PDA

View Full Version : Amare

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-30-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm fucking tired of this motherfucker getting away with offensive and defensive fouls all the way. If the refs are not going to do anything about it, I say, put TMass there and injury the motherfucking-push-up-maker asshole! :pctoss

AZLouis
05-30-2005, 10:07 PM
Why would you post a message like hating Amare to the extent you would do worse to him that what you are complaining about?

Get over it. Spurs are up 3-1.

mrcoon29
05-30-2005, 10:08 PM
That's pretty much what Rick Fox said about playing Ginobili. I'd hate to see any of them hurt.

ALVAREZ6
05-30-2005, 10:08 PM
fuck amare.

we simply cant stop the mother fucker.

and he is a douche bag ass fucker with a hot head. fuck him. fuck you amare. go fuck yourself.

Boo
05-30-2005, 10:09 PM
Quit complaining about the bullshit calls just because we lost. There's always another reason to losing: The Suns just played better basketball.

Take it like a man..

mrcoon29
05-30-2005, 10:10 PM
they did play better, and the Spurs were so late in there defensive rotations..especially the 3's.

Spurgal
05-30-2005, 10:11 PM
Flat nose Piece of shit gets on my nerves!

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-30-2005, 10:12 PM
No, I won't quit this Amare hate, the Spurs have gotten the wrong calls all the playoffs and never said a word...Allen vs. Bowen, Karl crying, now Amare given a free card to foul in Offense and Defense...I say enough, time to make something about it.

1Parker1
05-30-2005, 10:17 PM
I do hate Amare--he's overconfident and cocky when he hasn't done anything yet to warrant it. Win a few championships, or an MVP, or hell---try making it to the fucking finals before you even start comparing yourself to Tim Duncan.

E20
05-30-2005, 10:24 PM
I'm Gonna Fucking Shoot A Basketball Up Amares Ass And Down His Throat That Little Fucking Punk.

Supergirl
05-30-2005, 10:27 PM
I do hate Amare--he's overconfident and cocky when he hasn't done anything yet to warrant it. Win a few championships, or an MVP, or hell---try making it to the fucking finals before you even start comparing yourself to Tim Duncan.

I agree that he is way too fucking cocky and arrogant. And I also can't figure out why he gets BS calls to go his way when he is up against Tim Duncan, the two time MVP. But Duncan, following in Robinson's footsteps, has NEVER gotten the star treatment.

Doesn't matter, Duncan had an off game and let them into his head tonight. He needs to go back to Phoenix and stuff that ball down Amare's throat 5 or 6 times.

Old School Chic
05-30-2005, 11:04 PM
Amare sux! He deserves a kick In the face for what he did to Manu towards the end.

Go Manu!

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20050531/capt.saa12705310302.suns_spurs_saa127.jpg

Dingle Barry
05-30-2005, 11:09 PM
manu flopped on that one. and it was a great one.

beirmeistr
05-30-2005, 11:18 PM
I agree that he is way too fucking cocky and arrogant. And I also can't figure out why he gets BS calls to go his way when he is up against Tim Duncan, the two time MVP. But Duncan, following in Robinson's footsteps, has NEVER gotten the star treatment.

Doesn't matter, Duncan had an off game and let them into his head tonight. He needs to go back to Phoenix and stuff that ball down Amare's throat 5 or 6 times.
The refs think Amare is the second coming of Shaquille.

Sense
05-30-2005, 11:20 PM
Amare can definately be stopped...but the Spurs are playing soft against him...

And it's really fucking pissing me THE FUCK OFF!

lol..

Spurgal
05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Amare can definately be stopped...but the Spurs are playing soft against him...

And it's really fucking pissing me THE FUCK OFF!

lol..

Me too! :cuss

SouthernFried
05-30-2005, 11:26 PM
Amare was a monster tonite...even scoring less than his average. Gotta give props where props due.

He's young yet, and has an attitude that he's gonna have to get over. With the right coach (someone like Pop) he could be the most dominant force in the league. But, someone has to teach him defense...and that's not D'Antonio.

Catharsis
05-30-2005, 11:29 PM
Wrong calls?

http://us.i2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20050531/i/r1046598312.jpg

I'm sure that's not a push in that back.

smeagol
05-30-2005, 11:33 PM
Quit crying about the refs, bunch of sissies.

Nobody complains when we win, nobody should complain when we lose. In the long run, bad calls even out. You fucking sound like people from LG.net. Go post over there, mutherfucking cry-babies.

tophy7
05-30-2005, 11:34 PM
can you post the pic of nash shoving duncan in the back when duncan got blocked by amare

Lady M
05-30-2005, 11:40 PM
I say it on the Tony parker's site chat
why Amare finish the game on the flour?

He make 2 or 3 offensive fouls minimum in every game
but he make dunks and he make the show so he can make fouls without the referee say nothing

it's the bad way of the NBA and it's one raison why you lose Olympics Games
when the referees watch the game and not the fame

but NBA is money first

Catharsis
05-30-2005, 11:45 PM
can you post the pic of nash shoving duncan in the back when duncan got blocked by amare
I would if I could, but instead I'll post a non-call offensive foul on Timmy

http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/SAA10505310108.jpeg

I guess the ref forgot to call that for the consiracy.

samikeyp
05-30-2005, 11:47 PM
Dude....we could go call for call.

