PDA

View Full Version : LaMarcus > Duncan

LaMarcus Bryant
02-08-2011, 12:40 AM
Domination of the masses tonight by my man LaMarcus Aldridge. Portland announcers and Portland fans even saying how LaMarcus deserved the all-star nod over Duncan.

LaMarcus Bryant
02-08-2011, 12:44 AM
New career high

42 points bitches

Frenzy
02-08-2011, 12:49 AM
Get 40 wins first then talk.

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2011, 12:54 AM
Domination of the masses tonight by my man LaMarcus Aldridge. Portland announcers and Portland fans even saying how LaMarcus deserved the all-star nod over Duncan.

:lol Wait, why is it surprising that they would say that?..

Anyways, Aldridge definitely deserved an All-Star nod over Love..

tlongII
02-08-2011, 12:59 AM
I think LaMarcus is just a little bit pissed off! :lol He definitely deserved to be an All Star before Love or Griffin. He's played better than Duncan this season, but I won't argue against a future H of F'er with 4 rings.

LaMarcus Bryant
02-08-2011, 01:16 AM
LaMarcus not getting this All-Star nod is the greatest thing that could ever have happened to him. He's going to play hungry for the rest of his career, this just gave him a big chip on his shoulder. Kevin Love is a stat-padding white guy on a shit team. LaMarcus is proving he can be the go-to post-guy of a playoff team. So proud of him. He's a scoring monster. He will play his best ball post-all star game, just you watch.

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Unfortunately for Blazers fans, looks like Roy is coming back soon..

tlongII
02-08-2011, 01:22 AM
LaMarcus not getting this All-Star nod is the greatest thing that could ever have happened to him. He's going to play hungry for the rest of his career, this just gave him a big chip on his shoulder. Kevin Love is a stat-padding white guy on a shit team. LaMarcus is proving he can be the go-to post-guy of a playoff team. So proud of him. He's a scoring monster. He will play his best ball post-all star game, just you watch.

He's played better after the All Star break every year he's been in the league so it wouldn't surprise me. It's nice to see that he's becoming one of the best power forwards in the game now.

LaMarcus Bryant
02-08-2011, 01:25 AM
Fuck Roy. He's finished for his career already. Anything he does is for contractual and obligatory reasons only. If McMillan has any brain between his former SuperSonic brain he will continue to run the offense thru Aldridge. The thing is, even with Roy in the mix, McMillan always wanted to get Aldridge down low.
I have to admit, it's not just Roy's absence but also Camby's that has allowed LaMarcus to dominate in this fashion. But after this 3 month stretch of success being a true post presence for the first time in his career, I think it's safe to say LaMarcus is not going to revert to bashful high-post man any time soon.

HarlemHeat37
02-08-2011, 01:27 AM
I would have Roy come off the bench, if his ego can handle it..

While he's never going to be the same player again, he could probably still be one of the better bench players in the NBA, going up against opposing bench competition for a lot of the time, and tired starters..he could get whatever he wants from the bench, he'll always have the ball in his hands, while Aldridge-Miller-Matthews get theirs in the starting 5..it makes more sense..

LaMarcus Bryant
02-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Roy's injury makes it impossible to establish a consistent rotation that all good teams need. He's never going to be a player anymore. He's honestly finished. It sucks because he's fucking awesome if he doesn't have this injury but facts are he's just in the way now. If he can play solid role player minutes without hurting himself further, then great, because Wes Matthews struggles to score against lanky, good defensive teams.

tlongII
02-08-2011, 01:32 AM
I don't think Brandon will be able to play more than 15-20 minutes per game so it makes sense to keep Aldridge as the focal point of the offense.