PDA

View Full Version : Jerry Stackhouse

yeahone
01-27-2011, 06:22 AM
seems he still butt hurt from all those spanking the spurs put on him in his mays days:
On NBA TV they discussing the Spurs win over Jazz and why they not in the talk nationally about being a contender...Jerry response is that they are boring come on dude...they crank up the scoring one of the best in the league what next can they do to drop the boring label?

hsxvvd
01-27-2011, 06:32 AM
Who?

Hooks
01-27-2011, 06:50 AM
Never heard of him.

tuncaboylu
01-27-2011, 07:22 AM
Stackhouse? Wasn't it a very nice burger in Burger Kings?

greyforest
01-27-2011, 07:26 AM
stackhouse is a bitch and always has been

PublicOption
01-27-2011, 07:50 AM
its because south texas only appeals to people from south texas. i wish the national media would just admit this.

PublicOption
01-27-2011, 07:51 AM
even if we have the best offense in the league he still says boring.......well that means there something more to the "boring" tag.

TIMMYD!
01-27-2011, 07:58 AM
I think that as long as Tim is here that boring label will never be shed because that's just the way purple have been led to believe by the media. As for Stackhouse, he's probably just bitter.

TDMVPDPOY
01-27-2011, 08:00 AM
lol dude hasnt won shit, why do you take a clown who hasnt won shit serious or given his 15min of air time on tv....

urunobili
01-27-2011, 08:06 AM
Stackwhat?

tdunk21
01-27-2011, 08:32 AM
4 rings stackshit

TheChillFactor
01-27-2011, 08:33 AM
i mean let's face it. at this point the Spurs are like a Po Boy from Bill Miller's. If you are from San Antonio you think it's delicious but if you ever take someone there from out of town they'll think you're out of your fucking mind. I really don't care what anyone from other places says, it will never affect my feelings for the Spurs and delicious Po Boys!

MoSpur
01-27-2011, 08:45 AM
He was one player I hated the most when he was in Dallas.

Budkin
01-27-2011, 08:49 AM
As long as we have Tim Duncan people will think we're boring... and who really gives a fuck? If winning rings is boring then bore me to death.

spursfan09
01-27-2011, 09:16 AM
Not boring to me. I am having so much fun watching this team. I only care about myself most of the time, so as long as I'm having fun, I could care less that you are bored.

BlairForceDejuan
01-27-2011, 09:30 AM
seems he still butt hurt from all those spanking the spurs put on him in his mays days:
On NBA TV they discussing the Spurs win over Jazz and why they not in the talk nationally about being a contender...Jerry response is that they are boring come on dude...they crank up the scoring one of the best in the league what next can they do to drop the boring label?

phaggot token nba fan doesn't appreciate team ball. It's really that simple. lol haters

SenorSpur
01-27-2011, 10:02 AM
i mean let's face it. at this point the Spurs are like a Po Boy from Bill Miller's. If you are from San Antonio you think it's delicious but if you ever take someone there from out of town they'll think you're out of your fucking mind. I really don't care what anyone from other places says, it will never affect my feelings for the Spurs and delicious Po Boys!

Preach on!

A wonderful analogy.

By the way, on last year Stackhouse proclaimed that he enjoyed coming in and playing 1/2 a seasons for the Bucks. It was a strategy that he claiimed would help prolong his career. His punk-ass is probably butthurt because no team has been dumb enough to give him a 10-day contract.

I thought he was with the Heat anyway. Didn't realize that they had cut his bitch-ass.

poop
01-27-2011, 10:08 AM
Boston is way more boring, and they never get called boring.

the Lebron Cavs were fucking hardcore boring, and they never got called boring.

the Mavs have always been boring, they never got called boring.

i think the whole 'boring' thing is the product of Hate because of our massive amounts of Winning...people always hate people that always beat them, and when its a case of a small market always beating much larger markets, the natural thing is to try to write them off and belittle them.

rjv
01-27-2011, 10:16 AM

who would have ever thought a bill miller's analogy would work for the spurs but it sure as hell did !

SenorSpur
01-27-2011, 10:25 AM
Boston is way more boring, and they never get called boring.

the Lebron Cavs were fucking hardcore boring, and they never got called boring.

the Mavs have always been boring, they never got called boring.

i think the whole 'boring' thing is the product of Hate because of our massive amounts of Winning...people always hate people that always beat them, and when its a case of a small market always beating much larger markets, the natural thing is to try to write them off and belittle them.

Good point.

In the case of the Celtics, they're a helluva lot older.
In the case of the Mavs, they're a helluva lot less mentally tough.
In the case of the Cavs, well, they're just plain sorry.

Your points are well-taken. Since when has efficiency considered "boring." The Spurs have always worn that tag and to the casual NBA fan, they probably always will. I just hope they keep winning and drown out the haters.

rjv
01-27-2011, 10:30 AM
stackhouse ? i though that cro-magnon went back to his cave.

lefty
01-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Thank you Michael Jordan for shutting Stackhouse's big mouth during his rookie season

Thank you so much

gospursgojas
01-27-2011, 11:18 AM
You can tell who has and who hasnt been watching the NBA this season. Between this and all the other "boring" articles written about the Spurs this season. How can you call them boring this season???

If you are gonna be a "NBA analyst" on tv or write sports articles on a national level, you can at least watch more than Blake Griffin, Amare, and the Miami Heat.

DesignatedT
01-27-2011, 11:46 AM
I used to love watching stackhouse throw up brick after brick.

Duncan2177
01-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Stackhouse is a idiot.

cheguevara
01-27-2011, 12:28 PM
http://www.omgfunnypictures.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-o-matic/cache/20101228/f2ec1_political-pictures-haters-gonna-hate.jpg

cheguevara
01-27-2011, 12:29 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/S_5IHuVwtlI/AAAAAAABSj0/XQi-w6TLZMo/s1600/Haters_Gonna_Hate_01.jpg

lefty
01-27-2011, 12:40 PM
gUMHZbvnMAA

ElNono
01-27-2011, 01:39 PM
I had a good ribeye there the other day...

Taco
01-27-2011, 03:30 PM
Steak-house