02-06-2011, 10:06 PM
looks like rapists only win twice

:toast

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2011, 10:38 PM
looks like rapists only win twice

:toast

say lil homie...Kobe is Gangsta Ass Nigga::toast

Real Niggas Don't Flinch...keep bumping your gums Ho...
WR1jh77JJlk

Cessation
02-06-2011, 10:56 PM
As anyone would flinch from matt barnes, lol.

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2011, 11:06 PM
As anyone would flinch from matt barnes, lol.

yeah Timmy tried not Flinching once...:lmao

MljtCOZ1m_c

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2011, 11:11 PM
yeah Timmy tried not Flinching once...:lmao

MljtCOZ1m_c

this vid goes to show Timmy is a fucking retard...I mean he's looking right at the gotdam machine and let that fucker hit him right in the face... I swear that Nigga is a tool...:lmao

Hooks
02-06-2011, 11:17 PM

Real niggas don't snitch either

"During the investigation, Kobe told police that "he should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women not to say anything" and that Shaq already had paid up to $1 million "for situations like this."

:nope

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2011, 11:26 PM
Real niggas don't snitch either

"During the investigation, Kobe told police that "he should have done what Shaq does ... that Shaq would pay his women not to say anything" and that Shaq already had paid up to $1 million "for situations like this."

:nope

really the whole not snitching game is a false one...if you see something say something :lmao..just watch 1 episode of this shit...The first 48...niggas snitching left and right...Not snitching is gay...:lol I'd snitch anyone of you niggas if it was me or you....and your lying ass would do the same...

X_2LnGnN_nk

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2011, 11:27 PM
and for you niggas to talk about Kobe is hypocritical given how fast you homo's run to Kori when me or Luva post something you don't like...you Niggas done snitched us many a times...lol

spurs1990
02-06-2011, 11:35 PM
dat's right! tell em whats up koolade boy!

lay off kobe and that rape thing. ya'll know the brothas can't control themselves around blondes.

Hooks
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
really the whole not snitching game is a false one...if you see something say something :lmao..just watch 1 episode of this shit...The first 48...niggas snitching left and right...Not snitching is gay...:lol I'd snitch anyone of you niggas if it was me or you....and your lying ass would do the same...

X_2LnGnN_nk

Dude snitched on Shaq when he wasn't even relevant to the rape case :lol.

Snitches get stitches.

Saw your other post with Kobe and Wayne, looks like you're a fan of that fake ass fool too lmao, I shouldn't be surprised though. Real recognize real, and you ain't real :toast.

RszyKLfvxpc

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
dat's right! tell em whats up koolade boy!

lay off kobe and that rape thing. ya'll know the brothas can't control themselves around blondes.

it's all about those golden ass hairs...them some tasty lil fuckers...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2011, 11:42 PM

Snitches get stitches.

Saw your other post with Kobe and Wayne, looks like you're a fan of that fake ass fool too lmao, I shouldn't be surprised though. Real recognize real, and you ain't real :toast.

RszyKLfvxpc

them niggas in your vid ain't nothing but some playa haters...them niggas ain't got no cash so they sitting on they ass hating like a muthafucker...tell em to get the pay up and then holla at some real G's....

Koolaid_Man
02-06-2011, 11:56 PM

Snitches get stitches.

RszyKLfvxpc

Listen homie...let me spit some game to you right quick...If a nigga facing 20-to life on some bogus ass charges...like Kobe was...feel free to say whatever muthafucking thing comes to your mind... I don't give a shit...what good was it gonna do for that nigga to not say whatever he could to get the cops off his back...Kobe even snitched his own dam self telling the cops about other Ho's he was banging...so again that nigga in my book was free to say whatever gotdam thing he needed to say to get out of that shit...there's no honor in doing time you fucking moron...

awktalk
02-07-2011, 01:24 AM

WR1jh77JJlk

Good thing Kobe and Barnes are teammates now. I'm sure they will gel very well come playoff time.

DMC
02-07-2011, 03:31 PM
Listen homie...let me spit some game to you right quick...If a nigga facing 20-to life on some bogus ass charges...like Kobe was...feel free to say whatever muthafucking thing comes to your mind... I don't give a shit...what good was it gonna do for that nigga to not say whatever he could to get the cops off his back...Kobe even snitched his own dam self telling the cops about other Ho's he was banging...so again that nigga in my book was free to say whatever gotdam thing he needed to say to get out of that shit...there's no honor in doing time you fucking moron...

You try way to hard to be black for someone who professes to have been born that way.