PDA

View Full Version : The NBA forum as "Salute Your Shorts?"

Punchy
02-05-2011, 02:40 PM
So who remembers this show, and which characters do you think best represent our NBA Forums regulars?

J-JL_cU1wrs&feature=related

Right away, we see that Budnick is the main regulator of the Camp, so he's obviously Mavfan or a regulating Spurfan, but who?

Ug Lee, the asshole camp counselor, is definitely koriwhat. No doubt about it. Tries to put on a tough front, which only results in him getting embarrassed and humiliated.

Michael Stein. The new kid to camp. Before he knows it, Budnick introduces him to his unique brand of regulation. This comparable to gnsf wandering in here for the first time. But which gnsf is he?

Sponge. The geek. Don't let his small stature and wimpy appearance fool you, he will push back when cornered. I like Cry Havoc for Sponge. He's a geek, occasionally gets into it with Mavfan and the like, but can hold his own.

Dina Meyer. The spoiled rich girl. An attention whore who has a narcissistic sense of self worth. Gotta be lakaluva.

Z.Z. The spaced out hippie. ???

Telly. The lesbian super athlete. ???

Donkey Lips. The token fat kid and Budnick's main muscle. ???

monosylab1k
02-05-2011, 02:49 PM
:lol nice thread. spot on imho

monosylab1k
02-05-2011, 02:50 PM
camp anawana we hold you in our hearts
and when we think about you
IT MAKES ME WANNA FART

"it's I hope we never part, now get it right or pay the price!"

Punchy
02-05-2011, 03:01 PM
camp anawana we hold you in our hearts
and when we think about you
IT MAKES ME WANNA FART

"it's I hope we never part, now get it right or pay the price!"

Budnick was definitely a troll godfather.

lil_penny
02-05-2011, 03:02 PM
we run we jump we swim and play....

Punchy
02-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Who remembers "Hey, Dude?"

This video is hilarious, counterpointing serious moments with a laugh track.

edHDiiB2J9U&feature=related

lil_penny
02-05-2011, 03:11 PM
i was just thinking about hey dude when i saw this thread another classic:lol

also pete and pete, I bought the dvd set of are you afraid of the dark a while back also:wow

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2011, 04:12 PM
I'm blue, no I'm toilet bowl blue

BlairForceDejuan
02-05-2011, 05:44 PM
i was just thinking about hey dude when i saw this thread another classic:lol

also pete and pete, I bought the dvd set of are you afraid of the dark a while back also:wow

Are you afraid of the dark was the shit son. brb watching that one where the dude is stuck in a mall and has to fight the phantom of the opera with a water gun.

LnGrrrR
02-05-2011, 07:52 PM
I'm blue, no I'm toilet bowl blue

:lol That ep was awesome.

LnGrrrR
02-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Are you afraid of the dark was the shit son. brb watching that one where the dude is stuck in a mall and has to fight the phantom of the opera with a water gun.

I've got to get all the good shows from Nick at Nite and watch em' with my kid so I don't have to watch the crap on TV now.

Fpoonsie
02-05-2011, 07:58 PM
Never was a fan of any of the live-action shows on Nick.

Now, Rocko's Modern Life, however, was tha shit.

LnGrrrR
02-05-2011, 08:00 PM
Never was a fan of any of the live-action shows on Nick.

Now, Rocko's Modern Life, however, was tha shit.

It's on streaming Netflix.

Fpoonsie
02-05-2011, 08:05 PM
It's on streaming Netflix.

Already blown through it twice.

TE
02-05-2011, 08:07 PM
This thread makes me feel young again.

LnGrrrR
02-05-2011, 08:30 PM
Already blown through it twice.

They've been putting up a lot of Nicktoons lately. Flipped past "Ahh Real Monsters" yesterday.

Now they just need to start posting some 80's cartoons... where's my M.A.S.K.? :lol

Fpoonsie
02-05-2011, 08:33 PM
They've been putting up a lot of Nicktoons lately. Flipped past "Ahh Real Monsters" yesterday.

Now they just need to start posting some 80's cartoons... where's my M.A.S.K.? :lol

I'm waiting for Doug.

As far as 80's cartoons, I can't remember too many, 'cept (for WHATEVER reason) this one...

RSG5ANAdIp4

LnGrrrR
02-05-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm waiting for Doug.

As far as 80's cartoons, I can't remember too many, 'cept (for WHATEVER reason) this one...

RSG5ANAdIp4

Holy crap :lol My brother and Dad watched that religiously when he was growing up. (I was in school at the time.) Bet they can both still sing/hum the whole theme.

Honestly, I'm just going to make my kid watch what I grew up with so I don't feel ancient when he gets older.

Trainwreck2100
02-05-2011, 09:47 PM
except the gnomes fucking die in the end

monosylab1k
02-05-2011, 10:47 PM
except the gnomes fucking die in the end

what? what the fuck? really?

Cry Havoc
02-05-2011, 10:56 PM
what? what the fuck? really?

Yep.

I think the last episode is online somewhere. Maybe even youtube. They talk about "Going to the Halls of the Gnomes" or something along those lines.

Dr. Gonzo
02-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Who remembers "Hey, Dude?"

This video is hilarious, counterpointing serious moments with a laugh track.

edHDiiB2J9U&feature=related

Holy shit this is great.

Punchy
02-06-2011, 03:00 AM
How about "You Can't Do That on Television?" Like Monty Python dreamed up by a gang of crazy 12 year olds.

zApPYA9Fbro&feature=related

Cry Havoc
02-06-2011, 11:25 AM
How about "You Can't Do That on Television?" Like Monty Python dreamed up by a gang of crazy 12 year olds.

zApPYA9Fbro&feature=related

I don't know, it was pretty good.

*slimed*