PDA

View Full Version : Just placed my first order...

Darrin
01-30-2011, 12:52 PM
online for Pizza. I feel like I've stepped into a new world.

rVjVW6-AjwQ

BlackSwordsMan
01-30-2011, 01:07 PM
pizza hut?

Xevious
01-30-2011, 02:46 PM
People still phone in pizza orders? If I can't order it online, it ain't worth my time.

Dex
01-30-2011, 02:48 PM
I love living in a time where a pizza is just a few clicks away. God bless America. :hungry:

Mark in Austin
01-30-2011, 04:31 PM
I love living in a time where a pizza is just a few clicks away. God bless America. :hungry:

I'm looking forward to the time when GOOD pizza is just a few clicks away...

lefty
01-30-2011, 04:37 PM
Yep, Amercia is the only country where you can order food online

ploto
01-30-2011, 07:43 PM
People still phone in pizza orders? If I can't order it online, it ain't worth my time.

I tried to get a TV-advertised special from Pizza Hut but it was not online. I called and the girl said you had to call and ask for it to get it.

Sense
01-30-2011, 07:50 PM
We just ordered online too..... Papa Johns of course...

Muser
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
I remember ordering Pizza through the TV, never done it online.

slacker77
01-30-2011, 09:49 PM
I ordered a pizza online last week from dominoes.I gotta say I was pretty impressed.First,I built my pizza(toppings,crust,etc.).Then,placed the order.From that point on,I was able to watch the whole process on their website.It went something like this:

6:30 Mike has recieved your order and is preparing it
6:38 your pizza is in the oven and is now baking
6:49 your pizza is done baking and is now being prepared for delivery
6:57 John has left with your order and is now in route to your residence

The last part was kinda trippy.Now keep in mind I had the order up the whole time on my pc.At 7:08 there was beep on my pc.It said your order has arrived,enjoy!About 30 seconds later my doorbell rings and my pizza is here.I assume that the drivers have some kind of gps on their vehicle or something.Either way,I was pretty impressed.

Darrin
01-31-2011, 06:14 AM
I ordered a pizza online last week from dominoes.I gotta say I was pretty impressed.First,I built my pizza(toppings,crust,etc.).Then,placed the order.From that point on,I was able to watch the whole process on their website.It went something like this:

6:30 Mike has recieved your order and is preparing it
6:38 your pizza is in the oven and is now baking
6:49 your pizza is done baking and is now being prepared for delivery
6:57 John has left with your order and is now in route to your residence

The last part was kinda trippy.Now keep in mind I had the order up the whole time on my pc.At 7:08 there was beep on my pc.It said your order has arrived,enjoy!About 30 seconds later my doorbell rings and my pizza is here.I assume that the drivers have some kind of gps on their vehicle or something.Either way,I was pretty impressed.

That's too much information. If I was working at a pizza place, I would be scared.

"You're driver is late because he had to take a bathroom break. Enjoy 3 dollars off your bill."
"The guy making the pizza doesn't know how to put it in the over yet. He's new. 10 more minutes."
"The delivery car is kind of messy. We really need to get better drivers. This one has been on parole for six months. Do you have a job?"
"What's your sign?"
Pineapple and anchovies? Really? Who's eating this?"
"Did you just order enough food for a family and you're at home in your boxer shorts? Keep your money. Let's cancel the order, you hit the gym tomorrow, and try to get a friend. Have them take you out to a bar where you will get a LITE beer and hit on at least five girls until you find one to hook up with. We don't want our customers dying on us."

:lol

Blake
01-31-2011, 09:42 AM
I tried to get a TV-advertised special from Pizza Hut but it was not online. I called and the girl said you had to call and ask for it to get it.

that.

asking a live person what the best specials of the day are is sometimes the best way to go.