PDA

View Full Version : Don't let the fact that Lakers fans have shown up after a key loss

Punchy
01-31-2011, 06:55 PM
fool you guys into thinking these frontrunning faggots have actually sacked up.

To the untrained eye, it might seem that way. Maybe you're thinking that Lakerfan has finally grown a pair of testicles in place of his clitoris and finally put an end to his frontrunning ways. In the past, luva, Blessings, history2b, and AIDS would be gone for days following a beat down, waiting to appear until the next Lakers win (or a rival's loss). Now, it seems you can't shut these assholes up.

Now why is that?

Simple. Kobe's has been playing good, efficient basketball for the last few games, which he capped off with a 41 point outburst against the hated Celtics. Truthfully, he played a great game and shouldn't be held in any way responsible for that loss, despite what some media pundits are saying about the number of shots he took.

Meanwhile, Pau Gasol has seemed to regress into a figurative "shell" of his former self. What this means is Lakerfan finally gets to unload that constipated shit that's been collecting in his lower intestine all over Pau Gasol. It's a moment they've waited 3 long, bloated years for: to finally "prove" to the world that Gasol is not the main reason for the past two championships.

And believe me, they're not going to pass up the opportunity to unload an anal evacuation of this magnitude.

So shit, Lakerfan, by means, take your shit.

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2011, 07:15 PM
You can't prove a word of what you say...not a word...I dare you to prove it...

ElNono
01-31-2011, 07:43 PM
see Punchy, this is a solid thread, tbh

Giuseppe
01-31-2011, 07:52 PM
:lmao

At that picture of Duncan in Kool's sig.

It looks like my MIL.

Rummpd
01-31-2011, 09:55 PM
The problem with Kobe is that he always tries to do it himself it seems and has a particular passion to outshine Pierce who outplayed him the year Boston won. Lakers really did not need his 41 points - LAL TRULY needed hin to get about 30 and getting others involved - Kobe on 6 or so straight possessions threw up horrible shots so no matter what he shot or scored overall HE WAS A BIG PART OF THAT LOSS AS WELL. Why Bynum for one does or did not get the ball more is a total mystery especialy with Shaq out. Lakers also fell from 4 up to 9 down in a heartbeat in that game as Kobe hogged the ball but Lakers fans still love the guy even though he proved he ABSOLUTELY could not carry a team without other stars like Gasol and Odom/Bynum then goes away from those other stars time and time again whenever LAL faces a little adversity. Unless this changes = This year a true team will beat the Lakers and Kobe just because of that fact, and it most likely will be a team like the Spurs or Boston who really don't give a damm who scores as long as the team wins.

jjktkk
01-31-2011, 10:08 PM
The problem with Kobe is that he always tries to do it himself it seems and has a particular passion to outshine Pierce who outplayed him the year Boston won. Lakers really did not need his 41 points - LAL TRULY needed hin to get about 30 and getting others involved - Kobe on 6 or so straight possessions threw up horrible shots so no matter what he shot or scored overall HE WAS A BIG PART OF THAT LOSS AS WELL. Why Bynum for one does or did not get the ball more is a total mystery especialy with Shaq out. Lakers also fell from 4 up to 9 down in a heartbeat in that game as Kobe hogged the ball but Lakers fans still love the guy even though he proved he ABSOLUTELY could not carry a team without other stars like Gasol and Odom/Bynum then goes away from those other stars time and time again whenever LAL faces a little adversity. Unless this changes = This year a true team will beat the Lakers and Kobe just because of that fact, and it most likely will be a team like the Spurs or Boston who really don't give a damm who scores as long as the team wins.

Listening to BSPN's Jon Barry, he was blaming Kobe's teammates for not making themselves available for passes from Kobe. Sounded pretty lame imo.

