PDA

View Full Version : Just got an invite to the Playboy Mansion...

Pages : [1] 2

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 10:11 AM
...old friend/mentor sent me the invite...here is an email regarding the event...

not sure if I am going...or how pricey $$ it will be...is it worth it?

would you go?

Please Save the Date of Saturday, April 30th for what promises to be one of the most important and entertaining events of 2011. Kira and I are proud to be chairs of The Thalians 55th Annual Gala at The Playboy Mansion in honor of Hugh M. Hefner for a lifetime of philanthropy on the occasion of his 85th birthday.

As many of you know, it is a rare privilege to be invited to The Playboy Mansion on a Saturday night, and contributing to the evening’s larger-than-life hospitality will be celebrity guests, amazing food, silent and live auctions, full-hosted bar, and of course, in this Year of The Rabbit..... bunnies! The star-studded show will be produced by Hollywood heavyweight Gil Adler (Valkarie, Superman Returns, Constantine) with A-list musical performances produced by hitmaker Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins (Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson), and comedic entertainers including Roastmaster General Jeffrey Ross.

Over the past 55 years, The Thalians, long led by President Debbie Reynolds and Board Chair Ruta Lee, has raised over $30 million in support of mental health diseases, including Autism, Alzheimer’s, Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress, Depression and Addictions.

The beneficiary of this year’s event is Operation Mend at the UCLA Health System. Operation Mend treats U.S. soldiers and vets severely wounded during service in Iraq and Afghanistan. Timothy A. Miller, M.D., Operation Mend’s Executive Director and Chief Surgeon and himself a Vietnam veteran, is also being honored for his work healing America’s wounded warriors... body, mind and spirit.

The Robert H. Lorsch Family Foundation Trust is a proud sponsor of The Thalians 55th Gala. We look forward to your participation by reserving your VIP tables or individual tickets early. Sponsors who commit by February 15, 2011 can be listed on the formal invitation.

For more information on Sponsorships, VIP tables, Tickets and Tribute Ads in honor of the honorees or your family and friends who have served our country, please contact Bobbie Volman at 310-476-7002, Ext. 7015 / [email protected]. For more information and a video about The Thalians, visit www.rhlgroup.com/thalians.

We look forward to seeing you on April 30th at The Playboy Mansion in support of Operation Mend to celebrate a great year of giving.

Kira and Bob Lorsch
P.O. Box 17034, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, Tel. 310-476-7002
www.rhlgroup.com
www.mymedicalrecordsonline.com/videos

About The Thalians
The Thalians, led by President Debbie Reynolds and Board Chair Ruta Lee, have raised over $30 million in support of Mental Health programs for pediatrics through geriatrics for diseases including: Autism, Alzheimer’s, Bi-Polar Disorder, Schizophrenia, Phobias, Post Traumatic Stress, Depression and Addictions. The annual Gala selects its honorees for their contributions to the entertainment industry and their philanthropic endeavors. The Mr./Ms. Wonderful award was personally created and designed for The Thalians by Walt Disney himself and has become a most sought after celebrity award.

Past honorees of The Thalians have included Shirley MacLaine, Gene Kelly, Ann-Margret, Lucille Ball, Carol Burnett, Debbie Reynolds, Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, Angela Lansbury, James Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Kenny Rogers, Sally Field, Mary Tyler Moore, Burt Bacharach, Sir Roger Moore and Clint Eastwood. The Thalians cause is Mental Illness, which affects more people than all other diseases combined. In an effort to give where it is needed most, our focus this year is the well-being of America’s Wounded Warriors. Learn more at http://www.thethalians.org.

About Operation Mend
Operation Mend is a unique partnership between Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Brooke Army Medical Center in San Antonio, Texas and the Veterans Administration of the Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System. It has been established to help treat U.S. soldiers wounded during service in Iraq and Afghanistan. Vietnam veteran, Timothy A. Miller, M.D., Professor and Chief Surgeon of the Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, is Executive Director and Chief Surgeon of Operation Mend. The Thalians are proud to present him with a special Medical Award at the Gala for his dedication to Healing America’s Wounded Warriors…Body, Mind and Spirit. This year’s Gala proceeds benefit the mental health area of Operation Mend. Please visit http://www.operationmend.ucla.edu for more information.

TDMVPDPOY
01-31-2011, 10:22 AM
i say u should go so u can straddle hefners stroodle

monosylab1k
01-31-2011, 10:23 AM
I'm pretty sure I got that same email spammed to me about 900 times in my junk mail box.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm pretty sure I got that same email spammed to me about 900 times in my junk mail box.

well, maybe...but if you want to support that cause--I DID include the info/contact person,etc...

but it is legit and I am sure only so much space is available...

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 10:37 AM
:lmao

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 10:41 AM
manny is gay doesn't like playboy bunnies...go figure

DarkReign
01-31-2011, 10:44 AM
No, he laughs because the likelihood of schlubs like us being invited to the PBM is minuscule at best.

Its a junk email.

...and in the most unlikely scenario that it isnt, your checkbook doesnt carry nearly enough weight to find yourself in proper company.

Total guess here, but I would think your average celebrity drops bare minimum $15-30k at such an event.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 10:46 AM
You didn't get invited to shit dude. Thats like me saying, oh I got invited to hang out with the Spurs when I bought some tickets. You got forwarded the same spam shit everyone gets.

Hey, did you get a business proposition from Nigerian royalty too??

lefty
01-31-2011, 10:48 AM

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 10:54 AM
No, he laughs because the likelihood of schlubs like us being invited to the PBM is minuscule at best.

Its a junk email.

...and in the most unlikely scenario that it isnt, your checkbook doesnt carry nearly enough weight to find yourself in proper company.

Total guess here, but I would think your average celebrity drops bare minimum $15-30k at such an event.

Well, it doesn't surprise that your first reaction is to scoff-since most every thread here is from trolls..so I can understand that.

It is not a junk email-and it is not everyday that one gets such an invite...just thought I would post it for two reasons...
1) it is for a good cause and if I can't or decide not to make the trip--maybe someone else can support the cause and have a nice evening as well.

2) there are far more mundane threads about far more mundane topics than spending a saturday night at the mansion.

If you read the invitation-there are opportunities for VIP tables, sponsorships and also just plain TICKETS...so it is a very doable thing to do--AGAIN--the reason why I posted is to give others a shot...

instead of trying to be a comic--you guys can investigate it and thank me later--if anyone decides to go to this event...

I have no reason to try and lie or misrepresent shit--this is nothing to be trolling about and won't benefit me in any way...but it could benefit someone who does a little research and finds out it is legit.

You may make some valuable connections if you are into that sort of thing.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 10:56 AM

Oh man, you can't make this shit up.

monosylab1k
01-31-2011, 11:01 AM
on second thought, I'm going to give this a shot! :tu and then after that I'll finally order those pills and have the 18" cock I've always wanted.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 11:03 AM
You didn't get invited to shit dude. Thats like me saying, oh I got invited to hang out with the Spurs when I bought some tickets. You got forwarded the same spam shit everyone gets.

Hey, did you get a business proposition from Nigerian royalty too??

This is a common post by you. Jumping in and talking out your ass to someone you know nothing about.

Just plain ignorance.

