PDA

View Full Version : I think PAUssy Transgendered Himself Over The Summer

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2011, 07:56 PM
I hear something is going on in PAUssy's personal life...I hope it's not a Magic type secret he's keeping...Remember folks PAUssy complained last year and at the start of this year that Kobe didn't pass him the ball enough...now he's getting the rock at will and making a mockery of the game itself...in lieu of being a real Euro the dude may have had his dick cut off this summer...he's even running the court funny if you notice...

Now I see why MJ physically assaulted and punched his teammates during practice and called them punks and flaming faggots...Kobe is going to have to start being just as abusive as MJ was...I don't give a fuck who he punches or curses out...we got a fucking 3-peat on the line...

Cessation
01-30-2011, 07:57 PM
cool story bro

ElNono
01-30-2011, 08:13 PM
Not that you would know anything about transgendering, Kool... right? :lol

lefty
01-30-2011, 08:14 PM
Great trolling, Timvp
Now, go share a bubble bath with Kori

hater
01-30-2011, 08:37 PM
LOL ballhog Kobe

anybody's game woudl suffer when they have a prime ballhog for a teamate.

Gasoft is a great #2 for a championship team, as long as the #1 is not a ballhog biatch. RIP Lakers.

Koolaid_Man
01-30-2011, 09:45 PM
LOL ballhog Kobe

anybody's game woudl suffer when they have a prime ballhog for a teamate.

Gasoft is a great #2 for a championship team, as long as the #1 is not a ballhog biatch. RIP Lakers.

Hey hater that pic you got there of MJ going head to head with X-Man is misleading...that was a 1992 ECF game 7 vs knicks and I think it happened just before halftime...I'm trying to locate the vid now..anyway the original scuffle was between X-Man and Pippen...MJ tried to get in the middle of the fight...Anthony Mason pushed MJ and MJ got scared bitched out went straight to X-Man cuz he knew Mase was gonna curb stomp his ass..shit was funny as fuck...I had it in my archives but it's hard to find now...but basically MJ was acting bitch-made that day knew Mase was bout it bout it...:lmao