PDA

View Full Version : If aliens come to visit us

I. Hustle
02-07-2011, 09:20 PM
People automatically assume that their technology is more advanced than ours. I mean just because they have tequila and can make it here doesn't mean they have better birth control or a new kind of flannel. If they want our jobs they better trade us some shit.

Example:
If they want to wash dishes and cook the food at my favorite Chinese restaurant I better get bj Thursdays for keeping my mouth shut. What do you guys think?

lil'mo
02-07-2011, 09:34 PM
i think you're queer as shit

I. Hustle
02-07-2011, 09:39 PM
change it to stick something in my ass Thursdays and we got a deal.

I don't care what you do in your free time fag

2pac > Kobe
02-07-2011, 09:59 PM
i think you're queer as shit
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3210235/gators-gonna-gate.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=casual-gator

balli
02-07-2011, 10:18 PM
What do you guys think?
Obviously...

brj2UkUPjCI

resistanze
02-07-2011, 10:22 PM
People automatically assume that their technology is more advanced than ours. I mean just because they have tequila and can make it here doesn't mean they have better birth control or a new kind of flannel. If they want our jobs they better trade us some shit.

Example:
If they want to wash dishes and cook the food at my favorite Chinese restaurant I better get bj Thursdays for keeping my mouth shut. What do you guys think?

I guess people assume this because the very nature of being able to travel to another galaxy might imply having advanced technologies than us.

I just don't get why we always assume they'll try to invade/enslave/pillage earth. Maybe they're peaceful, and they'll take one look at this shithole of a planet and the people in it, flying away in disgust.

Leetonidas
02-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Yeah...the fact that they would have mastered interstellar travel means that their technology shits on ours and they have much more of a grasp on the universe than we do.

BlackSwordsMan
02-07-2011, 11:37 PM
We can't even figure out how a second source of energy for our cars and somehow we're smarter than aliens who traveled through space?
RGR

I. Hustle
02-07-2011, 11:48 PM
I was talkin about Canadians

lazerelmo
02-08-2011, 12:32 PM
I was talkin about Canadians

Yeah, "Canadians" not the little green men from mars. Who would even start a thread about that?

:toast

FalleNxWiZarDx
02-08-2011, 02:09 PM
There are no Aliens,

we are the aliens,

US Government has these spaceships :)