That is all.

Giuseppe
01-30-2011, 11:24 PM
You wouldn't even show up last June.

You chickenshit.

Crawl, motherf'er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Venti Quattro
01-30-2011, 11:26 PM
Congrats brah. Great game from your Celtics.

Fuck them still but they owned the Lakers today. If the boys from So Cal won't show up they're going to get curbstomped harder in Bawwwston.

Banzai
01-30-2011, 11:30 PM

Fuck them still but they owned the Lakers today. If the boys from So Cal won't show up they're going to get curbstomped harder in Bawwwston.

Curb stomped like that guy in America History X.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2011, 11:32 PM
You wouldn't even show up last June.

You chickenshit.

Crawl, motherf'er!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was then, and this is now. Either you stay and suck it up, or leave.

Tonight, you lost.

Giuseppe
01-30-2011, 11:33 PM
That was then, and this is now. Either you stay and suck it up, or leave.

Tonight, you lost.

You fucker, you. That's BS, Ln.

Crawl, motherf'er!!!

LnGrrrR
01-30-2011, 11:34 PM

Thanks Venti, Banzai. From what I saw of it, Kobe played a great game. (watching the last half tonight). Can't win em all, but I still think you guys will turn it around for the playoffs. The Cs sucked last year after Christmas, and it came down to Game 7.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2011, 11:35 PM
You fucker, you. That's BS, Ln.

Crawl, motherf'er!!!

Celtics > Lakers tonight.

Will you deny it?

Giuseppe
01-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Celtics > Lakers tonight.

Will you deny it?

Of course not. I show up win or lose.

Your white bread, Ln.

Crawl, motherf'er!!!

LnGrrrR
01-30-2011, 11:40 PM

Your white bread, Ln.

Crawl, motherf'er!!!

The admittance is all I asked for. It's delicious.

Giuseppe
01-30-2011, 11:42 PM
The admittance is all I asked for. It's delicious.

You should soldier likewise.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2011, 11:51 PM
You should soldier likewise.

I admit loss. Admitting loss =/= sticking around for punishment. You're free to leave now, for instance.

Or you can stay, and keep hearing Celtics > Lakers tonight. Your call.

Giuseppe
01-30-2011, 11:52 PM
I admit loss. Admitting loss =/= sticking around for punishment. You're free to leave now, for instance.

- "No sir, you couldn't drag me away."

- "Sgt. Al Powell" - "Die Hard"

Greg Oden
01-30-2011, 11:52 PM

Yeah I bet you do.

LnGrrrR
01-30-2011, 11:55 PM
- "No sir, you couldn't drag me away."

- "Sgt. Al Powell" - "Die Hard"

Your choice then. No one is making ya stay.

Giuseppe
01-30-2011, 11:56 PM
Your choice then. No one is making ya stay.

Let us proceed...

Magic2Kobe
01-30-2011, 11:57 PM

You just make sure to bring your cocky ass around here when the Lakers 3 peat.

Giuseppe
01-30-2011, 11:58 PM
You just make sure to bring your cocky ass around here when the Lakers 3 peat.

He'll disappear like he did last June. He's a chickenshit.

Dex
01-30-2011, 11:58 PM
You done good, Celts. :tu

Zombie Sonics lose, check.

fLakers lose, check.

NBAWhorenets lose, check.

Thuggets lose, check.

Now GSW just needs to close the deal against the Mormons, and this will be a pretty successful day of rest for SAS. :toast

Giuseppe
01-30-2011, 11:59 PM
You done good, Celts. :tu

Zombie Sonics lose, check.

fLakers lose, check.

NBAWhorenets lose, check.

Now GSW just needs to close the deal against the Mormons, and this will be a pretty successful day of rest for SAS. :toast

Long way from The Skunker, eh?

tee, hee.

Dex
01-31-2011, 12:00 AM
Long way from The Skunker, eh?

tee, hee.

What's passed is past.

Lakers aren't the champions of this season yet, either.

Magic2Kobe
01-31-2011, 12:01 AM

Thats what the Show do. They make haters disappear.

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 12:01 AM
What's passed is past.

Lakers aren't the champions of this season yet, either.

The Skunker is forever, daddy-O.

LnGrrrR
01-31-2011, 12:03 AM
Thunder in the distance Cully. Can you hear it?

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 12:04 AM
Thunder in the distance Cully. Can you hear it?

Come ta Pappy.

Pelicans78
01-31-2011, 12:07 AM

Deep down, I don't see a 3peat happening. Boston wants it more. Hungrier team. In fact, Lakers may not be hungry enough to beat the Spurs. If Kobe can will this team to a 3peat, his legacy would go through the roof.

Dex
01-31-2011, 12:08 AM
The Skunker is forever, daddy-O.

So 1999 was forever? :toast

Oh, that's right, there is the asterisk. :rolleyes With the short schedule, the Lakers were probably still in Implosion Mode at that point of the season.

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 12:11 AM
So 1999 was forever? :toast

Oh, that's right, there is the asterisk. :rolleyes With the short schedule, the Lakers were probably still in Implosion Mode at that point of the season.