DMC
01-31-2011, 10:13 PM

To the untrained eye, it might seem that way. Maybe you're thinking that Lakerfan has finally grown a pair of testicles in place of his clitoris and finally put an end to his frontrunning ways. In the past, luva, Blessings, history2b, and AIDS would be gone for days following a beat down, waiting to appear until the next Lakers win (or a rival's loss). Now, it seems you can't shut these assholes up.

Now why is that?

Simple. Kobe's has been playing good, efficient basketball for the last few games, which he capped off with a 41 point outburst against the hated Celtics. Truthfully, he played a great game and shouldn't be held in any way responsible for that loss, despite what some media pundits are saying about the number of shots he took.

Meanwhile, Pau Gasol has seemed to regress into a figurative "shell" of his former self. What this means is Lakerfan finally gets to unload that constipated shit that's been collecting in his lower intestine all over Pau Gasol. It's a moment they've waited 3 long, bloated years for: to finally "prove" to the world that Gasol is not the main reason for the past two championships.

And believe me, they're not going to pass up the opportunity to unload an anal evacuation of this magnitude.

Backdoor troll. Nice try.

Kobe is the main problem. All the new accounts in the world and backdoor trolls won't change that. They are pundits for a reason, look up the word "pundit".

Koolaid_Man
01-31-2011, 10:28 PM

Now why is that?

awww Punchy baby don't take it too hard...:rollin

eisfeld
02-01-2011, 01:16 AM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/nph_loves_mondays.gif

Cool Story!

And it's great to take a couple of trolls as an example for lakers fans.
The real Lakers fans are here after a loss, just because the loudest ones disappeared doesn't mean all were gone.

cobbler
02-01-2011, 01:39 AM
Listening to BSPN's Jon Barry, he was blaming Kobe's teammates for not making themselves available for passes from Kobe. Sounded pretty lame imo.

Then you have never played the game. We all know Kobe hogs the ball at times. Christ, you guys spew it 24/7. However, a big part of the game is indeed making yourself available for the kick out and putting yourself in a position for a normal catch and shoot. Standing around watching certainly isn't the answer. If you are going to complain that Kobe isn't giving up the ball then you best be in position when doing so.

jjktkk
02-01-2011, 02:22 AM
Then you have never played the game. We all know Kobe hogs the ball at times. Christ, you guys spew it 24/7. However, a big part of the game is indeed making yourself available for the kick out and putting yourself in a position for a normal catch and shoot. Standing around watching certainly isn't the answer. If you are going to complain that Kobe isn't giving up the ball then you best be in position when doing so.

Your barking up the wrong tree trying to bestow your bbiq. Right now its very easy to defend the Lakers because most teams know that the Laker's offense starts and ends with Kobe. Its Kobe's job to get his teammates involved and Kobe is failing in that regard.

Spur_Fanatic
02-01-2011, 08:01 AM
What the OP said, totally true.

lakeluva and Kool will be Clipper fans once Kobe retires. :P

TheRealCB
02-01-2011, 08:17 AM
Your barking up the wrong tree trying to bestow your bbiq. Right now its very easy to defend the Lakers because most teams know that the Laker's offense starts and ends with Kobe. Its Kobe's job to get his teammates involved and Kobe is failing in that regard.

Tbh,I saw at least 3 or 4 passes that were almost assists by Kobe,though his teamates wouldn't convert...He actually tried to get others involved but no one responded..

MaNuMaNiAc
02-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Laker fan is no longer laker fan, laker fan is Kobe nut hugging douche fan. It really doesn't matter if the Lakers win or lose as long as Kobe gets his. Then all is well in Kobe nut hugging douche kingdom...

cheguevara
02-01-2011, 09:50 AM
0 assists motherfuckers.

Kobe had as many assists as Jimmy Hoffa.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 11:22 AM
The assleak is strong in this thread.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 11:23 AM
Ag, talkin' about buttholes again.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Ag, talkin' about buttholes again.

That's really all I see in this thread. Moving along......

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 11:28 AM
That's really all I see in this thread. Moving along......

That's all you want to see because you're pounding on the closet door.