Like I stated before-this is from a friend/mentor. I am sure he has to send a lot of invitations-but at the same time-space is limited.

Not everyone will be invited and it is not some spam junk emailing. Like I stated before-do the research-BEFORE you try to inject your unfounded sarcasm/insults/ignorance.

I am 1300 miles away or I would just accept the invite, buy my ticket like I've done before to these fundraisers and be done with it. Since I am not in the area anymore-I thought I would post it for someone else.

If anyone decides to buy a ticket and go-they can tell us all how it went and they can tell assholes like you that there wasn't a million spaces available and that it was a pretty exclusive event.

Or you can inject your insults at everyone who posts here like you spend most of your time doing. I won't be surprised.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 11:04 AM
Nothing says exclusivity like an email over the internet posted on Spurstalk!

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Nothing says exclusivity like an email over the internet posted on Spurstalk!

Yet, there are names, phone numbers and specific info-for any of YOU that would like to research it--before publicly spewing your ignorance.

If anyone cares to verify it--you may be surprised.

Sense
01-31-2011, 11:06 AM
Hey you guys, I just got an email that says I won a free IPOD, but see they gave me a link.. and I already have an ipod, so you guys should benefit and thank me later!!!!!!!!!!

freeipodtouches.com

btw this email says its legit so it has to be trues...

VERIFY IT !

You're in for a surprise :D

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 11:10 AM
What is funny-is that I hear a lot of shit talking here and bragging about all kinds of shit...

yet--when was the last time ANYONE here went to the Playboy Mansion?

If this is such a mass junk mailing...why hasn't everyone here that likes to brag-been there already?

Yet, I give you a shot and you'd rather scoff than to research just how hard it is to get in.

It is there if anyone wants it. Nothing you say surprises me anyway.

JudynTX
01-31-2011, 11:11 AM
So are you going or not? :D If you do, take pics.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 11:13 AM
You're right that there are a lot of threads on here bragging. Some cool, some not.

I have to say this is the first one bragging about getting spam though. :lol

The event is SO exclusive - you just have to buy a ticket to get in.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 11:21 AM
You're right that there are a lot of threads on here bragging. Some cool, some not.

I have to say this is the first one bragging about getting spam though. :lol

The event is SO exclusive - you just have to buy a ticket to get in.

If you were to actually think, be respectful of others and THEN post...geez wouldn't that reveal how intelligent you can be.

Manny, try it. Just try to get into the mansion...just ask around...just research a little and let me know how EASY it is to get in...buying tickets or paying through the nose or not...just give it a shot.

You won't get in.

Seems like you believe that EVERYONE can just get invited. Ask around how many people get in that are NOT celebrities/millionaires,etc...

I understand that they are selling spaces/tickets/sponsorships,etc...because that is what fundraisers are for...

but this is not a little barbeque at the local ymca for selling raffle tickets to win a fuckin playstation...

and please let me know when YOU or ANYONE you know gets one of these junk emails...

Cuppycake Gumdrop
01-31-2011, 11:22 AM
yet--when was the last time ANYONE here went to the Playboy Mansion?

Yesterday. Honestly it gets old after a while.

resistanze
01-31-2011, 11:27 AM
Epic.

Creepn
01-31-2011, 11:28 AM
:rollin

Silver thinks he's special.

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2011, 11:30 AM
I hope we get the CCTV footage when silver shows up and gets tazed.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 11:37 AM

Silver thinks he's special.

Of course-you are missing the point.

It matters not if you believe it or not and it isn't a big deal in my life...I just thought it was amusing to get the invite and thought I'd share it.

It is an exclusive event and anyone here that wants to buy a ticket --has all the info they need.

If there are people from L.A. here-it could be a pretty cool thing to attend.

It wasn't meant to be something to be proud of...what kind of an asshole would feel special for this?

You missed the point and jumped on the bandwagon of scoffers/trolls,etc..

your loss if you don't research it and support a good cause...

Cuppycake Gumdrop
01-31-2011, 11:44 AM
While we're at it, guys I got this email and I think you all should take advantage of this terrific opportunity, such a great cause too.

OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA Ref: FGN /SNT/STB
TEL:+234 8075 618 277.

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT THE OFFICE OF THE SENATE HOUSE HAS
DISCOVERED YOU ARE ONE OF THE FINAL RECIPIENT TO RECEIVE A CONTRACT PAYMENT
OF USD 6.8 MILLION WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR FILE AND FOUND OUT THAT THE REASON
YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAYMENT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT FULFILLED THE
OBLIGATIONS GIVEN TO YOU IN RESPECT OF YOURPAYMENT.SECONDLY WE HAVE BEEN
INFORMED THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DEALING WITH THE NONE OFFICIALS IN THE BANK AND
WE WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT SUCH AN ILLEGAL ACT LIKE THESE HAVE TO STOP IF
YOU WISH TO

RECEIVE YOUR PAYMENT SINCE WE HAVE DECIDED TO BRING A SOLUTION TO YOUR
PROBLEM.RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD
PAYMENT CENTER ASIA PACIFIC THAT IS THE LATEST INSTRUCTION FROM
MR.PRESIDENT, UMARU YAR'ADUA (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OFNIGERIA AND NIGERIA
POLICE FORCE (N.P.F).THIS CARD CENTER WILL SEND YOU AN ATM CARD WHICH YOU
WILL USE TO WITHDRAW YOUR MONEY IN ANY ATM MACHINE IN ANY PART OF THE
WORLD, BUT THE MAXIMUM IS FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS PER DAY, SO IF

YOU LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUND THIS WAY PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING THE
INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS DEPARTMENT CARD PAYMENT CENTER MR JAMES SMITH
VIA THIS
EMAIL:[email protected]

AND ALSO SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. YOUR FULL NAME
2. PHONE AND FAX NUMBER
3. ADDRESS WERE YOU WANT THEM TO SEND THE ATM CARD
4. YOUR AGE,COUNTRY AND CURRENT OCCUPATION

THE ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER HAS BEEN MANDATED TO ISSUE OUT USD 6.8 MILLION
AS ART PAYMENT FOR THIS FISCAL YEAR 2010. ALSO FOR YOUR INFORMATION,YOU
HAVE TO STOP ANY FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OTHER PERSON(S) OR OFFICE
(S) TO AVOID ANY HITCHES IN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT.

REGARDS,
MR West David

I mean, the guy gives his name and contact information and everything! You guys have all the info you need, so if you want free money you better get on it!

lefty
01-31-2011, 11:47 AM
Hey, I just got an invite for the Playboy Mansion too !!!!!!!!! :D

http://vipexclusives.com/picts/AngelsDemonsLogo2.jpg

Bukefal
01-31-2011, 11:54 AM
:lol

Creepn
01-31-2011, 12:06 PM
Of course-you are missing the point.

It matters not if you believe it or not and it isn't a big deal in my life...I just thought it was amusing to get the invite and thought I'd share it.

It is an exclusive event and anyone here that wants to buy a ticket --has all the info they need.

If there are people from L.A. here-it could be a pretty cool thing to attend.

It wasn't meant to be something to be proud of...what kind of an asshole would feel special for this?

You missed the point and jumped on the bandwagon of scoffers/trolls,etc..

your loss if you don't research it and support a good cause...

