02-06-2011, 10:16 PM
IWZGRGLg_xg

Axe Murderer
02-06-2011, 11:39 PM
gr8 thread, imo

monosylab1k
02-06-2011, 11:59 PM
lol steelers

Rapelisberger failed miserably. Only way he could have failed any worse if is he showed up to play basketball and was so scared that he couldn't even get out of the car.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:10 AM
how bout we put all this aside and just meet up homeboy, we'll find out whos scared real quick

I don't shop at Home Depot, it's my religion.

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 12:10 AM
So Tyson is Mavs>Spurs?

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:12 AM
real talk what are you doing right now?

like your skinny little pasty white ass wants any piece of a picklebreath that knows kung fu. just admit one of two things, either A) you never showed up but wanted to bow up on AIM and talk shit to impress the Jordan brothers, or B) you're some shitty fat or skinny unathletic bitch who sucks at basketball and got scared so you left before anyone noticed you even showed up.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:12 AM
So Tyson is Mavs>Spurs?

According to ChumpDumper and Fabbs, no.

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 12:41 AM
lol steelers

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:43 AM
be about it then nigga, where do you wanna meet? we can duke it out in this freezing rain i dont give a fuck, knuckle up if you buck boy

no thanks, i don't wanna show up only for you to never show your face, then get on AIM acting all swole about how you showed up but hid in your car.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 12:45 AM
This rivalry is getting seeeerrrriiiioooouuuussssss..

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:47 AM
This rivalry is getting seeeerrrriiiioooouuuussssss..

brah you should spend less time making weak posts and more time proving you deserve boss status when I present The Decision tomorrow night.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 12:50 AM
brah you should spend less time making weak posts and more time proving you deserve boss status when I present The Decision tomorrow night.

Why was that a weak post?..I'm just surprised that 2 former allies are coming to blows like this..I didn't expect it to reach this point..

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 12:52 AM
Why was that a weak post?..I'm just surprised that 2 former allies are coming to blows like this..I didn't expect it to reach this point..

the mav krew used to be a mighty and indestructible unit :cry

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 12:55 AM
How do yall keep up with all of these trolls?

Axe Murderer
02-07-2011, 12:57 AM
deep, the subtle trolling par the course

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 12:59 AM
:lol That is not trolling. I had no idea. I didn't even know who you were. He posted wayyyyyyyyyyyyy different than he used to. This thread is the first time I have seen his old posting style come out.

I thought Tyson was you because I was talking about ballin' with him vs some Laker scros or something.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:06 AM
I was Tyson Chandler, then I gave my troll password away and M>S stole a shitload of my trolls after he got regulated by timvp.

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 01:07 AM
Fml.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 01:09 AM
A real boss would never allow an empire to fall, like Mono has..he kept referring to M>S as his soldier, instead of his equal, and now it has come back to haunt him, tbh..M>S is an OG around here, show some respect, in all honesty..

Axe Murderer
02-07-2011, 01:10 AM
tbh, mono has kept half the mav krew alive by giving us his troll, imho

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:10 AM
A real boss would never allow an empire to fall, like Mono has..he kept referring to M>S as his soldier, instead of his equal, and now it has come back to haunt him, tbh..M>S is a legend around here, show some respect, in all honesty..

Good thing nobody takes your opinions seriously. Which is what separates a true boss from a shitty solider.

When I put out some real talk, people listen. Everybody knows your bullshit schtick and ignores you like they ignore koriwhat these days.

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 01:11 AM
Ball.

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 01:13 AM
What's boss, is posts like these they get no recog, even though they are subtle, like det one guy says.

Some people just don't get it.

:lmao

Since when has Taco Bell EVER had Mexican delicacies? Too fucking funny.

Apparently you have never seen Demolition Man.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:15 AM
I get that shit all the time. I've posted at least 1000 brilliant posts with my trolls that get completely ignored so that everyone can LMAO at I.Hustle posting another joke involving some variation of tits and/or poopoo.

