PDA

View Full Version : Your All-time Favourite team 11 you WATCH

TDMVPDPOY
01-31-2011, 11:08 PM
Name ur all time team, players you have watch played for ur club....

VALENCIA FC for me

GK - canizares
DEF - angloma, pelligrino, ayala, carboni
mf - silva, aimar, baraja, gonzalez
f - mendieta, villa

cant go wrong with this lineup...

ALVAREZ6
01-31-2011, 11:49 PM
Barcelona:

Current squad, substitute Maradona and Cruyff for Busquets/Mascherano/whoever is the defensive mid and Eric Abidal, use only 3 defenders and the remaining attack is:

Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Maradona, Cruyff, David Villa, Pedro

Defense: Puyol, Pique, Dani Alves

tbh. :lol Once the team has the ball, it will not let it go until it is in the back of the net.

lefty
01-31-2011, 11:53 PM
Gk - Iker
D - some dudes
M - Hierro, Zidane, Di Stefano, Figo
F - Raul, Kopa

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Barcelona:

Current squad, substitute Maradona and Cruyff for Busquets/Mascherano/whoever is the defensive mid and Eric Abidal, use only 3 defenders and the remaining attack is:

Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Maradona, Cruyff, David Villa, Pedro

Defense: Puyol, Pique, Dani Alves

tbh. :lol Once the team has the ball, it will not let it go until it is in the back of the net.

im surprise u didnt put in figo or enrique on ur squad

i read up pedros latest contract, fkn overpriced transfer price if he was bought out...

dani alves, pique for ur defense? is that the best u can come up...i would expect more from ur defensive line since u got maradona, cruyff from the 80s on ur squad, no one good from the 80s to play in ur backline? actually have u even seen matches of those 2 players in barca or ur just going off the info?

no ronaldinho or eto on ur squad?

ALVAREZ6
02-01-2011, 12:59 AM
im surprise u didnt put in figo or enrique on ur squad

i read up pedros latest contract, fkn overpriced transfer price if he was bought out...

dani alves, pique for ur defense? is that the best u can come up...i would expect more from ur defensive line since u got maradona, cruyff from the 80s on ur squad, no one good from the 80s to play in ur backline? actually have u even seen matches of those 2 players in barca or ur just going off the info?

no ronaldinho or eto on ur squad?
lol, it was not a totally serious response...obviously that many offensive players would not be very good. They would be like the current Real Madrid team, only a million times better.

I'm 21, unfortunately I did not get to watch Maradona and Cruyff play live. The original point of my half-serious response was to have the current Barca squad...because it's pretty damn good. Only with 2 eternal legends as well :lol

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2011, 01:10 AM
lol, it was not a totally serious response...obviously that many offensive players would not be very good. They would be like the current Real Madrid team, only a million times better.

I'm 21, unfortunately I did not get to watch Maradona and Cruyff play live. The original point of my half-serious response was to have the current Barca squad...because it's pretty damn good. Only with 2 eternal legends as well :lol

im 28 only started to watch from +1995s onwards, ive never seen maradona, pele or cruyff played

this is not like NBA GOAT LIST where everyone puts wilt no.1 even though they never seen him play but reading his bio they think he can beast in any era

ALVAREZ6
02-01-2011, 01:14 AM
I've gone most of my life without following soccer. I used to play at a young age for several years, but I regrettably stopped playing early as well. I was drawn to basquetbol more.

I've essentially started following soccer about 1-2 years ago, and obviously you guys know I like to support Barca by now, but I admit I'm not a die hard Barca fan..not even close. I don't really have a team in the sense because as I just said, I didn't follow the sport throughout my life, simply played. Growing up in the US, not many of my friends played or followed soccer at all. I've sort of been rediscovering my appreciation for the game, it's never too late to play again either, I've been trying to do that from time to time too. But Barca seemed like an obvious choice for me, it's hard to say too many bad things about that team the way they created all of these amazing players. And naturally I was drawn to Messi's team as well. A lot of this is very similar to why the SPURS are my team: Manu was one of the catalysts, and once you get to know the Spurs, especially during this past decade...well, much like with Barca ===> it's hard to say many bad things about the Spurs. So, we'll see with the time if I ever develop into anything more than a casual fan.

