PDA

View Full Version : If this doesn't convince Spur fan then I'm dealing with a bunch of retards

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 09:19 AM
It's all about the play-offs...Money Time fellas...Many of my Lakers brothers have been saying this all along with me...look at the results...so the regular season stats are fairly close just as 5 is greater than 4 but the key here is we own you overall when it counts the most and even you if want to break it down to more recent head to head match-ups...numbers don't lie...there's no way Spur fan can spin this...not even if they watch Fox News...:lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/Capture.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/Capture1.jpg

Halberto
01-26-2011, 09:22 AM
boobs

ElNono
01-26-2011, 09:22 AM
lol intensive regular season practices
lol circling dates in the calendar
lol previous series having a bearing on this season
lol 97-82 beatdown

:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 09:24 AM
lol intensive regular season practices
lol circling dates in the calendar
lol previous series having a bearing on this season
lol 97-82 beatdown

in the graphic above notice how we doubled the ass kicking when the playoffs started...:lmao

ElNono
01-26-2011, 09:27 AM
in the graphic above notice how we doubled the ass kicking when the playoffs started...:lmao

The graphic is missing this season's playoffs series... :rolleyes

lol avoiding intensive practices chatter
lol avoiding circling days in the calendar chatter
lol avoiding 97-82 beatdown chatter

Leetonidas
01-26-2011, 09:30 AM
Cool story bro. Irrelevant anyway, seeing as how today is not the past and these Spurs will be making Kobe and co cry all over again in a couple months.

phyzik
01-26-2011, 09:35 AM
what kind of financial aid do adult handicap people recieve monetarily wise?

Im going to milk my retardedness for all its fucking worth.

Killakobe81
01-26-2011, 10:05 AM
I agree all-time history means squat. and even recent history can be misleading. after all spurs used to own the suns and then last year ....

But many upstairs bemoan the fact that Phil owns Pop come playoff time ...so what has changed that? Gary "choo-choo" Neal? LOL
No doubt the spurs are the favorites in the NBA right now their record speaks for itself. (though i would argue Boston for maintaining a great record with so many injuries while the spurs have had few) ...I respect the hell out of Manu and Tim and expecte to see their best come playoff time. But I still think the Lakers win that series but we shall see soon enough.

Cry Havoc
01-26-2011, 10:52 AM
lol Lakerfan living in the past, as per usual.

Jordan >>>>>>>>>> Kobe. Sorry to break it to you.

Cry Havoc
01-26-2011, 10:52 AM
lol Lakerfan living in the past, as per usual.

Jordan >>>>>>>>>> Kobe. Sorry to break it to you.

FTLSpur
01-26-2011, 11:13 AM
lol just two games regular season differential
lol 2003
lol Gaysol trade to get back to relevancy
lol Kobme trade me before that

Budkin
01-26-2011, 11:14 AM
The Lakers are not the same team this year. Period. You've had your fun the last two years but it can't last forever.

WeNeedLength
01-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Cool thread, bro.

Barney Stinson
01-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Koolbreezey :lol
An album about Player wifes (3 images violating photobuckets terms of use) and a pic valid for past and future :tu

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/58037794.jpg

Never ever post a pic directly from your photobucket account son. Even though you think your pics are pw protected you still can access them clicking the view all albums button ;)

Blake
01-26-2011, 12:09 PM
what exactly is this thread supposed to convince anyone of?

I think you need help from your laker brethern.

Cry Havoc
01-26-2011, 12:25 PM
An album about Player wifes (3 images violating photobuckets terms of use) and a pic valid for past and future :tu

Never ever post a pic directly from your photobucket account son. Even though you think your pics are pw protected you still can access them clicking the view all albums button ;)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/WetbacksGoHomeBrickWall.jpg

Also in his album. O_O

tdunk21
01-26-2011, 12:59 PM
stop being such an attention whore ....u r fuckn annoying

Dex
01-26-2011, 01:03 PM
I think you should try a little harder.

