be_Faded
06-23-2005, 02:00 PM
This time, the song is for real.....

tekdragon
06-23-2005, 02:06 PM
nobody steal it

I think your hook is safe, bro...

Cant_Be_Faded
06-23-2005, 02:10 PM
Mookie and I are going to terminate our life functions if the Spurs don't pull it out tonight.

bigzak25
06-23-2005, 02:13 PM
the hell you will. you can't be faded man. Believe.

tlongII
06-23-2005, 02:24 PM
How was your jam mookie? Did you hook up with Rita?

T Park
06-23-2005, 02:26 PM

Yeah cause patriotism just sucks.

mookie2001
06-23-2005, 03:47 PM
no i finally met rita though shes elpimpos out of country girlfriend

i never thought the will to live would come down to this

Cant_Be_Faded
06-23-2005, 07:28 PM
Yeah i met Rita too and she hates me with the power of a thousand suns. She told pimpo to start hating me too.

Yet another reason to lose the will...

i sweartogod i sweartogod spurs in 7

bigzak25
06-24-2005, 12:11 AM
Props. You guys have your will for another year. Go Fuckin Spurs Go!!!!!!!!

2005 NBA CHAMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mookie2001
06-25-2005, 11:45 PM
fuck yeah bigzak
i'll admit i was happy
i was singing that selena song all day
biddi biddi bamba biddi biddi bamba biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi

mookie2001
07-07-2005, 10:14 AM
for "Confused"
"the will to live" helped me

the will to live mookie 2005

i no longer wish to live
i lost my motherfucking will to live
i lost that shit man
i. have. lost. my. will. to live
the will no longer burns inside of me
i lost my goddam will
with no will to live
will i cease to live without my will?
i have lost that fucking shit
the will is gone, no longer possesed
the will to live has escaped my grasp
the will, is what i have lost
it no longer occurs naturally
with the will no longer inside

Zombie Terri Schiavo
07-07-2005, 10:29 AM
I have a will to live also but without water, I'm fucked.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-07-2005, 11:18 PM
fuck yeah bigzak
i'll admit i was happy
biddi biddi bamba biddi biddi bamba biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi

thanks to you that fucking song was in my head all day and still is....
biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi biddi

Michael Jackson
07-08-2005, 07:47 AM
i lost my will to live during the trial, but my fans(and the thought of that little boy's penis) kept me strong...

mookie2001
08-14-2005, 12:19 AM
will no will be the end of me?
is my lack of will gods wrath on me?
when I look around
i see so much will but none found
i cant see will around the way
i prepare for the end of days
when they talk about my will
they'll say i had some until
the time they took that shit away
i still curse that fucking day
without no will
what will become of me?

mouse
08-14-2005, 01:09 AM
I have a will to live also but without water, I'm fucked.

:wow

Kori Ellis
08-14-2005, 02:33 AM
will no will be the end of me?
is my lack of will gods wrath on me?
when I look around
i see so much will but none found
i cant see will around the way
i prepare for the end of days
when they talk about my will
they'll say i had some until
the time they took that shit away
i still curse that fucking day
without no will
what will become of me?

So, you are in love with a guy named Will?

:smokin :lol

Cant_Be_Faded
08-14-2005, 12:46 PM
no he thinks just because all of his friends don't drop what they're doing and agree with what he wants, that life sucks and his friends all stabbed him in the back

hes just a big baby

TheTruth
08-14-2005, 01:43 PM
i lost the will to live one time...just...one...time...

Solid D
08-14-2005, 03:05 PM
mookie, that's just sick stuff. You need to think positive and go get your resume spruced up or get some more education and build on your talents rather than letting them atrophy into some lame take on life. Get a grip, slap yourself and TRY!!!

