PDA

View Full Version : Artest: My defense is still unbelievable

Venti Quattro
02-01-2011, 11:42 AM
http://www.foxsportswest.com/msn/01/28/11/Artest-dont-know-how-people-can-doubt-hi/landing_witz.html?blockID=399344&feedID=3709

"I'm not practicing like a role player," Artest said. "I'm still practicing like my goals and dreams as a kid were to be a good player. I still have dreams to not be in last place for a team or individually. I still have dreams and I'm still trying to reach my dreams. That's the fun part. As long as I'm trying to reach my dreams, I don't have no weight on my shoulders, I feel good every day – trying to play football, trying to box, help win games. My defense is still unbelievable. People say I'm old, I'm slow. Don't know how."

Artest pulls one from the database of lefty one-liners! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

lefty
02-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Artest pulls one from the database of Venti Quattro one-liners! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Cry Havoc
02-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Defense was never Ron-Ron's problem.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Defense was never Ron-Ron's problem.

Though that 3 came in mighty handy, eh?

tee, hee.

Cry Havoc
02-01-2011, 12:25 PM
Though that 3 came in mighty handy, eh?

tee, hee.

I can see you're taking all the time you can to enjoy your last (regular) season of relevance before the inevitable fall. It's okay. It happens to everyone.

ElNono
02-01-2011, 02:15 PM
:lol somebody give Ron-Ron his meds, for christ sake...

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Maybe when he confessed to cowardice Championship night on that podium it transcended him forever. You know took his edge, the rage that fueled him all those years of trespasses & transgressions dissipated in the words of that confession.

jjktkk
02-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Even Culby knows you can only keep Ron Ron in a straight jacket for so long. Ron Ron meltdown is getting close.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 03:22 PM
Even Culby knows you can only keep Ron Ron in a straight jacket for so long. Ron Ron meltdown is getting close.

On the contrary, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying this:::perhaps his epiphany on the dais post game-Game 7 "ruined" him. He'd been carrying those "sins" in his soul since before the Indiana years and the Palace melee. Just because he bared his soul without reservation, and without Media recognition, or, preparation doesn't make it any less of a watershed moment for Artest.

He can't go back now to living on hatred and blood feuds.

Just a hunch.

crc21209
02-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Riiiigghhht. Paul Pierce took a big ass dump on his "unbelievable defense" on Sunday....:lol

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Riiiigghhht. Paul Pierce took a big ass dump on his "unbelievable defense" on Sunday....:lol

Pierce was tardy 7 months and an 18-15 advantage.

jjktkk
02-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Pierce was tardy 7 months and an 18-15 advantage.

In tribute to Culby's love of history:

lwS_YDzxH3M

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 04:52 PM
In tribute to Culby's love of history:

lwS_YDzxH3M

Grand citation, jj.

They use that score in "Once Upon a Time in America" to fine effect.

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Shit, I'll be hummin' that gd thing for the rest of the day. Thanks alot, jj.

jjktkk
02-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Shit, I'll be hummin' that gd thing for the rest of the day. Thanks alot, jj.

Oldie, but goodie Culby. Plus it beats hearing about your massage parlor days. :lol

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 05:10 PM
Oldie, but goodie Culby. Plus it beats hearing about your massage parlor days. :lol

They had great ones in Cleveland in the early to mid '80s. All Oriental. Great times. They're good at walking on your back. I was gonna have Swords do that, but, she's weighs three bills and it was after we ate.

jjktkk
02-01-2011, 05:18 PM
They had great ones in Cleveland in the early to mid '80s. All Oriental. Great times. They're good at walking on your back. I was gonna have Swords do that, but, she's weighs three bills and it was after we ate.

I got to see some real nice ones in Singapore, Thailand, and the Philappines back in the day. :toast

Giuseppe
02-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Yep, they're the best if you want a good massage and the extra stuff. The American girls are a risk. You don't know if they're gonna steal your money, rip you off in general, or, some other weird shit. It's almost not worth it. Almost. tee, hee.

I had a great one "Miss Fisher" when I first landed here in Phoenix. She was f'ing outstanding. Absolutely gorgeous. But, she married some gd Phoenix cop and I lost her.

frodo
02-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Yep, they're the best if you want a good massage and the extra stuff. The American girls are a risk. You don't know if they're gonna steal your money, rip you off in general, or, some other weird shit. It's almost not worth it. Almost. tee, hee.

I had a great one "Miss Fisher" when I first landed here in Phoenix. She was f'ing outstanding. Absolutely gorgeous. But, she married some gd Phoenix cop and I lost her.

american females all somewhat slutty which u shoulda considered before immigrating. italian hoes r da finest imo really donno y italianos choose to leave there homeland to immigrate

TDomination
02-01-2011, 07:49 PM
i was waiting for him to say that his defense was impregnable