02-04-2011, 02:09 AM
he inserts his cock into each of their mouths, including phil

pau <3's it best

Ditty
02-04-2011, 02:10 AM
damn, Dickie ownz da lakerz

+1

he has owned the lakers :toast

kobe has been at best medicore against the Spurs while Hill has shut him down.

Agloco
02-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Dicky J breakin one off in Cullys mouff tonight.

hater
02-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Dick pushing the shit he's supposed to

Dunc n Dave
02-04-2011, 12:15 PM
And he did most of his damage with Kobe guarding him, or NOT guarding him, I should say. Way to lead by example in a big game, Kobe!

Cessation
02-04-2011, 12:44 PM
way to get owned by a gay, lakeshow washed up

history2b
02-04-2011, 01:16 PM
Dick killed last night. Gotta recognize.

Good luck with that in a 7 game series.

8FOR!3
02-04-2011, 01:17 PM
Dick really did fuck the Lakers last night...

j.dizzle
02-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Nobody was even within 5 feet of Dick when he was busting his shots all over the court last night.

history2b
02-04-2011, 01:21 PM
How likely is it that Jefferson kills in a 7 game series like that?

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being highly unlikely and 10 being a sure thing what would you say are the chances of Dick shooting the lights out in a playoff series?

I say 2.

BoricuaCJA
02-04-2011, 01:23 PM
Nobody was even within 5 feet of Dick when he was busting his shots all over the court last night.
Thats b/c our players kept getting him wide open shots and the Lakers weren't smart enough to stay on him. He played great, even had a good defensive game imo.

Dunc n Dave
02-04-2011, 01:29 PM

On a scale of 1-10, 1 being highly unlikely and 10 being a sure thing what would you say are the chances of Dick shooting the lights out in a playoff series?

I say 2.

It's about as likely as Manu shooting 29% (5-17) and Duncan shooting 25% (3-12) for the entire 7 game series. Either way, Spurs still win....

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 01:32 PM

I say 2.
I'd say a much better chance than you getting your thread privileges back.

history2b
02-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Thats b/c our players kept getting him wide open shots and the Lakers weren't smart enough to stay on him. He played great, even had a good defensive game imo.

He shot the ball well, that's about all I can give him. His defense was hardly remarkable.

Moreover, in a playoff series when 2 teams go head to head 4-7 times everyone gets really familiar with each other's spots on the floor and comfort zones and bread and butter plays. Then it becomes a match of will because everyone knows whats coming and there won't be any surprises like what Dick did last night.

What I learned last night was that SA relies on that 3 point shot even more than I previously thought. Live and die by the 3.

Also Duncan's low post game has devolved so greatly it hardly constitutes even claiming the Spurs have 1 legit low post player.

Another playoff detriment...

history2b
02-04-2011, 01:47 PM
I'd say a much better chance than you getting your thread privileges back.

Is that supposed to bother me?

If the Lakers beat the Spurs in a playoff series you're supposed to take solace in the fact that at least I can't start a thread about it?

Brilliant.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 01:48 PM
Is that supposed to bother me?

If the Lakers beat the Spurs in a playoff series you're supposed to take solace in the fact that at least I can't start a thread about it?

Brilliant.

But they didn't so your point is irrelevant.

As for right now

LMAO can't start threads

TD4THREE
02-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Also Duncan's low post game has devolved so greatly it hardly constitutes even claiming the Spurs have 1 legit low post player.
You came to that analysis from maybe the 3 times they actually went to Duncan in the post?

history2b
02-04-2011, 02:16 PM
You came to that analysis from maybe the 3 times they actually went to Duncan in the post?

It only went down to him as many times as it did because it's not a viable option. The Spurs put the ball in Manu's hands when they want to score down the stretch. But Artest's defense bothered him last night too.

My only disappointment was that Phil didn't use Bynum on Timmy down the stretch. I think he defends him better than Pau. So that one little left hook he had most likely would have been rejected or altered. Oh well, there's always the playoffs.

history2b
02-04-2011, 02:17 PM
But they didn't so your point is irrelevant.

