Player B

43% FG
18 pts
4.9 ast
3.8 rbd
1.4 stl
0.4 blk
2.4 tov

sons as you can see Player A is clearly a far more accurate shooter and scores more points. Player A also rebounds and blocks better, and turns the ball over less. Player B is better at assist and slightly better in steals. who is the better player?

fevertrees
01-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Player A no doubt...good call on making it unknown so the fanboy support doesn't come out.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:01 PM
What are the team records for Player A's team and Player B's team?

hater
01-31-2011, 03:02 PM
neither. It's Roddy Beaubois.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:05 PM
I also need to know how many games each player played, and if those numbers come from an equivalent sample-size (ie: minutes per game)

JamStone
01-31-2011, 03:05 PM
minutes per game and team record might change the answer, but based on those stats Player A.

Phillip
01-31-2011, 03:06 PM
he is comparing David West (player A) to Manu Ginobili (player B)

lefty
01-31-2011, 03:07 PM
LOL at this thread

Phillip
01-31-2011, 03:07 PM
david west = most overrated player in the NBA

Xylus
01-31-2011, 03:08 PM

:lmao

lefty
01-31-2011, 03:08 PM
david west = most overrated player in the NBA
I agree

Overrated and displays fake toughness

it's me
01-31-2011, 03:10 PM
Player A

51% FG
19 pts
7.3 rbd
2.3 ast
1.0 stl
1.0 blk
2.0 tov

Player B

43% FG
18 pts
4.9 ast
3.8 rbd
1.4 stl
0.4 blk
2.4 tov

sons as you can see Player A is clearly a far more accurate shooter and scores more points. Player A also rebounds and blocks better, and turns the ball over less. Player B is better at assist and slightly better in steals. who is the better player?

WNBA lover (lol)……..Can you add some other relevant stats, like… wining % , 4th Q performance and clutch performance please?

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 03:10 PM

If thats the case, why would BR be ignorant enough to even ask the question?

hitmanyr2k
01-31-2011, 03:12 PM
Player A

51% FG
19 pts
7.3 rbd
2.3 ast
1.0 stl
1.0 blk
2.0 tov

Player B

43% FG
18 pts
4.9 ast
3.8 rbd
1.4 stl
0.4 blk
2.4 tov

Not necessarily. Stats are worthless without knowing how many minutes each player is getting. How do we know if player A isn't getting more time on the court than Player B or vice versa?

There's also no context in how they score. For all we know Player A could be a Shawn Marion type player where he sees barely any defensive attention and has his offense spoonfed to him whereas Player B could be a guy who has to work harder for his offense and sees a lot of defensive attention.

Edit: If you're comparing a PF to a guard of course the FG% is gonna be higher for the PF lol. And btw I hope those aren't truly West's rebounding numbers. Pathetic for a PF.

Phillip
01-31-2011, 03:14 PM
There's also no context in how they score. For all we know Player A could be a Shawn Marion type player where he sees barely any defensive attention and has his offense spoonfed to him whereas Player B could be a guy who has to work harder for his offense and sees a lot of defensive attention.

which is exactly the case in David West and Manu Ginobili

SpursNextRomanEmpire
01-31-2011, 03:14 PM

:lol

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:16 PM

In that case, let's review per 36 min this season, since West plays more minutes than Manu.

Player A:

51% FG
19.7 pts
33% 3FG
79% FT
7.5 rbd
2.4 ast
1.0 stl
1.0 blk
2.1 tov

Player B:

43% FG
21.5 pts
36% 3FG
87% FT
4.4 rbd
5.6 ast
2.0 stl
0.4 blk
2.7 tov

nkdlunch
01-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Chris Bosch > D West. that's how sad this thread is.

manufan10
01-31-2011, 03:18 PM
Ian Mahinmi > David West, tbh

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 03:18 PM
BR, on NBA welfare, with the goods, precise style.

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 03:20 PM

The goods seem spoiled and expired.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:21 PM
Let me add Player C, and let's see if you guys can figure out who it is:

Player C:

42% FG
19.7 pts
34% 3FG
71% FT
7.5 rbd
1.9 ast
0.9 stl
0.5 blk
1.5 tov

As you can see, this player puts up pretty much the same numbers as Player A per 36, but with a much lower FG%... Who is it?

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:27 PM
Sorry to break it to you, West is no better than Antawn Jamison bro.

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 03:28 PM
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/statistics/_/league/west

Player B by far if you go by PER and if A is West and B is Ginobili

Ginobili has also a higher TS% than West by the Way.

Manu is a top ten in the West by PER (Hollinger's method but same would hold up if used nba.com method) while West is 18 in the West and trails also Duncan AND Parker.

Chris Paul continues to PERSONALLY lead NO to unreal heights so far while the rest of that team is over-ranked.

