PDA

View Full Version : Durant calls Bosh a "Punk" and a "Fake tough guy"

Flo-Rida
01-30-2011, 05:10 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/dailythunder

dailythunder Royce
KD with some STRONG words about Bosh. Called him a "punk" when talking about the little first half skirmish.

dailythunder Royce
Said that Bosh thinks he can talk now that he's on a good team. KD said he wasn't going to take that in hid house.

dailythunder Royce
KD said he was just talking to his teammate and Bosh saw the need to "butt in" and put his "two cents" in.

dailythunder Royce
Also KD on Bosh: "There are a lot of fake tough guys in this league and he's one of them.

ElNono
01-30-2011, 05:11 PM
He has a point...

21_Blessings
01-30-2011, 05:12 PM
:lmao

HarlemHeat37
01-30-2011, 05:16 PM
:lol Durant is setting a record for butthurt..

When has Bosh ever tried to act like a tough guy?..it's pretty much universally accepted that Bosh is a pussy, I've never seen him try to act like a tough guy..

Durant should Tweet about how Lebron completely destroyed him today..

redzero
01-30-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm waiting for Durant and Lil' B to play one-on-one street ball. Durant might be too chicken after he was called out, though.

lefty
01-30-2011, 05:24 PM
Butthurt overrated Pringle stick

rickross
01-30-2011, 05:36 PM
yo bosh would bully kd to texas n back. My nigga bosh is a beast.:lol

Ace
01-30-2011, 05:40 PM
Durant is a bigger puss than Bosh and Bosh is a renowned vagina

baseline bum
01-30-2011, 05:46 PM
Sky is blue thread.

DPG21920
01-30-2011, 05:46 PM
This doesn't make any sense. Bosh never tries to act tough.

HarlemHeat37
01-30-2011, 05:48 PM
:lol Scared to talk about Lebron or Wade, so he chooses Bosh..

rickross
01-30-2011, 05:50 PM
i would put money on my nigga bosh in a fight wit dat skinny bitch ass free throw begger referee cock suckin lil nigglet durant.

baseline bum
01-30-2011, 05:51 PM
:lol Scared to talk about Lebron or Wade, so he chooses Bosh..

Why would he call a guy with a ring and one of the most dominant Finals performances of all time and then another guy with 2 MVPs a poser?

DPG21920
01-30-2011, 05:52 PM
He called him a "punk" and "fake tough guy" though, not a poser. Bosh is not dirty and does not talk smack or show guys up. He doesn't fake foul or act angry.

It literally was just a random throw away line.

Pistons < Spurs
01-30-2011, 05:53 PM
dailythunder
I need to correct myself. KD didn't call Bosh a "punk." He said, "I'm no punk." Big apologies on that.

baseline bum
01-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Poser, fake tough guy... same shit.

HarlemHeat37
01-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Why would he call a guy with a ring and one of the most dominant Finals performances of all time and then another guy with 2 MVPs a poser?

Why would he call out a guy that never actually tries to act "tough"?..

He's butthurt about the loss, he's overreacting, so he's picking on the weak link of the 3, knowing full well that Bosh won't respond or do anything, since it's not his style(as evident from Bosh being called out by others in the past, and not doing anything about it)..

DPG21920
01-30-2011, 05:55 PM
Ok, but the point remains, Bosh isn't a fake tough guy. He literally is the last person I would think to call that in the NBA.

ElNono
01-30-2011, 05:56 PM
I missed the altercation... what was it?

crc21209
01-30-2011, 05:58 PM
:lol Durant. Your team lost the game bro....get over it.

timtonymanu
01-30-2011, 06:00 PM
The "humble" act is slowly disappearing.

ffadicted
01-30-2011, 06:00 PM
Holy shit, shut the fuck up lefty, oh my god. I've been holding this back for a while but I havn't posted here much this season so I don't care if this is unacceptable, and this is legit criticism here.

You have like 30K posts, and none of them have been insightful AT ALL, your opinions and takes are fucking terrible and have no consistency or point behind it. You are fucking poison and toxic to the forums, and you epitomize shitty ass fucking jokes that nobody laughs at, especially your terrible one-liners (see above). Every time I read one of your posts I feel like humanity's average intelligence is decreased... like, just looking at your post history brings pre-emptive puke up my throat.

Like seriously man, it's funny when guys like laka troll and the dallas fans make funny posts, but you are are like that kid at high school that nobody likes simply because he keeps trying to force the goddamn issue and hang out with the cool kids. You know basically nothing about everything you post, I'd suggest you quit posting for a good month or two, actually learn shit, and then come back during the playoffs when you aren't basically a waste of forum space.

Goddamn man, I can't stand you lol I should add that I don't mean to be an ahole and I've had a bad day, but seriously dude, cmon

Word

PS: Durant has a point lol

hitmanyr2k
01-30-2011, 06:01 PM
You can't fake being a tough guy after this. Check the 3:15 mark especially. Bosh is so feminine :lol

G5ABKjpURUw

DPG21920
01-30-2011, 06:01 PM
KD has no point.

HarlemHeat37
01-30-2011, 06:03 PM
Holy shit, shut the fuck up lefty, oh my god. I've been holding this back for a while but I havn't posted here much this season so I don't care if this is unacceptable, and this is legit criticism here.

You have like 30K posts, and none of them have been insightful AT ALL, your opinions and takes are fucking terrible and have no consistency or point behind it. You are fucking poison and toxic to the forums, and you epitomize shitty ass fucking jokes that nobody laughs at, especially your terrible one-liners (see above). Every time I read one of your posts I feel like humanity's average intelligence is decreased... like, just looking at your post history brings pre-emptive puke up my throat.