:)

Cant_Be_Faded
08-14-2005, 03:10 PM
thats his problem
he complains all day about not having a job or not having money as we are driving by places that have banners that say "Now Hiring"

Solid D
08-14-2005, 03:11 PM
You can do it!

http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/demention/images/w1.jpg

"Adversity causes some men to break, and others to break records." -- William Ward

http://www.jackierobinson.com/images/photo/10.jpg

Cant_Be_Faded
09-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Mookie will be releasing his album soon.

mookie2001
09-15-2005, 06:55 PM
i have a lot in the works

batman2883
09-15-2005, 06:55 PM
ha ha ha ha damn mook sounded like he lost his will to live

batman2883
09-15-2005, 06:56 PM
can i produce the album?

mookie2001
you have to read this to understand where i come from

Grand Royal Magazine Ben Davis Interview, 1995

1995 Ben Davis interview.
Appeared in Grand Royal Magazine.

The King Kong of Work Clothing
Interview by O.D. Wolfson

Ben Davis Co. is working class chic, the Harley Davidson of coarse clothing. For 60 years, Ben Davis has been inspiring customer loyalty from ditch diggers and hipsters with a line of work clothes still cut from patterns drawn in the 30's. Despite zero advertising their popularity has grown at home and abroad (Ben Davis is big in Japan). It may be, in part, due to the fact that they have the worlds coolest logo: a big, tough, hairy yet humble, smiling ape and a kick ass slogan: Union Made, Plenty Tough.

The man behind the monkey is 80 year old Ben Davis himself, a depression era survivor who was destined to become the King of Work Clothes, as Ben's grandfather was instrumental in the creation of Levi Strauss jeans. Ben Davis never gives interviews so I consider myself fortunate to have gotten this one. I spoke with Ben and his son Frank, who now runs the company, at their sunny Mission Street factory.

O.D.Wolfson: I thought I would question you and Frank on some things the kids might be curious about.

Ben Davis: Certainly.

O.D.: What's your full name?

B.D.: Benjamin Franklin Davis.

O.D.: How did you get your start in the garment industry?

Frank Davis: Well, we could go into a bunch of historical stuff like my great grandfather's connection to Levi Strauss.

O.D.: So, Ben, your grandfather had some involvement with Levi Strauss?

B.D.: Well yes... Jacob Davis, he patented the pocket rivet.

O.D.: Wow, really?

B.D.: Yes Jacob Davis was an immigrant from Latvia; I believe his origin was Russia. He was a tailor living in Virginia City Nevada. He's the fellow who invented the copper rivet for jeans to help keep the pockets on. In those days pockets had a habit of falling off the jeans because people would put tools and what-not in them, so he installed a copper rivet and they remained in style ever since.

O.D.: So Jacob Davis collaborated with Levi Strauss?

B.D.: He had other inventions which were not successful... He had a number of children. He wanted to patent the idea of the pocket rivet. His wife, my grandmother, protested because it would have cost $75 to make the patent, money that they did not have, they needed it for food for the children. So he contacted a man by the name of Levi Strauss on Battery street in San Francisco and offered half of the patent if he would cover half the cost. Levi took him up on it. At the time Levi Strauss was just selling canvas, so Jacob Davis came down from Virginia city to San Francisco and started the first Levi's factory making jeans with copper rivets.

O.D.: That launched the whole Levi's jeans empire.

B.D.: Yes.

O.D.: Your family has a real history in the garment industry.

Frank Davis: I guess you could say clothes manufacturing is in the blood.

O.D.: How long did your family remain associated with Levi Strauss Co.?

B.D.: Well my father became the plant manager at the famous Valencia street factory. But he left in the early 1920s.

O.D.: But half the rivet patent was owned by your family.

B.D.: Well, patents only last, what, about, I think thirty five years, and Jacob came down here around the time of the civil war, I think the 1860s. so the patent was long gone by that time.

O.D.: You started Ben Davis Co. in 1935 when you were twenty one years old. What inspired you to start your own line of work clothes?

B.D.: Well in those days we were in severe depression and you had to work to make a living. If you didn't make a living you starved to death. I was playing professional saxophone at the time.

O.D.: What kind of band?

