PDA

View Full Version : Vick Gets a Key to Dallas

manufan10
02-07-2011, 08:15 PM
At some point this past Saturday, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick was getting the key to a city. Not from Philadelphia or Atlanta or his hometown of Newport News, Va.

He was getting the key to the city of Dallas.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/columns/story?columnist=watkins_calvin&id=6099695

Do you think Vick deserved a key to a city? And do you think Dallas should have given him a key to their city?

JayTheClown
02-07-2011, 09:58 PM
At some point this past Saturday, Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick was getting the key to a city. Not from Philadelphia or Atlanta or his hometown of Newport News, Va.

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/columns/story?columnist=watkins_calvin&id=6099695

Do you think Vick deserved a key to a city? And do you think Dallas should have given him a key to their city?

I will admit I not an animal am not animal. I don't like what what Vick did to the dogs and yes, I believe he should have went to prison for it. That said the disgrace in all this is that idiot mayor pro tem gave the key to Dallas to a fucking rotten sleazy cock loving diseased Philadelphia Eagle. :bang

lefty
02-07-2011, 10:17 PM
Arent the Eagles and Cowboys rivals????

WTF

Obstructed_View
02-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Brilliant choice. During a week when there are more famous people in Dallas than any other time ever, why not pick an ex-con scumbag who plays for the Cowboys' biggest rival? Stupid Dallas politicians.

lefty
02-07-2011, 10:42 PM
Brilliant choice. During a week when there are more famous people in Dallas than any other time ever, why not pick an ex-con scumbag who plays for the Cowboys' biggest rival? Stupid Dallas politicians.

Especially with all the criticism surrounding the way the weekend was handled by Jerry

jjktkk
02-07-2011, 10:49 PM
WTF? How embarrassing for the city of Dallas.

ducks
02-07-2011, 11:01 PM
funny maybe they are trying to light a fire under a overrated tony romo

jack sommerset
02-07-2011, 11:08 PM
Jajajajajajajajajaja

Bukefal
02-08-2011, 06:42 AM

No and no. Allthough a very good player, he does not deserve this. He should be in prison.

I don't understand. This guy has done horrible things and after his whole scandal, he is so popular. His negative image was turned into a positive one in half a year.

Yet, a guy like roethlisberger, who wasn't even charged or went to prison or anything, is bashed to the ground and hated and seen as a terrible rapist.

JudynTX
02-08-2011, 08:53 AM
:lmao How nice of Dallas to do that.

Drachen
02-08-2011, 09:08 AM
No and no. Allthough a very good player, he does not deserve this. He should be in prison.

I don't understand. This guy has done horrible things and after his whole scandal, he is so popular. His negative image was turned into a positive one in half a year.

Yet, a guy like roethlisberger, who wasn't even charged or went to prison or anything, is bashed to the ground and hated and seen as a terrible rapist.

probably because he was convicted and served his time, paying his debt to society.'

BR on the other hand hasn't been charged, but there are inconsistencies surrounding his cases. They could be completely innocent inconsistencies, but that isn't what it looks like to the public.

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 01:08 PM

Fuck you. Who exactly are you to say a person should be in prison after he's served his time?

I bet you think this is a classic case of media racism. The black guy serves his debt and has revitalized his career and everyone hates the white guy after forcing himself on a female.

:lobt2:

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 01:09 PM
lol macedonia

Bukefal
02-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Fuck you. Who exactly are you to say a person should be in prison after he's served his time?

I bet you think this is a classic case of media racism. The black guy serves his debt and has revitalized his career and everyone hates the white guy after forcing himself on a female.

:lobt2:

Who said anything about racism. I was just asking something about it.

If you don't have anything normal to say, why don't you just stfu and get out? huh little piece of shit?

Bukefal
02-08-2011, 01:56 PM
lol macedonia

:lol

oeeeee that was tough

Bukefal
02-08-2011, 02:11 PM
probably because he was convicted and served his time, paying his debt to society.'

BR on the other hand hasn't been charged, but there are inconsistencies surrounding his cases. They could be completely innocent inconsistencies, but that isn't what it looks like to the public.

Yeah, you are right. But at least with Vick it is known that he is guilty. It's known what he has done. So there is a reason for people to dislike or hate him because of it.

With roethlisberger, we don't know shit. He could also be innocent. We don't know what he did or if he raped or whatever he did. It could also just be a dumb bitch who wanted money or attention out of the situation. There is still no real reason to hate him because of it. We don't know.

So Im just amazed at how Vick has already lost his negative image and why everyone has embraced Vick again even after all the horrible things he has done while everyone has been bashing Roethlisberger after something we don't even know what happened, and he very well could be innocent too. Roethlisberger will never lose the negative image.

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Who said anything about racism. I was just asking something about it.

If you don't have anything normal to say, why don't you just stfu and get out? huh little piece of shit?

Your faggot ass would be better served taking your own advice.

lol not know what you're talking about

lol should be in prison after he's served his term

lol macedonia

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
Does that shithole of a country embrace racism in all of their citizens?

badfish22
02-08-2011, 03:08 PM
With roethlisberger, we don't know shit.

He rapedPERIOD

tlongII
02-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Green Bay Packers vs Pittsburgh Steelers in Cowboys Stadium.

It's only right to give the key to Dallas to an Eagle.

:lmao

Drachen
02-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Yeah, you are right. But at least with Vick it is known that he is guilty. It's known what he has done. So there is a reason for people to dislike or hate him because of it.

With roethlisberger, we don't know shit. He could also be innocent. We don't know what he did or if he raped or whatever he did. It could also just be a dumb bitch who wanted money or attention out of the situation. There is still no real reason to hate him because of it. We don't know.