BRHornet45
01-31-2011, 03:28 PM
In that case, let's review per 36 min this season, since West plays more minutes than Manu.

Player A:

51% FG
19.7 pts
33% 3FG
79% FT
7.5 rbd
2.4 ast
1.0 stl
1.0 blk
2.1 tov

Player B:

43% FG
21.5 pts
36% 3FG
87% FT
4.4 rbd
5.6 ast
2.0 stl
0.4 blk
2.7 tov

lol ignorant and mad spurs fans with the "but but but!!! Manu plays less minutes! in full minutes he is JUST as effective as Lebron!!! he is my hero don't talk bad about him!"

lol you idiots do realize that Manu only plays 3 less minutes per game right? ... its funny how when this argument comes up you only defend Manu's side of it .... well that doesn't make up for the fact that in LESS MINUTES Manu -

1. Turns the ball over like crazy
2. Shoots a pathetic and shitty percentage
3. still can't rebound or block worth a damn

Manu plays 32 minutes a game. Spurs fans you need a new excuse.

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 03:29 PM
The goods seem spoiled and expired.

He got ya good. Big deal. It ain't the end of the world.:rolleyes

badfish22
Testify!!

The Reckoning
yeah i voted already but then realized ft % and ftm is huge. oops.

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
lol ignorant and mad spurs fans with the "but but but!!! Manu plays less minutes! In full minutes he is just as effective as lebron!!! He is my hero don't talk bad about him!"

lol you idiots do realize that manu only plays 3 less minutes per game right? ... Its funny how when this argument comes up you only defend manu's side of it .... Well that doesn't make up for the fact that in less minutes manu -

3. Still can't rebound or block worth a damn

manu plays 32 minutes a game. Spurs fans you need a new excuse.

br

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:30 PM
lol ignorant and mad spurs fans with the "but but but!!! Manu plays less minutes! in full minutes he is JUST as effective as Lebron!!! he is my hero don't talk bad about him!"

lol you idiots do realize that Manu only plays 3 less minutes per game right? ... its funny how when this argument comes up you only defend Manu's side of it .... well that doesn't make up for the fact that in LESS MINUTES Manu -

lol, why u mad? :lol

Is it because West is not as good as Manu or because West is no better than Antawn Jamison?

fevertrees
01-31-2011, 03:31 PM
http://www.celebs101.com/gallery/Asa_Akira/232741/Asa_Akira_Picture.jpg

BRHornet45
01-31-2011, 03:31 PM
LOL at any Spurs fan who uses the "minutes" excuse. with Timmy its the same story ... "but...but...but.... if Timmy played 40 minutes he would still be like a 25 year old Kareem! don't talk about my hero that way!"

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 03:32 PM
Work that ass, BR!!!!

it's me
I bet this idiot would kill to pair Manu with CP3 lol

Rummpd

And you my friend are ignorant of advanced stats (see above) - PER and the like as Manu/Parker and Duncan all exceed West - without Paul your team ain't *&^

There is NOT ONE GM in the leauge who would not trade for Manu and give up West if they are the same age - ignorant arguement. West is a stat machine some nights but you CANNOT compare positions!

Manu is FAR superior NBA player still than West. [B]Brilliant player and 3rd in the entire NBA in PER at his position! (and by the way was higher than Bryant last year in PER[)/B]
West is an average PF that is short, never won anything, and a mediocre defender that relies on Okafur to cover his ass = that is why no one cares about him period.

BRHornet45
01-31-2011, 03:33 PM
lol, why u mad? :lol

Is it because West is not as good as Manu or because West is no better than Antawn Jamison?

lol son you're the one getting mad about it. I mean after all, Manu's not even an All Star .... David West is twice

sorry buddy, but your great white hope is nothing more than balding, overrated trash. scum of a person too.

crc21209
01-31-2011, 03:35 PM

1. Of course guards are going to turn over the ball more since they handle it more than a big man idiot.

2. Manu has won 3 titles along side TP and TD, how many have Paul and West led their team to?

3. Guards arent really known for rebounding or blocking shots, seeing as they are out on the perimeter and thats more of a big man's job.

BRHornet45
01-31-2011, 03:36 PM
And you my friend are ignorant of advanced stats (see above) - PER and the like as Manu/Parker and Duncan all exceed West - without Paul your team ain't *&^

There is NOT ONE GM in the leauge who would not trade for Manu and give up West if they are the same age - ignorant arguement. West is a stat machine some nights but you CANNOT compare positions!

not really ... Manu is just another role player on a good team in Pops system right now. the guy has been a solid bench player his entire career. nothing more, nothing less ... stop trying to put this guy up there with Kobe, Wade, and Lebron. Manu can't even lace up their shoes.