B.D.: We had a three piece combo : piano, sax, and drums. In those days almost everyone danced, and the radio was no good and records were no good either so we got jobs almost every saturday night. We played all over but you still couldn't make a living. My father knew some people who had some money in a roughly similar business (the garment business) and he persuaded them to set up this business and I ran it. My dad died shortly after that and I eventually bought out those people and that was the end of it.

O.D.: What about the monkey logo?

B.D.: In those days there a number of firms making similar merchandise. There was one that had a rooster for a logo, one that had a bulldog, one had the head lamp of a locomotive and so forth. I conceived the idea of putting in the ape or gorilla. I had a professional artist draw three of them and I picked the best of the three.

O.D.: Do you recall the artist's name?

B.D.: No. He's long gone.

O.D.:When I tell people that I've met you they ask me if you look like the ape logo.

F.D.: I get that question all the time.

O.D.: Did you design the original jeans and shirt?

B.D.: The shirts yes. As for the pants we acquired some patterns from an outfit called Neustadter Bros. which made the "Boss of The Road" which was the bulldog. They went out of business. We acquired their patterns which left a lot to be desired, so I modified and improved them.

O.D.: Who designs the newer Items.

F.D.: Generally I do. Sometimes its some form of copy with our special touch on it, but working clothes are generally not a high style item. Its more of a basic thing.

O.D.: In some circles it is high style.

F.D.: Yeah that's true.

O.D.: Do you see a connection between the popularity of rap music culture and that of Ben Davis?

F.D.: Yeah, they are related to some extent I suppose. I'm not sure. The fact that they wear that particular style is the relationship.

O.D.: There's a video by rapper Dr. Dre where he looks into his closet to find a shirt. He's scratching his chin as if he's trying to decide what to wear. Then we see a camera shot into the closet and there's nothing but about 20 black Ben Davis shirts.

F.D.: I think I may have seen Dr. Dre the other day. I'm not sure if it was that one. I heard something about that Snoop Dog guy getting in trouble.. Yeah, we get some good advertising from rappers wearing our clothes. One group called up asking us to make them some XXXXX large shirts.

O.D.: Oh, which group?

F.D.: I don't know, but we're going to make them. I assume the people requesting these are not actually that size. They probably want to wear them really large. some of these guys like to wear this big, big, big way oversized stuff.

O.D.: My girlfriend says you should make a line of clothes for women called Benita Davis.

F.D.: Well, the women usually wear our stuff anyway. They're not so form fitting but actually the pants always fit the women pretty well because they're full in the hips.

O.D.: Good point. So how long have you been working at Ben Davis Co., Frank?

F.D.: About twenty five years I guess. I started lugging bundles around here as a teenager, fixing sewing machines and doing that kind of stuff. Well, I'm 41 and I started at 16 or so...about 25 years. Seems like long enough eh?

O.D.: Long enough??

F.D.: Getting there. Ha ha.

O.D.: No, your the King!

F.D.: I know.

spurs=bling

spurs=bling
09-15-2005, 06:57 PM
can i produce the album?

Cant_Be_Faded
09-15-2005, 06:57 PM
The only thing stopping us from recording is our "friend" who has a recorder but wont let us use it because if we ask him to use it we are "forcing him to do something he doesn't want to do and trying to change his mind"

This dude is the weirdest person EVER.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-15-2005, 06:58 PM
Where the hell did Gatita go? She was funny, even though she always scoffed at men. She just disappeared

batman2883
09-15-2005, 06:59 PM
i have a studio in my closet...it works...

mookie2001
09-15-2005, 06:59 PM
Grand Royal Magazine Ben Davis Interview, 1995

1995 Ben Davis interview.
Appeared in Grand Royal Magazine.

The King Kong of Work Clothing
Interview by O.D. Wolfson

Ben Davis Co. is working class chic, the Harley Davidson of coarse clothing. For 60 years, Ben Davis has been inspiring customer loyalty from ditch diggers and hipsters with a line of work clothes still cut from patterns drawn in the 30's. Despite zero advertising their popularity has grown at home and abroad (Ben Davis is big in Japan). It may be, in part, due to the fact that they have the worlds coolest logo: a big, tough, hairy yet humble, smiling ape and a kick ass slogan: Union Made, Plenty Tough.