Silver you really should go but I also advise you to delete that email and move on with your life.

Leetonidas
01-31-2011, 12:20 PM
Damn, you have totally changed my mind about these emails. I have like 500 emails from random bitches who I don't remember meeting who want to fuck my brains out but I always figured it was spam. Guess I'm gonna be real busy for the next 500 days. :smokin

tlongII
01-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Guests attending the event will be able to tour the Playboy Mansion Grounds, mix with celebrities, take photos with Playboy Bunnies, dine on sumptuous food, enjoy a full open bar and dance to the wonderful performers on stage. For additional information, VIP tables and sponsorships, contact Bobbie Volman or Michael Selsman below. For a video tour of The Thalians, visit http://www.rhlgroup.com/thalians

ginobili's bald spot
01-31-2011, 01:22 PM
silverblk mystix may honestly be one of the dumbest people on this site.

lefty
01-31-2011, 01:52 PM
Guests attending the event will be able to tour the Playboy Mansion Grounds, mix with celebrities, take photos with Playboy Bunnies, dine on sumptuous food, enjoy a full open bar and dance to the wonderful performers on stage. For additional information, VIP tables and sponsorships, contact Bobbie Volman or Michael Selsman below. For a video tour of The Thalians, visit http://www.rhlgroup.com/thalians

Selsman ? :lol

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 02:16 PM
Yet no-one bothered to check if this is legit. All geniuses here.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 02:24 PM

Sense
01-31-2011, 02:25 PM

bet you think this guys legit too

http://i.imgur.com/muk1I.jpg

JJ Hickson
01-31-2011, 02:45 PM

tbh, have you tried double spacing? I bet everyone would take your letter more seriously if it was double spaced.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 03:00 PM
tbh, have you tried double spacing? I bet everyone would take your letter more seriously if it was double spaced.

You seriously think I would make up an invitation?

It isn't hard to call Bobbi at the number on the invitation and ask for details, prices, entertainment lineup,etc...

I really am amused that you know it alls have convinced yourselves without bothering to check for facts.

As far as junk emails/nigerian scams,etc...

I stated before-but I will clarify;

The guy running this fundraiser is a personal friend/mentor...this is what he does and when I worked with him we did this stuff all the time...

The reason I got an invite is because I know him personally. Yes, he will send out a bunch of invites-this is how fundraisers are done-but it won't be no mass-mailing to unknown people. This guy has been doing this forever-you can check the links and find out about all these events...i have met everybody who is anybody at these things...but it isn't my thing to be starstruck or try to weasel in on these people's lives...

When I worked there-it was the late 90's and I met everyone from movie stars to sports stars to playboy model/bunnies to unknown- to- the- public producers, Ceo's, philanthropists,etc...

I ran this guys estate and there were so many parties, events,fundraisers, blah-blah....

If you think I NEED to invent anything or I am stupid enough to be posting some scam email-well i can't help you...you don't know me and you can assume anything you want...

For the final time for me, as this was obviously a mistake, if anyone would like to attend this event and support a real good cause--please feel free to call Bobbi and get the info and find out for yourself about these things.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 03:04 PM
Explain it to us again, is this legit?

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 03:05 PM
Also, do you meet celebs at these events and have you met any celebs at these events in the past? My opinion of you relies heavily upon this information, so thanks in advance.

lefty
01-31-2011, 03:10 PM
I played "The Playboy Mansion" on PC once

I'm a legit virtual V.I.P, losers

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Also, do you meet celebs at these events and have you met any celebs at these events in the past? My opinion of you relies heavily upon this information, so thanks in advance.

And I should give two shits about your opinion because....?

lefty
01-31-2011, 03:13 PM
Because Manny is God

God !!!!

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 03:15 PM

Its obvious you don't care at all by the dozen or so posts you've already made in this thread and the initial post trying to show off your spam.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
01-31-2011, 03:22 PM
I didn't believe you until I got the pretty invite, too. Oh, and mine came via courier.

In November.

http://i54.tinypic.com/1076e6x.png

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 03:24 PM
:lol OWNED.

Why did you put up a thread, DLF?

01-31-2011, 03:26 PM
I didn't want to draw attention to my custom, hand-crafted ruby cuff links.

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Based on the local shit I get invited to (none involving playmates and the playboy mansion) my guess is that for about 25K he can get a table waaaaaay in the back.

Dex
01-31-2011, 03:34 PM
I can't just print this thread and show it at the door?

I think silverblk explained it pretty well. The beauty of this plan is its simplicity.

tlongII
01-31-2011, 03:41 PM
Based on the local shit I get invited to (none involving playmates and the playboy mansion) my guess is that for about 25K he can get a table waaaaaay in the back.

Exactly. It's a legitimate event, no doubt about it. It just isn't exclusive. As long as you got the cash you can go. I looked it up on the Net. If I wanted to pony up some cash I could go too. I think I'll pass...

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Exactly. It's a legitimate event, no doubt about it. It just isn't exclusive. As long as you got the cash you can go. I looked it up on the Net. If I wanted to pony up some cash I could go too. I think I'll pass...

I said from the beginning-anyone can go to support a good cause.

If I went, I would go under the understanding that I was helping a good cause.

I would also get to see a bunch of friends and ex-coworkers that I haven't seen in a decade.

You guys are under the impression that i was somehow making it a big deal and that it was in someway not a legit event or a mass junk emailing.

Don't waste your time then.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
Exclusive. :lol

Cry Havoc
01-31-2011, 04:04 PM

No, you didn't.

You guys are under the impression that i was somehow making it a big deal and that it was in someway not a legit event or a mass junk emailing.

You created a thread about how you, specifically, got an invite to the mansion. You copy-pasted the entire letter that was mailed to you, like it was some sort of special invite.

ALVAREZ6
01-31-2011, 04:04 PM

If I went, I would go under the understanding that I was helping a good cause.

I would also get to see a bunch of friends and ex-coworkers that I haven't seen in a decade.

Don't waste your time then.

I'm not gonna rag on you just for the sake of doing so, but it's just my opinion and what ruins your current claim for starting this thread is this:

...old friend/mentor sent me the invite...here is an email regarding the event...

not sure if I am going...or how pricey $$ it will be...is it worth it?

would you go?

why would you be asking these types of questions, if your current stance is true? This situation reminds me of any teacher asking typical discussion questions in class...obviously they already know the answer, they just want students' input. So, please don't respond that you were doing just this, for obvious reasons.

CosmicCowboy
01-31-2011, 04:08 PM
I've already got a major deal cooking with the oil minister of Nigeria and I don't need the scratch so I am passing this exclusive opportunity on to my Spurstalk buddies...

My Beloved,

Good day to you and family.

I sincerely apologize if this mail took you by surprise or do not suit your personal/business ethics. I resorted to contact you via email due to the nature of my genuine intentions and confidentiality.

First and foremost let me begin with self introduction; I am Sarah Campbell, married to Late Eng. John Campbell who was English by birth. Before his death, he was into private practice and a very caring husband. It is however unfortunate that there was no heir apparent having been married for three decade. While my late husband was protracted with serious ill health, I and my husband made a vow, to uplift the DESTITUTE; we were strongly passionate for the LESS PRIVILEGED in the society having no child from our life as a happy couple.

