PDA

View Full Version : Hubie Brown's being a Dick

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 12:17 AM
I usually like the guy as a commentator but he has been very biased tonight in the Jazz's favor. He doesn't even seem to be trying to hide it. Well, tough shit Hubie. The Spurs are going to WIN again.

He actually said "Yah !!!!" after the Jazz completed an Alley Oop. Then, in crunch time with Manu at the foul line, he went out of his way to start talking about Manu's high free throw percentage. He did it in a way as if to jinx Manu.

GAME OVER you old F8ck.

dbreiden83080
01-27-2011, 12:19 AM
he's like 80

give him a break

concken
agreed. he seemed to be rooting for the comeback, almost coaching them

SequSpur
lol...I was just saying the same thing!

DesignatedT
01-27-2011, 12:20 AM
I like Hubie and thought he did a great job tonight as usual. The only ESPN guy that I can stand. A lot better then fucking van gundy or mark jackson

Budkin
01-27-2011, 12:21 AM
Hubie Brown is one of the best. Dude knows his basketball.

san antonio spurs
01-27-2011, 12:21 AM
He was rooting for the Jazz to make it a game Jeez.

SequSpur
01-27-2011, 12:22 AM
Hubie doesn't like the Spurs. wtf were you listening to?

Bartleby
01-27-2011, 12:23 AM
A lot of times when I'm watching a game and I don't feel a bias for either of the two teams, I find myself pulling for the one that was trailing the entire game, often just because I want to see a close finish.

DMC
01-27-2011, 12:24 AM
Yeah, at least we didn't have to hear "D-Williams, to the cup.... mamma, there goes that man"

MaNuMaNiAc
"He did it in a way as if to jinx Manu..."???

You're being serious??

DMC
I wanted the Spurs to win, but I would like to see the Jazz pull out of their funk (just do it against another team).

ShoogarBear
01-27-2011, 12:25 AM
Hubie's still bitter about that one game in '75 when the Spurs stole one against the Kentucky Colonels.

HarlemHeat37
:lol Every announcer hates the Spurs, every media outlet hates the Spurs, everybody involved with the NBA hates the Spurs, even certain players on the Spurs' roster hate the Spurs..

That seems to be the majority opinion here..

DesignatedT
Hubie could see how hard the Jazz were playing and was rooting for them to make it a game. Utah played very hard tonight, there was no lack of effort by them tonight.

san antonio spurs
A lot of times when I'm watching a game and I don't feel a bias for either of the two teams, I find myself pulling for the one that was trailing the entire game, often just because I want to see a close finish.
Of course, and add the fact that he somehow has to drive the ratings by retaining viewers.

DMC
What you have to love about Hubie is that he's never seen a timeout he didn't like. I think that's because he makes frequent pit stops.

Budkin
01-27-2011, 12:26 AM
Hubie's still bitter about that one game in '75 when the Spurs stole one against the Kentucky Colonels.

:lol

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 12:27 AM
He was rooting for the Jazz to make it a game Jeez.

It was already a game. He seemed to be cheering for them. He went a little over the line as an analyst tonight.

He does know a lot about basketball and I usually like him as an analyst but I was surprised at how one sided he was tonight.

Oh, and Splitter is weak. It's almost laughable how he gets thrown around and can't grab a damn rebound. Forget this year, he's not ready by a long shot. He's getting paid what he deserves. And what's with the goofy grin all the time ? Get serious and man up out on the court.

ducks
he's like 80

give him a break

so you are 80 you are a dick

I see you agree with the guy in the whitehouse

SpursRulez4eVeR
Oh, c'mon now!

gospursgojas
I don't know where most of you all live, but if you live in SA why on earth are you watching the NatBroadcast????

justinandimcool
Jesus Christ you are all sensitive vaginas. Is this the first time you've heard Hubie call a game? He roots for everyone to do well.

Mugen
01-27-2011, 12:29 AM
man just because Hubie wasnt sucking the spurs off like Doris whats her face, everybodys all over the guy.

hes like a 100 years old and still one of the better analysts on tv.

he was just rootin for the jazz to make a game out of it.

bigfan
Ah, Hubie is still great, knows the game. I think he may have been pulling for Jazz comeback but I dont think he hates the Spurs. Knows more about the game than almost anybody around IMHO.

tmtcsc
"He did it in a way as if to jinx Manu..."???

