PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Hunter

King
05-30-2005, 11:21 PM
So, does he get suspended for coming onto the court for the Amare/Manu fiasco? He came about five feet on the court, just past the three point line before a coach pulled him back.

beirmeistr
05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
So, does he get suspended for coming onto the court for the Amare/Manu fiasco? He came about five feet on the court, just past the three point line before a coach pulled him back.
good point.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-30-2005, 11:22 PM
Well it would deplete Phoenix's bench, and he's been doing a good job on Duncan. So basically, Stern will let it slide.

Sense
05-30-2005, 11:23 PM
They talked about it on ESPN...they said he was in trouble...so I think he will be.

Aggie Hoopsfan
05-30-2005, 11:26 PM
He should be suspended. But Phoenix is in the hole, which means Stern will give him a 10K fine (that the team will pay) and a slap on the wrist.

LilMissSPURfect
05-30-2005, 11:52 PM
He should be suspended. But Phoenix is in the hole, which means Stern will give him a 10K fine (that the team will pay) and a slap on the wrist.

what a "tramockvesty"

Catharsis
05-30-2005, 11:55 PM
You lose one stinking game (up 3-1) and you want Hunter to be suspended?

Stop being bush league.

samikeyp
05-30-2005, 11:56 PM
what a "tramockvesty"

Isn't it "travestshamockery?" :lol

Did Hunter actually break a rule?

HB22inSA
05-30-2005, 11:59 PM
Yes, no player may enter the court during an altercation.

samikeyp
05-31-2005, 12:02 AM
well if that is the case and that is the punishment...so be it.

milkyway21
05-31-2005, 12:31 AM
They talked about it on ESPN...they said he was in trouble...so I think he will be.shld be..

nice pic you got there. great abs, Manu:lol

King
05-31-2005, 08:24 AM

Stop being bush league.

I don't give a damn about losing a game. I didn't think the Spurs would sweep. Hunter still left the bench, which is suspension worthy.

FromWayDowntown
05-31-2005, 08:40 AM

Stop being bush league.

You win one stinking game (down 3-1) and you want the league to ignore black-letter rules requiring a suspension for players who enter the court during altercations?

LilMissSPURfect
06-01-2005, 08:46 AM
so, [not that a matters - spurs are kicking the suns back to the valley the came from] what is the news on hunter? or is it that ..

."once...twice...three...times a series get screeewwwd by the NBA factor?"

rules are rules......dam it....[just like when the spurs have big leads on teams ....seems like the refs all of a sudden forget "da rules" .] imo.

:elephant

Medvedenko
06-01-2005, 08:48 AM
Yes, the stern conspiracy is in full effect....whatever....every team has the same gripes as the spurs....the officiating is equally bad on all counts.

SWC Bonfire
06-01-2005, 08:53 AM
BS, there wasn't much of an altercation. Strict letter of the law, he probably should be suspended. But I remember Tim coming onto the court once and he wasn't suspended. It's going to be a judgement call. I don't see how they can fine him and not suspend him, though. Either he gets off completely or is fined and suspended.

LilMissSPURfect
06-01-2005, 08:53 AM
Yes, the stern conspiracy is in full effect....whatever....every team has the same gripes as the spurs....the officiating is equally bad on all counts.

yes officiating is what it izzzz for all teams....but hunter coming onto the court has nothing to do with officiating....

or nash's t for "fouling" horry in game 2 before the inbounds....

[plays that in the end don't matter but still supposed to be made ....]

LilMissSPURfect
06-01-2005, 08:54 AM
BS, there wasn't much of an altercation. Strict letter of the law, he probably should be suspended. But I remember Tim coming onto the court once and he wasn't suspended. It's going to be a judgement call. I don't see how they can fine him and not suspend him, though. Either he gets off completely or is fined and suspended.

oh so it was a fine then....?

:drunk

SWC Bonfire
06-01-2005, 09:01 AM
I don't think Tim was fined, in fact, I don't think that anything came of it. The only idiot who ever thought Tim was a threat of any kind was Jack Nies, who did a good job of flopping when Timmy backed into him. He T'd him up and ejected him two years ago if I recall.

boutons
06-01-2005, 09:22 AM
"Timmy backed into him"

no, Tim took the little runt and threw him down! Tim got T'd and suspended one game.

LilMissSPURfect
06-01-2005, 10:44 AM
"Timmy backed into him"

no, Tim took the little runt and threw him down! Tim got T'd and suspended one game.

that's the timmy we need 2nite......

NO MERCY!

http://sportsmed.starwave.com/i/magazine/new/karate_kid.jpg

http://goinside.com/98/11/mk4-16.jpg

:spin :spin :spin