Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
02-02-2011, 12:28 AM
SAS:
FTA: 15
Personal Fouls: 20

POR:
FTA: 24
Personal Fouls: 17

:lol Spurs getting worked out for the Lakers game.

:lol @Blazers keeping their starters for a whole minute against the end of the Spurs bench.

:lol @Blazers announcers

:lol @Blazers players celebrating. Hopefully Aldrige and Miller don't tear their ACLs, so the Spurs sweep them in round 1. It would be better for them to start tanking now and try to get more draft picks.

DesignatedT
02-02-2011, 12:29 AM
:td

lil_penny
02-02-2011, 12:30 AM
lol at the blazers having no roy and camby

concken
02-02-2011, 12:31 AM
every other thread is better than this

timtonymanu
02-02-2011, 12:31 AM
I only CROFL at Blazers announcers. Everything else (what DesignatedT said).

DesignatedT
02-02-2011, 12:32 AM

:lol injury smack

fotan2
02-02-2011, 12:34 AM

refs are more useful than roy and camby

timtonymanu
02-02-2011, 12:35 AM

Wasn't the first time the Spurs lost to a Roy-less team.

Good game though. You guys needed it. Aldridge should be an all-star and I really like Pat Stacks. :toast

lil_penny
02-02-2011, 12:36 AM
i was just adding to the list lol blazers

roy and camby very rarely combine for that whopping 10 point difference.. hopefully they dont come back this season or ever again ill gladly exchange them for that 10 extra points! maybe lamarcus will continue to play teams with no center all season so he can average 40 a game

spurtech09
02-02-2011, 12:36 AM
refs were playing to as well....the blazers had more players on the court...how is that possible?...cheaters I say...

lil_penny
02-02-2011, 12:43 AM
Wasn't the first time the Spurs lost to a Roy-less team.

Good game though. You guys needed it. Aldridge should be an all-star and I really like Pat Stacks. :toast

good game also man:toast

glad to see that you arent screaming this and that like alot of others:lol

at the end of the day you guys are the ones playing for something and have a good shot at getting the L.O.B this year i dont know why so many are going crazy over this one loss. very small speedbump on the way imo and actually i wouldnt even call it that

patttyyyy millllllssss!

timtonymanu
02-02-2011, 12:46 AM
good game also man:toast

glad to see that you arent screaming this and that like alot of others:lol

at the end of the day you guys are the ones playing for something and have a good shot at getting the L.O.B this year i dont know why so many are going crazy over this one loss. very small speedbump on the way imo and actually i wouldnt even call it that

patttyyyy millllllssss!

Well I'm new to Portland so I took a liking to the Blazers. Believe me, I had a meltdown in the game blog but not because of the Blazers, but because of the Spurs' effort. Hopefully Blazers take this win and build on it to beat Denver tomorrow.

lil_penny
02-02-2011, 12:50 AM
oh didnt know you were up in portland! you got the good commentary then lol.. yea a win in denver would be awesome but i cant remember the last time we won there even when healthy so it would be real big. but as long as we dont fuck up the cleveland losing streak im a happy man:lol

Xylus
02-02-2011, 12:52 AM
The Blazers announcers are some of the worst in the NBA. I had to listen to them in last year's playoffs and wanted to puke most of the time.

As for the Blazers playing their starters against the Spurs bench... technically most of their starters are injured.

Beaverfuzz
02-02-2011, 01:40 AM
If you don't like Mike Rice as an announcer, you don't like announcers period. Spurs went ice cold in the 4th...and scoring 34 points in the 2nd half doesn't lead to many W's. Beat the Lakers and this loss is all but forgotten.

Giuseppe
02-02-2011, 01:41 AM
Manoshevitz, they just applied an ass pounding. My goodness.

LakerHater
02-02-2011, 01:42 AM
I read the title & thought it was about Manu's jab step on Cunningham!

crc21209
02-02-2011, 01:43 AM
The Blazers clearly were playing all out and their NBA Finals game....oh well, on to the next one....

ElNono
02-02-2011, 01:43 AM
The whistle was disgusting, but you better get used to it. Hard to get calls on the road.

That said, they wanted it more than we did, so they deserve the win.

duncan228
02-02-2011, 01:45 AM
I read the title & thought it was about Manu's jab step on Cunningham!

Black and Silver Magic . . .

3rvK3Ys2umE

jjktkk
02-02-2011, 02:13 AM
oh didnt know you were up in portland! you got the good commentary then lol.. yea a win in denver would be awesome but i cant remember the last time we won there even when healthy so it would be real big. but as long as we dont fuck up the cleveland losing streak im a happy man:lol

I'm just up the road in Tacoma. Going to have to get down there next time the Spurs are there. Congrads on the win.

ALVAREZ6
02-02-2011, 10:45 AM
Damn...thanks for posting that Manu clip, that shit was sweet