Just come out. It's locked only in your gay mind.

Killakobe81
02-01-2011, 11:46 AM
Tbh,I saw at least 3 or 4 passes that were almost assists by Kobe,though his teamates wouldn't convert...He actually tried to get others involved but no one responded..

this. But to be fair Mitch left this team with an alarminmg lack of speed and shooting after letting Farmar (speed) and Sasha (shooting) walk ...

Barnes injury doubly hurts i got $50 for anyone that can name 2 slower small forwards in the NBA right now (same team) than Artest and Luke walton ...

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 11:54 AM
If we're really waiting on Barnes to deliver us, Killa, we're gonna be sorely disappointed.

hater
02-01-2011, 12:03 PM
the only reason these fucks are showing up is because of their "championship game" coming up on Thursday.

That's all they can hang their hats on this year, beating the mighty Spurs in regular season.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 12:05 PM
the only reason these fucks are showing up is because of their "championship game" coming up on Thursday.

That's all they can hang their hats on this year, beating the mighty Spurs in regular season.

The last time we were in the playoffs your mighty Spurs got skunked. We went back-to-back.

Agloco
02-01-2011, 12:09 PM
That's all you want to see because you're pounding on the closet door.

Just come out. It's locked only in your gay mind.

Now you're just bein' easy and rollin' over. More homosexual meanderings I hop, I mean I think.

As they say: Misery loves company. I won't take part in your homosexual pedophilic fantasies, not on your life.

Killakobe81
02-01-2011, 12:11 PM

Let's be real. If we lose in the playoffs or even this Thursday why would I stop coming? I posted after we lost in Game 6 in the Finals by a shameful score to our only true rival ...

As for the Spurs I dont think you guys are the Cavs of the past 2 seasons but HCA did not promise them shit either ...

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 12:12 PM
As they say: Misery loves company. I won't take part in your homosexual pedophilic fantasies, not on your life.

Your overheated protestations are duly noted, Aggy.

hater
02-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Let's be real. If we lose in the playoffs or even this Thursday why would I stop coming? I posted after we lost in Game 6 in the Finals by a shameful score to our only true rival ...

As for the Spurs I don think you guys are the Cavs of the past 2 seasons but HCA did not garuntee them shit either ...

I was talking about the laker trolls and general shitty fanbase. You are not one of them I think.

Killakobe81
02-01-2011, 12:15 PM
If we're really waiting on Barnes to deliver us, Killa, we're gonna be sorely disappointed.

2 things cully:

1. First who would of think Artest would save us vs. the Suns and in game 7?

2. Second, Im not saying Barnes is a star or a savior but with him we are not painfully slow. Personally PJ HAs to break up the artest fisher combo in the starting lineup. Too slow and the shooting is not reliable. I dont care which ...
If barnes comes back we could bench artest without having to resort to Walton if he picks up early fouls or is ineffective ...

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 12:18 PM
2 things cully:

1. First who would of think Artest would save us vs. the Suns and in game 7?

2. Second, Im not saying Barnes is a star or a savior but with him we are not painfully slow. Personally PJ HAs to break up the artest fisher combo in the starting lineup. Too slow and the shooting is not reliable. I dont care which ...
If barnes comes back we could bench artest without having to resort to Walton if he picks up early fouls or is ineffective ...

Artest saved us numerous times before Game 7, but, your point is valid, if not pristine.

history2b
02-01-2011, 03:19 PM
I shut an entire Spurs forum down last season and proved Spurs fans to be the most sackless front running fanbase in all pro sports.

jjktkk
02-01-2011, 03:31 PM
I got my ass handed to me by an entire Spurs forum last week and proved without me GOOGLING it, to be the most sackless Laker fan bandwagonner on the NBA Forum here. :toast.

fify :toast

Killakobe81
02-01-2011, 03:33 PM
I shut an entire Spurs forum down last season and proved Spurs fans to be the most sackless front running fanbase in all pro sports.

