PDA

View Full Version : Would Kobe have not missed the playoffs with Duncan leading him?

WeNeedLength
01-28-2011, 11:09 PM
It's a legit question. Duncan has led his team to the playoffs every single year he has been in the league. Could he have done the same with Bryant? :lmao

Giuseppe
01-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Duncan never repeated though.

VBM
01-28-2011, 11:44 PM

Tis true, though Duncan never lost when he got there.

Giuseppe
01-28-2011, 11:45 PM
True, but:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

VBM
01-28-2011, 11:47 PM
As long as it's not

Shaq: 5

All will be right in the world

Giuseppe
01-28-2011, 11:48 PM
I'm satisfied at:::

JamStone
01-28-2011, 11:48 PM
Yes. The Lakers would have made the 2005 playoffs with Duncan on that team.

cheguevara
01-29-2011, 12:00 AM
Duncan would have lead the lakers to multiple championships without asterisks and collusions, tbh

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 12:01 AM
^Perhaps, Che, but, Duncan has yet to repeat.

Kobe has repeated 3 times.

poop
01-29-2011, 12:13 AM
^Perhaps, Che, but, Duncan has yet to repeat.

Kobe has repeated with a prime shaq on his team and when gifted with a prime gasol 3 times.

fixed :lol

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 12:14 AM
No. Kobe has repeated 3 times. Duncan is bereft in repeating.

Zelophehad
01-29-2011, 12:17 AM

Good work, Captain Obvious.

Fabbs
01-29-2011, 12:19 AM
It's a legit question. Duncan has led his team to the playoffs every single year he has been in the league. Could he have done the same with Bryant? :lmao
:lol
Nicely done.

All MultiTroll can do is come back with her usual parrot schztick.

easy7
01-29-2011, 02:45 AM
Kobe has repeated 3 times.

I don't think they are talking about repeat sex offenders Cully.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 02:46 AM
I don't think they are talking about repeat sex offenders Cully.

:rolleyes

WeNeedLength
01-29-2011, 03:08 AM
Everyone's got to admit the thread title is true....? It was a got damn rhetorical question you Laker fucks...

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 03:17 AM
That's why Duncan's lack of back-to-back is so commanding.

It's a fact in this world. Can't be denied.

poop
01-29-2011, 03:33 AM
That's why Duncan's lack of back-to-back is so commanding.

LOL trying to compare a tiny market franchise with zero media appeal and no free agents to speak of with no-name 'stars' having to always go against the grain to franchises stocked top to bottom with loaded teams favored by the media as well as the league itself LOL having to try to 'beat out' our tiny little team hahahahhahahahahhaha

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 03:37 AM
LOL trying to compare a tiny market franchise with zero media appeal and no free agents to speak of with no-name 'stars' having to always go against the grain to franchises stocked top to bottom with loaded teams favored by the media as well as the league itself LOL having to try to 'beat out' our tiny little team hahahahhahahahahhaha

That's shit talk. Excuses. Mumbo/Jumbo.

When it was 4-3 Duncan you had the con. Good for you. But, you ain't got it no more. With 5-4 came the automatic stipulation of Duncan's failure to repeat. It was a double whammy for ya's.

And you're gonna answer for it. And I'm gonna administer the proverbials.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

poop
01-29-2011, 03:45 AM
That's shit talk. Excuses. Mumbo/Jumbo.

When it was 4-3 Duncan you had the con. Good for you. But, you ain't got it no more. With 5-4 came the automatic stipulation of Duncan's failure to repeat. It was a double whammy for ya's.

And you're gonna answer for it. And I'm gonna administer the proverbials.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

keep pretending your team hasnt been ridiculously privileged almost its whole existence.

so...imagine in '08 you guys Dont get Gasol, and the Spurs land Dwayne Wade for Ime Udoka.

how do you like your '08 team's chances minus gasol, vs an '08 Spurs with duncan/parker/ginobili/Wade???

yeah, thats pretty much how the rest of the league feels.

WeNeedLength
01-29-2011, 03:47 AM
That's why Memphis's lack of not giving a free gift to a big market team, AKA collusion, is so commanding.

fify. You should stop posting or your wife will catch you and hit your hands with a stiff ruler to let you know who wears the pants in the relationship. :lmao

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 03:50 AM
keep pretending your team hasnt been ridiculously privileged almost its whole existence.

so...imagine in '08 you guys Dont get Gasol, and the Spurs land Dwayne Wade for Ime Udoka.

how do you like your '08 team's chances minus gasol, vs an '08 Spurs with duncan/parker/ginobili/Wade???

yeah, thats pretty much how the rest of the league feels.

I don't do [[[supposings]]]. I do events. I take the good and I immerse myself in it, cuz I know how the bad feels. When I lose I don't make excuses. I just lose and admit it.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 03:51 AM
fify. You should stop posting or your wife will catch you and hit your hands with a stiff ruler to let you know who wears the pants in the relationship. :lmao

She won't be back till tomorrow. I'm safe till then.

tee, hee.

fonzy16
01-29-2011, 05:21 AM

What, the Lakers didnt made the playoffs in 2005? :wow

poop
01-29-2011, 05:40 AM
I don't do [[[supposings]]]. I do events. I take the good and I immerse myself in it, cuz I know how the bad feels. When I lose I don't make excuses. I just lose and admit it.

its super easy being a Lakers 'fan', you automatically know your team isnt going to go more than a few seasons without *miraculously* landing some Superstars and being super stacked.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 07:43 AM
its super easy being a Lakers 'fan', you automatically know your team isnt going to go more than a few seasons without *miraculously* landing some Superstars and being super stacked.