Like seriously man, it's funny when guys like laka troll and the dallas fans make funny posts, but you are are like that kid at high school that nobody likes simply because he keeps trying to force the goddamn issue and hang out with the cool kids. You know basically nothing about everything you post, I'd suggest you quit posting for a good month or two, actually learn shit, and then come back during the playoffs when you aren't basically a waste of forum space.

Goddamn man, I can't stand you lol

Word

:wow:wow:wow

Where the fuck did this come from, bro?..:lol..

ElNono
01-30-2011, 06:14 PM
lol meltdown

ALVAREZ6
01-30-2011, 06:17 PM
You can't fake being a tough guy after this. Check the 3:15 mark especially. Bosh is so feminine :lol

G5ABKjpURUw

:lmao wow

lefty
01-30-2011, 08:10 PM
LMAO Durant

The real fake tough guy is his teammate Russell Westbrook

DieHardSpursFan1537
01-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Butthurt a bit?

#41 Shoot Em Up
01-30-2011, 08:42 PM
I do buy the idea that Bosh feels like he can puff his chest out
now that he's on a team with Lebron and Wade. Bosh will never be taken seriously so it doesn't matter. Durant has already done more as the lead dog on his team then Bosh ever did in Toronto.

Cant_Be_Faded
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
He said that because he was asked about what happened between he and Chris when they got T'ed up. Bosh talked smack so Kevin talked smack.

It's funny that Kevin was so explicit though. That's definitely a first. lol

oh crap
01-30-2011, 08:44 PM
lol everyone taking their shots @ durant over this non-story. i don't get the forums obsession with hating on the guy.

hater
01-30-2011, 08:45 PM
http://redhawkreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/miami-heat-2010.jpg
LMAO

Yoshi lookin motherfucker

Stringer_Bell
01-30-2011, 09:37 PM

http://jaymckinnon.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/super-mario-bros-movie-goomba.jpg

More like the goomba troopers tbqh

Fake tough goomba lookin muthafucka!

Killakobe81
01-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Harlem, I wouldnt say Lebron destroyed him. He did outplay him and played some good defense. at time Durant also got loose and scored some too ...

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2011, 09:59 PM
LMAO

hey hater do me a favor and add this comment to the picture of MJ going toe to toe with X-Man..thank me later for the real scoop...

This pic is misleading...it was a 1992 ECF game 7 vs knicks and it happened just before halftime... the original scuffle was between X-Man and Pippen and MJ tried to get in the middle of the fight...Anthony Mason pushed MJ and MJ turned around saw it was Mase and punked out..he got scared... bitched out and went straight to X-Man cuz he knew Mase was gonna curb stomp the shit outta his ass..shit was funny as fuck...

jestersmash
01-30-2011, 09:59 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/cs-vancouversun/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/fanview/2248.Chris+Bosh.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0TTXDM86AJ1CB68 A7P02&Expires=1296453452&Signature=JdHCB96fIk7UyMg%2bfNkfQRC0jHY%3d

http://www.marieclaire.com/media/cm/marieclaire/images/Velociraptor_6001.jpg

Leetonidas
01-30-2011, 11:53 PM

Goddamn man, I can't stand you lol I should add that I don't mean to be an ahole and I've had a bad day, but seriously dude, cmon

Word

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Greg Oden
01-30-2011, 11:54 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/cs-vancouversun/CommunityServer.Blogs.Components.WeblogFiles/fanview/2248.Chris+Bosh.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0TTXDM86AJ1CB68 A7P02&Expires=1296453452&Signature=JdHCB96fIk7UyMg%2bfNkfQRC0jHY%3d

gross acne bro.

TheMACHINE
01-31-2011, 12:39 AM

Word

rayjayjohnson
01-31-2011, 01:06 AM
to be fair, bosh is as gay as a bowl full of rainbows.

TE
01-31-2011, 01:10 AM
lol Lefty completely ignoring his own 'call out' post.

cutewizard
01-31-2011, 01:14 AM
i would put money on my nigga bosh in a fight wit dat skinny bitch ass free throw begger referee cock suckin lil nigglet durant.

LOL

this kept me laughing for hours, really funny

thanks man, you made my day...

tho im a Spurs fan, i dont care for either team, hehe

buttsR4rebounding
01-31-2011, 03:34 AM
I missed the altercation... what was it?

Bosh vs. Durant in a pool of mud...

Brutalis
01-31-2011, 04:24 AM
Bosh is soft and that's old news.

Durant is right. How do I know this?

Simple. Durant is a quiet player and keeps to himself. So typically if he happens to talk trash he must have a point because normally he wouldn't.

ata
01-31-2011, 04:24 AM
Who really care what overpaid chest-bumping pimps have to say about each other?

rickross
01-31-2011, 07:44 AM

Word

sup son, why u mad? :lmao

lefty
01-31-2011, 09:18 AM

Word

LMAO ffadicted is mad :lmao

You useless piece of shit :rollin

bostonguy
01-31-2011, 12:04 PM
Durant should be calling out the front office for not upgrading their frontline. It was why they lost last night and why they got eliminated in the first round. In close games it really hurts the Thunder.

HeatChamps
01-31-2011, 12:28 PM
lol Durant

The Reckoning
01-31-2011, 12:46 PM
its funny because someone already corrected his statement as saying "im no punk," but everyone in the thread continues to ignore it and still take the pseudo-opportunity to rag on the greatest bball player ever to come out of UT.

/smh