PDA

View Full Version : Please don't lock or move

mfanatic
02-04-2011, 01:31 AM
Great win guys, but, all this talk about the Spurs playing the Lakers in the WCF, looking at the standings, the Lakers are not third, let's say they stay at the 3rd seed and Dallas gets fully healthy, could you guys see them beating LA with home court advantage? Honestly, they probably will get the 3rd seed cause Dallas has an easier schedule, how amazing would that be!

SequSpur
02-04-2011, 01:34 AM
maybe...good take...spurs still lack size, but I will take this win tonight.

Cry Havoc
02-04-2011, 01:36 AM
Great win guys, but, all this talk about the Spurs playing the Lakers in the WCF, looking at the standings, the Lakers are not third, let's say they stay at the 3rd seed and Dallas gets fully healthy, could you guys see them beating LA with home court advantage? Honestly, they probably will get the 3rd seed cause Dallas has an easier schedule, how amazing would that be!

Depends on if Lakers make a move between now and then. If not, yes, the way Artest and Gasol are playing, the Lakers are by no means a lock for the WCF.

HighLowLobForBig-50
02-04-2011, 01:36 AM
ibtl

mfanatic
02-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Honestly all this lack size is overrated, Bynum does not play like a 7 footer and when people say, the lakers have bynum gasol and odom, it's not like they all play at the same exact time, so that makes no sense. Mcdyess outplayed Bynum easily tonight, and will anytime they meet. Duncan outplays Gasol, and will continue to do so. Odom outplays Blair, but Bonner + Blair > Odom, and that's the truth.

GSH
02-04-2011, 01:45 AM
Edit: I stand corrected - by myself. The division winners aren't guaranteed the first 3 seeds. It's all by record. It used to be the other way, didn't it?

TDMVPDPOY
02-04-2011, 01:48 AM
insert splitter for man to man defense, just put a body on lakers frontcourt and force them to put up contested shots and miss

fyatuk
02-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Edit: I stand corrected - by myself. The division winners aren't guaranteed the first 3 seeds. It's all by record. It used to be the other way, didn't it?

They're guaranteed to be top 4, but they dropped the auto top 3 because of the Mavs.