Sure. You use 1999. I''ll use The Skunker.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 12:21 AM
WTF is the skunker? Scola?

When you lost to the Suns in the 2010 Playoffs. A "skunker" is a ping pong term for beating somebody 11-0 on a game to 21. I just transferred it over to this Board.

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 12:28 AM
how about 2003 when we 4-0'd you then? And that was in the face of your 3-peat...

Fine. You use 2003. Knock yourself out.

I'll use The Skunker.

Let us proceed...

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 12:33 AM
1999 AND 2003...

You only "skunked" us one year.....2001.

The Skunker is a stand alone event from the 2010 Playoffs. I found it, I coined it The Skunker and if you want to use other skunkers feel free, but, you'd be catching my farts by doing so.

Pelicans78
01-31-2011, 12:35 AM
2003 wasn't even a skunker. That series went to 6 games. Stop FOOling yourself!

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 12:36 AM
Catching your farts with my Nike's and foot shoving them right back up your ass is more like it.

:lol

LkrFan
01-31-2011, 04:43 AM
Checking in to eat my crow LnGrrrR. Just remember, the sun shine's on a dog's ass every once in a while. :toast

Amuseddaysleeper
01-31-2011, 05:43 AM
http://i45.tinypic.com/m8helv.gif

LnGrrrR
01-31-2011, 12:07 PM
Checking in to eat my crow LnGrrrR. Just remember, the sun shine's on a dog's ass every once in a while. :toast

Fair enough LkrFan! I see you :toast

Killakobe81
01-31-2011, 12:16 PM
Celts deserve to talk trash leave money in the locker whatver they want ...they busted the Lakers ass ...they are my favorites to win it all and if the lakers don't get right ...we may not get a chance to rectify this come june. Haven lost complete confidence in this team ... I still will take Bean and Phil come playoff time ...but artest and Pau being a no-show in a big game (regular season or not) is trying my patience.

I bet LG is in full meltdown right now ...LOL

Killakobe81
01-31-2011, 12:17 PM
Congrats, Bostonguy & Lngrrr!!!

LnGrrrR
01-31-2011, 12:22 PM
Congrats, Bostongut Lngrrr!!!

Thanks Killa. I dont have too long to relish it, you guys come back in ten days :lol

Cry Havoc
01-31-2011, 12:53 PM
So LnGrrrR, honest question: Provided the Celtics can beat the Heat/Magic/Bulls in the playoffs, do you expect to see the Lakers or the Spurs in the Finals?

bostonguy
01-31-2011, 01:05 PM
So LnGrrrR, honest question: Provided the Celtics can beat the Heat/Magic/Bulls in the playoffs, do you expect to see the Lakers or the Spurs in the Finals?

I expect to see LA if Boston returns to the finals. I think the spurs have a damn good squad. The issue is the frontcourt. Outside of Duncan and maybe Dice, they really don't have anyone else to battle Odom/Gasol/Bynum. Blair and Bonner won't cut it. Splitter would need to play a role for them to have the best shot. You have to out duel that Lakers frontline if you want a realistic shot at beating them in a series.

LnGrrrR
01-31-2011, 01:07 PM

Hard to say after last year, thought C's would be put out in the 2nd round.

Lakers can win it all, but I think Kobe will have to average 40 min per game.

Cry Havoc
01-31-2011, 01:13 PM
I expect to see LA if Boston returns to the finals. I think the spurs have a damn good squad. The issue is the frontcourt. Outside of Duncan and maybe Dice, they really don't have anyone else to battle Odom/Gasol/Bynum. Blair and Bonner won't cut it. Splitter would need to play a role for them to have the best shot. You have to out duel that Lakers frontline if you want a realistic shot at beating them in a series.

For what it's worth, Blair just destroyed the Lakers in the last game. I think he's a nightmare matchup for Gasol. Young, fast, very physical, and long arms.

LkrFan
02-01-2011, 05:14 AM
For what it's worth, Blair just destroyed the Lakers in the last game. I think he's a nightmare matchup for Gasol. Young, fast, very physical, and long arms.
Blair kind of reminds me of Big Baby. When I saw Big Baby take Bynum to the hole (in the 4th qtr) and get an And-1 on him I knew the game was over. Blair has the same kind of inside game as Big Baby. Short, strong, low center of gravity. Bynum needs to move his MF'n feet and use his leeennnngggthhhh.

silverblk mystix
02-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Blair kind of reminds me of Big Baby. When I saw Big Baby take Bynum to the hole (in the 4th qtr) and get an And-1 on him I knew the game was over. Blair has the same kind of inside game as Big Baby. Short, strong, low center of gravity. Bynum needs to move his MF'n feet and use his leeennnngggthhhh.

Same reasons that Nene always seems to give the lakers trouble...

Spur_Fanatic
02-01-2011, 07:57 AM
I've been told, by reputable sources, that Venti Quatro could get kicked of the Lakers community in ST 'cause he is not trashy enough.

Also, Lakers fans are so reactionary. They have a very decent record, they won a ton of the last games... And all this talk of trades. Nothing good will comes from that. Considering how they played against the Celtics, and how close they kept the game, Lakers are in a very good position, why blew it up?