You're being serious??

Did you watch the ESPN broadcast ? Yes, I'm being serious.

san antonio spurs
It was already a game. He seemed to be cheering for them. He went a little over the line as an analyst tonight.

He does know a lot about basketball and I usually like him as an analyst but I was surprised at how one sided he was tonight.

Oh, and Splitter is weak. It's almost laughable how he gets thrown around and can't grab a damn rebound. Forget this year, he's not ready by a long shot. He's getting paid what he deserves. And what's with the goofy grin all the time ? Get serious and man up out on the court.
Actually this thread makes you the dick:lol

Chachachango
01-27-2011, 12:30 AM
He's being doing that for years.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 12:31 AM
Jesus Christ you are all sensitive vaginas. Is this the first time you've heard Hubie call a game? He roots for everyone to do well.

Missed him rooting for the Spurs tonight. That was my point.

HarlemHeat37
01-27-2011, 12:32 AM
I bet if he was favoring the Spurs, you would be calling him the best announcer in the history of sports:lol..

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 12:33 AM
Actually this thread makes you the dick:lol

Because I called out Splitter ? It just means I'm not blind.

san antonio spurs
01-27-2011, 12:34 AM
Because I called out Splitter ? It just means I'm not blind.

For crying on Hubie

rayray2k8
01-27-2011, 12:34 AM
This is new to you guys? He's always hated the spurs..

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 12:36 AM
I bet if he was favoring the Spurs, you would be calling him the best announcer in the history of sports:lol..

Did you lose some sort of bet ? WTF's up with your fag sig ? And Hubie is one of the best analysts.

cd98
01-27-2011, 12:36 AM
Love Hubie. I'd listen to him even if he really was rooting for the other team.

I heard him complement the Spurs 100 times tonight.

ohmwrecker
01-27-2011, 12:37 AM
You people will literally complain about anything.

Arc
01-27-2011, 12:39 AM
dunno what game you were watching, but the announcers were giving mad props to the spurs all night. talking about how amazing duncan is (that's a given), and how you can't call them a boring team when they have a player like manu. deron williams was putting on a show tonight, and even i was like "damn, he's good."

justinandimcool
01-27-2011, 12:40 AM

That Williams guy was scoring too much!! he shoulda just given the spurz the ball everytime cuz we're da best!!! What a classless dick!

ohmwrecker
01-27-2011, 12:47 AM
He's a fucking cunt.

Anyone remember his dicksucking of the Pistons in the 05 FInals? That was horrible.

Hubie's a fucking legend.

You are a cunt.

Spurs7794
01-27-2011, 12:48 AM
Hahahahha most laughable post I've read on a forum in a while...Hubie Brown is biased against the Spurs because as Manu is shooting a freethrow, he comments about his high percentage at the line, because he is attempting to JINX Manu Ginobili?! HAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....soooo idiotic.

Mr. Body
01-27-2011, 12:50 AM
Hubie is a treasure. Shut your mouth.

crc21209
01-27-2011, 12:52 AM
I didn't bother watching the BSPN telecast so I wouldnt know...

mazerrackham
01-27-2011, 12:56 AM
I actually don't like Hubie. He's not that bad, but I get tired of his constant refusal to say anything that might be controversial. He tries to please everyone. Take a stand every once and a while, and I'll respect you more.

itzsoweezee
01-27-2011, 12:57 AM
Hubie is the best in the game.

awktalk
01-27-2011, 12:57 AM

+1. Dude is so soft.

DMC
01-27-2011, 01:00 AM
He's a fucking cunt.

Anyone remember his dicksucking of the Pistons in the 05 FInals? That was horrible.
You sure as fuck don't. You were still in your father's balls then.

FeZZy
01-27-2011, 01:02 AM
Hubbie brown is the shit!

ElNono
01-27-2011, 01:04 AM
:lol Hubie trolling y'all and he's like 95...

Of course he wants a close, competitive, dogfight type of game. He's a basketball fan at heart and he's neither a Spurs or a Utah fan.

siraulo23
01-27-2011, 01:05 AM
better than gundy/jackson, or reggie miller

Refocus
01-27-2011, 01:05 AM
He was praising the Spurs all fucking night. Everyone wants to see a comeback so you can see where he's coming from at the end there.