Every fanbase has front-runners ...spurs are no exception ...

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 03:34 PM

Killa is right, but, GD, the Spurs guys are so annoying about it.

jjktkk
02-01-2011, 03:35 PM

It just seems Laker bandwaggoners get more pub. :lol

Killakobe81
02-01-2011, 03:39 PM
It just seems Laker bandwaggoners get more pub. :lol

go upstairs after a spurs loss or look at the summer threads ... many spur fans doubted spurs as contenders ...

history2b
02-01-2011, 03:51 PM
fify :toast

Although making sense is not required on this board I would appreciate if you at least made an effort.

LnGrrrR
02-01-2011, 03:52 PM
go upstairs after a spurs loss or look at the summer threads ... many spur fans doubted spurs as contenders ...

It was kinda funny to go upstairs during the C/Spurs game. They were up in arms about how they weren't a contender, even before the Spurs almost came back.

DPG21920
02-01-2011, 03:52 PM

That doesn't make you a bandwagoner. If you are realistic enough to know your team's limitations, it makes you a fan, not a homer.

Bandwagon is disappearing.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweetheart!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've come back to your Cubster.

Trainwreck2100
02-01-2011, 03:54 PM

So many idiots upstairs

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 03:55 PM
So many idiots upstairs

One less since Deep came back down.

DPG21920
02-01-2011, 03:55 PM
Spurs haven't been contenders (for various reasons, mostly health) since 2007. They are now.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 03:59 PM
Until you repeat the questions will persist, Deep, and you know it.

ohmwrecker
02-01-2011, 04:00 PM
Spurs haven't been contenders (for various reasons, mostly health) since 2007. They are now.

Just like I called it this summer, kemosabe.

ohmwrecker
02-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Until you repeat the questions will persist, Deep, and you know it.

That's the thorn in your side, friendo. Doesn't bother us small marketers.

DPG21920
02-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Just like I called it this summer, kemosabe.

They should have been contenders last year. I know the bench has been re-upped and that has made a huge difference, but they should have been a contender last year imo.

That is why I wasn't sure; plus many other teams got better (Bulls, Lakers (in theory), Boston...)

ohmwrecker
02-01-2011, 04:06 PM
They should have been contenders last year. I know the bench has been re-upped and that has made a huge difference, but they should have been a contender last year imo.

That is why I wasn't sure; plus many other teams got better (Bulls, Lakers (in theory), Boston...)

Health was/is the key issue Manu and Tony didn't have it all year and Duncan carried the team early . . . RJ sacking up and Neal have been nice though.

z0sa
02-01-2011, 04:08 PM
It all started on this very date three years ago. Lakaluva, Kool Aid, and the rest of the laker "fan" front runners were engaging in the various homosexual activities they enjoy. Not one of em had caught 48 minutes of a laker game since June 2004. By the time that day in 2008 ended, laker nation was reorganized and ready to riot. Unfortunately, Pau and co. would be not let them live out their burning desires until 09.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Though Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

ohmwrecker
02-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Though Pau couldn't win a single playoff game till Kobe took him in.

Not even with those loaded Grizzlies squads . . .

z0sa
02-01-2011, 04:16 PM
He did manage to set Memphis franchise records for career games played, minutes played, field goals made and attempted, free throws made and attempted, offensive, defensive, and total rebounds, blocked shots, turnovers, and points.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 04:25 PM
He did manage to set Memphis franchise records for career games played, minutes played, field goals made and attempted, free throws made and attempted, offensive, defensive, and total rebounds, blocked shots, turnovers, and points.

But, nary a playoff victory, till Kobe took him in.

z0sa
02-01-2011, 04:31 PM
And Kobe was lucky Shaq took him in, else we'd have seen even more airballs in clutch moments of the playoffs.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 04:36 PM
Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

z0sa
02-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Rings Daddy won Kobe: 3

Rings Kobe won Daddy: 0

Kool Bob Love
08-22-2013, 09:59 PM
:lmao