My late husband deposited the sum of #20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLING) derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a Financial Institution while he was still alive and till now this money is still with the Financial Institution. Just last week, my Doctor informed me that I have limited number of days to live due to the (LEUKAEMIA) cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I took this decision because I do not have children that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons. I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death .I know where I am going. My only wish and desire is to touch the lives of people even in the last days of my life I know that the Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

Please be a responsible and well respected individual in the society to reply this email. I want to be sure that I am leaving these estates with the right person who will carry out my wishes and not someone who will squander our wealth for the vain things of this life. My lawyer will legally transfer the right of ownership of my estates to you, and I shall furnish you with his contact information when I receive your reply strictly through my confidential email address: [email protected]

Delay in your reply will not be of benefit to me due to my deteriorating health condition and this will propel me to search for someone else. Please always be prayerful all through your life and assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. I sincerely do hope to hear from you soon. God bless you and members of your family always.

USE BEQUEST AS YOUR MAIL SUBJECT.

Sarah Campbell.

[email protected]

lefty
01-31-2011, 04:17 PM
I've already got a major deal cooking with the oil minister of Nigeria and I don't need the scratch so I am passing this exclusive opportunity on to my Spurstalk buddies...

My Beloved,

Good day to you and family.

I sincerely apologize if this mail took you by surprise or do not suit your personal/business ethics. I resorted to contact you via email due to the nature of my genuine intentions and confidentiality.

First and foremost let me begin with self introduction; I am Sarah Campbell, married to Late Eng. John Campbell who was English by birth. Before his death, he was into private practice and a very caring husband. It is however unfortunate that there was no heir apparent having been married for three decade. While my late husband was protracted with serious ill health, I and my husband made a vow, to uplift the DESTITUTE; we were strongly passionate for the LESS PRIVILEGED in the society having no child from our life as a happy couple.

My late husband deposited the sum of #20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLING) derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with a Financial Institution while he was still alive and till now this money is still with the Financial Institution. Just last week, my Doctor informed me that I have limited number of days to live due to the (LEUKAEMIA) cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husbands effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

I took this decision because I do not have children that will inherit this money and my husband's relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons. I do not want my husbands hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death .I know where I am going. My only wish and desire is to touch the lives of people even in the last days of my life I know that the Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

Please be a responsible and well respected individual in the society to reply this email. I want to be sure that I am leaving these estates with the right person who will carry out my wishes and not someone who will squander our wealth for the vain things of this life. My lawyer will legally transfer the right of ownership of my estates to you, and I shall furnish you with his contact information when I receive your reply strictly through my confidential email address: [email protected]

Delay in your reply will not be of benefit to me due to my deteriorating health condition and this will propel me to search for someone else. Please always be prayerful all through your life and assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. I sincerely do hope to hear from you soon. God bless you and members of your family always.

USE BEQUEST AS YOUR MAIL SUBJECT.

Sarah Campbell.

[email protected]
:lmao:lmao

I can't believe that some people actually fell for that

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 04:23 PM
No, you didn't.

You created a thread about how you, specifically, got an invite to the mansion. You copy-pasted the entire letter that was mailed to you, like it was some sort of special invite.

I don't know how familiar or unfamiliar you or anyone here is about these things although everyone is quick to jump on the troll wagon-but let me explain a couple of things.

Sure, you could go on a website and try to buy a ticket to the event-anyone can.

The price they give you might be the same as my ticket-or not.

The guy that is running the fundraiser also has spaces/tickets for sale. This is the guy that I know and this is the invite that I got. Now, maybe his tickets/spaces are a different or lower price...or better seats or different in some other way-I don't know yet.

If someone that doesn't know anyone there or doesn't go through this organization tries to buy tickets-they may be getting a shitty seat or maybe not getting a ticket at all. I wouldn't be surprised if the ONLY way to buy a ticket is to buy it from the RHL group-which is where I got mine. I would think that if I were running the event I would make sure that I was exclusively going to be able to decide who buys a space and who doesn't.

The fact that his organization is in charge of this event is going to affect a couple of things. Due to the limited space in the place the tickets may be limited to a certain number and I am sure that at some point-they will sell out.

This invite was sent to me because I know this person and I have been on his mailing list. Doesn't mean shit except that maybe my ticket would cost less and probably be in a better seat than someone who bought it off the internet.

Maybe not.

But this is the organization that is in charge of this event and if anyone were wanting to go-then it would make sense to buy the tickets through the official sponsors of the event. If everyone here can just get into the playboy mansion at any time they want-then what's the big deal-just go on your own.

As far as exclusivity...just how big does everyone here think the capacity of any of these events is?

And just how many times have you been there?

Anyone?

DarkReign
01-31-2011, 04:54 PM

See, I knew I was off. Got damn, peeps is riiiiiiiiich.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 05:00 PM
Jesus Christ I don't think this guy knows what fucking exclusive means.

Brutalis
01-31-2011, 05:35 PM
This thread reminds me of that guy that fucked with the Nigeria scam and got them to send him money first or some shit. I forget the whole story but I laughed my ass off. Was that on ST?

MaNuMaNiAc
01-31-2011, 05:44 PM
:lmao I knew Silver was a player or two short in the head, but daaamn! you can't be this fucking gullible man

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 05:55 PM
:lmao I knew Silver was a player or two short in the head, but daaamn! you can't be this fucking gullible man

Explain it to me.

I got an invite from the guy running this fundraiser.

I never said that only one or two people get to go. Relatively speaking-it is still pretty rare to get to go to the mansion...yet what you are trying to say is that ANYONE can go....

so explain how that is that no-one else here has been there?

Only a certain number of people will get to buy tickets...yet everyone here is just saying that that is not exclusive.

Forgive me if I made it sound like I was the only one invited.

Happy now?

BlackSwordsMan
01-31-2011, 05:59 PM
jeez dude

Dex
01-31-2011, 06:20 PM
Explain it to me.

I got an invite from the guy running this fundraiser.

I never said that only one or two people get to go. Relatively speaking-it is still pretty rare to get to go to the mansion...yet what you are trying to say is that ANYONE can go....

so explain how that is that no-one else here has been there?

Only a certain number of people will get to buy tickets...yet everyone here is just saying that that is not exclusive.

Forgive me if I made it sound like I was the only one invited.

Happy now?

That's just the thing. I think this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion over what you call an 'invitation'. *You* weren't invited, just like none of *us* were invited.

An invitation is something you would receive to a party or a special event, wherein said invitation grants you attendance.

What you got here is a flier, or an announcement. It's open to the public (or anyone who wants to throw enough cash around to attend such a thing) and yes, it is for a charitable cause. Proof of that concept is that you are extending your "invitation" to a board with over 21-thousand members.

As others have said, you saying this is an invitation is like thinking McDonald's commercials are 'inviting you' for a sandwich.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 06:25 PM
That's just the thing. I think this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion over what you call an 'invitation'. *You* weren't invited, just like none of *us* were invited.

An invitation is something you would receive to a party or a special event, wherein said invitation grants you attendance.

What you got here is a flier, or an announcement. It's open to the public (or anyone who wants to throw enough cash around to attend such a thing) and yes, it is for a charitable cause. Proof of that concept is that you are extending your "invitation" to a board with over 21-thousand members.