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 03:36 PM
BR this is arguement you cannot win period. Manu is FIVE X the player of West period and so far more valuable whether by PER or any other method it not close.

xellos88330
01-31-2011, 03:37 PM
lol son you're the one getting mad about it. I mean after all, Manu's not even an All Star .... David West is twice

sorry buddy, but your great white hope is nothing more than balding, overrated trash. scum of a person too.

Ginobili has been an all star before.

crc21209
01-31-2011, 03:38 PM
not really ... Manu is just another role player on a good team in Pops system right now. the guy has been a solid bench player his entire career. nothing more, nothing less ... stop trying to put this guy up there with Kobe, Wade, and Lebron. Manu can't even lace up their shoes.

And West wouldnt even be able to bend over to attempt to lace up Duncan's shoes because his weak ass back would give out again...:lol

Rummpd
BR this is arguement you cannot win period. Manu is FIVE X the player of West period and so far more valuable whether by PER or any other method it not close.

B.S. on any other team Manu would be the star - you are losing touch with reality my friend. West is a fine player but he is the role player without Paul NO is a 30 win team tops. Put Manu with Paul and any half ass replacement for West and NO suddenly an instant title contender.

ElNono

:lol Pretending not to be mad, then starting butthurt comparison threads omitting things like 3P% or FT%...

Manu is a 3x NBA champion, you think he gives a shit about All-Star? :lol

You sound really mad. :lol
You still can't get over the fact that he viciously beat Capt West and CP3 in your house a couple of seasons ago?

Don't be mad, bro. West is Antawn Jamison nice!

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:39 PM
LOL at any Spurs fan who uses the "minutes" excuse. with Timmy its the same story ... "but...but...but.... if Timmy played 40 minutes he would still be like a 25 year old Kareem! don't talk about my hero that way!"

Son, how do you explain Antawn Jamison plays as many minutes as Capt West, shoots a much worse FG% yet puts up the same numbers?

BRHornet45
01-31-2011, 03:41 PM

LOL you can't truly believe yourself can you???? ... Manu is a BORDERLINE All Star this season dude. yet this is supposedly Manu's "year" as some have been saying. every NBA analyst and expert have Manu sitting on the bench for the All Star game this season .... he is not "5 X the player" that West is. They are relatively even and if you think otherwise you are a damn fool. West has far better career numbers than Manu .... by FAR .... just because Manu has been a role player and won 3 rings doesn't mean he is boosted up there with the greats.

LOL at these idiots thinking rings make all the players. Spurs fans truly believe this shit, yet they won't rank Horry up there with Jordan for some reason.

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 03:42 PM
http://3behindthearc.blogspot.com/2011/01/observations-on-mid-season-nba-shooting.html

Manu Ginobili and Dwyane Wade tied for the top spot. That's no surprise - they were one and two in the 2009-10 Final Shooting Guard Rankings. Wade is first in the PER and Estimated Wins Added categories while Ginobili leads the Simple Rating category.
Ray Allen and Kobe Bryant are on the second level. Allen moved up three spots from the 09-10 rankings while Bryant dropped one.

By some observations Manu is at the very top of the SGs in the league and right now is 3rd in PER - you my friend have started and arguement you CANNOT win!

BRHornet45
Son, how do you explain Antawn Jamison plays as many minutes as Capt West, shoots a much worse FG% yet puts up the same numbers?

the same way Monta Ellis rapes Manu .... more points, better shooter, etc.

The Reckoning
jamison is wrecking shop this year though...for being on such a shitty team

Brazil

So lets see, Tim is old and washed up, Manu is a TO machine, shooting briks and clearly << D. West.

For the rest your opinion is (to sum up) West > Tim old and washed up, Okafor > whoever big the spurs have (lol undersized blair...), CP3 > TP, I'm sure you also consider Ariza > RJ and of course Marco Jordan Belenelililiililiiii >= Manu.

So why the hornets are not 40 - 7 ? honest question

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 03:43 PM
BR you must have drank too much - I will be spending the weekend in New Orleans for the American Academy of Dermatology meeting - tell me where do find such good $#% there as you must be on something David FRIGGIN WEST COMPARED TO MANU HA HA HA!

crc21209
01-31-2011, 03:43 PM
LOL you can't truly believe yourself can you???? ... Manu is a BORDERLINE All Star this season dude. yet this is supposedly Manu's "year" as some have been saying. every NBA analyst and expert have Manu sitting on the bench for the All Star game this season .... he is not "5 X the player" that West is. They are relatively even and if you think otherwise you are a damn fool. West has far better career numbers than Manu .... by FAR .... just because Manu has been a role player and won 3 rings doesn't mean he is boosted up there with the greats.

LOL at these idiots thinking rings make all the players. Spurs fans truly believe this shit, yet they won't rank Horry up there with Jordan for some reason.

:lol Role player. I'm pretty sure anyone in here would agree that without Manu the Spurs do not win the 05' title for sure, and probably the 07' one as well. Manu was the go-to-guy in the 4th quarter of every win the Spurs had in the 05' Finals....