As for right now

LMAO can't start threads

LMAO at the fact that I can't start threads but that still doesn't stop you from finding my posts and responding to them all.

It's actually worse for you because instead of getting lured by a troll thread you're just seeking it out in random threads. :lmao

Venti Quattro
02-04-2011, 02:18 PM
he inserts his cock into each of their mouths, including phil

pau <3's it best

Luke Walton is jealous.

history2b
02-04-2011, 02:23 PM
It's about as likely as Manu shooting 29% (5-17) and Duncan shooting 25% (3-12) for the entire 7 game series. Either way, Spurs still win....

I could see those numbers occurring at least 4 times easily.

But Kobe Bryant going 5-18?

Yeah, bank on that too.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 02:25 PM
LMAO at the fact that I can't start threads but that still doesn't stop you from finding my posts and responding to them all.

It's actually worse for you because instead of getting lured by a troll thread you're just seeking it out in random threads. :lmao
LMAO first 5 threads on top of the page are by your annoying post. Dont give yourself too much credit tbh.

Is it worse than your obsession with the Spurs tbh?

history2b
02-04-2011, 02:40 PM
LMAO first 5 threads on top of the page are by your annoying post. Dont give yourself too much credit tbh.

Is it worse than your obsession with the Spurs tbh?

So in other words I don't need the ability to start threads because when I respond in other threads you still see my name on the right side of the page as opposed to the left?

Rad.

I win.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 02:49 PM
So in other words I don't need the ability to start threads because when I respond in other threads you still see my name on the right side of the page as opposed to the left?

Rad.

I win.

Dont give yourself too much credit tbh.

If you were 21_blessing, I'd say the same shit to you. This is geared more towards homer Laker fans who are clearly butthurt and tries to take it out on Spurs to relieve the frustration.

history2b
02-04-2011, 02:53 PM
If you were 21_blessing, I'd say the same shit to you. This is geared more towards homer Laker fans who are clearly butthurt and tries to take it out on Spurs to relieve the frustration.

That's your mistake. You think it's frustration when in reality, at least for me, it's sheer pleasure. Sadistically speaking I thoroughly enjoy fucking with Spurs fans, some of the most insecure grown men on the planet.

It may not be very nice of me but I never claimed to be a nice guy.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 02:56 PM
That's your mistake. You think it's frustration when in reality, at least for me, it's sheer pleasure. Sadistically speaking I thoroughly enjoy fucking with Spurs fans, some of the most insecure grown men on the planet.

It may not be very nice of me but I never claimed to be a nice guy.
This is coming from a poster who brings up Duncan/Gino/any Spur player to ever play in almost every thread (see your thread topics and your post). Your obsession is reaching epic levels and it's quite comical imo.

ElNono
02-04-2011, 02:58 PM
This is coming from a poster who brings up Duncan/Gino/any Spur player to ever play in almost every thread (see your thread topics and your post). Your meltdown is reaching epic levels and it's quite comical imo.

fify... lmao

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 02:59 PM
lol meltdown

history2b
02-04-2011, 03:07 PM
This is coming from a poster who brings up Duncan/Gino/any Spur player to ever play in almost every thread (see your thread topics and your post). Your obsession is reaching epic levels and it's quite comical imo.

Well this is Spurstalk.

How unusual to "bring up any Spur player" huh? :lmao

history2b
02-04-2011, 03:08 PM
No, lol.

Meltdown would be what everyone here who contributed to the Steve Blake is a good defender thread...

They had fun with it for a while then when reality reared its ugly head everyone ducked and covered because they incapable of talking real basketball.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 03:11 PM
Well this is Spurstalk.

How unusual to "bring up any Spur player" huh? :lmao
It just shows how obsessed you are with the Spurs. Other posters haven't compared any Spurs players except for the butthurt posters who can't stand the Spurs succeeding. You unfortunately fall into that category

lol butthurt
lol meltdown

ElNono
02-04-2011, 03:12 PM
Meltdown would be what everyone here who contributed to the Steve Blake is a good defender thread...

:lol You wrote half the posts there...

They had fun with it for a while then when reality reared its ugly head everyone ducked and covered because they incapable of talking real basketball.