As others have said, you saying this is an invitation is like thinking McDonald's commercials are 'inviting you' for a sandwich.

This board is like a piranha tank.

OK so everyone here has a problem with me calling it an invitation...yet no-one else or anyone else they know got one.

Got it.

I understand how anyone can buy their way in so if that makes it --just anyone--for the purposes of this board--then OK...it was not exclusive enough for anyone here...so feel free to delete this thread or stop posting...

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 06:26 PM

This thread is so good.

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 06:29 PM

This thread is so good.

Almost as good as just talking about the weather/thread...

THAT is where this board gets their jollies...

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 06:32 PM
Its a fact that no weather thread could compete with your displays of idiocy. I don't doubt that one bit!

silverblk mystix
01-31-2011, 06:36 PM
Its a fact that no weather thread could compete with your displays of idiocy. I don't doubt that one bit!

yet you keep posting in this one...

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 06:45 PM

Can you fucking read? I just said this thread was more entertaining!

However, if you give me your email I'll email you an invitation to the other thread.

ginobili's bald spot
01-31-2011, 06:53 PM

However, if you give me your email I'll email you an invitation to the other thread.

Sounds exxxclusive imo

Shelly
01-31-2011, 06:57 PM

Is this exclusively for silverblk mystix or can others be invited since we know you???

01-31-2011, 07:10 PM
yet no-one else or anyone else they know got one.

What?

I posted a pic of mine.

mrsmaalox
01-31-2011, 07:20 PM
What?

I posted a pic of mine.

Damn what a show off. You could have at least moved your diamond brooch and those fancypants cufflinks before you took that pic of your invite.

MannyIsGod
01-31-2011, 07:25 PM
Is this exclusively for silverblk mystix or can others be invited since we know you???

Well of course its exclusive but anyone can go.

Creepn
01-31-2011, 07:25 PM

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-31-2011, 08:53 PM
Can I buy a ticket to the other thread?

SnakeBoy
01-31-2011, 09:06 PM
I think it is really cool you got invited. Congratulations and don't listen to the boneheads on this forum.

BTW, I have inherited a large sum of money. If you would assist me by holding on to this money for a short period of time I would reward you with 25% of the sum. Please provide your bank account information and I will transfer the sum to the account.

4>0rings
01-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Be sure when you go, that you strike up small talk conversations about your core values of tazering an old man in his house infront of his wife by two younger, bigger officers needlessly. Another good talking point you can use could be your agreement in under trained and over agressive officers shooting victims 'accidently'.

johnsmith
06-29-2012, 11:24 AM
How was this event btw?

MannyIsGod
06-29-2012, 11:58 AM
Amazing bump.

ChumpDumper
06-29-2012, 12:07 PM
johnsmith needs to be taught a lesson!

CuckingFunt
06-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Ruby. Fucking. Cufflinks.

Clipper Nation
06-29-2012, 12:08 PM
:lol silverblk RaZante

Agloco
06-29-2012, 03:55 PM
So are you going or not? :D If you do, take pics.

I hear that Playboy Bunnies get all hot and bothered over super-charged Mustangs.

TSA
06-29-2012, 07:04 PM
Sounds legit. And sounds like the rest of you were just a tad jealous.

Sense
06-29-2012, 08:10 PM
:lol thanks for the bump.

Spursfan092120
06-29-2012, 09:37 PM
No, you didn't.

well, maybe...but if you want to support that cause--I DID include the info/contact person,etc...

but it is legit and I am sure only so much space is available...

Actually yes he did, tbh...4th post in the thread.

ChumpDumper
06-30-2012, 01:50 AM
Sounds legit. And sounds like the rest of you were just a tad jealous.lol

Heath Ledger
06-30-2012, 11:10 AM
I once drove up to the gate of the playboy mansion and out comes flying by, a Neon green Lamborghini, hauling ass like Batman in the Batmobile. but coming out of the Playboy mansion it's more like the STD mobile.

I. Hustle
06-10-2013, 09:11 AM
I just got my invite email!!!! SBM, how was your experience??!

CosmicCowboy
06-10-2013, 11:17 AM
LOL I had forgotten about this epic thread!

Fabbs
06-10-2013, 11:56 AM
http://articles.latimes.com/2011/apr/24/local/la-me-playboy-mansion-20110424
Mystery illness at Playboy Mansion linked to bacterium that causes Legionnaires disease

Blake
06-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Sounds legit. And sounds like the rest of you were just a tad jealous.

silverblk mystix
06-10-2013, 04:05 PM
Poor $$ people cannot understand what $fundraiser means...lol.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Are you rich?

Did you go?

silverblk mystix
06-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Yes - in some people's eyes - no in others.

No - I sent a check. (tax deductible)

Blake
06-10-2013, 04:22 PM
That's nice of you to send money to a party you were never invited to.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2013, 04:24 PM
I forgot about this one . . . lol.

ChumpDumper
06-10-2013, 04:38 PM
Yes - in some people's eyes - no in others.

No - I sent a check. (tax deductible)What amount was the check?

silverblk mystix
06-10-2013, 04:40 PM
What amount was the check?

Are you serious?

lol

ChumpDumper
06-10-2013, 04:54 PM
Are you serious?

lolYes.

ohmwrecker
06-10-2013, 05:18 PM
What's going to happen?

TSA
06-10-2013, 05:40 PM

didn't think this was necessary, smh

ChumpDumper
06-10-2013, 05:40 PM
What's going to happen?Ad hominems.

Subject changes.

Rescue attempts.

Anything but a straight answer.

Reck
06-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Damn even Lefty got in on the fun. :lol

Blake
06-10-2013, 06:49 PM
didn't think this was necessary, smh

It wasn't

DisAsTerBot
06-11-2013, 11:25 AM

Clipper Nation
10-10-2013, 02:24 PM

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:29 PM
I sent a check

silverblk mystix
10-10-2013, 02:30 PM
P$$R people still butthurt.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:33 PM
You were too poor to go.

RD2191
10-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Damn you all are some hating ass niggas, what have any of you punk bitches accomplished or done with your lives? Post some accomplishments, faggots. Spending your entire day talking shit on ST doesn't count.

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 02:59 PM
I have also been the recipient of a mass email soliciting my presence at a charity event.

I'm not ashamed to say it.

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:22 PM
http://www.rhlgroup.com/thalians/images/ti_1.jpg

Spur|n|Austin
10-10-2013, 03:26 PM
http://www.rhlgroup.com/thalians/images/ti_1.jpg

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:30 PM
Should I go?

ChumpDumper
10-10-2013, 03:31 PM
Are you kidding?

That's Ruta Lee, man.

RUTA LEE!

DMC
10-10-2013, 03:32 PM
Are you kidding?

That's Ruta Lee, man.

RUTA LEE!

Like he could afford to go on 400 a week. That's less than employment compensation.

I. Hustle
10-10-2013, 04:15 PM
I'm doing a walkathon to raise money for me to go. If you would like to help it's $100 for every half mile I walk. I just need about 20 people to donate and I'm good to go.

