PDA

View Full Version : Spurs fans in North Dallas?

Friscospur
05-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Where is the gathering place for true spurs fans in North Dallas? I am SA transplant, now residing in Dallas. I truely missed FATSO's...!

Please help with any info... :fro

jalbre6
05-30-2005, 08:11 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17121

I'm game if we can put a group of Spurs fans to watch games up here. Aggie, Spurm?

underoath
05-30-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm from Rockwall.

Friscospur
05-31-2005, 12:25 AM
Okay..Let's decide on a locale and meet on Wednesday..? How about the down under pub in frisco..?

SenorSpur
06-01-2005, 05:45 AM
I live in Frisco too. Can't meet this Wednesday, but would love to gather with the local Spurs faithful for our upcoming Finals appearances. BTW, where is the down under gathering spot?

Obstructed_View
06-01-2005, 02:12 PM
I'm in Flower Mound. I might be up for a GTG.

jalbre6
06-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I live in Frisco too. Can't meet this Wednesday, but would love to gather with the local Spurs faithful for our upcoming Finals appearances. BTW, where is the down under gathering spot?

I can't make anything tonight, either. If some people want to get together for a game, we need to find someplace that will have the audio on. Wayne (the owner) of Down Under doesn't do game audio unless it's a local team playing.

Down Under is in Stonebriar Centre, by the way.

I'd prefer to meet in Grapevine or somewhere a little more DFW-centralized, since I live in Arlington. Maybe like the Tap-In off Main Street?

SenorSpur
06-01-2005, 06:33 PM
I suggest Gaylord's near Grapevine Mills Mall. It's a state-of-the-art sports bar, decent food and games are with sound. I don't remember the name of the hotel that it is located in.