PDA

View Full Version : Hardest thing in life. real talk.................

TE
01-28-2011, 01:38 AM
Is not taxes, not attaining your education, not losing a girlfriend, none of those. Hardest thing, without a shadow of a doubt, is losing family members. I have been unfortunate this past year, with family members dying of natural causes and other stuff. I now have my great grandpa who is about to die, I can't even begin to imagine what I should feel. Tbh, this will sound emo, but this part of life sucks. Losing family members is the worst thing, the worst damn thing in life.

I hope you all, if you all still have family, don't take family for granted. :depressed

God bless all of you all and your families. If your religious, send a prayer this way; if not, then just hope for the best. My present situation sucks.

lil'mo
01-28-2011, 01:44 AM
i've never experienced a family member dying. i still have all my grandparents and everything.

ALVAREZ6
01-28-2011, 01:51 AM
i've never experienced a family member dying. i still have all my grandparents and everything.

This was my case as well until roughly 2 years ago when my uncle died. But yeah, all my grandparents are alive.

TE
01-28-2011, 01:51 AM

Don't take them ever so slightly for granted, it'll be the biggest mistake of your life. I slightly took the idea of losing them weakly. It really sucks it has to happen, eventually.

lil'mo
01-28-2011, 02:17 AM
eehhhhhehehheheh

admiralsnackbar
01-28-2011, 04:23 AM
Is not taxes, not attaining your education, not losing a girlfriend, none of those. Hardest thing, without a shadow of a doubt, is losing family members. I have been unfortunate this past year, with family members dying of natural causes and other stuff. I now have my great grandpa who is about to die, I can't even begin to imagine what I should feel. Tbh, this will sound emo, but this part of life sucks. Losing family members is the worst thing, the worst damn thing in life.

I hope you all, if you all still have family, don't take family for granted. :depressed

God bless all of you all and your families. If your religious, send a prayer this way; if not, then just hope for the best. My present situation sucks.

I feel you, man -- don't think anything hurts worse, or disrupts more. You get through it, eventually, but I don't have anything more heartening to say, I regret.

I'll leave it at that.

silverblk mystix
01-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Mojo and prayers to you and yours...

When I lost my dad..it threw me for a loop...

I am barely able to explain it now...but when it happened ...back then

For no particular reason...I just did some pretty reckless things...I broke up with a girl who I was living with-yet there was nothing wrong with us-and she was the total package...I left a really great job...I did a lot of crazy shit...for no reason...

it just seemed at the time--that if the ROCK and the strength and the guy that was indestructible (my dad) could wither away and become dust...then It hit me pretty hard how fragile life really is...

I also lost others in a pretty short span...and it always brings you back to reality...life is temporary...and that is ok once you can really accept it...

everything is temporary---you gotta live now.