Your people kinda are gettin' into that as well:::Neal raping and Pop searching hig,,,,,,,,low to get him. It's not like the girl mattered though.

Rummpd
01-29-2011, 08:22 AM
For all the hate back and forth = Would have been the best duo ever in their primes both would have made the other even better and without the jealousies of Shaq and Bryant.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 09:49 AM
Still, boiled down:::

Duncan & Daddy: 4

It's almost like justice.

DMC
01-29-2011, 11:00 AM
Kobe and Duncan would not be a good duo. Kobe is an incredibly selfish player, uncoachable according to Phil and Duncan is just the opposite. Duncan deserved much better than being stuck on a team with a prima donna like Kobe. Kobe is a great player, one of the best I've seen in my lifetime, but he's not a great teammate. Duncan deserves great teammates and coaches even if that means one less ring.

The attraction for me to the SA Spurs, and it has been since the beginning, is that the Spurs have a family style atmosphere surrounding the organization. They don't wholesale the entire team every year trying to chase the ring. Sure they've dumped some decent guys back onto the market, but a lot of times it's been because the Spurs could not pay what the guy was worth or what he could get elsewhere, and the guy could get more playing time there as well.

LA just has a cold, business like approach to the game from top down, very much a large corporation feel, and it doesn't appeal to me to the point where I would feel anything if they lost or if they won. I wouldn't care about the individuals on the team, and therefore wouldn't care about the team itself. Maybe that's why 99.99% of Laker fans are actually Kobe fans and they throw the rest of the team under the bus at every turn.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 11:06 AM
You had a case for the "family style" till Neal raped that girl in the butthole. Pop hunting him down was a despicable act. You lucky dogs, you. You done good there.

tee, hee.

& it isn't like she's of any import. Just another asshole busted.

Your organization is in the business of processing rapists now.

Congratulations.

rmt
01-29-2011, 12:10 PM

Bird and Wilt never repeated either. And Duncan's won 4 as opposed to their 3 and 2 respectively.

TwAnKiEs
01-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Still, boiled down:::

Duncan & Daddy: 4

It's almost like justice.

What does that have to do with the question asked?

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Bird and Wilt never repeated either. And Duncan's won 4 as opposed to their 3 and 2 respectively.

Well, that's swell for you.

But, Duncan hasn't repeated. And Kobe has repeated three times.

WeNeedLength
01-29-2011, 02:34 PM
Well, that's swell for you.

But, Duncan hasn't repeated. And Kobe has repeated three times.

In that case, it is very clear to you then that Robert Horry > Kobe Bryant. Horry has repeated three times as well but has 7 rings.

So, 7 > 5.

Horry > Bryant.

Carry on.

JamStone
01-29-2011, 02:40 PM
Sharing wives sounds like a pretty freaky family style atmosphere.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 05:20 PM
In that case, it is very clear to you then that Robert Horry > Kobe Bryant. Horry has repeated three times as well but has 7 rings.

So, 7 > 5.

Horry > Bryant.

Carry on.

I got no problem with it.

I'll take that, and you take:::

jjktkk
01-29-2011, 05:38 PM

Wheres Kobe's asterisk?

DPG21920
01-29-2011, 05:46 PM

Sorry sir, but you are extinct and you have no say. None. Period. Much like the dinosaurs before us that walked the Earth, no matter how many times you try to resurrect them, they are Extinct.

Just as you are from here on out.

You are Extinct and have no rights.

easy7
01-29-2011, 10:54 PM
Would Kobe's team already had 40 wins this season if Duncan was in it? Just saying. :hat

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 11:07 PM
Easy, gettin' his 40 wins on.

You're as cute as a button.

Man In Black
01-29-2011, 11:12 PM
I got no issue with 5>4.

Just like Bird doesn't take umbrage with Duncan 4>Bird 3.

What will LAL Bandwagon say next should this year end like such?
Duncan 5-Bean 5 with the Tally being 3-2 in Finals MVP Duncan

easy7
01-29-2011, 11:14 PM
Easy, gettin' his 40 wins on.

You're as cute as a button.

You should be happy, you got to keep your left nut. Just saying...

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 11:16 PM
I got no issue with 5>4.

Just like Bird doesn't take umbrage with Duncan 4>Bird 3.

What will LAL Bandwagon say next should this year end like such?
Duncan 5-Bean 5 with the Tally being 3-2 in Finals MVP Duncan

I already addressed that speculation. I don't do Finals MVP. It's like calf tats, but, if you ring over Kobe's dead body, then it's:::

Duncan: 5

If you ring around Kobe's dead body, then it's:::

Duncan & Kobe: 5 (with the alphabet taking precedent)

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 11:17 PM
You should be happy, you got to keep your left nut. Just saying...

It's a moot point. It's not much good to me now. That's why I willing to sacrifice it.

Man In Black
01-29-2011, 11:31 PM
I already addressed that speculation. I don't do Finals MVP. It's like calf tats, but, if you ring over Kobe's dead body, then it's:::

Duncan: 5

If you ring around Kobe's dead body, then it's:::

Duncan & Kobe: 5 (with the alphabet taking precedent)
You say it's calf tats, but that Final's MVP was the primary reason that Bean killed the Lakers by himself when the Piston hammered the heavily favored LAL. So while you downgrade it's importance, Bean says otherwise.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 11:35 PM
You say it's calf tats, but that Final's MVP was the primary reason that Bean killed the Lakers by himself when the Piston hammered the heavily favored LAL. So while you downgrade it's importance, Bean says otherwise.

I ain't Bryant's fart catcher. I speak for myself.

It's my religion.