But why? Refs don't lose games, players do.

Catharsis
05-30-2005, 11:48 PM
Dude....we could go call for call.

But why? Refs don't lose games, players do.
Amen!

smeagol
05-30-2005, 11:49 PM
I say it on the Tony parker's site chat
why Amare finish the game on the flour?

He make 2 or 3 offensive fouls minimum in every game
but he make dunks and he make the show so he can make fouls without the referee say nothing

it's the bad way of the NBA and it's one raison why you lose Olympics Games
when the referees watch the game and not the fame

but NBA is money first
LadyM. You make little sense.

If the "NBA is money first", don't watch it and then come here and complain about it.

If you like the refs over there, watch European basketball. If you are going to watch NBA, STFU with all your whinning!

smeagol
05-30-2005, 11:50 PM
Catharsis, you are starting to get on my nerves

SirChaz
05-30-2005, 11:51 PM
I think the basis of the Spurs offense is the moving screen.

Remember when they used to call moving screens?

Everyone has something to bitch about don't they?

E20
05-30-2005, 11:52 PM
Remeber the moving screen on Bowen?

Catharsis
05-30-2005, 11:53 PM
Catharsis, you are starting to get on my nerves
How, because I'm being objective? The last two games people on this board have been saying how Amare gets the calls, yet he's gone to the line six times each night. They are saying the refs blew it by missing calls, but don't think about the other team and the missed calls they got.

Be a fan, but don't whine when your team loses.

E20
05-30-2005, 11:55 PM
You do realize this is a Spurs board. But I have to stop whining though sheez it makes you look bad. Hopefully the Spurs bounce back.

Catharsis
05-30-2005, 11:56 PM
You do realize this is a Spurs board. But I have to stop whining though sheez it makes you look bad. Hopefully the Spurs bounce back.
Yeah, and if the Spurs win the series I'm pulling for them to win the Finals. Is this board unable to withstand discussion from opposing team's fans?

samikeyp
05-30-2005, 11:57 PM
Is this board unable to withstand discussion from opposing team's fans?

The board? no.

Some fans? yes.

Lady M
05-30-2005, 11:57 PM
LadyM. You make little sense.

If the "NBA is money first", don't watch it and then come here and complain about it.

If you like the refs over there, watch European basketball. If you are going to watch NBA, STFU with all your whinning!
I love watch games and TP

the refs were often not really good but they make balance between the 2 teams and The Spurs won
But don't say me you can't read Stern say he wants Los Angeles versus New York or Miami

Generally Spurs wins with or without referees but when the games are so closed you can want good referees and not like that.

smeagol
05-31-2005, 12:02 AM
How, because I'm being objective? The last two games people on this board have been saying how Amare gets the calls, yet he's gone to the line six times each night. They are saying the refs blew it by missing calls, but don't think about the other team and the missed calls they got.

Be a fan, but don't whine when your team loses.
Have you read any of my posts tonight, jimbo?

I have called out the "whinners about the refs" like ten times in ten different threads.

You on the other hand, are objective but you are (or are trying to be) a smart ass.

And as Mikey said it more then once, not everybody is complaining about the officiating but you stubbornly keep lumping up everybody in the same bag.

As I said, you are getting on my nerves.

smeagol
05-31-2005, 12:04 AM
I love watch games and TP

the refs were often not really good but they make balance between the 2 teams and The Spurs won
But don't say me you can't read Stern say he wants Los Angeles versus New York or Miami

Generally Spurs wins with or without referees but when the games are so closed you can want good referees and not like that.
You are definetly LG.net material.

There's a guy I would like you to meet. His name is LakerLanny . . .

Catharsis
05-31-2005, 12:06 AM
Have you read any of my posts tonight, jimbo?

I have called out the "whinners about the refs" like ten times in ten different threads.

You on the other hand, are objective but you are (or are trying to be) a smart ass.

And as Mikey said it more then once, not everybody is complaining about the officiating but you stubbornly keep lumping up everybody in the same bag.

As I said, you are getting on my nerves.
If I'm getting on anyone's nerves, it isn't you or anyone with objectivity. It's the ones who think the game was rigged, or are mad about non-calls for their team yet fail to recognize the non-calls for the Suns.

smeagol
05-31-2005, 12:09 AM
If I'm getting on anyone's nerves, it isn't you or anyone with objectivity. It's the ones who think the game was rigged, or are mad about non-calls for their team yet fail to recognize the non-calls for the Suns.
You are getting on my nerves and I'm as objective as they come.

Xolotl
05-31-2005, 12:10 AM
Hey smeagol pretend your G. Steinbrenner for a minute and throw some of your money at him to shut him up

smeagol
05-31-2005, 12:13 AM
Hey smeagol pretend your G. Steinbrenner for a minute and throw some of your money at him to shut him up

:nope

My vbucks are precious to me!

Xolotl
05-31-2005, 12:14 AM
:nope

My vbucks are precious to me!

:lol