PDA

View Full Version : so, uh.. Curb Your Enthusiasm not over yet?

MiamiHeat
01-31-2011, 05:28 AM
Didn't they say Season 7 was the final season, the series finale?

http://tv.ign.com/articles/108/1084737p1.html

Larry will be back again! HBO has officially announced that Curb Your Enthusiasm has been renewed for another season. No specific date has been given for when we'll see the show again – HBO only says it won't be until 2011. We'll keep you updated on Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 8 as we hear more.

UCgmePC72Sw

PM5K
01-31-2011, 05:33 PM
I don't remember hearing 7 was the last, at least not from Larry. It seems more like he's taking it year by year.

Also, I'm excited to hear he's going to New York, I hope it's really in NY and not a faux NY.

He had one season that was kind of a downer and I thought it was going downhill from there, but then he picked things right back up, and it sounds like going to NY would be a perfect way to continue the run the show is on.

I'm a little concerned about all of our favorite characters though, but there's always the possibility of new ones in NY. One thing's for certain and that's the Larry and Jerry or whoever is involved with the show in that regard has always been great at coming up with good characters for the shows, some one off, some used over and over.