Joseph Kony
10-10-2013, 05:53 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

fucking A, how did I miss this thread?? SBM takes the cake for king retard on ST :lmao

lefty
10-10-2013, 06:10 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/6b391caf48e4fac983b6b9b30eb404a8/tumblr_mtr15kTCrv1r8kcopo1_500.gif

Clipper Nation
10-15-2013, 10:20 PM
:lol Another retard classic from SBM

Leetonidas
10-15-2013, 10:38 PM
A human rectal thermometer at the playboy mansion :lmao

Clipper Nation
10-16-2013, 05:13 PM
Definitely more than one - is there anything more pathetic than spending your whole life unhappy and trying to infect others with your unhappiness? Anything more pathetic than 78000 posts - on only one account? Who knows how many thousands his other troll accounts have.
Can there be anything more pathetic?
Bragging about a spam "invite" to the Playboy Mansion, for starters....

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 05:20 PM
Sux that you are poor and cannot donate

Cuck semen shield no less

ohmwrecker
10-16-2013, 05:25 PM
Most people don't even open those e-mails, SBM writes a check and packs a bag.

Blake
10-16-2013, 05:48 PM
Sux that you are poor and cannot donate

Cuck semen shield no less

You didn't donate either, hypocrite.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 05:51 PM
You didn't donate either, hypocrite.

Wrong. Been donating since the mid nineties.

Someday you will understand how big money fundraisers work.

Nah, you won't.

ohmwrecker
10-16-2013, 05:54 PM
You have to admire his dedication to consistantly deflect this horribly embarassing stupidity.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 06:05 PM
You have to admire his dedication to consistantly deflect this horribly embarassing stupidity.

Amazing how poor people completely misunderstand philanthropy. :lol

clambake
10-16-2013, 06:22 PM
wow. off the charts stupidity.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Wrong. Been donating since the mid nineties.

Someday you will understand how big money fundraisers work.

Nah, you won't.You're the one who doesn't understand mass email.

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 06:42 PM
You're the one who doesn't understand mass email.

I understand it perfectly.

I also understand only people that have money to donate get solicited to exclusive fundraising events.

Don't hate because you don't have money to spare. Not my fault.

Clipper Nation
10-16-2013, 06:43 PM
Yes, I'm sure Hugh Hefner is in dire need of your anus-probing money :lol

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 06:44 PM
Yes, I'm sure Hugh Hefner is in dire need of your anus-probing money :lol

Very stupid.

Money wasn't going to the rich - you moron.

ChumpDumper
I understand it perfectly.

I also understand only people that have money to donate get solicited to exclusive fundraising events.Now you also don't know what the word "exclusive" means.

Clipper Nation
:lol Spam emails being "exclusive"

Let me guess, you also think that Nigerian prince really wrote his email just for you? :lol

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Now you also don't know what the word "exclusive" means.

Morons without money would not get in - this excludes most people here - is that exclusive enough?

ChumpDumper
10-16-2013, 06:47 PM
Morons without money would not get in - this excludes most people here - is that exclusive enough?

:lolSo anyone with a little money could get in.

lol Deputy Rockefeller

silverblk mystix
10-16-2013, 06:48 PM
So anyone with a little money could get in.

lol Deputy Rockefeller

Not exactly.

Anyone with a lot of money that were gonna be in l.a. on those dates.

ChumpDumper
10-16-2013, 06:58 PM
Not exactly.

Anyone with a lot of money that were gonna be in l.a. on those dates.It doesn't take much money and mass emails go out to anyone that has given to any number of charities or even not given to charities.

Since you didn't have the money to go and attend, you can't really talk any shit about anyone else who didn't go.

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 07:47 AM
I've gotten lots of those Nigerian scam emails you mention.
I've even had people send me counterfeit cashiers checks and postal money orders. I've turned them in to the postal service and the FBI, but I doubt anything ever got done. They prey on lonely, or old, or naive people and rob them of their incomes, just like the sick preachers do.
As for the Playboy invite, I think I would have to be filthy rich to take advantage of something like that, providing of course it was not another scam.

I. Hustle
10-17-2013, 08:13 AM
WOOHOO BITCHES!!!! I just got this in!!!!!

Subject: Dear Respected One,

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
[email protected]

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
[email protected]

DisAsTerBot
10-17-2013, 08:25 AM
Most people don't even open those e-mails, SBM writes a check and packs a bag.

Brazil
10-17-2013, 02:14 PM
fuck I missed that thread all this time.... :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 02:19 PM
Not exactly.

Anyone with a lot of money that were gonna be in l.a. on those dates.Didn't take a lot of money at all.

Oh, the prices were a lot of money to you.

I understand, Deputy Warbucks.

RD2191
10-17-2013, 02:23 PM
Okay, so did anyone else on here get an invite?...........didn't think so.

SA210
10-17-2013, 02:23 PM
:lol chump gets beat down, embarrassed and ran out of LJ thread so he rushes here for support, out of desperation. He's broken, for sure. lol

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 02:25 PM
I'm still backed down and salty.

SA210
10-17-2013, 02:31 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/7384/nzdn.jpg

RD2191
10-17-2013, 02:31 PM

SA210
10-17-2013, 02:33 PM
:rollin:rollin

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 02:43 PM
Is there something else you wanted to say to me in that thread after you backed down?

Thanks for dedicating all that time and effort to me. Proves how angry I made you.

cantthinkofanything
10-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Playboy Mansion?.....yeah...I've been there...once.

Got an invite through my record company. Thought it would be a good chance to network. Said that Don Johnson and Bill Cosby would be there. Knowing who I am, they asked me to bring a few hotties with me. I would have done it anyway but I made them pay for my limo. Pick up the girls and head over. The limo is a piece of shit. We get through the front door and the first thought that pops in my mind is that I just walked in to a low rent strip club. Cellulite, fake boobs, menstrual blood everywhere. I quickly usher my ladies into a side room to watch the BYU/Utah game. We have some sex and stuff. After an hour or so, we venture out to see if we can find the Coz. I want to ask him about the Fat Albert Show and Mushmouth. And Russel. But after walking around, it's apparent that I'm the biggest celeb there. No Cosby and certainly no Don Johnson. I decide to finally have a drink to fight through the malaise that's draped over this "party". Turns out that some whore has dropped a ruffie in my gin with the hopes of getting me in bed. I'm too tired to give a fuck so I succumb to her ways and work my way through some average sex. I really don't remember the specifics but I found $600 in my buttcrack the next day. I'm assuming she enjoyed it. I do remember waking up in a daze about 4 AM and falling down the staircase. Some chick hopped on me at the bottom and grinded her way to an orgasm on my super thick weeny. Later on, I found out that it was Oprah Winfrey. Whatev. I decide that I don't want to take the shit limo back so I grab the keys to Hef's Lambo, grab the honies and take off. It's nice outside to we put the top down. I forget a lot of this part but when I got home, I was by myself. The next day I found out that two of the girls got thrown out of the car and I dropped the other off at Rudy's Barbeque. Anyway, I wake up to my phone ringing at 10 AM. It's Don Johnson and he wants to sign with my record company. I tell him to go fuck himself and I fall back asleep.

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 02:53 PM
WOOHOO BITCHES!!!! I just got this in!!!!!

Subject: Dear Respected One,

Dear Respected One,

GREETINGS,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you. I got your contact from the International web site directory. I prayed over it and selected your name among other names due to it's esteeming nature and the recommendations given to me as a reputable and trust worthy person I can do business with and by the recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business.