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 01:16 AM
Well, I don't believe in me and neither does my auntie. Took a pretty crushing credibility blow when Kori didn't back me.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 01:18 AM
tbh I would be more than willing to form a co-moderator alliance with HarlemHeat. We may troll and talk shit, but we'd easily be the best mod duo for the NBA Forum.

I know I'm selling out my nigga BUMP here, but tbh I understand that a SpurFan voice needs to be part of this mod alliance.

HH and I both know the unique dynamic of the NBA Forum that makes it so great, while also understanding how to bring it back out of the cesspool it's currently in.

So I will humbly put myself out there for nomination as NBA Forum Moderator, with HarlemHeat as my vice-Moderator.

Now he's turning on me, just like he turned on M>S..fucking snake, truth..

Fpoonsie
02-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Goddamn. m>s isn't fucking around. He's already threatened violence after making a penis joke.

I miss the days when it wasn't so painfully obvious who Tyson was...

lol stayin in the car

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Now he's turning on me, just like he turned on M>S..fucking snake, truth..

I was willing to form an alliance with you only because i understand that you appeal to the mainstream GNSF out there. As retarded as they are, they make up 50% of posters on this site, so you need to have some level of support from them.

BUMP and I would be the best duo ever, but to appeal to the mainstream GNSF out there, you were a better fit. That's all.

Nothing personal, just business. If you ever want to be a boss you gotta learn that, brah.

MavDynasty
02-07-2011, 01:24 AM
:cry the Mav krew...is no...:cry more :cry

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:25 AM
real talk my nigga Harlem he's a hoe ass bitch..and he's gonna get his sooner or later believe that

LOL how am I gonna get that, will I have to knock on your car door window and ask you for it?

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 01:26 AM
i like how you try to make a name for yourself by sucking mono's balls in a thread that has nothing to do with you..keep doin your thing girl...a lady's gotta get paid :lol

:lmao..

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:26 AM
i like how you try to make a name for yourself by sucking mono's balls in a thread that has nothing to do with you..keep doin your thing girl...a lady's gotta get paid :lol

Fpoonsie's done enough regulating that he doesn't need to suck anyone's balls to prove he's a boss. Bonus points because he never showed up to a basketball GTG and hid in his car.

Fpoonsie
02-07-2011, 01:30 AM

I like how you try to keep the name you've attempted to make for yourself by staying in the car...

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:31 AM
you keep making the same joke over and over..but you won't meet up just once? you're just a wannabe entertainer, you strive to be the biggest personality on spurstalk and have followers like poonsie because in real life youre nothing but a bitch, and you know you'd get smashed if you were to show up

again, give me some assurance that if I showed up to beat your ass, you wouldn't just hide in your car and leave, then get all swole on AIM talkin bout how you left cuz you didn't want to beat my ass unless we were in oak cliff.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:35 AM
really bro? beat my ass? you look like you can't even put up 200 pounds homeboy, i'd probably get a manslaughter charge beating your ass if i didn't check myself. you show up like a man and i promise to only hit you until you fall

:lmao you said from your car before driving away.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:36 AM
seriously brah, you thought claiming you hid in your car and left cuz we sucked would help your cred, but all it did was make you look like some scared little bitch.

just QUIT FRONTING and admit that you never showed up at all so that we can at least stop laughing about you sitting in your car and leaving before we noticed you.

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 01:40 AM
That's just lame. It's pick up basketball and not that serious. Just like posting on the Internet. If you can't have fun playing basketball bc you think you are so good, there is something wrong w you. Especially if you have nothing better to do.

Axe Murderer
02-07-2011, 01:43 AM
That's just lame. It's pick up basketball and not that serious. Just like posting on the Internet. If you can't have fun playing basketball bc you think you are so good, there is something wrong w you. Especially if you have nothing better to do.

this.