Dex
01-27-2011, 01:13 AM
mamma, there goes that man"

:vomit:

Ross Parrot
01-27-2011, 01:15 AM

Greg Oden
01-27-2011, 01:16 AM
spurfans actually get butthurt about stuff like this?

Pauleta14
01-27-2011, 01:17 AM
LOL fail thread...

jjktkk
01-27-2011, 01:20 AM
Surely you can't be serious?

Blackjack
01-27-2011, 01:31 AM
Surely you can't be serious?

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMHyb1Dc-Yj7sN5OV0KVJ0yv82SROrbL5zOwx8EDQxq1cqpImbZg

DJB
01-27-2011, 01:38 AM
Then, in crunch time with Manu at the foul line, he went out of his way to start talking about Manu's high free throw percentage. He did it in a way as if to jinx Manu.

Shut.
Up.
Homer.

Libri
01-27-2011, 01:55 AM

:rollin

jjktkk
01-27-2011, 01:56 AM
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMHyb1Dc-Yj7sN5OV0KVJ0yv82SROrbL5zOwx8EDQxq1cqpImbZg

:lol, I'd knew you'd get that.

TD 21
01-27-2011, 02:40 AM
Brown doesn't hate the Spurs, he just always blatantly pulls for the team that's struggling. The Jazz came in on a five game losing streak and trailed the vast majority of this game, so naturally he was pulling for them.

Speaking of naturally, some Brown-isms . . . "Big thing right now is", "the painted area", "now, keep an eye on . . .", "he's one of the best that we have in the league", "oh, yes!", "not bad, not bad", "mainly because", "he's giving you the (insert random stats), then, he's shooting the high percentage", "now, you must always", "so you say, what's the big deal? the big deal is only 3-4 guys average 20-10 every season", "naturally, everyone says . . ."

He's no Walton as far as comedy goes, but he's funny nonetheless.

justinandimcool
01-27-2011, 03:03 AM
^ EXCELLENT :lol

You forgot the "now, plenty of time here..." when there's like 0.6 on the clock.

Em-City
01-27-2011, 06:52 AM
:toast

buttsR4rebounding
01-27-2011, 07:00 AM
How about the replay of the basket interference called on Tim: "That's borderline...could have gone either way...Good call, Ref!

KenziE
01-27-2011, 07:18 AM

this

Brown doesn't hate the Spurs, he just always blatantly pulls for the team that's struggling. The Jazz came in on a five game losing streak and trailed the vast majority of this game, so naturally he was pulling for them.

Speaking of naturally, some Brown-isms . . . "Big thing right now is", "the painted area", "now, keep an eye on . . .", "he's one of the best that we have in the league", "oh, yes!", "not bad, not bad", "mainly because", "he's giving you the (insert random stats), then, he's shooting the high percentage", "now, you must always", "so you say, what's the big deal? the big deal is only 3-4 guys average 20-10 every season", "naturally, everyone says . . ."

He's no Walton as far as comedy goes, but he's funny nonetheless.

it can't be hubie if its not mentioned at least 10 times in a broadcast hehe

Capt Bringdown
01-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Show some respect, the dude's 77 years old. The passion for the game is still there.
A living legend, long may he rule!

GrandeDavid
01-27-2011, 07:49 AM
Since moving back to San Antonio after a decade living overseas, and listening only to national and international game commentators, I've yet to listen to anyone other than Bill Land and Sean Elliott, and that's not changing soon. I'm homespun it up big time.

howbouthemspurs
01-27-2011, 08:30 AM
The other guy was praising the spurs! He said "with a guy like Manu Ginobili on your team, how the heck can you be called boring? It doesn't make sense!"

MoSpur
01-27-2011, 08:57 AM
Why watch the ESPN broadcast if Sean and Bill Land are calling the game? I mean everyone in here seems to think no one in the national media likes the Spurs so why tune in to their broadcast when the local one is available? Just saying.

I like Hubie Brown. He knows his stuff. I wasn't watching the ESPN telecast though so I can't say whether he was cheering for the Jazz or not.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 09:45 AM
Shut.
Up.
Homer.

Fuck.
Off.
Dipshit.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 09:47 AM
The other guy was praising the spurs! He said "with a guy like Manu Ginobili on your team, how the heck can you be called boring? It doesn't make sense!"