The man behind the monkey is 80 year old Ben Davis himself, a depression era survivor who was destined to become the King of Work Clothes, as Ben's grandfather was instrumental in the creation of Levi Strauss jeans. Ben Davis never gives interviews so I consider myself fortunate to have gotten this one. I spoke with Ben and his son Frank, who now runs the company, at their sunny Mission Street factory.

O.D.Wolfson: I thought I would question you and Frank on some things the kids might be curious about.

Ben Davis: Certainly.

O.D.: What's your full name?

B.D.: Benjamin Franklin Davis.

O.D.: How did you get your start in the garment industry?

Frank Davis: Well, we could go into a bunch of historical stuff like my great grandfather's connection to Levi Strauss.

O.D.: So, Ben, your grandfather had some involvement with Levi Strauss?

B.D.: Well yes... Jacob Davis, he patented the pocket rivet.

O.D.: Wow, really?

B.D.: Yes Jacob Davis was an immigrant from Latvia; I believe his origin was Russia. He was a tailor living in Virginia City Nevada. He's the fellow who invented the copper rivet for jeans to help keep the pockets on. In those days pockets had a habit of falling off the jeans because people would put tools and what-not in them, so he installed a copper rivet and they remained in style ever since.

O.D.: So Jacob Davis collaborated with Levi Strauss?

B.D.: He had other inventions which were not successful... He had a number of children. He wanted to patent the idea of the pocket rivet. His wife, my grandmother, protested because it would have cost $75 to make the patent, money that they did not have, they needed it for food for the children. So he contacted a man by the name of Levi Strauss on Battery street in San Francisco and offered half of the patent if he would cover half the cost. Levi took him up on it. At the time Levi Strauss was just selling canvas, so Jacob Davis came down from Virginia city to San Francisco and started the first Levi's factory making jeans with copper rivets.

O.D.: That launched the whole Levi's jeans empire.

B.D.: Yes.

O.D.: Your family has a real history in the garment industry.

Frank Davis: I guess you could say clothes manufacturing is in the blood.

O.D.: How long did your family remain associated with Levi Strauss Co.?

B.D.: Well my father became the plant manager at the famous Valencia street factory. But he left in the early 1920s.

O.D.: But half the rivet patent was owned by your family.

B.D.: Well, patents only last, what, about, I think thirty five years, and Jacob came down here around the time of the civil war, I think the 1860s. so the patent was long gone by that time.

O.D.: You started Ben Davis Co. in 1935 when you were twenty one years old. What inspired you to start your own line of work clothes?

B.D.: Well in those days we were in severe depression and you had to work to make a living. If you didn't make a living you starved to death. I was playing professional saxophone at the time.

O.D.: What kind of band?

B.D.: We had a three piece combo : piano, sax, and drums. In those days almost everyone danced, and the radio was no good and records were no good either so we got jobs almost every saturday night. We played all over but you still couldn't make a living. My father knew some people who had some money in a roughly similar business (the garment business) and he persuaded them to set up this business and I ran it. My dad died shortly after that and I eventually bought out those people and that was the end of it.

O.D.: What about the monkey logo?

B.D.: In those days there a number of firms making similar merchandise. There was one that had a rooster for a logo, one that had a bulldog, one had the head lamp of a locomotive and so forth. I conceived the idea of putting in the ape or gorilla. I had a professional artist draw three of them and I picked the best of the three.

O.D.: Do you recall the artist's name?

B.D.: No. He's long gone.

O.D.:When I tell people that I've met you they ask me if you look like the ape logo.

F.D.: I get that question all the time.

O.D.: Did you design the original jeans and shirt?

B.D.: The shirts yes. As for the pants we acquired some patterns from an outfit called Neustadter Bros. which made the "Boss of The Road" which was the bulldog. They went out of business. We acquired their patterns which left a lot to be desired, so I modified and improved them.

