PDA

View Full Version : If another country made a TV show whose sole purpose was to mock America...

Spurminator
02-04-2011, 09:59 AM
...this would be that show.

http://www.history.com/videos/sneak-peek-only-in-america-with-larry-the-cable-guy#sneak-peek-only-in-america-with-larry-the-cable-guy

lefty
02-04-2011, 10:22 AM
DJ3RrqBqk14
BWCPAXgrm2U

pawe
02-04-2011, 11:28 AM
DJ3RrqBqk14
BWCPAXgrm2U

I hate these types of weasel shows. Im pretty sure they edited 90% of their footage to show what they just want to show. We are not that stupid.

ohmwrecker
02-04-2011, 03:28 PM
I hate these types of weasel shows. Im pretty sure they edited 90% of their footage to show what they just want to show. We are not that stupid.

They undoubtedly edit the footage, but they aren't forcing those people to say stupid shit.:rolleyes Americans are easily that stupid and worse.

CubanSucks
02-04-2011, 04:01 PM
They undoubtedly edit the footage, but they aren't forcing those people to say stupid shit.:rolleyes Americans are easily that stupid and worse.

I'm guessing every other country has a 100% genius population? Truth is America is smarter on average than most countries, but know one would know when bitter shits like those guys and Jay Leno consistently LOOK for the stupid people on the streets. Confirmation bias is a bitch especially when the entire developed world revolves around you

ohmwrecker
02-04-2011, 04:39 PM
I'm guessing every other country has a 100% genius population? Truth is America is smarter on average than most countries, but know one would know when bitter shits like those guys and Jay Leno consistently LOOK for the stupid people on the streets. Confirmation bias is a bitch especially when the entire developed world revolves around you

:toast

lol Jay Leno

DarkReign
02-04-2011, 05:13 PM

Well, you cant script this post.

The Reckoning
02-04-2011, 06:32 PM
lol cubansucks confirming once again all the suspicions we have about him.

Sisk
02-04-2011, 06:38 PM

:lol

JayTheClown
02-04-2011, 08:00 PM
Fuck these shows, like someone said in a previous post most of this crap is edited.

Bukefal
02-04-2011, 08:10 PM

:lol

RedsLakers24
02-04-2011, 08:50 PM
LOL, U guys laugh when Top Gear make fun of Mexicans but get mad when they make fun of Americans

JJ Hickson
02-04-2011, 09:16 PM
LOL, U guys laugh when Top Gear make fun of Mexicans but get mad when they make fun of Americans

Apparently you need to go back and read the thread again pedro, you lazy feckless piece of shit.

frodo
02-04-2011, 09:18 PM
mexicanos just being funny themselves no one makes fun ef dem, howeva they ain't as much fun as chinks who pretend to be mexicans imho

HeatChamps
02-04-2011, 09:35 PM
everybody knows americans are fucking dipshits...it's all done by our government by design. if your average american was even anywhere NEAR average intelligence, sarah palin wouldn't even have a career in politics
true dat. Fuck Sarah Palin.

JayTheClown
02-04-2011, 11:27 PM
everybody knows americans are fucking dipshits...it's all done by our government by design. if your average american was even anywhere NEAR average intelligence, sarah palin wouldn't even have a career in politics

What career in politics are you referring too? Are talking about the term she spent up in nowheres land (Alaska) or the one season she had on her reality show? :wakeup

frodo
02-04-2011, 11:38 PM
americans never serious'bout politics, especially dos westerners imho. I like arnold & his movies but he ain't nowhere to be a legit politician imho. nigga be swole he shoulda sticked to da movie studio imho

lefty
02-05-2011, 11:26 PM
:lmao