So Im just amazed at how Vick has already lost his negative image and why everyone has embraced Vick again even after all the horrible things he has done while everyone has been bashing Roethlisberger after something we don't even know what happened, and he very well could be innocent too. Roethlisberger will never lose the negative image.

The problem with rothlisburger is that he never went to trial. There is no closure like there is with Vick. Additionally, BR had multiple allegations of the same type over a long period of time. This serves to put the average fan on edge since he didn't pay for these alleged multiple crimes and Vick did pay for his.

Edit: Finally actually read the story, what a dumb thing to do. Have him speak to the kids and tell them all that he did and how they should be different. Then thank him and send him on his way. I don't remember them giving keys to the city to the cops who came and talked to my school about drugs.

LakerHater
02-08-2011, 04:23 PM
d_Ra0J-V7ZM

Bukefal
02-08-2011, 04:25 PM
lol macedonia

'lol macedonia'? Seriously? lulz, how old are you? :lol
Again, oeeeeee that was very tough :rollin

I don't know why pathetic cunts like you feel the need to act like douchebags on the internet though. It only makes yourself look sad tbh.

Does that shithole of a country embrace racism in all of their citizens?

loool weren't you the one who brought up racism? :lol

It has nothing to do with racism. So I don't know why you brought that up.

Meeh, you are probably just that stupid, so just get the fuck out and
http://i.imgur.com/iGyY3.gif

have a nice day :toast

Bukefal
02-08-2011, 04:25 PM
The problem with rothlisburger is that he never went to trial. There is no closure like there is with Vick. Additionally, BR had multiple allegations of the same type over a long period of time. This serves to put the average fan on edge since he didn't pay for these alleged multiple crimes and Vick did pay for his.

Yeah, you're right, that's probably it, how it looks like to the public.

I was just saying, I'm amazed and It's funny because he Is the one who we don't know If he even did anything and he get's the shit while the one who did do something bad get's the love and cleaned his image.

Greg Oden
02-08-2011, 07:06 PM
loool weren't you the one who brought up racism? :lol

when people see a racist like you, they usually bring it up.

jjktkk
02-09-2011, 01:38 AM
GO has been busy throwing out the race cards lately, but I got to side with him on Vick. Rothlesraper is the one who should be in jail for rape, put the Georgia DA didn't have enough evidence to prosecute him. Vick Served his time and has shown that he is a better man for it by speaking with school kids around the country. This is just going to be embarassing for Dallas people who are Cowboy fans and Cowboy fans outside of Dallas like myself.

UnWantedTheory
02-09-2011, 02:20 AM

UnWantedTheory
02-09-2011, 02:22 AM

Eventually he will.

UnWantedTheory
02-09-2011, 02:33 AM
No and no. Although a very good player, he does not deserve this. He should be in prison.

He shouldn't be in prison, he served his time. Vick is gaining a ton of ground because it "appears",to the public, that he is working his ass off to atone for what he did. Either way, I don't give a true shit about the Vick situation.

With that said, it is ridiculous for him to get the key to Dallas.....Although it is kind of funny.

UnWantedTheory
02-09-2011, 02:36 AM
Wait....
Was Ben accused/suspected of rape? I thought it was sexual assault or harassment. I don't really pay too much attention to that type of shit outside the first day of a report. So eh....

Slydragon
02-09-2011, 03:37 AM
He is going to used that key at the dog pound at night.

Bukefal
02-09-2011, 05:50 AM
He shouldn't be in prison, he served his time. Vick is gaining a ton of ground because it "appears",to the public, that he is working his ass off to atone for what he did. Either way, I don't give a true shit about the Vick situation.

With that said, it is ridiculous for him to get the key to Dallas.....Although it is kind of funny.

Yeah, I know he served his time. I didn't really meant it literally that he should be in prison right now. more like; "Getting keys to a city?! he should get prison'

I meant that in a way that instead of being handed over keys to cities and being rewarded, I expected he would still be punished(not in prison) but In a way that people will not forget what he has done, thus not deserving such a key to a city. It amazed me that he got this reward and that people embraced him so soon.

Bukefal
02-09-2011, 06:10 AM
Wait....
Was Ben accused/suspected of rape? I thought it was sexual assault or harassment. I don't really pay too much attention to that type of shit outside the first day of a report. So eh....

Yeah, sexual assault, but they didn't really know either for what it was.

Greg Oden
02-09-2011, 01:11 PM
Yeah, I know he served his time. I didn't really meant it literally that he should be in prison right now. more like; "Getting keys to a city?! he should get prison'

:lmao cool backpedal bro

Bukefal
02-09-2011, 04:17 PM
lol you are so predictable :lol

Anyway, why would I 'backpedal', I did not have a reason to, I did not say anything wrong. I was just explaining what I meant.

LoneStarState'sPride
02-09-2011, 04:48 PM
Honestly, I couldn't give a shit about whether the key was given to Michael Vick or not. Yeah, yeah, he did what he did, he paid his debt to society, he's atoning for his wrongdoing publicly yada yada yada--I don't really care about him, personally.

I'm embarrassed as a Dallas Cowboys fan that the city would give a key to the city to the man QB'ing one of the franchise's most bitter rivals (tbh, I hate the eagles more than even the redskins)--ESPECIALLY following the year where he clowned you on your home field. That's some bullshit right there.

UnWantedTheory
02-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Honestly, I couldn't give a shit about whether the key was given to Michael Vick or not. Yeah, yeah, he did what he did, he paid his debt to society, he's atoning for his wrongdoing publicly yada yada yada--I don't really care about him, personally.

I'm embarrassed as a Dallas Cowboys fan that the city would give a key to the city to the man QB'ing one of the franchise's most bitter rivals (tbh, I hate the eagles more than even the redskins)--ESPECIALLY following the year where he clowned you on your home field. That's some bullshit right there.
:tu