PDA

View Full Version : Visiting USA, is there a chance to meet players at pregame warmup?

draft87
01-25-2011, 06:15 PM
i'm visiting the states and will be going to a game a couple weeks.

is there a way to contact the team and get permission to say hi and shake hands with a few players before the game?

i'm not looking to be a distraction, just trying get a picture with the team that i follow from across the world and of course to 'wow' my son in the process. he's only a preschool kid but is a good sport while i turn off sesame street to watch some ball games so i'd like him to see the good guys up close.

so if anyone is able to help, thank you very much in advance.

i realize this is a professional sport so it's a shot in the dark, i'll still have fun at the game from the mezzanine.

Mel_13
01-25-2011, 06:16 PM
i'm visiting the states and will be going to a game a couple weeks.

is there a way to contact the team and get permission to say hi and shake hands with a few players before the game?

i'm not looking to be a distraction, just trying get a picture with the team that i follow from across the world and of course to 'wow' my son in the process. he's only a preschool kid but is a good sport while i turn off sesame street to watch some ball games so i'd like him to see the good guys up close.

so if anyone is able to help, thank you very much in advance.

i realize this is a professional sport so it's a shot in the dark, i'll still have fun at the game from the mezzanine.

Do you have lower level tickets?

honestfool84
01-25-2011, 06:18 PM
it helps to have seats next to their locker-exit.

JP le Requin
01-25-2011, 07:19 PM
me too i wish to know what is the best way to meet spurs players..i have tickets close to the spurs tunnel but i wish more :-)
like goin watch training for example..

duncan228
01-25-2011, 07:28 PM
Hope you get your wish, and you and your son have a great time. :)

spurs10
01-25-2011, 07:54 PM
I would get tickets in section 128 or 101 by their tunnel. You can enter one hour before the game and try to get in line by the tunnel. Hope you and your boy have a blast!

DMC
01-25-2011, 08:12 PM
Some players sign autographs at local businesses. You have to read the Spurs website to see when and where. I've never attended a signing, but it's a good way to meet players. Otherwise, just get out and about town, guys here can tell you the best places where you could run into one.