PDA

View Full Version : Major advance in medical science - Skin gun

MiamiHeat
02-01-2011, 10:04 PM
eXO_ApjKPaI

Wild Cobra
02-02-2011, 12:43 AM
That's awesome. However, his was a 2nd degree burn. I wonder if it works for 3rd degree burns?

koriwhat
02-02-2011, 04:19 AM
crazy

admiralsnackbar
02-02-2011, 05:16 AM
Proof that pulling the funding on stem-cell research for 8 years for baseless political reasons was a brilliant idea.

Wild Cobra
02-02-2011, 05:38 AM
Proof that pulling the funding on stem-cell research for 8 years for baseless political reasons was a brilliant idea.
You're the idiot. You don't realize that it's only the "embryonic" skin cells that the conservatives disagree with using. This procedure was done with the guys own "adult" stem cells.

What flavor of Kool-Aid do you like anyway? You obvious are a liberal kook-aid drinker for not knowing the proper argument.

Conservatives don't believe in growing new life, for the intent of never allowing it to develop, just to harvest stem cells.

Anyone who does just might be doomed to hell.

admiralsnackbar
02-02-2011, 06:24 AM
:lol Always so eager to stand up for your team even if it totally flies in the face of reason, or to characterize people who attack your team as unhinged liberal fucktards... fucking can it, why don't you? We all know you aren't going to post something that remotely resembles critical thought, so why do you bother? Who are you trying to convince that you aren't a tv repairman without an ounce of learning?

Anyway, take a moment to mop yourself up after your moronic spittle-flecked rant and realize that stem cell research is capable of miraculous healing, and that the closer you get to embryonic or pre-embryonic cells, the more flexibility you have to save people. Now realize that such cells were virtually outlawed for 8 years despite being readily available from operations that were already "maybe dooming" people to hell. There are also those who reject using organs grown in pigs because it may "doom them to hell." The same way Harvey's experiments on circulation were thought by some to "mebbe" doom people to hell. Nitwit.

Sense
02-02-2011, 07:55 AM
redditor

Cry Havoc
02-02-2011, 08:33 AM
redditor

:lol

Beat me to it.

Cry Havoc
02-02-2011, 08:33 AM
:lmao at Wild Cobra. "If you disagree with me, you're obviously a clueless idiot." Unreal that someone can have that kind of delusion.

jeebus
02-02-2011, 09:34 AM
Every male is born with a skin gun

ALVAREZ6
02-02-2011, 11:17 AM
Conservatives don't believe in growing new life, for the intent of never allowing it to develop, just to harvest stem cells.
Fair enough.

Anyone who does just might be doomed to hell.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Wild Cobra
02-02-2011, 08:54 PM
:lmao at Wild Cobra. "If you disagree with me, you're obviously a clueless idiot." Unreal that someone can have that kind of delusion.
Only on some issues. I know I don't know everything and do pretend to, so portraying me as such is rather ignorant.

Wild Cobra
02-02-2011, 08:56 PM
FYI...

Yesterday I did a few searches. Didn't find much, but it seems this device was made a few years ago. 2008 or sooner. Probable finally got permission to test it, or maybe this is old news.

Either way, I think it's a great invention.