BRHornet45
01-31-2011, 03:44 PM
So lets see, Tim is old and washed up, Manu is a TO machine, shooting briks and clearly << D. West.

For the rest your opinion is (to sum up) West > Tim old and washed up, Okafor > whoever big the spurs have (lol undersized blair...), CP3 > TP, I'm sure you also consider Ariza > RJ and of course Marco Jordan Belenelililiililiiii >= Manu.

So why the hornets are not 40 - 7 ? honest question

I pray the Hornets meet the Spurs in the playoffs .... it will be beautiful watching you faggots go down. overrated, bitch made team ...

crc21209
01-31-2011, 03:44 PM

And that's why Monta Ellis has his team in the Playoff race right? Oh wait....

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:46 PM

:lol did you actually look up Monta?
He puts up 22 ppg per 36 vs Manu's 21.5 ppg... and that's with Monta shooting 46% FG vs Manu's 43% FG. They're dead even on 3P% and Manu is the better FT shooter.

lol son, your butthurt is coming out of your ears already. I fear for you health.

Calm down, bro! :lol

Brazil
01-31-2011, 03:46 PM
I pray the Hornets meet the Spurs in the playoffs .... it will be beautiful watching you faggots go down. overrated, bitch made team ...

you don't answer the question if the spurs are so overrated and the Hornets so good, why the Hornets have not the best record right now ? You're like the lakers, coasting ? This is a pretty honest question

BRHornet45
01-31-2011, 03:47 PM
:lol Role player. I'm pretty sure anyone in here would agree that without Manu the Spurs do not win the 05' title for sure, and probably the 07' one as well. Manu was the go-to-guy in the 4th quarter of every win the Spurs had in the 05' Finals....

ahhh my number 1 fan!

but son see you Spurs fans CAN'T have your cake and eat it too! which is it going to be? .... oh wait, you not know what I am referring to? ....

you see son what you just said above could be argued I agree, but at the same time it shows just how hypocritical and homerish all of you are. IF I had said that "Tim Duncan is overrated and not deserving of his finals MVP, Manu was" ... I would get bombarded with post about how wonderful of a man Duncan is, etc. .... but now that this thread is focused on Manu, he is suddenly the most important piece. so which is it guys?

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 03:47 PM
The wing positions have been major trouble spots for the Hornets all season, but Brown entered Tuesday’s play averaging 10.0 points in just 23.4 minutes per game while shooting a solid 41.1 percent from 3-point range.

Yet the Hornets are currently $3.3 million over the tax line and remain prepared to send away Brown in a deal that brings back no guaranteed money, as seen over the summer when New Orleans felt it had to essentially donate Rasual Butler to the Los Angeles Clippers because of the tax benefits.

There is a belief among some rival executives -- or perhaps it's more accurate to call it a hope -- that the Hornets will not be able to resist moving All-Star forward David West before the Feb. 18 trading deadline to ensure that they get comfortably under the tax threshold.
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/tag/_/name/david-west
Hell sounds like the Hornets would move West in a heartbeat if they could get a damm good win player like wait a second - that would be at worst the #3 SG in the leauge Manu but the Spurs are not that stupid. They would never give up Manu for an undersized overpaid player of little actual value like West.

Blake
01-31-2011, 03:48 PM

I can see how government cheese=the goods to some people.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:48 PM

You have that bitch made CP3 and you call US bitch made?

lol, you're really mad... :lol

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:49 PM
Son, why didn't you compare the stats of Belinelli vs Ginobili? :lol

Giuseppe
Classic BR.:lol

I God's!

Texas_Ranger
Just look at the stats and you guys will see that the NBA Hornets are not really Chirs Fall's team, but they are David West's team. Oh man, it sucks that CF3 is just a role player now.

oh and :lol Hornets

BRHornet45
you don't answer the question if the spurs are so overrated and the Hornets so good, why the Hornets have not the best record right now ? You're like the lakers, coasting ? This is a pretty honest question

son that's because the Hornets, like every other team in the NBA right now are growing as a team. LOL at you using the best records excuse ... you sound like a stupid ass Cavs fan. best record ... LOL

see you in the playoffs

Rummpd
Spurs would sweep the Hornets or at worst give them a game. Bring it on.

Blake
01-31-2011, 03:50 PM
IF I had said that "Tim Duncan is overrated and not deserving of his finals MVP, Manu was" ... I would get bombarded with post about how wonderful of a man Duncan is, etc. ....

probably not.

government cheese.

ElNono
see you in the playoffs

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/lost_locke.jpg

Giuseppe
government cheese.

:lmao Spurs fellows, runnin' as fast as they can.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:51 PM

tbh, just as fast as you ran away from your ELE bet last night...

