PDA

View Full Version : Reggie's blue dress

GSH
02-04-2011, 01:12 AM
I watched the game at a friend's house, so I got stuck watching the national feed. And the whole night, Reggie Miller was doing for the Lakers what Monica Lewinsky did for Bill Clinton. I couldn't help picturing Reggie wearing a blue dress, and and that deviant Marv Albert standing by with a cigar.

One of my favorite comments for the night was when Marv Albert said, "You know teams always get up for the Lakers, Reggie... I wonder if teams get up for the Spurs?" No, you dumb cock-smoker. Nobody gets up to play the best team in the league.

koriwhat
02-04-2011, 01:12 AM
fuck reggie miller and his bs faker dick suckin attitude!

concken
02-04-2011, 01:20 AM
you mean kevin harlan?

but yes, by the end of the game. i was more pleased with reggie eating his words than anything else. the bigger they are, the harder they fall when they look like complete FOOLS!! psh, nat'l media

GSH
02-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Was it Kevin Harlan? I was about to crawl out of my fucking skin all night, so I guess I never looked. Still one of the most ignorant comments I've ever heard, and that's saying a lot. And I swear Reggie Miller needed to be on his knees.

Harlan kept trying to insist that it was basket interference at the end. It wasn't - but he kept talking like the refs were going to review it to see if the shot was going to be waved off because of basket interference. How can an NBA commentator be that ignorant of the rules?

Even now, after that incredible finish, TNT is showing an interview with LeBron James from the earlier freaking game.