By Argentine tradition, often you are a supporter of a club before you're born. This was no different for me, and for this I will always support none other than this team in Argentine futbol:

http://www.soccerbyives.net/.a/6a00e54ef2975b88330133ee4dd6f5970b-500wi

lol, actually, Martin Palermo is one of my first soccer idols. But as I said, all of that happened at a pretty young age. Before our family had computers too, and when the internet wasn't exactly what it is today, and obviously little interest to follow results, etc. at that age even if it was accessible.

There's the history of soccer in ALVAREZ6's life

sonic21
02-01-2011, 03:16 AM
Gk - Iker
D - some dudes
M - Hierro, Zidane, Di Stefano, Figo
F - Raul, Kopa

cool, you watched Di Stefano and Kopa?

sonic21
02-01-2011, 03:25 AM
Paris-Saint-Germain

Gk - Lama
D - Colletter Ricardo Roche (you prbably don't know them)
M - Valdo Rai Ginola Sorin
F - Weah, Susic, Ronaldinho

of course in the 90s, psg were a top 6-7 team in europe. 5 straight SF in Europeans cup (and 2 finals).

Now they're average but they'll be in the CL next year.

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2011, 03:29 AM
lol, actually, Martin Palermo is one of my first soccer idols. But as I said, all of that happened at a pretty young age. Before our family had computers too, and when the internet wasn't exactly what it is today, and obviously little interest to follow results, etc. at that age even if it was accessible.

There's the history of soccer in ALVAREZ6's life

are u serious? i t hought palermo was fkn shit, wtf was this blonde doing on this boca team when they played against real madrid for some super cup in japan...

lefty
02-01-2011, 07:52 AM
cool, you watched Di Stefano and Kopa?

Highlights

resistanze
02-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Casillas
Roberto Carlos, Puyol, Thuram, Maldini
Vieira , Xavi
Zidane Ronaldinho
Henry, Messi

EDIT: Replace Kaka with Zidane. Kaka can come off the bench.

ALVAREZ6
02-01-2011, 01:09 PM
are u serious? i t hought palermo was fkn shit, wtf was this blonde doing on this boca team when they played against real madrid for some super cup in japan...
Did you not read my very, very, very, very, very redundant post?

As I said, I was very young, and implicitly had zero notion of quality, which is not restricted to sports. I also watched Nickelodeon all the time too. Do you find this unusual as well?

Phenomanul
02-01-2011, 03:13 PM
The Barcelona Hristo Stoichkov / Romario attack was a joy to watch back in the 90's... especially when Ronaldo was added to the mix as well...

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2011, 03:16 PM
The Barcelona Hristo Stoichkov / Romario attack was a joy to watch back in the 90's... especially when Ronaldo was added to the mix as well...

i thought ronaldos best days were at inter milan?

barca can have rivaldo....then again his a posse

arsenal and chelsea last 20yrs had solid players playin for them also...

arsenal from the 90s was mainly dutch players add in with good players from 2000 and onwards,

chelsea was like a mini italy team in the 90s

lefty
02-01-2011, 03:22 PM
+ Bergeristain, Salinas and Laudrup

It was too easy

DAF86
02-02-2011, 04:34 AM
River Plate from what I saw:

Burgos

H.Diaz Celso Ayala Berizzo Sorin

Aimar Almeyda D'allesandro

Francescoli Saviola Ortega

River Plate's most folks historic team:

A.Carrizo (According to FIFA the GOAT goalkeeper) or Filliol (Who everybody in Argentina say is the best Argie goalie)

H.Diaz Perfumo Passarella Sorin

Moreno Labruna Alonso

Pedernera Di Stefano Francescoli

Snub: Kempes