PDA

View Full Version : the very fact that Lakers fans have to compare to the SPURS is hilarious.

poop
01-29-2011, 12:22 AM
as we have seen the entire focus of Lakers fans on this board is to go on the offensive against everything Spurs/tim duncan in order to make sure their team comes out on top.

but the very fact that such comparison is even necessary is funny as hell and proof alone of the spurs/duncan's victory.

on one hand you have a franchise in one of earth's biggest cities, been around for ages with a golden pedigree, that can and has landed virtually any big free agents they want, and has historically had rosters most franchises can only dream of, often consisting of both the nba's best frontline AND best perimeter players SIMULTANEOUSLY for multiple seasons....

on the other hand you have a tiny no-name franchise from a po-dunk town with zero media appeal, who has virtually NEVER landed a big-name free agent, who has built their teams largely through late first round-second round picks and obscure overseas aquisitions.

the very fact that the Lakers are forced to do battle with such a franchise is laughable and is an automatic Win for the spurs, a team that despite all odds has nevertheless managed to accumulate 4 Titles and more wins than any other pro sports franchise in the last 15 years.

:hat

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 12:22 AM
Kobe: 5

Duncan: 4

BRHornet45
01-29-2011, 12:24 AM

Duncan: 4

CORRECTION

Kobe: 2 (as co-leader)

Duncan: 3

DMC
01-29-2011, 12:26 AM
They only do it here because it's a Spurs forum. I am sure on every other team's forum they are doing the same thing with that team, only most other teams do not have the success that the Spurs have. I don't think the Lakers mess with Boston much still. The "more rings" argument fails miserably there.

WeNeedLength
01-29-2011, 12:33 AM
Whose comparing? You gotta take a shit somewhere, don't you?

So if I wanna compare an apple to an orange, that means I gotta take a shit somewhere??? WTF is this crackass troll trying to do?? :lmao

WeNeedLength
01-29-2011, 12:36 AM
You all keep complaining about us being on your board, even thou Kori declared this The Lakaluva Obsessed Forum. We only come here to shit, wipe our ass, and flush.

I might take you off my ignore list because your fail is a whole bunch of LOL for me. Keep it going...:lol

poop
01-29-2011, 12:41 AM

ha, try to pretend like you havent made a dedicated effort to smear all things Spurs in order to protect your lakers/kobes 'status' hahahahahahhahahahahahahah
what a fagggot.

Dunc n Dave
01-29-2011, 12:42 AM
You all keep complaining about us being on your board, even thou Kori declared this The Lakaluva Obsessed Forum. We only come here to shit, wipe our ass, and flush.

With 17,000 posts, that's lot of shitting. Maybe you should get you colon checked? could be damaged from all that cock you've taken up the ass over the years. Just ain't normal, son...

poop
01-29-2011, 12:43 AM
Sam Jones: 10
Tom Heinsohn: 8
KC Jones: 8
Satch Sanders: 8

fixed

hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 12:45 AM
With 17,000 posts, that's lot of shitting. Maybe you should get you colon checked? could be damaged from all that cock you've taken up the ass over the years. Just ain't normal, son...

Dunc, easin' on down into the shit again. Your children would be so proud, dad.

Dunc n Dave
01-29-2011, 12:46 AM
fixed

hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

You forgot Robert Horry: 7

Dunc n Dave
01-29-2011, 12:47 AM
Dunc, easin' on down into the shit again. Your children would be so proud, dad.

Now, now Cully. Stay on the sidelines like a good soldier. You've no dog in this fight, son.

poop
01-29-2011, 12:48 AM
No smear on my part. You guys have a nice little 10 years in the history of your franchise.

keep in mind you typed this next time you are sitting in front of your keyboard, working real hard to think of some kind of thread you can start to 'really own' all those Spurs fans on that SPURS forum you spend so much time on hahahahhahaha oh brother, what a stool pushing wigger fagggot.

Koolaid_Man
01-29-2011, 12:53 AM
CORRECTION

whatever floats your boat or helps find your lost remote...

poop
01-29-2011, 02:25 AM
hahahahahhahahahhahahahaha

TE
01-29-2011, 02:29 AM
CORRECTION

:lobt2:

poop
01-29-2011, 03:35 AM
Duncan: 2 MVP's, 3 time Finals MVP

Kobe: 1 MVP, 2 time Finals MVP

haha thanks for playing though

Venti Quattro
01-29-2011, 03:38 AM
Yeah it's ridiculous cos you haven't done shit in three years.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 03:40 AM
Duncan: 2 MVP's, 3 time Finals MVP

Kobe: 1 MVP, 2 time Finals MVP

haha thanks for playing though

I don't do all that rigamarole. COY, MVP, MIP, ROY, ASG. They're dust collectors, prettys, doorstops, pawn shop materiel.

I do two things:

1. Make the playoffs.

2. Win the last game you play.

There is nothing else.

Indazone
01-29-2011, 03:40 AM

Banned on the Lakers forum?

WeNeedLength
01-29-2011, 03:44 AM
I don't do all that rigamarole. COY, MVP, MIP, ROY, ASG. They're dust collectors, prettys, doorstops, pawn shop materiel.

I do two things:

1. Make the playoffs.

2. Win the last game you play.

There is nothing else.

If this is true then get the fuck outta SpursTalk until the playoff starts you damn hypocrite. How does that 13th loss taste? Lemme guess, it starts with skunk and ends with a AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :lmao

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 03:46 AM
If this is true then get the fuck outta SpursTalk until the playoff starts you damn hypocrite. How does that 13th loss taste? Lemme guess, it starts with skunk and ends with a AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :lmao

It's 14. And it tastes bitter.

poop
01-29-2011, 03:48 AM

how does '05 thru '07 taste, you know, when the Lakers actually had to compete fairly for a few seasons?

you know as well as anyone that the Gasol Gift was a travesty.

WeNeedLength
01-29-2011, 03:49 AM

Good. Glad you are not a 100% full of shit troll. I can knock it down to 90% for that comment.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 03:52 AM
I take my losses upright & clean.

It's my religion.

poop
01-29-2011, 04:36 AM
in the coming weeks, the Lakers fans will continue to post obscure threads attempting in some way to demean tim duncan/the spurs over the last 12 years.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 07:47 AM
That's part & parcel to this Board. And we've ample ammo to do so. Duncan has not repeated. It's a stain upon his otherwise stellar resume. What hurts ya is the fact that once Kobe went up 5-4 on him we automatically got squatter's rights to the aforementioned back-to-back thingy.

Hey, don't feel too bad, you still closed down The Forum and you have the small city thing goin'.

buttsR4rebounding
01-29-2011, 08:52 AM

Thus confirming that you are full of shit, your posts are shitty, and that you are into recycling.:loser

Banzai
01-29-2011, 11:19 AM
Whats hilarious is after a Laker loss about 6-7 threads created are Laker related. Also to take the blunder of yesterdays game out of my mind..I present to you all.. Kramer at his best. dUxS5wEVfGw