BRHornet45
01-31-2011, 03:52 PM
lol ... "but... but.... we have the best record in January! crown us!"

boy SOME of you Spurs fans sure do love crowning yourself with 30+ games left in the season while other teams are still developing .... (*see 1999*)

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 03:54 PM
The wing positions have been major trouble spots for the Hornets all season, but Brown entered Tuesday’s play averaging 10.0 points in just 23.4 minutes per game while shooting a solid 41.1 percent from 3-point range.

Yet the Hornets are currently $3.3 million over the tax line and remain prepared to send away Brown in a deal that brings back no guaranteed money, as seen over the summer when New Orleans felt it had to essentially donate Rasual Butler to the Los Angeles Clippers because of the tax benefits.

There is a belief among some rival executives -- or perhaps it's more accurate to call it a hope -- that the Hornets will not be able to resist moving All-Star forward David West before the Feb. 18 trading deadline to ensure that they get comfortably under the tax threshold.
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/tag/_/name/david-west
Hell sounds like the Hornets would move West in a heartbeat if they could get a damm good win player like wait a second - that would be at worst the #3 SG in the leauge Manu but the Spurs are not that stupid. They would never give up Manu for an undersized overpaid player of little actual value like West.

Of course if NOH willing to do some creative stuff to get rid of West (will throw Bonner and change at you), SAS would be glad to put David West on the bench where belongs in this league as he might actually have a decent PER for his position playing against backups more!

Giuseppe
tbh, just as fast as you ran away from your ELE bet last night...

Don't try and change the subject of this thread, El. Take your medicine prescribed by BR.

Blake

:lmao Giuseppe screaming "chicken shit" as loud as he can.

Giuseppe

boy SOME of you Spurs fans sure do love crowning yourself with 30+ games left in the season while other teams are still developing .... (*see 1999*)

The BR is risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 03:55 PM
:lmao Giuseppe screaming "chicken shit" as loud as he can.

Blake, tryin' to change the subject of the thread.

ha, ha.

crc21209
01-31-2011, 03:55 PM
ahhh my number 1 fan!

but son see you Spurs fans CAN'T have your cake and eat it too! which is it going to be? .... oh wait, you not know what I am referring to? ....

you see son what you just said above could be argued I agree, but at the same time it shows just how hypocritical and homerish all of you are. IF I had said that "Tim Duncan is overrated and not deserving of his finals MVP, Manu was" ... I would get bombarded with post about how wonderful of a man Duncan is, etc. .... but now that this thread is focused on Manu, he is suddenly the most important piece. so which is it guys?

If you go back to most if not all of the threads from the 05' Finals, you would see that ALOT of Spurs fans on the board did think Manu should have been the Finals MVP that year. But still, if you take Duncan off that team as well the Spurs probably don't make it to the Finals, let alone win it. That's why a championship is won by a team though, not one guy. Every single guy on a team contributes to a championship team...that year being Parker to Manu to Duncan to Bowen to Horry and so on.

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 03:56 PM
The BR is risen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

Yes stupid of us to get excited when 83% of the teams in history with as good as start as this years Spurs won the whole damm thing. At least we basing our confidence on something on the court!

Hell for some of you Spurs could go 70 and 12 and you would not see them as legit - sure Spurs have issues but compared to most teams in the NBA right now and that includes you LAL Fans - Spurs have NOTHING TO worry about right now.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:56 PM

We're just confident since neither Capt West or CP3 wanted to take the final shots of an elimination game instead letting Janergo Pargo try to be the star...

ElNono
01-31-2011, 03:57 PM
Don't try and change the subject of this thread, El. Take your medicine prescribed by BR.

Like you did after the Boston massacre yesterday?

You have no room, Culby...

Giuseppe
http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

Yes stupid of us to get excited when 83% of the teams in history with as good as start won the whole damm thing. At least we basing our confidence on something on the court!

Geez, just admit it. BR got ya in the sweet spot. Big deal.

Blake

son, the NBA crowned the Spurs in 1999. Spurs fans just put them on river barges afterwards.

lol professional teams needing to be developed with only 30+ games left.

Texas_Ranger
01-31-2011, 03:58 PM

You were crowning your stupid team in November. Just go and look at your shitty threads...fucking idiot.

Giuseppe
Like you did after the Boston massacre yesterday?

You have no room, Culby...

True, but, now you're no better. You were crowin' about showin' me the way.

Now look at ya's.:lol

BoricuaCJA
He is just trying to cover up for Hornets playing like shit.

ElNono
True, but, now you're no better. You were crowin' about showin' me the way.

Now look at ya's.:lol

chickenshit! :lol

Giuseppe
You were crowning your stupid team in November. Just go and look at your shitty threads...fucking idiot.

KABBBOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!! Texas just blew out his flip flop.

Jt.ONE

so manu > timmy?