What reality, that you don't know anything about basketball?

lol #8 seed...
lol meltdown :lmao

TipsytheLurker
02-04-2011, 03:19 PM
No, lol.

This is the cesspool. Very little basketball gets discussed here...that's why it's super funny that you went from trolling for minnows in the spurs pond to wading through feces in the spurs cesspool all the while a Laker fan demanding to have serious basketball discussion.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 03:21 PM
This is the cesspool. Very little basketball gets discussed here...that's why it's super funny that you went from trolling for minnows in the spurs pond to wading through feces in the spurs cesspool all the while a Laker fan demanding to have serious basketball discussion.
While you're here, is he permaban from espn.com?

history2b
02-04-2011, 03:24 PM
It just shows how obsessed you are with the Spurs. Other posters haven't compared any Spurs players except for the butthurt posters who can't stand the Spurs succeeding. You unfortunately fall into that category

lol butthurt
lol meltdown

The Spurs haven't succeeded in years. Not sure what you're trying to claim here...

Let me be clear:

I love the fact that the Spurs have the best record in the league. I love that they went 40-7 since every team in NBA history that has started out winning at least 40 of their first 47 games has gone on to win the 'ship. I love how in light of this exceptional regular season play Spurs chimps are hootin' and hollering like the neanderthals that they are.

I love all of this because it is going to be hilarious to see your team lose in the 2nd round again in light of all this hype.

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 03:25 PM
The Spurs haven't succeeded in years. Not sure what you're trying to claim here...

Let me be clear:

I love the fact that the Spurs have the best record in the league. I love that they went 40-7 since every team in NBA history that has started out winning at least 40 of their first 47 games has gone on to win the 'ship. I love how in light of this exceptional regular season play Spurs chimps are hootin' and hollering like the neanderthals that they are.

I love all of this because it is going to be hilarious to see your team lose in the 2nd round again in light of all this hype.
:lmao meltdown before our very eyes

history2b
02-04-2011, 03:27 PM

Because Spurs fans are the most sensitive insecure group of pansies in all of pro sports, my arrival in the San Antonio Spurs forum was not well received. Nothing I can do about that.

If Spurs homers want to preserve their delusion in unchallenged fashion that is their right.

I think it's funny that you all can't handle it.

TipsytheLurker
02-04-2011, 03:27 PM
While you're here, is he permaban from espn.com?

Blackhole ISP ban cholo style.

TipsytheLurker
02-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Because Spurs fans are the most sensitive insecure group of pansies in all of pro sports, my arrival in the San Antonio Spurs forum was not well received. Nothing I can do about that.

If Spurs homers want to preserve their delusion in unchallenged fashion that is their right.

I think it's funny that you all can't handle it.

You don't think it had anything to do with your constant agenda to denigrate the Spurs p-layers and the franchise under the guise of 'basketball' talk? You've admitted your objective is to piss on Tim Duncan's still living grave...you don't honestly think that's gonna fly upstairs do you?

ElNono
02-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Because Spurs fans are the most sensitive insecure group of pansies in all of pro sports

Says insecure Lakerfan looking for validation in a Spurs forum? :lol

history2b
02-04-2011, 04:14 PM
Says insecure Lakerfan looking for validation in a Spurs forum? :lol

25000 posts Nono!

Now I'll pay attention to you little guy.

Do you really think I am looking for "validation" here? I came here to do one thing and one thing only; Rip the homer goggles right off your stupid faces so I can slap you silly.

ElNono
02-04-2011, 04:18 PM
25000 posts Nono! Now I'll pay attention to you little guy.

Oh, you've been paying attention a lot longer than that... your butthurt is a testament to that :lol

Do you really think I am looking for "validation" here? I came here to do one thing and one thing only; Rip the homer goggles right off your stupid faces so I can slap you silly.

Looking how you predicted the Spurs to be the #8 seed, it's pretty clear who got bitchslapped... :lmao

But please do tell us how you really feel... :lol

clambake
02-04-2011, 04:20 PM
Luke Walton is jealous.

i'm sure dickie drove him home.

history2b
02-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Oh, you've been paying attention a lot longer than that... your butthurt is a testament to that :lol

Looking how you predicted the Spurs to be the #8 seed, it's pretty clear who got bitchslapped... :lmao

But please do tell us how you really feel... :lol

8th seed, 1st seed

Does it really matter if you don't win the title? Seriously?

