PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James MVP?

DMC
01-27-2011, 11:40 PM
If Lebron could lead those ass clowns in Cleveland to the best record in the league, he's got to be the best fucking player on Earth. I know many of them are injured but the turnaround from a bad team to a good team often propels a player into the MVP race, and even over the top in many cases. James is in the race, no doubt, but why doesn't his former team's record without him boost his MVP numbers? He's not healing Miami just yet, but wow did the bottom drop out of that shithole in Ohio.

jestersmash
01-27-2011, 11:43 PM
I tend to root for the underdog, but I actively root against the Cavs for nothing else other than to see how many consecutive losses they can rack up in the regular season.

Off hand I believe the NBA record is around 23 or 24. Cavs are at 18 now and would already have destroyed the prior record (held by...the Cavs) had it not been for a fluke win against New York.

DMC
01-27-2011, 11:45 PM
It's really amusing that those players are all making millions by doing not a fucking thing.

Pelicans78
01-27-2011, 11:46 PM
Lebron is great in the regular season. No one can dispute that.

jestersmash
01-27-2011, 11:49 PM
Roger Mason Jr. makes a cool $1,400,000 by literally sitting on the bench for 48 minutes.

DMC
01-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Roger Mason Jr. makes a cool $1,400,000 by literally sitting on the bench for 48 minutes.
I think he retrieves the ball during practice too, so that's worth something.

RMJ is the fucking parlay kid, just as Jacko and Speedy were when they left the Spurs.

DMC
01-27-2011, 11:52 PM
He's actually been to the Finals... Just sayin'

Pelicans78
01-27-2011, 11:54 PM
He's actually been to the Finals... Just sayin'

Beating the Wizards, Nets, and aging Pistons was a real accomplishment. That team would not have made it out of the 1st round in the West. The Spurs proved that. Those clowns couldn't even win a game.

TDMVPDPOY
01-28-2011, 01:25 AM
beatin shit teams in the east 4x a season, of course u can pad up the wins

DMC
01-28-2011, 11:12 AM
What I was referring to in the OP wasn't that he beat shit teams, we all knew that, but that the shit teams are now destroying Cleveland. It has to say something about his value to that team. Does that come into play when deciding the MVP? If you recall, when Nash was out that one year for an extended period, his team really suffered, but he returned and they recovered. He subsequently won the MVP and that stretch was a big reason why it was so apparent that the team was junk without him.

Is Miami junk without Lebron? I don't mean last year's Miami, but the team they have now minus Lebron, are they junk? Or does Wade buffer the effect Lebron's absence would have?

Flight3107
01-28-2011, 11:17 AM
Big Z for MVP tbh

lefty
01-28-2011, 11:18 AM
They lost yesterday without Bosh

So Bosh is the MVP

ChrisRichards
01-28-2011, 11:18 AM

lol lebron is great in the post season. you want me to post his numbers?

he had a great series againts the celtics despite the elbow injury. not a lot of all star players can post those numbers against the celtics in full health.

just sayin

Is Miami junk without Lebron? I don't mean last year's Miami, but the team they have now minus Lebron, are they junk? Or does Wade buffer the effect Lebron's absence would have?
without bron, the heat will be just like last year with maybe 2-3 more wins because of bosh/ but bron immediately turns the heat into a 60+ win team.

lebron is the mvp and thats coming from a huge wade fan.

frodo
01-28-2011, 08:43 PM
It's really amusing that those players are all making millions by doing not a fucking thing.

not so amusing as incoherent language tbh