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 03:59 PM
BR again since the NOH planning to dump West we will take him for our bench so his PER can improve to that of a real top tier PF.

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 03:59 PM
chickenshit! :lol

See, you're still doing it. Playing stinky finger with me so it'll defect off the thread subject.

Oh, you sneaky shit, you.

ElNono
01-31-2011, 04:01 PM
http://cdn0.knowyourmeme.com/i/10836/original/lol-and-order-butthurt-anons-unit.jpg

Blake
01-31-2011, 04:02 PM
Blake, tryin' to change the subject of the thread.

ha, ha.

Manu>David West

good thread.

:tu

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 04:13 PM

BR throwing out the race card, he mad now. :lol

Brazil
01-31-2011, 04:13 PM
son that's because the Hornets, like every other team in the NBA right now are growing as a team. LOL at you using the best records excuse ... you sound like a stupid ass Cavs fan. best record ... LOL

see you in the playoffs

This is not an excuse BR don't be mad it was a serious question. I'm ready to accept the fact spurs have no chance against the hornets, I just want to understand why.

I think, by your metrics, you think
CP3>TP
West>Tim
Okafor>Blair
Beleleliiii>Manu
Ariza>RJ

Hornets bench ?
Coach ?

So Hornets are growing as a team, well thats interesting, I suppose the back to back losses against the powerful kings and suns are part of the process.

I'm convinced now, the real contenders are LAL NBANOH MIA and BOST unless you consider LA, MIA and BOS << NOH.

crc21209
01-31-2011, 04:19 PM
so manu > timmy?

Sup noob...

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 04:23 PM

Lol, BR what exactly has NO accomplished? Nice regular season winning streaks?

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 04:26 PM
jj, tryin' to change the subject line.

Shame, shame, everybody knows your name.

Brazil
01-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Lol, BR what exactly has NO accomplished? Nice regular season winning streaks?

jeeezzz these spurs fans don't get the concept ! They are growing as a team, dude.

Spurs have no chance against this squad in the PO, Tim is old and washed up, Manu is shitting 43,6%, CP3 breaks Tony's ankle, Belililil is the new MJ and West has 2 AS ! we are fucked

Phillip
01-31-2011, 04:28 PM
:ttiwwp:

WeNeedLength
01-31-2011, 04:29 PM
Holy Fuck, how does this dipshit get so many replies??!??

It seems like he is only a semi-retarded poster once them Hornets get humbled by their shitty play. Once they get on ANY kind of a win streak, this fuck goes full retard on us. Son I am disappoint...

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/13/Trolling.jpg

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 04:31 PM
jj, tryin' to change the subject line.

Shame, shame, everybody knows your name.

BR posting kinda culbyish. Just alot of hot air tbh.

Blake
01-31-2011, 04:32 PM

This is a new one....

BRHornet45 just trolled himself. Hard.

jestersmash
01-31-2011, 04:38 PM
Player A

51% FG
19 pts
7.3 rbd
2.3 ast
1.0 stl
1.0 blk
2.0 tov

Player B

43% FG
18 pts
4.9 ast
3.8 rbd
1.4 stl
0.4 blk
2.4 tov

Player A (David West)
19.7 points per 36 minutes
56.3 TS% (True shooting percentage)
20.89 PER (27th best in the league)

Player B (Manu Ginobili)
21.5 Points per 36 minutes
60.0 TS%
23.15 PER (13th best in the league)

Let's go with a hypothetical now -

Player A shoots only 2 pointers, attempts 20 shots per game, and makes 50% of them.

Player A shoots 10-20 from the field and scores 20 points on 20 possessions (50% FG%)

Player B shoots only 3 pointers, attempts 20 shots per game, and makes 40% of them.

Player B shoots 8-20 from the field and scores 24 points on 20 possessions (40% FG%)

BR literally thinks Player A is better because he shoots 50% from the "field" even though Player B scores more per possession.

jestersmash
01-31-2011, 04:40 PM
And for good measure,

Player A = 0 rings

Player B = 3 rings

David West's shooting efficiency among all power forwards = 26th in the league. Terrible for a power forward. Jesus :lmao

Manu Ginobili's shooting efficiency among all shooting guards = 7th in the league

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-31-2011, 05:02 PM

Scum of a person? Your point guard sucker-punches other players in the cock and Manu is scum? Ginobili doesn't just display toughness like West does, Ginobili is tough and he proves it. & he isn't white you buffoon, he's Argentinian, that's a long way away from white you ignorant ass dolt. Read a fucking book.

fevertrees
01-31-2011, 05:09 PM
Scum of a person? Your point guard sucker-punches other players in the cock and Manu is scum? Ginobili doesn't just display toughness like West does, Ginobili is tough and he proves it. & he isn't white you buffoon, he's Argentinian, that's a long way away from white you ignorant ass dolt. Read a fucking book.