10 years from now reflecting back on a season you didn't win are you really going to say "well at least we had home court advantage over everyone and still lost" ??

kamikazi_player
02-04-2011, 04:27 PM
lol backpedaling

history2b
02-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Blackhole ISP ban cholo style.

Lol, no I am not.

Tell me what you want me to post and I'll post it on the Spurs board right now....

ElNono
02-04-2011, 04:30 PM
8th seed, 1st seed
Does it really matter if you don't win the title? Seriously?

:lol It mattered enough for you to make a thread about it, and be all butthurt about being wrong right about now.

tbh, you should start a new thread with updated thoughts... :lmao

10 years from now reflecting back on a season you didn't win are you really going to say "well at least we had home court advantage over everyone and still lost" ??

You predicted the Spurs to be #8 seed. That's how seriously anybody can take your predictions... :lol

How about start reflecting how you don't know jackshit about basketball, how your team can't beat pretty much any good team and why your team hasn't won a playoff series without HCA in 6 years?

There's some food for thought... :lmao

history2b
02-04-2011, 04:37 PM
:lol It mattered enough for you to make a thread about it, and be all butthurt about being wrong right about now.

tbh, you should start a new thread with updated thoughts... :lmao

You predicted the Spurs to be #8 seed. That's how seriously anybody can take your predictions... :lol

How about start reflecting how you don't know jackshit about basketball, how your team can't beat pretty much any good team and why your team hasn't won a playoff series without HCA in 6 years?

There's some food for thought... :lmao

I also predicted an 8th seed for the Spurs last season.... I was one seed off. Darn. What did you predict last season? Or let me guess you don't want to talk about last season...

I couldn't say that my team "can't beat" any good team. In a playoff series, I'll take my 13 guys and Phil over any other. Come playoff time we'll see what's what and who's who. I just want to make sure that sackless faggot like yourself commits to actually talking about the game when that time comes.

cheguevara
02-04-2011, 04:39 PM
I also predicted an 8th seed for the Spurs last season....

at least you are consistent at failing

TipsytheLurker
02-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Lol, no I am not.

Tell me what you want me to post and I'll post it on the Spurs board right now....

Write: history2b is a misogynistic, bigoted, homophobic simpleton with an unfounded superiority complex.

history2b
02-04-2011, 04:46 PM
Write: history2b is a misogynistic, bigoted, homophobic simpleton with an unfounded superiority complex.

Done.

history2b
02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
at least you are consistent at failing

So you tied the 8th seed and had a head to head advantage. Darn, I had that one oh so wrong.

I also predicted a Spurs exit in the form of a sweep.

TipsytheLurker
02-04-2011, 04:48 PM
Done.

lol at 27 posts. I'm sure all of those were all gems.

TipsytheLurker
02-04-2011, 04:53 PM
So you tied the 8th seed and had a head to head advantage. Darn, I had that one oh so wrong.

I also predicted a Spurs exit in the form of a sweep.

You also predicted they would lose to the mavs. You basically just predict the spurs will suck and they just so happened to last year. But don't let that little fact get in the way of you believing yourself to be a basketball genius.

Remember when you said you had the chops to be an NBA head coach, but just didn't want to? You were happy with your station in life.

We're having a nice little stroll down memory lane here 2b :hat

ElNono
02-04-2011, 04:57 PM
I also predicted an 8th seed for the Spurs last season.... I was one seed off. Darn. What did you predict last season? Or let me guess you don't want to talk about last season...

:lol Not here you didn't predict anything last season.

We've talked extensively about the past, including the Lakers tanking to get Bynum, or your leader quitting on playoff close-out games.

However, we're talking about this season now, seeing that your prediction was for this season.

I couldn't say that my team "can't beat" any good team. In a playoff series, I'll take my 13 guys and Phil over any other. Come playoff time we'll see what's what and who's who. I just want to make sure that sackless faggot like yourself commits to actually talking about the game when that time comes.