I didn't really care about the competition, just wanted to see/meet the ST posters in real life, (even though I only talked to Findog)

Fpoonsie
02-07-2011, 01:44 AM
but lemme tell you somethin homie you'd better hope i don't catch wind of the when/where of the next GTG..i swear you're fuckin done

:lmao..

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:51 AM

And especially if you put away your Mossberg and doo-rag and drove all the way from tha streetz of Oak Cliff, nigga! to aristocratic areas of White Rock Lake to play some BS pickup ball but decided to stay in your car and drive right back :lmao

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 01:54 AM
anyway i'm through talking about it, everyone can see for themselves that i offered to meet up and all you wanted to do was repeat the same shitty joke over and over..but lemme tell you somethin homie you'd better hope i don't catch wind of the when/where of the next GTG..i swear you're fuckin done

we all know your bitch ass won't show up. come to UTD tomorrow and look for the 6-5 athletic black man and then we'll see if you have the balls to talk shit to me.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 02:04 AM
Mono, all you have to do is meet the guy, 1 on 1..you guys can face up, take care of it, and get over it..sometimes, friends have misunderstandings, and they need some 1 on 1 time to get it out of the way..

Step up..

Axe Murderer
02-07-2011, 02:05 AM
we could get Double-Up to mediate, tbh

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Mono, all you have to do is meet the guy, 1 on 1..you guys can face up, take care of it, and get over it..sometimes, friends have misunderstandings, and they need some 1 on 1 time to get it out of the way..

Step up..

:lmao I already told that lil nigga I'd meet up to beat his ass. The problem is that he has a history of showing up but hiding in his car, then leaving before anyone notices he was there. Time is money, niggas, and I ain't got time to waste on some lil nigga hiding in his car like a little bitch.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 02:07 AM
we could get Double-Up to mediate, tbh

then there would be no one to play tetris

BUMP, with the double troll goods :tu

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 02:12 AM
:lol mono so angry he got snubbed...you'll see me in a mavericks uniform before you see me balling with picklebreaths :rollin

but fighting on the other hand? i won't discriminate, i've NEVER run from a nigga and i won't start today..where you wanna meet up homeboy? times ticking and everyone can see you backing down

:lmao I been putting myself out there to punk your sissy white ass all night long. Like I said, I got shit to do with my life so I can't waste my time if your bitch ass is gonna hide in your car and leave like last time. If I have assurance you'll be there, I'm down to scrap whenever, nigga.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 02:16 AM
nobody hid, it wasn't a fight. "last time" was just a bunch of scrubs dicking around on some shit ass court with 8 foot rims. be about it you little bitch, i'm just itching for you to pop your little asian face out like whack-a-mole

:lmao you said from your driver's seat before leaving.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 02:20 AM
you aren't very good at this. gimme a time and place, and i'll check it in the morning. peace niggas

Home Depot in Oak Cliff at 8 AM. You best believe I'll be there, faggot.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 02:25 AM
make it afternoon after class, done

lmao "after class"

real g's are slingin 24/7 and don't have time for fuckin uppit ass college, even classes at el centro.

m>s = fugazy

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 02:28 AM
niggas fight over cell phone conversations, tbh..

Fpoonsie
02-07-2011, 02:33 AM
niggas fight over cell phone conversations, tbh..

nice sig imho

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:29 PM
This is one gay thread. Making an internet date to fight sounds cool

Dude Tyson just hoop with them and crominate their paint if they suck as much as you say they do. I don't see how wasting 30 mins of your time so Mono can witness if you are swole or not is a bad idea. Maybe he can start sucking you off like he did with BUMP once you dunk on DPG.

Maybe you can show up and that way we can all critique your cheekbone structure.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 12:49 PM
:lol Balky, you live in/near NY, don't you?..I would love to bust your ass, tbh..let's do it..

