PDA

View Full Version : So which meltdown do you think will be worse when LA 3-Peats?

Koolaid_Man
02-03-2011, 05:04 AM
Spur, Heat or Boston fan...

Man what I'd give to be a fly on the wall in the house of Harlem Ho, Rickross, DPG, Midnight, DMC, ElHomo, Lngrrr, and many many others.

This is a tough call but Boston fan would just not show up like they did last year..."Fuck it I will just act busy and then go back later like I've been here all along"...:lol

Heat fan sissies that tattooed Lebron's face on their balls will just go back into hiding and get lost in the gay club scene until after the lockout. No doubt about it...

But I think Spur fan would have the meltdown of the century..easily...these faggots would go "eat my own shit" insane. Really Spur fan what will you say then...I think ST would shut down for good...what possible excuse would they come up with...Man there is gonna be an epic shit storm once Kobe rangs 6th...I wouldn't wanna be Spur fan...

Giuseppe
02-03-2011, 08:57 AM
Man what I'd give to be a fly on the wall in the house of DPG

Yep. Kori is his aunt. Ipso facto, she comes to visit. I'm perched on top of the shower curtain the entire visit.

ElNono
02-03-2011, 09:00 AM
:sleep

cheguevara
02-03-2011, 09:23 AM
very weak thread

VBM
02-03-2011, 12:09 PM
tbh, I think the meltdown would be more epic for Spur fan (at least for me) if Shaq gets his 5th