PDA

View Full Version : Spurs may be in trouble

dbreiden83080
05-30-2005, 10:37 PM
Suddenly this is a damn series, could not have layed any worse tonight i was afraid of this. I felt good going into the second half but they just stunk the rest of the way. We are asking an awful lot of the spurs to win 3 games in Phoenix they are almost certainly coming back for game 6 which we better win damn't i wanted to be celebrating tonight not going to bed all pissed off.

ducks
05-30-2005, 10:38 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17149

Supergirl
05-30-2005, 10:44 PM
Suddenly this is a damn series, could not have layed any worse tonight i was afraid of this. I felt good going into the second half but they just stunk the rest of the way. We are asking an awful lot of the spurs to win 3 games in Phoenix they are almost certainly coming back for game 6 which we better win damn't i wanted to be celebrating tonight not going to bed all pissed off.

We've already won 2. We only have to win 1 more. They can do it.

bigbendbruisebrother
05-30-2005, 10:58 PM

Phoenix is 1-6 against the Spurs this year with Duncan playing.

Spurs in 5.

SouthernFried
05-30-2005, 11:37 PM
One game doesn't make a series...this series is over and everyone knows it.