PDA

View Full Version : I'm in Spain, should I buy a Rubio jersey?

rayjayjohnson
01-29-2011, 04:45 AM
Should I?

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2011, 05:02 AM
FACE PALM

as far imi concerned he hasnt played a single nba game, and u wanna buy his jersey?

rayjayjohnson
01-29-2011, 05:12 AM
because im in spain.

poop
01-29-2011, 05:13 AM
you fagggot, buy a david villa jersey

not from the main stores...

walk through the back alleys...(dont worry you wont get raped, its europe), and you will find little stands selling the same fucking jerseys for like half the price.

rayjayjohnson
01-29-2011, 05:31 AM
thanks, I think.

what's with the faggot call?

poop
01-29-2011, 05:33 AM
sorry im on the offensive against the Lakers 'fans'.haha. but hyeah get a david Villa one trust me he i Spains no.1 sports star

rayjayjohnson
01-29-2011, 05:40 AM
aight, will do.

poop
01-29-2011, 05:59 AM
enjoy your time in Spain bro, one of earth's greatest countries.

Venti Quattro
01-29-2011, 07:00 AM
Scrubio :lmao

Texas_Ranger
01-29-2011, 07:28 AM
buy it and burn it.

TDMVPDPOY
01-29-2011, 09:08 AM
ur a fag cause u wanan buy cunts jersey who has been a bitch ever since he was drafted by the wolves who thinks his teh shit...

ur in spain, go buy a david villa jersey, or messi or ronaldo team jerseys...dont waste ur time buyin basketball jerseys...

Muser
01-29-2011, 09:22 AM
ur a fag cause u wanan buy cunts jersey who has been a bitch ever since he was drafted by the wolves who thinks his teh shit...

ur in spain, go buy a david villa jersey, or messi or ronaldo team jerseys...dont waste ur time buyin basketball jerseys...

Ronaldo has been a bitch since he first kicked a ball.

8FOR!3
01-29-2011, 11:07 AM
lol I don't get why everybody on this site HATES Ricky Rubio. I mean I know little about the guy, but ya'll really don't like him.

fotan2
01-29-2011, 12:40 PM
enjoy your time in Spain bro, one of earth's greatest countries.

Such a great country wouldve gone bankrupt last 2 years if the European union didnt financially support them. They are far away to be one of the greatest countries.

Giuseppe
01-29-2011, 12:54 PM
Also such a great country would not have given in to the terrorists.

It was given short shrift at the time and hence but that major bombing they had (that made them yelp "Uncle!") was exactly 911 days after 9/11.

Josepatches_
01-29-2011, 01:15 PM
Should I?

Maybe if you are able to find one.

Where are you? You can't find ACB jerseys in my city

rickross
01-29-2011, 01:41 PM
what kinda gay cuckold are u nigga. Gettin a jersey wit dat gayass riceboi and comin 2 da nba is like gettin a cubby biber special edition tshirt and comin in da hood. Dum ass gay ass pusssy ass punk ass nigga.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
01-29-2011, 03:57 PM
Buying a Ricky Rubio jersey because you expect him to be a future NBA star is a waste of money. If you like Barcelona's jersey, then go ahead.

For people who have never seen him play (or saw him very few times):

At this point in his career, he's a worse three point shooter than Rondo and a worse man-to-man defender than Nash. He plays in the most stacked roster in Europe surrounded by a lot of scorers who help him get good numbers in assists.

His main strenght are his steals (in a camped FIBA zone defense), and his ability to run the break after getting the ball back. Maybe if he stays in Spain a couple of years more, he'll get better at running half-court sets.

The only way he'd work well for the Wolves is if they keep Love, Milicic and add some more scorers and ask Rubio to shoot the ball only if the shot clock is down to 2 and he's completely open. He's the classical FIBA point guard who can't create his own shot and gets exposed in man-to-man defense.

Better international point guards (Pepe Sanchez, Jasikevicius, Spanoulis, Rakocevic) have failed in the NBA before him, so I don't see much chances of him living up to his draft position. Maybe because the Wolves are so bad, he will have a chance to pad his stats and improve, but I'm not sold on him.

Unless he improves dramatically, he will become a good ball handler and an acceptable NBA point guard as long as he isn't asked to carry the team with his scoring. But I don't see many NBA elite point guards who average 5ppt and 6 assists, NBA coaches expect almost every starter on the team to be able to score some way or another.

rickross
01-29-2011, 04:26 PM
Buying a Ricky Rubio jersey because you expect him to be a future NBA star is a waste of money. If you like Barcelona's jersey, then go ahead.

For people who have never seen him play (or saw him very few times):

At this point in his career, he's a worse three point shooter than Rondo and a worse man-to-man defender than Nash. He plays in the most stacked roster in Europe surrounded by a lot of scorers who help him get good numbers in assists.

His main strenght are his steals (in a camped FIBA zone defense), and his ability to run the break after getting the ball back. Maybe if he stays in Spain a couple of years more, he'll get better at running half-court sets.

The only way he'd work well for the Wolves is if they keep Love, Milicic and add some more scorers and ask Rubio to shoot the ball only if the shot clock is down to 2 and he's completely open. He's the classical FIBA point guard who can't create his own shot and gets exposed in man-to-man defense.

Better international point guards (Pepe Sanchez, Jasikevicius, Spanoulis, Rakocevic) have failed in the NBA before him, so I don't see much chances of him living up to his draft position. Maybe because the Wolves are so bad, he will have a chance to pad his stats and improve, but I'm not sold on him.

Unless he improves dramatically, he will become a good ball handler and an acceptable NBA point guard as long as he isn't asked to carry the team with his scoring. But I don't see many NBA elite point guards who average 5ppt and 6 assists, NBA coaches expect almost every starter on the team to be able to score some way or another.

rubio jus bein da scrub he suppose 2 be.

Hoops Czar
01-29-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't know, should you? That's your decision. Is your next thread gonna title: I'm in Spain, should I take a dump?