I realize that. This thread was about Hubie Brown. Not ESPN, Not National Media Biasness...nothing else but Hubie Brown's comments.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 09:47 AM
Why watch the ESPN broadcast if Sean and Bill Land are calling the game? I mean everyone in here seems to think no one in the national media likes the Spurs so why tune in to their broadcast when the local one is available? Just saying.

I like Hubie Brown. He knows his stuff. I wasn't watching the ESPN telecast though so I can't say whether he was cheering for the Jazz or not.

The Video feed is better on ESPN. Channel 5 always seems a bit dark.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 09:48 AM
How about the replay of the basket interference called on Tim: "That's borderline...could have gone either way...Good call, Ref!

Thank you ! I forgot about that one. It was things like that which kept adding up.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 09:51 AM
spurfans actually get butthurt about stuff like this?

Yes, my butthurts. My back aches a little too. My day will be ruined, the good feeling of the Spurs winning a road game in a tough place is tarnished, the end of days is coming...Good Gawd, it was a friggin observation.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 09:52 AM
LOL fail thread...

:lol Worthless comment.

ohmwrecker
01-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Thank you ! I forgot about that one. It was things like that which kept adding up.

You mean the things he was right about kept adding up and it bothered you that he was calling a non-biased game?

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 10:11 AM
You mean the things he was right about kept adding up and it bothered you that he was calling a non-biased game?

It wasn't right. Just because he said it was a good call you think he's right ? It was a borderline call which could have gone either way, yet he says "Good Call". It looked like the ball was coming off the rim to me and not over the cylinder.

He yelled enthusiastically when the Jazz completed an Alley Oop dunk.

Manu Ginobili steps to the line for some big FT's. (I wished I had the transcript of everything he said and the way he said it.) But it was Manu Ginobili steps to the line here for a couple of FT's and he's an 87 % shooter...MIssed !!" You could have substituted "YES !!!" for "Missed". It was said in the same tone.

Perception is reality. I have no vendetta against the old man. I realize the media doesn't always give made props to the Spurs and I couldn't care less. As for Brown, I like him as an analyst. I made an observation that it seemed to me like he was rooting for the Jazz in an unusually overt way.

If people don't agree, fine. I know what I heard and it was surprising to me.
I'm done with this shit.

rjv
01-27-2011, 10:13 AM
now, what we have here, allright, is a spurs fan, allright, who wants to see something that is not there so now, what we have to do now, allright is just know that hubie brown knows his basketball, okay and then you won't have such an issue here.

Spurs7794
01-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Whatever...I no longer believe anyone when they say Hubie is biased against us. People have been claiming he noticeable groaned and was upset when Horry hit the three against Detroit and that is bs. Just like this idiotic thread. HAHAHAHAH again at Hubie jinxing Manu. :lol

romad_20
01-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Totally wrong on this one. Hubie is one of the best and I try to watch him call games when I can. I didn't find anything wrong with the way they called the game and thought they may have been gushing about the Spurs a little too much (if I were a Jazz fan)

BTW why the hell isn't there a Hubie Brown troll here. This needs to happen!

ohmwrecker
01-27-2011, 10:45 AM
It wasn't right. Just because he said it was a good call you think he's right ? It was a borderline call which could have gone either way, yet he says "Good Call". It looked like the ball was coming off the rim to me and not over the cylinder.

The refs had to call something and they only had two choices. Timmy touched the ball so, it went against the Spurs. It was a good call.

He yelled enthusiastically when the Jazz completed an Alley Oop dunk.

The dude likes basketball. He appreciates a good, tight game. You can't fault him for that. I didn't even notice tbh.

Manu Ginobili steps to the line for some big FT's. (I wished I had the transcript of everything he said and the way he said it.) But it was Manu Ginobili steps to the line here for a couple of FT's and he's an 87 % shooter...MIssed !!" You could have substituted "YES !!!" for "Missed". It was said in the same tone.

You are reading way too much into this. How dare Brown give Manu's FT% stat when Manu is shooting free throws!

Perception is reality. I have no vendetta against the old man. I realize the media doesn't always give made props to the Spurs and I couldn't care less. As for Brown, I like him as an analyst. I made an observation that it seemed to me like he was rooting for the Jazz in an unusually overt way.

