PDA

View Full Version : I am wrong. Lee is right.

Giuseppe
02-02-2011, 10:41 AM
In my overjoy and over zealousness last night not over our victory Vs. the Rockets, but, over the Blazers victory Vs. the Spurs I went upstairs to view the aftermath and saw Lee in the "bad officiating" thread after that game was over. I mistakenly linked that game with our ELE Rocket/Lakers game bet.

This morning I called him on it. Once he defended himself I then realized what I had done via mixing up the two contests in my mind.

I was wrong. My profound apologies to you, Lee.

- Cubby

ChrisRichards
02-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Culby going senile.

Giuseppe
02-02-2011, 11:12 AM
Culby going senile.

You might be right.:lol

I got screwy after seeing the Blazers/Spurs result. I was so f'ing happy.

I know it's weak shit, but, I'd make this deal right now:::lock me out in June, but, you have to lock the Spurs out as well.:lol You can even leave the Suns in the mix.

Christ, I hate these f'ers.

ElNono
02-02-2011, 11:16 AM
No need for this thread, Culby... most everyone here knows you're 99.9% wrong all the time... :lol

Cry Havoc
02-02-2011, 11:45 AM
You might be right.:lol

I got screwy after seeing the Blazers/Spurs result. I was so f'ing happy.

I know it's weak shit, but, I'd make this deal right now:::lock me out in June, but, you have to lock the Spurs out as well.:lol You can even leave the Suns in the mix.

Christ, I hate these f'ers.

Tough to align this with the "Regular season doesn't matter" shit you've been spewing for a couple months now.

Giuseppe
02-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Tough to align this with the "Regular season doesn't matter" shit you've been spewing for a couple months now.

I never said such.