I am Wumi Abdul; the only Daughter of late Mr and Mrs George Abdul. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan,the economic capital of Ivory Coast before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outing to discus on a business deal. When my mother died on the 21st October 1984, my father took me and my younger brother HASSAN special because we are motherless. Before the death of my father on 30th June 2002 in a private hospital here in Abidjan. He secretly called me on his bedside and told me that he has a sum of $12.500.000 (Twelve Million, five hundred thousand dollars) left in a suspense account in a local Bank here in Abidjan, that he used my name as his first Daughter for the next of kin in deposit of the fund.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth and some huge amount of money his business associates supposed to balance his from the deal they had that he was poisoned by his business associates, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purpose, (such as real estate management). Sir, we are honourably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

1) To provide a Bank account where this money would be transferred to.

2) To serve as the guardian of this since I am a girl of 26 years.

Moreover Sir, we are willing to offer you 15% of the sum as compensation for effort input after the successful transfer of this fund to your designate account overseas. please feel free to contact ,me via this email address
[email protected]

Anticipating to hear from you soon.
Thanks and God Bless.
Best regards.
Miss Wumi Abdul

PLEASE FOR PRIVATE AND SECURITY REASONS,REPLY ME VIA EMAIL:
[email protected]

Yuppers, straight from Nigeria no doubt.
There is a web site for the scams. You can probably find this one there.

I. Hustle
10-17-2013, 02:57 PM
Yuppers, straight from Nigeria no doubt.
There is a web site for the scams. You can probably find this one there.

Bullshit

BULLSHIT!!!

I already sent in my info.

As soon as that money comes in I am transferring it over. We'll see who scams who. I am outchea!!!!

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 02:59 PM

http://imageshack.us/a/img11/7384/nzdn.jpg

Cue the post count king semen-shields....wouldn't doubt it if all these trolls are chumpie!

SA210
10-17-2013, 03:00 PM
:madrun I'm angry..78,730 posts proves how angry I am. My lies aren't saving my cock ready avatar face :madrun

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Cue the post count king semen-shields....wouldn't doubt it if all these trolls are chumpie!Which ones do you think are me?

Cue your backing down.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 03:08 PM
Which ones do you think are me?

Cue your backing down.

How butthurt are you now?

Pretty fuckin' butthurt as you are showing with every frantic post!

Every bump!

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 03:09 PM
How butthurt are you now?

Pretty fuckin' butthurt as you are showing with every frantic post!

Every bump!

:rollin:rollinAnd there's your frantic backing down from your butthurt accusation.

lol

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 03:11 PM
How dare you play the part of an anonymous douche - that is MY LIFE GODDAMMNIT!!!!

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 03:13 PM
How dare you make me continuously back down in front of my e-gang! SA210, please make more photoshops!

SA210
10-17-2013, 03:17 PM
:lol photoshops and emoticons have power over chump. They bother him very much lol

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 03:19 PM
I backed down and got angry, so I am devoting my day to ChumpDumper and our support group.

SA210
10-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Maybe chump could put his monopoly money to use here.. :lmao

This internet addiction rehab program seems to be the first of its kind; a $14,000 treatment for adults.

Pennsylvania Hospital Offers Rehab for Internet Addicts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-SOy-ZiNsg

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 03:29 PM
I still can't shake the fact I back down constantly. He made all of us do it in one thread! What will our e-gang do?

SA210
10-17-2013, 03:31 PM
The bloodier your maxi pad gets the more you lie out of desperation and anger. Look man, no amount of lying and backpedaling will reverse the fact that you have a big fat bleeding vagina. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 03:36 PM
I'm going to try this post in the other forum too! That will show him! That will show everyone who laughed at me!

SA210
10-17-2013, 03:42 PM
It's funny how many people have laughed at chumps destruction :lol It burns him

Blake
10-17-2013, 03:43 PM
The bloodier your maxi pad gets the more you lie out of desperation and anger. Look man, no amount of lying and backpedaling will reverse the fact that you have a big fat bleeding vagina. :lol

Eh. Why go there.

If it was funny it would be one thing, but it doesn't make any sense.

Now change my quote to something else stupid and then emoticon the shit out of yourself

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 03:46 PM
It's funny how many people have laughed at chump The three guys I made back down.

lol destruction

Blake
10-17-2013, 03:46 PM
It's funny how many people have laughed at chumps destruction :lol It burns him

how many?

SA210
10-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Eh. Why go there.

If it was funny it would be one thing, but it doesn't make any sense.

Now change my quote to something else stupid and then emoticon the shit out of yourself

Hi, I know you're chumps vagina. You're doing a great job bleeding for him. Now go ahead and change partners again with your wife. She's bored again :lol

SA210
10-17-2013, 03:50 PM
three guys I made back down.

Again, I see why you chose that avatar :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 03:51 PM
how many?3.

From the same e-gang.

Clipper Nation
Not seeing any destruction, just a few pathetic crybabies who are so mad, they felt compelled to Photoshop Chump's avatar onto a Maxipad costume :lol

ChumpDumper
I like to sexualize pubescent boys.

SA210
10-17-2013, 03:52 PM
how many?

3 guys, 2 black men and a white dude..oh wait..was this how many men were banging your wife?? lol

Blake
10-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Hi, I know you're chumps vagina. You're doing a great job bleeding for him. Now go ahead and change partners again with your wife. She's bored again :lol

you're just unintelligent and mad.

SA210
10-17-2013, 04:33 PM
you're just unintelligent and mad.

I don't blame your wife for saying that to you. :lol

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 04:34 PM
I don't blame your wife for saying that to you. :lol

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 05:23 PM
So what finally happened at the playboy mansion, or has it not taken place yet?

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 05:24 PM
So what finally happened at the playboy mansion, or has it not taken place yet?He couldn't afford to go.

SA210
10-17-2013, 05:25 PM
^^^ :lol desperation bump

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 05:27 PM
^^^ :lol desperation bump

He is flustered, humiliated & tap dancing to riverdance all at once!

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 05:27 PM
^^^ :lol desperation bumpI don't see xmas1997 as desperate.

Seems pretty agreeable to me.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 05:28 PM
I don't see xmas1997 as desperate.

Pleading for friends now!

Priceless.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 05:32 PM

Priceless.

:lolI wouldn't expect him to get that involved in this.

Priceless that you can only think in terms of e-gangs.

lol

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 05:37 PM

Priceless.

I know you don't consider the irony in this comment given what you wrote in the OP but it is there nonetheless. It's like a quadruple entendre.

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 05:38 PM
I don't see xmas1997 as desperate.

Priceless.

I wouldn't expect him to get that involved in this.

Priceless that you can only think in terms of e-gangs.

lol

I would just like to say that xmas1997 guy is tickled to death to be here today! :lol
So much so that he posts in the third person! :lol

RD2191
10-17-2013, 05:40 PM
Why is FuzzyForeskins even in this thread?

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 05:40 PM

He is an official Blake-Humper Semen Shield

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Why is FuzzyForeskins even in this thread?Why are you, forum cop?

Blake
10-17-2013, 05:54 PM
He is an official Blake-Humper Semen Shield

You're an official labeler

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 06:03 PM
Oh yeah, well that xmas1997 guy is the worst one here!
I swear to God! Let's all gang up on him, that douch bag!