How can someone so "tough" fall to the ground at the slightest physical contact and be known as one of the worst floppers in NBA history?

DJB
01-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Which Hornets fan was it that said a few months back "We need a Manu Ginobili" ???

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 05:26 PM
Which Hornets fan was it that said a few months back "We need a Manu Ginobili" ???

Couldn't of been BR. He only likes black players.

jestersmash
01-31-2011, 05:32 PM

Nobody.

BR was suggesting that Marco Bellineli > Manu. Once he realized that Marco > Manu is too ridiculous even for trolling, he moved up the Hornets ladder.

Unfortunately, West is as high as he can go for "trolling" purposes because Ginobili is obviously > West.

If he went even higher saying CP3 > Manu, then it wouldn't be trolling anymore, it'd be the truth.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-31-2011, 05:36 PM
How can someone so "tough" fall to the ground at the slightest physical contact and be known as one of the worst floppers in NBA history?

lmao. this just gets better and better. another pot calling the kettle black. Chris Paul is the King of Flopping, and don't get me wrong, Ginobili is the king of flopping as well, the only difference is, Ginobili is the king of "successful" flopping, CP3 needs to invest some of that money into acting classes.

btw, not ONE hornet can hold a candle to Ginobli's fighting spirit, and his unyielding ambition to win. Which is why you've failed miserably to taste the sweet gold of that championship trophy.

Cessation
01-31-2011, 05:46 PM
lol BR getting owned
lol hornets lost 2 in a row

badfish22
01-31-2011, 05:47 PM
lol 5 pages

fevertrees
01-31-2011, 05:48 PM
l
btw, not ONE hornet can hold a candle to Ginobli's fighting spirit, and his unyielding ambition to win. Which is why you've failed miserably to taste the sweet gold of that championship trophy.

lmao this is too ridiculous

It's well known Paul is documented as a bad flopper, but props to Ginobili for being able to claim he is better than King Paul in at least one aspect in the game. :lol

Brazil
01-31-2011, 05:49 PM
lol 5 pages

good trolling job tbh

badfish22
01-31-2011, 05:51 PM
good trolling job tbh
Pretty good, imho. Although I thought it would take longer for someone to say something like this:

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-31-2011, 06:11 PM

It's well known Paul is documented as a bad flopper, but props to Ginobili for being able to claim he is better than King Paul in at least one aspect in the game. :lol

Ginobli don't need your props you imbecile, he's got rings bitch.

jestersmash
01-31-2011, 06:13 PM
:lmao how did fevertrees manage to successfully troll Freemason with that half-assed attempt.

BR's too good for me not to bite on because I legitimately can't tell when he's being slightly serious versus purely trolling. I'll readily admit defeat to BR's trolling.

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-31-2011, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I'm aware he's trolling. But it relieves stress to just talk shit back, or as you all say, "feed the trolls". Especially to a Hornets fan, who has no significance here.

fevertrees
01-31-2011, 06:17 PM
Ginobli don't need your props you imbecile, he's got rings bitch.

http://images2.memegenerator.net/U-Mad-Bro/ImageMacro/3333522/U-Mad-Bro.jpg

Roger Freemason Jr.
01-31-2011, 06:23 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/U-Mad-Bro/ImageMacro/3333522/U-Mad-Bro.jpg

:lol nah, not angry. but you have to admit, these conversations kill a lot of time.

DMC
01-31-2011, 07:22 PM
Because toughness isn't always in resistance, as you should well know.

ezau
01-31-2011, 08:44 PM

Like the Dinosaurs, you are extinct.

Brazil
02-01-2011, 06:52 AM
Pretty good, imho. Although I thought it would take longer for someone to say something like this:

:lmao:lmao:lmao

well the rings / championships argument has been used in the midle of the page 2, for spurs fans it is an achievement to not throwing already beginning of page 1.

UnWantedTheory
02-01-2011, 07:25 AM

Just one? Chris Paul is a great player, but....Ginobili's career would like to say hello to him.

Spur_Fanatic
02-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Comparing careers is stupid. Manu will end up with more accolades than the entire Hornets team ever will get summed up.

CP3 is awesome (though I don't like how he sometimes gives up on winning, even when there is enough time on the clock) and a hell of a player.
Maybe because he realizes he has to win the game by himself, as his teammates are crap under pressure.

100%duncan
02-01-2011, 08:02 AM
butthurt

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 10:12 AM
You was lit up by BR.:lmao

jacobdrj
02-01-2011, 10:24 AM
West is overrated. But the MOST overrated? With guys like Artest still in the NBA? Really?

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 10:29 AM
West is overrated. But the MOST overrated? With guys like Artest still in the NBA? Really?