No, it's not. Especially if you are a dumbass.

He may have been rooting for a close game because he's a basketball fan . . . an unbiased basketball fan.

If people don't agree, fine. I know what I heard and it was surprising to me.
I'm done with this shit.

:cry

You are a deeply disturbed individual. How many people need to tell you that you're an idiot before a little self-examination begins to occur?

TDfan2007
01-27-2011, 11:26 AM
:lol Hubie was slobbering over the team and its telecast all game and you get upset because he got excited when the Jazz started making a game out of it? They had lost five in a row. Even I was happy to see them fight back. I swear some posters on this board get so baselessly butthurt about announcers. Mark Jackson is bad. Michael Wilbon (sp?) is awful. Just don't expect these announcers to fawn over our team every minute of the game.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 11:43 AM
The refs had to call something and they only had two choices. Timmy touched the ball so, it went against the Spurs. It was a good call.

The dude likes basketball. He appreciates a good, tight game. You can't fault him for that. I didn't even notice tbh.

You are reading way too much into this. How dare Brown give Manu's FT% stat when Manu is shooting free throws!

No, it's not. Especially if you are a dumbass.

He may have been rooting for a close game because he's a basketball fan . . . an unbiased basketball fan.

:cry

You are a deeply disturbed individual. How many people need to tell you that you're an idiot before a little self-examination begins to occur?

Hey Idiot,

The only thing disturbing is that Child Protective services doesn't know you're out on the streets again.

I've done a little examination of your weak insults and found them as soft as Tiago's farts. Put your thumb back in your ass and keep quiet.

You are the answer to the question nobody asked. Stop trolling threads thinking people give a shit about what you say. They don't. Why don't you call your parents and ask them if it's safe to come home yet, Loser.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 11:46 AM
:lol Hubie was slobbering over the team and its telecast all game and you get upset because he got excited when the Jazz started making a game out of it? They had lost five in a row. Even I was happy to see them fight back. I swear some posters on this board get so baselessly butthurt about announcers. Mark Jackson is bad. Michael Wilbon (sp?) is awful. Just don't expect these announcers to fawn over our team every minute of the game.

Hubie wasn't slobbering over the Spurs. That's bullshit. I don't need announcers to fawn all over the Spurs but I certainly don't want to hear them cheering for the other team.

Taco
01-27-2011, 11:49 AM
he's like 80

give him a break

ohmwrecker
01-27-2011, 11:53 AM
Hey Idiot,

The only thing disturbing is that Child Protective services doesn't know you're out on the streets again.

I've done a little examination of your weak insults and found them as soft as Tiago's farts. Put your thumb back in your ass and keep quiet.

You are the answer to the question nobody asked. Stop trolling threads thinking people give a shit about what you say. They don't. Why don't you call your parents and ask them if it's safe to come home yet, Loser.

http://kristylovesherbuccos.mlblogs.com/crybaby.jpg

cd98
01-27-2011, 12:12 PM
I actually don't like Hubie. He's not that bad, but I get tired of his constant refusal to say anything that might be controversial. He tries to please everyone. Take a stand every once and a while, and I'll respect you more.

I disagree. He called out a lot of players when they played bad defense or made a bad pass. For example, Tony passed to Blair in the open court on a fast break and Blair bobbled the pass. Hubie immediately noted that Parker should have delivered a bounce pass to a big on the run. He's always coaching/teaching, even as a commentator. That's what I like about him.

cheguevara
01-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Hubie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mark Jackson, Reggie Miller, Sheryl Miller, that other bitch, the czar

he is also better than Van Gundy except Gundy is a funny ass motherfucker

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-27-2011, 12:52 PM
tmtcsc = rapper?????

Pretty shitty thread, Hubie is a good announcer.

cornbread
01-27-2011, 01:01 PM
Hubie is a fan of any team playing the Spurs. He always calls it like that.

My favorite Hubieism is when Ginobili attacks the basket and scores in spectacular fashion and Hubie says, "Well, you hate to see that."

lefty
01-27-2011, 01:02 PM
Hubie is great :tu

OP is sensitive

ohmwrecker
01-27-2011, 01:15 PM
OP is sensitive

That is putting it mildly.

lefty
01-27-2011, 01:48 PM
That is putting it mildly.

jestersmash
01-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Can mods lock this abomination of a thread :lmao

easjer
01-27-2011, 02:22 PM
The game was pretty even with praise for both teams throughout, by both commentators. Towards the end, Hubie leaned more towards the Jazz while Dan leaned more towards the Spurs, but they kept it even, imo.

