PDA

View Full Version : Amy Sue Henslee.......another runaway wife?

lebomb
01-27-2011, 02:14 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/27/police-say-believe-missing-michigan-mother-alive/

Sounds kinda like the other lady who took off with her lover on a cross country honeymoon to only get caught in Florida holed up in a hotel.

It remains to be seen though. I hope ol girl is alright. :wakeup

MiamiHeat
01-27-2011, 03:05 PM
she has mental problems, most likely.

a significant percentage of women deal with mental issues, emotional imbalances.... a lot of women are undiagnosed.

jeebus
01-27-2011, 03:22 PM
Typical woman, can't handle anything. Men, on the other hand, can do it all. We are men who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of men we are. They're just women with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science.

lebomb
01-28-2011, 10:13 AM
Wow................they found her dead.

Man.....that just sucks. Why do people have to be so cruel.

:depressed

Kori Ellis
01-28-2011, 11:41 AM
Wow................they found her dead.

Man.....that just sucks. Why do people have to be so cruel.

:depressed

Her husband's cousin killed her. I wonder if the guy is just crazy, or there's a lot more to the story.

RIP to both women.

lebomb
01-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Her husband's cousin killed her. I wonder if the guy is just crazy, or there's a lot more to the story.

RIP to both women.

If the cousin was mad at his girlfriend, how in the world could he murder his own cousins wife? Something isnt right here.

mrsmaalox
01-28-2011, 11:53 AM

RIP to both women.

Well borrowing some phrases from a couple of posts above, I would say he was dealing with "mental issues, emotional imbalances" and couldn't "handle anything" and went into some kind of rage. My first thought is that maybe the 2 women were friends and his girlfriend wanted to leave him, and was confiding or getting emotional support from Henslee.

desflood
01-28-2011, 11:57 AM
she has mental problems, most likely.

a significant percentage of women deal with mental issues, emotional imbalances.... a lot of women are undiagnosed.
Yeah... getting murdered by a psycho tends to cause those kinds of problems.

lebomb
01-28-2011, 12:01 PM
My first thought is that maybe the 2 women were friends and his girlfriend wanted to leave him, and was confiding or getting emotional support from Henslee.

Yep............exactly what I thought. Henslee went along with her g/f to gather her belongings from his place or something........he went off big time, and killed em both.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Body found wow

lebomb
01-28-2011, 12:10 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/28/body-missing-michigan-mother-buried-womans-body/

:depressed :depressed :depressed

DesignatedT
01-28-2011, 01:38 PM
damn that sucks

ashbeeigh
01-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Van Buren County Prosecutor Juris Kaps

That guy was born a lawyer.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-28-2011, 08:15 PM
I apologize in advance.

I know
I know

But

It looks like he just shot straight with them.