Phillip
02-07-2011, 01:14 PM
cant tell whether this is a fantastic trolljob going on, or serious business

either way, i say we need to get a pickup game together soon, at a decent indoor court this time, not that shithole we went to last time, where BUMP performed a teabag dunk on DPG on an 8 foot goal LOL

Phillip
02-07-2011, 01:25 PM
I heard DPG is quite the PG. He's got some passing to him?

only played with him once. he had some quickness and seemed like he could pass solidly. im sure if we actually played on a decent court, everyones skills would have been able to show more though. the court we played at was ridiculously small, narrow, and the goals were fucked up. pretty much the only way to score was either really long jumpers, or fastbreak points. it pretty much turned into a fastbreak/cherry-pick fest, because it was so narrow that it was nearly impossible to score in the half court, not to mention some dudes that came out there were big and slow, so any time they would get drove by, they would just reach out and foul the shit out of you, and if you called foul, they would whine like little bitches. and everytime they drove, they would just push off like crazy, and start talking shit after they hit a 2 foot shot that they got due to that shit.

Phillip
02-07-2011, 01:40 PM
what pisses me off the most is when im trying to work an iso on the wing against a slower or weaker defender, and a teammate decides its a good idea to cut over to the three point line behind me and bring me his man in the process, so im forced to pass it out before I even get a chance to exploit my matchup. im thinking dammit, just stay out of the way, I will work the iso either by dribble penetration or a series of high post moves, will draw a double team and kick it out to someone for a wide open bucket, or if they decide not to double, its almost always going to end up being a bucket.

it bugs me how people dont understand that concept, that wing isos dont mean im looking to score, but rather to set others up for an easy scoring opportunity. wait till your man doubles onto me, THEN make your cut. FUCK

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 02:13 PM
I wanna hoop with some scros from ST, but _Jag is too scared to come to Memphrica and hoop with some nigs.

Phillip
02-07-2011, 03:01 PM
I wanna hoop with some scros from ST, but _Jag is too scared to come to Memphrica and hoop with some nigs.

your knee is blown out greggo, i think it would be in your best interests to focus on getting healthy

lol oden

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 03:04 PM
agreed, it gives me more time to read up on how to exploit defensive mismatches whilst iso'd out on the wing.

Phillip
02-07-2011, 03:10 PM
agreed, it gives me more time to read up on how to exploit defensive mismatches whilst iso'd out on the wing.

lol

i have lost this one

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 03:11 PM
lol i'm all for another basketball GTG. I'll be the guy not hiding in my car.

Phillip
02-07-2011, 03:14 PM
who all lives near the plano/richardson/garland/dallas area?

me
mono
findog
dpg

who else?

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 03:16 PM

me
mono
findog
dpg

who else?

m>s can bring his car anywhere.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 03:22 PM
lol mono getting swole.

tbh it's not hard when the other guy won't get out of his car.

Axe Murderer
02-07-2011, 03:30 PM

me
mono
findog
dpg

who else?

i live in plano.....for like 2% of the year

Phillip
02-07-2011, 03:34 PM
LMAO dave england

Phillip
02-07-2011, 03:34 PM
faggs viewing this thread

Axe Murderer
02-07-2011, 03:36 PM
http://0.tqn.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/l/A/ralphnose.jpg

Fpoonsie
02-07-2011, 03:36 PM

me
mono
findog
dpg

who else?

I'm actually in Denton, but can't hoop for shit. In fact, that's the reason I came to UNT in the first place. Sports Journalism. Figured if I couldn't play the game, I'd try to make a living criticizing those that can.

Axe Murderer
02-07-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm actually in Denton, but can't hoop for shit. In fact, that's the reason I came to UNT in the first place. Sports Journalism. Figured if I couldn't play the game, I'd try to make a living criticizing those that can.

huh? i thought you were an aggie...

i know a couple scrohs at UNT, tbh

Fpoonsie
02-07-2011, 03:39 PM
huh? i thought you were an aggie...

i know a couple scrohs at UNT, tbh

Grew up in College Station. Moved away a few years ago...

too embarrassed to change my college forum skin to "Mean Green" tbh