PDA

View Full Version : james harrison with more criticism of NFL

Phillip
02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=An7mRWww_5fh1U9SysyoUg45nYcB?slug=ap-superbowl-harrison

not a fan of him and his crying about getting fined over hits that can seriously fuck people up (and are illegal by NFL rules), but there is some truth definitely to the fact that the NFL will give him shit over those hits, but are willing to extend the season to 18 games. i think the 18 game idea is fucking dumb. leave it as is.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
02-03-2011, 02:18 PM
It doesn't sound like he's in the minority:

http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/201102/nfl-concussions-players?currentPage=1

monosylab1k
02-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Huge difference between what faggot Harrison does and other players for the most part. Guys go in for big hits all the time that are clean and they're going into the guy's chest, but if the offensive player ducks at the last second then he's obviously going to take it in the head. Nothing you can do about that.

I've seen too many times where Harrison has blatantly gone at a guy's head to tolerate his bullshit at all. He's already said he has a willful intent to give the guy he's hitting a concussion, he's fucking said it. He has no excuses.

But he is right about the 18 game season. Goodell is just as much a faggot hypocrite as Harrison.

Dave Mustaine
02-03-2011, 05:20 PM
lol Fabbs

Warlord23
02-03-2011, 07:30 PM
Well, that settles it. The Steelers aren't going to get a single call in their favor on Sunday.

JoeTait75
02-03-2011, 09:27 PM
Well, that settles it. The Steelers aren't going to get a single call in their favor on Sunday.

A Steelers fan complaining about not getting calls. I've officially seen everything.

monosylab1k
02-04-2011, 09:10 AM
A Steelers fan complaining about not getting calls. I've officially seen everything.

:lol you'd think after getting 2 giftwrapped titles in the past 6 years they'd be a little more appreciative of it.