What you say or think is irrelevant given that time and again you've proven to be completely wrong, and that you've shown a very lacking grasp of anything basketball.

Maybe if I need an opinion about the movie "Dumb and dumber" I'll ask you to chime in. :lol

And really, I've been here to whole time, good times and bad times.

On the other hand, people were wondering where you were last night... :lmao

ElNono
02-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Before I got here I predicted Kobe would coattail Shaq to 3 rings... :rolleyes

ElNono
02-04-2011, 05:01 PM
You also predicted they would lose to the mavs.

:lol

history2b
02-04-2011, 05:07 PM
lol at 27 posts. I'm sure all of those were all gems.

I thought I was IP banned like Cholo?

history2b
02-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Before I got here I predicted Kobe would coattail Shaq to 3 rings... :rolleyes

Your mom also predicted you'd grow up to be a homosexual.

ElNono
02-04-2011, 05:12 PM

Mom smack talk... :lmao :lmao :lmao

Wow, you're really mad :lol
Calm down bro, it's only February and your team sucks. BFD.

history2b
02-04-2011, 05:15 PM
Mom smack talk... :lmao :lmao :lmao

Wow, you're really mad :lol
Calm down bro, it's only February and your team sucks. BFD.

That doesn't really qualify as mom smack, peon.

ohmwrecker
02-04-2011, 05:19 PM

This is why I don't take you seriously tbh. You are a lameass.

TipsytheLurker
02-04-2011, 05:21 PM
I thought I was IP banned like Cholo?

Clearly you got a new IP address. The extent you go to in an effort to swim in the minnow pond is astonishing.

ElNono
02-04-2011, 05:31 PM
That doesn't really qualify as mom smack, peon.

lol meltdown :lmao

history2b
02-04-2011, 05:36 PM
Clearly you got a new IP address. The extent you go to in an effort to swim in the minnow pond is astonishing.

Lol, no. You just failed to accurately gauge the situation.

If I had gone to that extent I would be posting there regularly. I actually prefer it here on Spurstalk.

history2b
02-04-2011, 05:39 PM
This is why I don't take you seriously tbh. You are a lameass.

So a little fruitcake Spurs fan from Texas doesn't take me serious.

Darn.

TipsytheLurker
02-04-2011, 05:50 PM
Lol, no. You just failed to accurately gauge the situation.

If I had gone to that extent I would be posting there regularly. I actually prefer it here on Spurstalk.

Actually, I just wanted to say blackhole ISP ban cholostyle. You don't actually think that I really thought you had your IP changed, do you?

Glad you prefer Spurstalk. There's nothing better than having laker fans look up at that url and see spurstalk. No good virtual community of Laker fans to discuss ball with?

history2b
02-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Actually, I just wanted to say blackhole ISP ban cholostyle. You don't actually think that I really thought you had your IP changed, do you?

Glad you prefer Spurstalk. There's nothing better than having laker fans look up at that url and see spurstalk. No good virtual community of Laker fans to discuss ball with?

Nope. Laker boards I've seen suck donkey balls. I've never been one to join a forum and gush about how great we are etc and panic at the slightest signs of trouble which is what you get from most boards of any team that exclusively focus on one team. Just like upstairs here.

The NBA forum here provides a better outlet for discussion since it allows a near open forum where anything goes and plenty of fans from all sectors. Similar to what ESPN used to be back in its first days.

history2b
02-04-2011, 05:56 PM
But really, guys like Lakaluva, Guiseppe and KoolAid make this board a dope spot to congregate.

Cessation
02-04-2011, 06:04 PM
lol this guy IS a butthurt simpleton

ezau
02-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Dick killed last night. Gotta recognize.

Good luck with that in a 7 game series.

Good luck winning without HCA:lol:lol

7 1/2 games behind=NBA fucked :lol:lol

ezau
02-04-2011, 09:13 PM
I could see those numbers occurring at least 4 times easily.

But Kobe Bryant going 5-18?

Yeah, bank on that too.

If he can go 6/24 in the Finals, he can't do any worse, right? Oh wait...