Artest put the stopper in the bottle repeatedly during the '10 Playoffs & Finals. You can't do better than that.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 10:29 AM
... stop trying to put this guy up there with Kobe, Wade, Lebron and D West. Manu can't even lace up their shoes.

fify

Agloco
02-01-2011, 10:31 AM
You was lit up by BR.:lmao

On the contrary, he offered nothing of value, that is unless you're looking for a Happy Meal.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 10:32 AM
On the contrary, he offered nothing of value, that is unless you're looking for a Happy Meal.

Please. You guys would never give an inch on any subject. You're intractable.

He pounded ya's like trout meat.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Please. You guys would never give an inch on any subject. You're intractable.

He pounded ya's like trout meat.

rofl intractable. The irony is simply delicious. Kinda like stubborn Lakerfans who insist that the turbo button has yet to be pressed? :lol

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 10:45 AM
rofl intractable. The irony is simply delicious. Kinda like stubborn Lakerfans who insist that the turbo button has yet to be pressed? :lol

Ag, catchin' my farts.

Get your own tact, ya weak shit, you.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 10:56 AM
Ag, catchin' my farts.

Get your own tact, ya weak shit, you.

Cubby living vicariously through BRs machinations.

Can't even send you to the tree for this transgression, it's clearly been uprooted.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 11:00 AM
Cubby living vicariously through BRs machinations.

True. BR caught ya's tiptoeing thru the tulip patch and beat ya's good about the head & shoulders.

He needed it to. It'd been a long dry spell for BR. But, he got straightened out with this doozy.

And you know it too, daddy-O.

ha, ha.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 11:07 AM
True. BR caught ya's tiptoeing thru the tulip patch and beat ya's good about the head & shoulders.

He needed it to. It'd been a long dry spell for BR. But, he got straightened out with this doozy.

ha, ha.

I got no beef with BR, but he's scraping the barrel bottom for sure. Kinda sad what its come to.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 11:08 AM
I got no beef with BR, but he's scraping the barrel bottom for sure. Kinda sad what its come to.

You're just too stove up like your Spurs buddies. You can dish it out, no problem. But, you guys can never take it.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 11:19 AM
You're just too stove up like your Spurs buddies. You can dish it out, no problem. But, you guys can never take it.

Takin my knots like a man here Cubby.

I proudly represent a city of skunkered up rapists

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 11:21 AM
Takin my knots like a man here Cubby.

I proudly represent a city of skunkered up rapists

Now you're just bein' easy and rollin' over. More homosexual meanderings I hop, I mean I think.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 11:24 AM
Now you're just bein' easy and rollin' over. More homosexual meanderings I hop, I mean I think.

Sorry, I'm too old for you. I can vote.

Cry Havoc
02-01-2011, 11:31 AM

ha, ha.

What's it like knowing that in a single thread, BR is a better troll than you have been for the past 6 months combined? How sad is it for you that you have to coat-tail onto BR's thread to troll people, because you repetitively get owned whenever you try your own tired shtick??

Cry Havoc
02-01-2011, 11:33 AM
That goes for Luva, too

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 11:34 AM
What's it like knowing that in a single thread, BR is a better troll than you have been for the past 6 months combined? How sad is it for you that you have to coat-tail onto BR's thread to troll people?

Hey, I have no problem giving props to other troll attempts and coat-tailing them when deserved. And this, Cry, is richly deserved. I knew right away that he'd hit your sweet spot. He just cleaned house after that. You Spurs fellows got on your drums and came a runnin'. He had the BAR set up about 40 feet in front of the Thread and mowed ya's down as ya's came over the hill.

+ I don't troll well. It ain't my forte.

Cry Havoc
02-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Hey, I have no problem giving props to other troll attempts and coat-tailing them when deserved. And this, Cry, is richly deserved. I knew right away that he'd hit your sweet spot. He just cleaned house after that. You Spurs fellows got on your drums and came a runnin'. He had the BAR set up about 40 feet in front of the Thread and mowed ya's down as ya's came over the hill.

You'll notice a lot of people knew what he was doing, though. And it was well-executed, so the ones that bit on it can't really be blamed.

+ I don't troll well. It ain't my forte.

Really? 'Cause that's pretty much all you do anymore at SpursTalk.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 11:52 AM
Thank you, Cry.

Cry Havoc
02-01-2011, 12:05 PM
Thank you, Cry.

'welcome, extinct coattailer.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 12:07 PM
'welcome, extinct coattailer.

Lettin' BR take your cookie like that. And ya know what else? Yep, he made ya like it.

I still got it!!!!

Cry Havoc
02-01-2011, 12:14 PM
Lettin' BR take your cookie like that. And ya know what else? Yep, he made ya like it.

I still got it!!!!

Yeah, I have sooooo many posts in this thread. You sure showed me.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Yeah, I have sooooo many posts in this thread. You sure showed me.

In for penny, in for pound.

Cry Havoc
02-01-2011, 12:23 PM
In for penny, in for pound.

Please never go with me to an auction. :lol