O.D.: Who designs the newer Items.

F.D.: Generally I do. Sometimes its some form of copy with our special touch on it, but working clothes are generally not a high style item. Its more of a basic thing.

O.D.: In some circles it is high style.

F.D.: Yeah that's true.

O.D.: Do you see a connection between the popularity of rap music culture and that of Ben Davis?

F.D.: Yeah, they are related to some extent I suppose. I'm not sure. The fact that they wear that particular style is the relationship.

O.D.: There's a video by rapper Dr. Dre where he looks into his closet to find a shirt. He's scratching his chin as if he's trying to decide what to wear. Then we see a camera shot into the closet and there's nothing but about 20 black Ben Davis shirts.

F.D.: I think I may have seen Dr. Dre the other day. I'm not sure if it was that one. I heard something about that Snoop Dog guy getting in trouble.. Yeah, we get some good advertising from rappers wearing our clothes. One group called up asking us to make them some XXXXX large shirts.

O.D.: Oh, which group?

F.D.: I don't know, but we're going to make them. I assume the people requesting these are not actually that size. They probably want to wear them really large. some of these guys like to wear this big, big, big way oversized stuff.

O.D.: My girlfriend says you should make a line of clothes for women called Benita Davis.

F.D.: Well, the women usually wear our stuff anyway. They're not so form fitting but actually the pants always fit the women pretty well because they're full in the hips.

O.D.: Good point. So how long have you been working at Ben Davis Co., Frank?

F.D.: About twenty five years I guess. I started lugging bundles around here as a teenager, fixing sewing machines and doing that kind of stuff. Well, I'm 41 and I started at 16 or so...about 25 years. Seems like long enough eh?

O.D.: Long enough??

F.D.: Getting there. Ha ha.

O.D.: No, your the King!

F.D.: I know.

Cant_Be_Faded
09-15-2005, 07:00 PM
ehh is there a possibility that you possibly posted that too many times possibly?

mookie2001
09-15-2005, 07:01 PM
these people need to know my roots, where i come from

batman2883
09-15-2005, 07:02 PM
ha ha hah a

Cant_Be_Faded
09-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Mookie was born in a factory for Ben Davis Shoes and lived his jr high years in a dog house in his backyard.

mookie2001
09-15-2005, 07:05 PM
ben davis shoes?

you fucking idiot!

Cant_Be_Faded
09-15-2005, 07:07 PM
err i mean pants

batman2883
09-15-2005, 07:08 PM
ha ha ah ah a ha

Cant_Be_Faded
10-19-2005, 05:31 PM
When I gazed upon that will of mine
A light doth mesmerizingly shine
The will, lost, is gone from me
There is no hope, just eternity
Eternity without a will, for it is gone
The will, lost, is gone from me.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-19-2005, 05:37 PM
At last I'm saved
Free from this will of mine.
But now i know more,
yes! What I have left behind.

At least I'm saved
Without this, I know peace
But shall I regain the will
My heart will be most pleased.

Cant_Be_Faded
10-19-2005, 05:40 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/FORUMSUCKS/avatars/zombie.jpg

mookie2001
10-19-2005, 05:41 PM
water...

Cant_Be_Faded
10-19-2005, 05:43 PM
Isolation from My Will
a druggie without his pills

Every step closer to damnation
Break the mind with fear

Cant_Be_Faded
10-19-2005, 05:46 PM
fuck yeah bigzak
i'll admit i was happy

mookie2001
10-19-2005, 05:47 PM
this year we've had a mighty fine spring
not too much Texas wind, and just enough rain
I only had to plant one time and my crops are doing fine
best of all this ol John Deere tractor mine
theres nothing quite like the smell of fresh plowed ground
on the family farm with your kids all around
the good lord gave this country boy a place to run and play
and work his ol John Deere tractor everyday
when I'm standing in twilight of my days
and my final harvest has been made