PDA

View Full Version : calling it now...

Phillip
02-07-2011, 12:15 AM
barring any unusual injuries or some retarded "randy moss from the raiders to the pats for free" type of trade, the Indianapolis Colts will win the Superbowl next year

MOTHERFUCKING BOOK IT

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:16 AM
lol it's questionable if they'll even make the playoffs.

cue Dave Mustaine/Greg Oden/MultiTroll to offer some Peyton slurping rebuttal.

Axe Murderer
02-07-2011, 12:16 AM
who are they gonna play?

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 12:24 AM
lol it's questionable if they'll even make the playoffs.

cue Dave Mustaine/Greg Oden/MultiTroll to offer some Peyton slurping rebuttal.

With Vince Kurt Cobain Young being traded and Jeff Fisher fired, the Jags not having enough fire power, and the Texans being the Texans, there is no possible way on God's green earth they won't be in.

Cool review, Nick.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:27 AM
With Vince Kurt Cobain Young being traded and Jeff Fisher fired, the Jags not having enough fire power, and the Texans being the Texans, there is no possible way on God's green earth they won't be.

Cool review, Nick.

tbh if Vince Young is traded doesn't that make the Titans a lock for the SB? According to your logic, Jordan, all the Titans need to do is get rid of VY and put someone who sucks complete ass like Kerry Collins in there and they'll dominate the league.

Colts are going to struggle to win 8 games next season. If that's enough to still get them into the playoffs (lol seahawks) then fine. They're not sniffing the Super Bowl.

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 12:30 AM
Nick, you are apparently upset know that you know the Pats aren't even close to contending anymore. It's cool bro, no need to take it out on the obvious choice for the AFC next year.

monosylab1k
02-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Nick, you are apparently upset know that you know the Pats aren't even close to contending anymore. It's cool bro, no need to take it out on the obvious choice for the AFC next year.

LOLOLOLOL 2 1st round picks. 2 2nd round picks. 2 3rd round picks.

Patriots are just fine, brah.

Please detail how Peyton will win when his best receivers are a Haitian reject who drops everything in sight and a white guy with scrambled eggs for a brain after 19 concussions.

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 12:39 AM
:lol the best receiving TE in the league coming back.

:lol best pass rusher TBC

Phillip
02-07-2011, 01:07 AM
I think it was impressive that considering the injuries, the colts even made the playoffs, and nearly advanced at that. I think a healthy colts team is pretty dangerous, especially if they finally address the DT position a bit this offseason

DPG21920
02-07-2011, 01:10 AM
If you get beat by Sanchez, you quite literally have no hope

lol dead forum busiest its ever been with like 3 threads going.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 01:10 AM
If the Broncos don't have a better record than the Colts next year, Harlem will never post on ST again..

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 01:12 AM
I think it was impressive that considering the injuries, the colts even made the playoffs, and nearly advanced at that. I think a healthy colts team is pretty dangerous, especially if they finally address the DT position a bit this offseason

It'd be neat if they addressed the issue of Jacob Lacey shouldn't be receiving any kind of playing time. Especially given the duties of holding a capable receiver like Braylon Edwards. If Sanchez didnt' blow so much ass, Edwards would've easily had 150+ yds in the game.

Greg Oden
02-07-2011, 01:13 AM
If the Broncos don't have a better record than the Colts next year, Harlem will never post on ST again..

I hope you accomplish what you need to before next January.

Phillip
02-07-2011, 01:14 AM
who are they gonna play?

giants

its gonna be a manning bowl, as the packers get upset by the giants in a close title game, but packers could easily be on their way to forming the next dynasty. I see at least 2 more SBs as long as they stay healthy and keep the general core together.

HarlemHeat37
02-07-2011, 01:15 AM
I hope you accomplish what you need to before next January.

A lot can happen in that time span..all I know is, we have the power of the Lord on our side, in all honesty..

TampaDude
02-07-2011, 01:23 AM
Washington Redskins = Super Bowl XLVI Champs!!!!! :D