I actually really enjoyed the call.

But I do miss Hubie talking about players getting a blow on the sidelines. It was a good season before someone explained that to him, because I giggled like a 12 year old every time he said it when he first started commenting. He's gotten much better. At first between the arcane terminology and the slowness of his broadcast, it was a little painful.

As for the excitement - hell, SFIE and I cheered that alley-oop. It was pretty fucking impressive, even if it was the Jazz and not the Spurs.

DJB
01-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Fuck.
Off.
Dipshit.

You're a moron. If you read that comment over and think that you're not being a complete retard, then that's beyond me.

K-State Spur
01-27-2011, 03:41 PM
Honestly, I've never seen it from Hubie and didn't last night.

The only broadcaster I've ever thought seemed to be showing bias against the Spurs was Jon Barry last year during the Suns series. Everything play by the Suns was amazing on their part, and any play by the Spurs (which were admittedly few and far between) were lucky.

Possibly jilted by how his brother's tenure ended?

Blackjack
01-27-2011, 03:45 PM
In all honesty, I have noticed a pretty noticeable change in the way Hubie calls Spurs games before and after his stint with Memphis. But that's only because he was a borderline homer for the Spurs before and seems to favor their opposition now because their either a.) the Lakers or a media darling; or b.) an underdog or team the Spurs are getting the better of.

I enjoy him nonetheless. Even when I feel like he allows himself to get caught up in rooting for the opposition (overtly cheering a late Williams transition lay-in after a Ginobili turnover :lol) to come back or he's pimping the networks favorite storyline too much, it's never egregious, imo, and his basketball insights always manage to teach you something or point something out to you that you hadn't necessarily seen or taken into consideration before.

Now, you see, all right? ... What we got here, OK, is a quality announcer, all right? :tu

Blackjack
01-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Good call on Jon Barry. He was like that even before the Erin Barry incident, though.

It almost felt like he had some kind of bet he lost to Brent when they each played for the Rockets and Spurs respectively or he just suffered from butthurt after his time with both the Nuggs and Rockets when the Spurs were bringing home titles.

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Sleep tight Ohmie

http://www.travelingbug.org/.a/6a00e54fa86e8d88330112791abb6628a4-500wi

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 04:39 PM
Hubie is great :tu

2003 called. It wants your opinion back. :rolleyes

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 04:42 PM
You're a moron. If you read that comment over and think that you're not being a complete retard, then that's beyond me.

If you read any of my comments, you know I'm beyond you.

ohmwrecker
01-27-2011, 04:43 PM
I don't get it . . .

I'm a little boy sleeping on a dirty mattress in a garage?

OK . . .

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 04:44 PM
tmtcsc = rapper?????

Pretty shitty thread, Hubie is a good announcer.

Ah shit...here we go...

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s176/Keefer_08/ThreadPolice.jpg

tmtcsc
01-27-2011, 04:47 PM
I don't get it . . .

I'm a little boy sleeping on a dirty mattress in a garage?

OK . . .

Get some help.

http://topnews.us/images/Kids-Laptop.jpg

ohmwrecker
01-27-2011, 04:48 PM
Get some help.

Make sense.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v678/richjob/idiot.jpg

UnWantedTheory
01-27-2011, 04:56 PM
2003 called. It wants your opinion back. :rolleyes

http://balltips.homestead.com/King_of_the_Hill_Pic.jpg

Spurs7794
01-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Hubie gets excited when teams make good plays. So as the Jazz are coming back, he's getting excited. They made some spectacular plays in the last 15 minutes (3 awesome alley oops) while the Spurs were struggling. Also, ANYBODY who is not a Spurs game would prefer the game become closer rather than watch a blowout. And the sheer thought that Hubie was actively trying to jinx Manu continues to make me laugh at how idiotic that sounds.

concken
01-27-2011, 05:14 PM
you're a little late. now this is the "defend yourself by talkin nonsensical shit amongst 3 posters" thread.