PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Dumbass!!!

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 07:11 PM
Koolaid's Words Can't Do This Justice... so simply put..enjoy:

J2qHftJMqKw

DMC
01-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Yes you are a dumbass. Glad you came around.

Kobe misuses "pick my poison". It's something you do against the opponent, you pick the poison you are going to take, not that you are going to give. Typical.

Got about 10% through it and stopped, it's just confirmation bias on your part and too damn long.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 07:30 PM
Yes you are a dumbass. Glad you came around.

Kobe misuses "pick my poison". It's something you do against the opponent, you pick the poison you are going to take, not that you are going to give. Typical.

Got about 10% through it and stopped, it's just confirmation bias on your part and too damn long.

hey Mr. Anal Prolapse....there's a reason he's called the Black Mamba...:lol

ALVAREZ6
01-26-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm a lesbian

jjktkk
01-26-2011, 07:34 PM
Koolaid's Words Can't Do This Justice... so simply put..enjoy:

J2qHftJMqKw

Too lazy to watch video, is this a tribute to Koolaid?

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 07:49 PM
I'm a lesbian

I need you!

DMC
01-26-2011, 07:51 PM
I need you!You need someone to tell you what pussy smells like, ftw?

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 08:22 PM
You need someone to tell you what pussy smells like, ftw?

Hey Midnight_Pulp stop stalking a nigga will ya..:lol

DMC
01-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Hey Midnight_Pulp stop stalking a nigga will ya..:lol
Stalking? You start a new thread every 15 seconds. It would be harder to avoid you than to find you.

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 08:27 PM
Stalking? You start a new thread every 15 seconds. It would be harder to avoid you than to find you.

I'm just kidding procede on...I'm used to having people hanging all over my nuts anyway...do your thug thizzle...my nigga...:lol

DMC
01-26-2011, 08:35 PM
I'm just kidding procede on...I'm used to having people hanging all over my nuts anyway...do your thug thizzle...my nigga...:lol

It sucks to be trolled when you are trolling, eh?

DMC
01-26-2011, 08:36 PM
Yo kool DPG wants to know if you are circumcised?? :wtf faggot ass nigga
He asked you? What are you, sucking his cock or what? Did you answer?

DPG21920
01-26-2011, 08:42 PM
This right here is my pretty boi swag

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 08:42 PM
He asked you? What are you, sucking his cock or what? Did you answer?

DMC getting jealous? :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao his man wants another cock....Luva was right bout you faggots...

NRHector
01-26-2011, 08:44 PM
I need you!you look hot with that pink dress :toast

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 08:46 PM
lol grey named spur fan feeling all empowered and swole with all the cool posters gone running around trying to be the board police bickering with every non spur fan

lol GNPD

Post his PM if you will I want the board to see what kind of Homo's we're dealing with here...:lol

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 08:47 PM
you look hot with that pink dress :toast

All my threads are legit basketball threads...you guys get so butthurt till you turn it into a dick measuring contest that you know you'll lose...

Proceed on...

NRHector
01-26-2011, 08:51 PM
All my threads are legit basketball threads...you guys get so butthurt till you turn it into a dick measuring contest that you know you'll lose...

Proceed on...negative, they are just about Kobe and that is not legit, but you still look hot with that dress

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 08:55 PM
negative, they are just about Kobe and that is not legit, but you still look hot with that dress

So did DPG send you a private PM asking about my cock as well....man did you see DMC's response..he was like WTF Did he ask you for...why is my man asking you about Kool's Cock :lol....this shit just can't be made up...

Spur fan with the self ownage...:lol

NRHector
01-26-2011, 08:58 PM
So did DPG send you a private PM asking about my cock as well....man did you see DMC's response..he was like WTF Did he ask you for...why is my man asking you about Kool's Cock :lol....this shit just can't be made up...

Spur fan with the self ownage...:lolsure kid sure :wakeup

Koolaid_Man
01-26-2011, 09:12 PM
see when it comes to me and kool, whether it's the mavs or the lakers one of us is gonna take you black and silver skunk colored beaners to the cleaners come this May, and there ain't a thing your over-the-hill trio can do about it :lol

if I had to pick a team out west besides my niggas it would prolly be the Mavs...due to J-Kidd and Caron

jjktkk
01-26-2011, 09:18 PM
see when it comes to me and kool, whether it's the mavs or the lakers one of us is gonna take you black and silver skunk colored beaners to the cleaners come this May, and there ain't a thing your over-the-hill trio can do about it :lol

Damn, you need koolaid to prop up your bandwagon ass up? Quit eating Koolaid's mayonnaise sandwiches and stand on your own two feet junior. :lol

jjktkk
01-26-2011, 09:19 PM
if I had to pick a team out west besides my niggas it would prolly be the Mavs...due to J-Kidd and Caron

You and Chandler need to get a room tbh.

jjktkk
01-26-2011, 09:34 PM
Son I've been regulating little shits like you on this forum since years before Kool ever posted here..gay smack ain't regulating nobody

:wakeup, yea. Okey dokey weaksauce.

frodo
01-26-2011, 10:12 PM
at least one person doesn't think u dumb tbh, that is luva

DPG21920
01-26-2011, 10:18 PM
Take a look in the mirror say whats up.

DMC
01-26-2011, 10:46 PM

Spur fan with the self ownage...:lol

Why is it you have to laugh at your own posts? Is it to prevent the shutout?

You have other men asking your buddies what your cock looks like, and your buddy is telling you publicly. That sounds like something the FBI might want to investigate, since you are all juveniles anyhow.

DMC
01-26-2011, 10:47 PM
lol grey named spur fan feeling all empowered and swole with all the cool posters gone running around trying to be the board police bickering with every non spur fan

lol GNPD
LOL find a real shtick.

Forum cred is overrated. No one but kids care what color they are writing with.