PDA

View Full Version : NBA Free TV Seized!!!

SequSpur
02-05-2011, 06:04 PM
damn it! :lol

SpursRulez4eVeR
02-05-2011, 06:06 PM
how do i post an empty reply? i really want to do that right now.

jeebus
02-05-2011, 06:07 PM
how do i post an empty reply? i really want to do that right now.
Post a picture of the color white.

Capt Bringdown
02-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Terrible. Brutal for those who live overseas. Anyone use that official NBA international stream thingy?

Amuseddaysleeper
02-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Guys if you need help with this talk to the Prime Minister.

Trust me.

Capt Bringdown
02-05-2011, 06:33 PM
Parliamentary government is the way forward. Hard to know who's got access to the local MP, though.

Mel_13
02-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Really good thread here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171510

bigdog
02-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Actually, it still exists. You just have to know where to look. :toast

Capt Bringdown
02-05-2011, 07:24 PM
really good thread here:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=171510

tyks!

fonzy16
02-05-2011, 07:42 PM
thnx :)

bongraider
02-05-2011, 07:43 PM
knowing where to look is the best option there is. i live overseas and i can still watch games elsewhere. damn governments!

Spurs Brazil
02-05-2011, 08:55 PM
Terrible. Brutal for those who live overseas. Anyone use that official NBA international stream thingy?

Me and it's very good

RuffnReadyOzStyle
02-05-2011, 09:17 PM
International League Pass is excellent this year, and for about $1/day well worth the investment. You can go back and watch any game any time you like for the WHOLE SEASON.

Capt Bringdown
02-05-2011, 09:24 PM
International League Pass is excellent this year, and for about $1/day well worth the investment. You can go back and watch any game any time you like for the WHOLE SEASON.

Sounds good.

DieHardSpursFan1537
02-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Atdhe is back. It's Atdhe.me now.

hsxvvd
02-06-2011, 03:30 PM
I got International League Pass last year and it was crap, ran really slowly and buffered all the time. I ended up having to request a refund and had to wait forever for a response.

I tried to do it the right way, but the illegal sites work better than League Pass.

Slomo
02-06-2011, 03:39 PM
I got International League Pass last year and it was crap, ran really slowly and buffered all the time. I ended up having to request a refund and had to wait forever for a response.

I tried to do it the right way, but the illegal sites work better than League Pass.

Although I personally had no problem with it last year, I've heard people complaining about it. This year they completely changed the setup and I have yet to hear somebody complain about ILP. The quality is very good (much better than any of the illegal sites), it's reliable and as mentioned before you can replay any game you want whenever you want.

I used to be a big critic of the NBA for failing to give us a legal way of following our favorite sport. Since they changed that, I'll shut up and pay the fiddler.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-06-2011, 03:50 PM
Stop being cheap and pay for it

DMC
02-06-2011, 04:11 PM
11. Game Links - Don't ask for links to online broadcasts for the games, and don't post such links. These sites are breaking copyright laws by broadcasting them.

Interrohater
02-06-2011, 05:38 PM
Stop being cheap and pay for it
First, gtfo.
Second, I've paid for the damn league pass broadband and it's garbage. The Spurs games are blacked out every other game because it's on either ESPN, NBAtv or TNT, and I don't have any of those. It pisses me off because if I paid for the whole season I should be able to watch every game. I WILL watch streams because they already have my money. Also, your team sucks balls.

#41 Shoot Em Up
02-06-2011, 06:08 PM
First, gtfo.
Second, I've paid for the damn league pass broadband and it's garbage. The Spurs games are blacked out every other game because it's on either ESPN, NBAtv or TNT, and I don't have any of those. It pisses me off because if I paid for the whole season I should be able to watch every game. I WILL watch streams because they already have my money. Also, your team sucks balls.

:lol Depending on free internet streams.
You know their is this thing that people do it's
called work, you get paid and you buy the things you like with the money you earned.
Might wanna try it out scrah, and stoping living off your parents.

Sisk
02-06-2011, 06:18 PM
First, gtfo.

So true. I bought it this season and it's fucking terrible, tbh.

Capt Bringdown
02-06-2011, 08:15 PM
On a related note, are NBA games featured on free network TV anymore? Anywhere?

If not, it would be interesting that with the supposed global expansion of interest in the NBA, the product cannot be found for free on regular, non-cable TV.

I wonder if the NBA is being a little tight-assed about protecting revenue streams. Understandable I guess, but it seems to me that if you want to build interest it would be a good idea to get your product in front of more eyeballs.

Fer instance, snapped on my TV this morning to see the Superbowl on regular Thai TV. Occasionally, regular-season NFL games appear as well.
No NBA games however, ever, except for a small few on cable, which I reckon only about 20-30% of people subscribe, perhaps less.

ChuckD
02-06-2011, 08:49 PM
sequ's brain seized!!!

Waps1980
02-06-2011, 09:00 PM
I have internation League Pass Broadband and it is awesome. So much better than watching shit quality stream had a gut full of that last season.

Interrohater
02-06-2011, 11:40 PM
:lol Depending on free internet streams.
You know their is this thing that people do it's
called work, you get paid and you buy the things you like with the money you earned.
Might wanna try it out scrah, and stoping living off your parents.
bitch, like you would know anything about what I've done. I'm just a little bit brighter than you and I don't spend unnecessarily. I just got back from Iraq, you fucking piece of shit. I earn my money, dickface.

Stringer_Bell
02-07-2011, 12:01 AM
Post a picture of the color white.

http://www.roofcoatind.com.au/off_white.jpg

Hah! It works!

The NBA and Homeland Security should embrace the streaming of televised events. Not everyone can get the games overseas, I definately have the interwebs to thank for letting me catch some Spurs games at 2am in the morning.

Trainwreck2100
02-07-2011, 01:02 AM
i have the internet so i don[t have to pay for anything

jiggy_55
02-07-2011, 02:01 AM
So true. I bought it this season and it's fucking terrible, tbh.

I don't know what you guys are talking about.. It's damn awesome this year! I have ILP, and I've watched many live games and some replays.. Quality is superb, rarely ever cuts, no blackouts or any such issues! It's so much better than last year's version

Interrohater
02-07-2011, 02:08 AM
I don't know what you guys are talking about.. It's damn awesome this year! I have ILP, and I've watched many live games and some replays.. Quality is superb, rarely ever cuts, no blackouts or any such issues! It's so much better than last year's version
I'm talking about the domestic LPBB, it really sucks. It freezes during the games, the quality isn't HD, there's that stupid banner across the top keeping it from getting a true full screen and the games are blacked out way too often.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-07-2011, 02:21 AM
Once again, there are tons of ways around this.

awktalk
02-07-2011, 02:22 AM
I'm talking about the domestic LPBB, it really sucks. It freezes during the games, the quality isn't HD, there's that stupid banner across the top keeping it from getting a true full screen and the games are blacked out way too often.

I agree on the banner, that's annoying. But I haven't experienced any freezing, it lags behind real time by about 10 seconds. The blackouts are due to ESPN/TNT/NBC broadcasts or your local team. It is stupid they don't show them on LP, but whatever, you can watch them on TV. And as far as I know, the games that are HD on TV are also HD online, no? There's only a few each night.

Kori Ellis
02-07-2011, 02:25 AM
Game Links - Don't ask for links to online broadcasts for the games, and don't post such links. These sites are breaking copyright laws by broadcasting them.