LnGrrrR
01-26-2011, 01:12 PM
Gotta say, I like the Gary "Choo-choo" Neal nickname.

TE
01-26-2011, 01:13 PM
Koolaid Man, you try to hard son.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 01:14 PM

:lmao who says you're teaching me anything...:lmao of course I've known the photos are public I share them freely...it's the other accounts you guys want that you don't have access to:lol...Kool is always in violation of something...it's how I earn my street cred...:lol you guys are so fucking slow and behind the 8 ball till it's not even funny...

eisfeld
01-26-2011, 02:10 PM
Then why do you protect your public photos you share freely, with a password Sharona? Be a good girl and go play with your dolls instead of trying to proof you're up there with the big boys.

cd98
01-26-2011, 02:16 PM
It's all about the play-offs...Money Time fellas...Many of my Lakers brothers have been saying this all along with me...look at the results...so the regular season stats are fairly close just as 5 is greater than 4 but the key here is we own you overall when it counts the most and even you if want to break it down to more recent head to head match-ups...numbers don't lie...there's no way Spur fan can spin this...not even if they watch Fox News...:lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/Capture.jpg
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Misc/Capture1.jpg

The chasm between the Lakers and the Spurs is not that great considering the Lakers are the Yankees of the NBA, free spending to load up on talent while the Spurs, a small market team, has to penny pinch and get by with less talent.

I would expect the disparity to be much greater in the Lakers favor.

jimo2305
01-26-2011, 02:20 PM
ahhh lol... lakerfan..

z0sa
01-26-2011, 02:27 PM
koolaid, you're a retard.

DMC
01-26-2011, 02:39 PM
In the Jordan/Kobe debate, all you need to understand is that people are not being compared to Kobe. When that happens, we can revisit it. There are no "baby Kobe" nicknames, unless you consider Neal but he was acquitted.

lefty
01-26-2011, 02:42 PM
Timvp just trolling

DMC
01-26-2011, 02:43 PM
The chasm between the Lakers and the Spurs is not that great considering the Lakers are the Yankees of the NBA, free spending to load up on talent while the Spurs, a small market team, has to penny pinch and get by with less talent.

I would expect the disparity to be much greater in the Lakers favor.
That's like looking at the efficiency of a small market compared to that of a large one. The large market will be less efficient because they compensate with money what they lack in ability. They don't need better scouting if they have better buying power, just as a billionaire doesn't price shop when hunting for vehicles and gets whatever they wanted. If they then bragged about how much faster their car is than yours, would you respond with the price difference? It would be a legit response, but it wouldn't sway the billionaire who thinks he's somehow done something wonderful to purchase a better vehicle, and that it makes him above you somehow.

I guess that's why "congratulations on your new purchase" sounds so stupid.

cd98
01-26-2011, 02:53 PM
That's like looking at the efficiency of a small market compared to that of a large one. The large market will be less efficient because they compensate with money what they lack in ability. They don't need better scouting if they have better buying power, just as a billionaire doesn't price shop when hunting for vehicles and gets whatever they wanted. If they then bragged about how much faster their car is than yours, would you respond with the price difference? It would be a legit response, but it wouldn't sway the billionaire who thinks he's somehow done something wonderful to purchase a better vehicle, and that it makes him above you somehow.

I guess that's why "congratulations on your new purchase" sounds so stupid.

Except you can't really prove your assumptions, yet you can prove that one franchise outspends another. How do we know that large market teams don't have better scouting? They can afford to buy the best scouts, the best GMs, and the best talent evaluators.

Now some big market teams may spend money on players that don't provide a significantly greater return. Or they may spend money on a player that turns out to be a dud. But on a small market team, that would crumble their prospects and force them to trade good players along with the bad salaried player to make their team profitable. Big market teams, however, can either sign more good players, making their team better, or they can make mistakes and it makes less of an impact on their win totals.