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:05 PM
Oh yeah, well that xmas1997 guy is the worst one here!
I swear to God! Let's all gang up on him, that douch bag!If you keep being civil to us, the omegas will do just that.

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:08 PM
lol us

Blake
10-17-2013, 06:10 PM
lol gangs

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 06:10 PM
If you keep being civil to us, the omegas will do just that.

Sorry, I got carried away! But the guy just rubs me the wrong way, know what I mean? :lol
I am having too much fun, but not getting paid for it.
Wish someone would figure a way to get paid to do this. :lol

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:11 PM
lol uslol omega has problems with pronouns

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:14 PM
lol another failed word that chump thought would be funny

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Working pretty well so far.

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:15 PM
lol gangs

lol gang banging your wife

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:17 PM
Working pretty well so far.

Yes, your maxi pad must be working overtime. That's a lot of blood your vagina is leaking. :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:19 PM
Your words hurt me. Please stop.

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:20 PM
I got you to go back to your "cry for help" pleas :lol

Keep running :lol

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:21 PM
Where are my gang members?

I'm in trouble!

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 06:22 PM
Hey let's all meet up and go bang xmas1997s wife. She's a looker and he deserves it, the bastard!

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:22 PM
:lmao you don't even care how obvious your desperation lies are anymore.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:24 PM
:lmao you don't even care how obvious your desperation lies are anymore.Hey, you're pretty nervous no that SBM's shift is over.

Relax. He's the one who threatens people.

Oh, that's why you want him back.

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:26 PM
:lol random lies out of desperation won't save you chump.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:26 PM
My E Gang is arriving - watch me grow anonymous balls!

FuzzyLumpkins
10-17-2013, 06:28 PM

I'm in your room, Raleigh.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:28 PM
I'm back to save SA210!

But I'll back down.

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 06:30 PM
I swear you guys love each other.
Now that Xmas cat, he is the real dickwad here if there ever was a dickwad, and he always thinks he's one step ahead of everyone, the creep!
I say we ban the guy!
You with me?

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:31 PM
I swear you guys love each other.
Now that Xmas cat, he is the real dickwad here if there ever was a dickwad, and he always thinks he's one step ahead of everyone, the creep!
I say we ban the guy!
You with me?

Did you just call me an asshole?

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:31 PM

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:32 PM
:lol chump has been reduced to just repeating his same lines that didn't work in the first place. I've destroyed him to the point of him not knowing what to say anymore. I have a lot of power over him

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm saying the same thing I have said several times today alone.

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:35 PM
Vaj boy needs has run out of life lines :lmao

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 06:35 PM

No, I called that asswipe xmas1997 an asswipe, asshole!
He is the real instigator here.
I say we ban Xmas from this forum and all go over and stomp on his toes!
That'll teach him!

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:36 PM
No, I called that asswipe xmas1997 an asswipe, asshole!
He is the real instigator here.
I say we ban Xmas from this forum and all go over and stomp on his toes!
That'll teach him!

You want to ban him - speak to chumpie - that always works!

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:38 PM

:lolYou want SBM to back down?

Ask him who he thinks I got banned.

Watch.

SBM, who do you think I got banned?

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 06:43 PM

I did. I told chump we should ban that xmas1997 guy.
I mean that guy is really creepy, you know? Who the hell does he think he is? If I didn't know better, I'd think he was me. At the very least I just want to throw up all over him and kick his elbows and yank his ear lobes!

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:43 PM
You want SBM to back down?

Ask him who he thinks I got banned.

Watch.

SBM, who do you think I got banned?

Your manhood, about 75,000 posts ago!

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:45 PM
Your manhood, about 75,000 posts ago!

Oh shit! :lmao:rollinDude is an idiot and doing blakes job of taking money shots to his face himself

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 06:46 PM
On a serious note, who banned TGY? Whoever did it should be given a medal.
On the other hand, whoever let him back in should be crucified!

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:47 PM
Oh shit! :lmao:rollinDude is an idiot and doing blakes job of taking money shots to his face himself

Blake won't take kindly to this...

Cue Blake coming to the rescue to take his own facials in 5,4,3,...

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:47 PM

:lol no shit, the forum puss is the one to talk to about getting someone banned

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:48 PM
On a serious note, who banned TGY? Whoever did it should be given a medal.
On the other hand, whoever let him back in should be crucified!

He got banned?

That sucks, this is why I give Chumpie no mercy.

What a douche.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:51 PM
Chumpie and Blake both ran out - too humiliated I guess ...or...

It is date night!

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:51 PM
He got banned?

What a douche.

:lol don't blame a man on his period for being on his period. We can't help that.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:52 PM
:lol no shit, the forum puss is the one to talk to about getting someone bannedYeah, here's where you back down again too.

Which poster are you saying i got banned?

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:53 PM
:lol don't blame a man on his period for being on his period. We can't help that.

Yeah, you are right - it is like saying what a bloody douche - he is bleeding all over the place ...

kinda redundant - my bad

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:53 PM
Chumpie and Blake both ran out - too humiliated I guess ...or...

It is date night!

:lol chump has been destroyed so much that he'd comit suicide if it wouldn't hurt his post count.

Don't worry, he'll come back and claim e-victory after the coast is clear and I'm out having a life lol

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:55 PM
I hope I can leave. My fingers are cramping up posting so many emoticons.

silverblk mystix
10-17-2013, 06:55 PM
More vaginal discharging from the chumpster

sad

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Now I'm going to pretend I'm enlightened and above all this.

No one will remember my meltdowns.

I'm a genius!

SA210
10-17-2013, 06:58 PM
chump's mothra pussy lips type for him when he gets tired :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 07:00 PM
I'll keep posting about CD in multiple forums to prove to the world he isn't in my head.

xmas1997
10-17-2013, 07:03 PM
He got banned?

What a douche.
Check your pm.

I didn't say chump banned TGY, I just said he got banned, but then someone unfortunately let him back in.
I don't know who banned him, but the guy deserved it IMHO.
I give TGY no mercy upstairs. I did try to help him down here though when he asked why everyone up there hated him. Kobyz on the other hand is so pitiful you want to puke! :lol
And now this "hater" guy is on the TGY bandwagon.

SA210
10-17-2013, 07:08 PM
:lol chump still worried about "they". Its OK, you cant hide your shame vaj boy. I own you more than anyone ever has. That burn will never leave you. :lol Now go cry to the mods some more lol

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 07:11 PM
So when are you saying I went to the mods for help and what help are you saying I received?

SA210
10-17-2013, 07:12 PM
So when are you saying I went to the mods for help and what help are you saying I received?

The obvious help that you always cry for, cry baby. Keep lying. And thanks for breaking your alter ego and responding to me again :lmao

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 07:14 PM
The obvious help that you always cry for, cry baby. Keep lying. And thanks for breaking your alter ego and responding to me again :lmaoThanks for backing down once again.

SA210
10-17-2013, 07:20 PM
:lol pussy crying to the mods

HI-FI
10-17-2013, 07:21 PM
chump's mothra pussy lips type for him when he gets tired :lmao
this must be the longest running feud on here.

ChumpDumper
10-17-2013, 07:22 PM