PDA

View Full Version : I see Kool in here trying to act playa

OGBobbyJohnson
02-04-2011, 07:25 PM
Gotdamn, busta. I never seen a nigga act this uppity and bitchmade, the way you doing on here. Starting threads about bullshit that don't mean a damn thing and typing out reply after reply cause your ass getting wrecked.

Listen here. And you better open them fucking ears as wide as Luva open his asshole when we use it to smuggle sherm. You best shut down yo computer and get yo ass back walking North Hollywood. All the typing you doing tells me your hands ain't tired, and any kind of male hoe that earn should have hands so tired that he can't press a fuckin' key, on the count of all fags he be jerking off and assholes he be sticking his fist in.

Ray-Ray tell me yo ass need to earn 2k by Monday. You come up even a penny short, you on your way to the city dump, dig?

Shape up, nigga.

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2011, 07:30 PM
you still doing Nollie Hard Flips Nigga...you have no credibility after this shit...I don't forget nothing...you skateboarding queer...lol

4_fzLtiF7YI

BlackSwordsMan
02-04-2011, 07:31 PM
:lmao

OGBobbyJohnson
02-04-2011, 07:34 PM
you still doing Nollie Hard Flips Nigga...you have no credibility after this shit...I don't forget nothing...you skateboarding queer...lol

4_fzLtiF7YI

That youngin' respects the true playas in this game. I got people all over naming themself after me. While your busta ass gotta name himself after some drink crankheads drink in the hood.

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2011, 07:39 PM
That youngin' respects the true playas in this game. I got people all over naming themself after me. While your busta ass gotta name himself after some drink crankheads drink in the hood.

whatever nigga that video is one of the funniest ever of self ownage...:lmao

DMC
02-04-2011, 07:44 PM
That's a cool video. Pretty good trick and tip. Good camera work and editing too.

OGBobbyJohnson
02-04-2011, 07:46 PM
whatever nigga that video is one of the funniest ever of self ownage...:lmao

Nah, busta. Self-ownage is a black man admitting he do some shit like white water raft.

Or listen to some bullshit honkey music like Kansas.

DMC
02-04-2011, 07:51 PM
Nah, busta. Self-ownage is a black man admitting he do some shit like white water raft.

Goddamn you need your own show.

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2011, 07:54 PM

ahhh Kool getting to ya...you breaking from your OG form...:lol

Nollie Tricks is worse that Whitewater rafting....way worse...trust me...Nollie Flips is fucking anti-human...:lol

OG admit it...I fucked you up with Nollie Flips vid...go ahead and retire this troll it's ova son...Koolaid won this hands down you can't recover from this shit...I laugh harder each time I look at that vid...:lmao:lmao:lmao

OGBobbyJohnson
02-04-2011, 08:02 PM

Nollie Tricks is worse that Whitewater rafting....way worse...trust me...Nollie Flips is fucking anti-human...:lol

OG admit it...I fucked you up with Nollie Flips vid...go ahead and retire this troll it's ova son...Koolaid won this hands down you can't recover from this shit...I laugh harder each time I look at that vid...:lmao:lmao:lmao

But that ain't me, nigga. Just a kid who recognize my status in the game and want to pay tribute.

But we know your black ass has been on that white water raft like some kinda goofy cracka.

Now get your Oreo ass to work. Friday night and a lot of fags need a date.

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2011, 08:04 PM
But that ain't me, nigga. Just a kid who recognize my status in the game and want to pay tribute.

But we know your black ass has been on that white water raft like some kinda goofy cracka.

Now get your Oreo ass to work. Friday night and a lot of fags need a date.

sorry brah....I can't get past the NOLLIE FLIPS...I need to see what other tricks you got up your ass...:lmao

OGBobbyJohnson
02-04-2011, 08:06 PM
.I need to see what other tricks you got up your ass...:lmao

Tricks up your ass is your game, not mine.

5:00, nigga. Get to steppin on them streets. Night's young and you got an ass to sell.

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2011, 08:09 PM
Tricks up your ass is your game, not mine.

5:00, nigga. Get to steppin on them streets. Night's young and you got an ass to sell.

You know the code....NOLLIE FLIPS

OGBobbyJohnson
02-04-2011, 08:10 PM
You know the code....NOLLIE FLIPS

2k by Monday. Or your ass gonna sharing a grave with milk bottles and tampons. Believe that.

Koolaid_Man
02-04-2011, 08:17 PM
2k by Monday. Or your ass gonna sharing a grave with milk bottles and tampons. Believe that.

So did you learn Nollie Flips in prison...I bet Nollie Flips was you tossing and tricking your ass behind bars and when you got out you turned it into a skateboard trick...anyway do ya thing OG Bobby J...

King Kool ain't mad at cha...:lol

Roger Freemason Jr.
02-07-2011, 01:16 AM

What are you talking about? How are "Nollie HardFlips" in any way worse than white water rafting? Nollie hard-flips are one of the hardest tricks to do. Are you trying to say skateboarders are bitches?

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2011, 01:50 AM
What are you talking about? How are "Nollie HardFlips" in any way worse than white water rafting? Nollie hard-flips are one of the hardest tricks to do. Are you trying to say skateboarders are bitches?

fucking aye...homo

LnGrrrR
02-07-2011, 02:17 AM

4_fzLtiF7YI

Skateboarding = no cred

Whitewater rafting = cred

VBM
02-07-2011, 02:27 AM
ZAak2ZemFZ0

Roger Freemason Jr.
02-07-2011, 02:56 AM
fucking aye...homo

Oh yeah, these guys right here are real bitches.

dlIYK212W-s

Koolaid_Man
02-07-2011, 08:13 AM
Oh yeah, these guys right here are real bitches.

dlIYK212W-s

go head my nigga rock dem tight ass jeans and show us some fucking Nollie Flips...trick :lol

DMC
02-07-2011, 03:27 PM
go head my nigga rock dem tight ass jeans and show us some fucking Nollie Flips...trick :lol
1 - fucking - trick

You should learn that Nollie Flip, you would have 2 tricks then.

history2b
02-07-2011, 03:31 PM

As someone who lives in Venice, CA aka Dogtown I will go on record as saying that yes, all skateboarders are definitely bitches.

DMC
02-07-2011, 03:34 PM
As someone who lives in Venice, CA aka Dogtown I will go on record as saying that yes, all skateboarders are definitely bitches.

At least they can start threads though. :downspin:

Roger Freemason Jr.
02-07-2011, 05:12 PM

Well since you live in "Dogtown" then you must be right! If you believe that, you're either a surfer, or a tool, but I'm putting my money on both. Skateboarders put their bones on the line every-time they get on the board, with handrails, sets of stairs, half pipes and all. You guys are truly ignorant, & you stick together like fried rice every-time you see one of you getting regulated.

Punchy
02-07-2011, 05:52 PM

Generation gap, most likely.

I could see a senior citizen like you thrashing his cane in the air, yelling at the kids to get off those daggum boards and go do something constructive.